The Sweet Factory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah could not scream, her mouth and nose was filled with heavy fondant, so this was how she was to die, and her greatest regret was that she had only just discovered her friendship for Charley.

Her lungs burned and she readied herself for the end when suddenly she was dropped and landed with a bump. She opened her eyes, eventually the fondant cleared from her eyes and she saw she was lying on her back up to her chest in fondant.

"Charley!" Sarah found she could not move as the fondant was cooling, she was desperate to find her friend. "Charley..." Her cries became more desperate until there was a muffled shout beside her She looked across and saw a bulge in the surface of the fondant. "Charley?"

"Hi there..." She spat out a mouthful of sweet mess. "Are you okay?"

Sarah pushed her hand through the rapidly setting fondant and grabbed Charley's. "I am now!" The two women were stuck on a slowly moving conveyor belt, its purpose to allow the fondant to set solid before it was coated with chocolate. Sarah could not see anything apart from the machines above her, there was rushing noise ahead and suddenly her world went dark as she was coated with a thick layer of milk chocolate, She swallowed the sweet liquid, as the belt rolled on.

Sarah had a sudden realization, this belt led to the packaging line which meant. She screamed out in terror. "Charley... This is going to be cut into bars!" She tried to move but was trapped. "Oh shit!" She could hear the whirring of the cutting machines, any second they would be sliced apart. "Charley I am sorry!" She gripped her hand tighter.

Deep in the processor mind of the factory computer calculations were being reviewed, sensors had determined that there was a flaw in the fondant line, the product was too thick in at least two places. At a lightning fast pace the computer switched the faulty batch from the main line. Sarah and Charley felt the movement as they were shunted to the side inches from the spinning cutting blades and slid down a chute into the waste skip. They landed on the other waste product shattering their fondant trap.

Sarah cried out, thank goodness she thought, she had designed the quality system but had never imagined that she would have needed them so personally. They had landed in a deep skip filled almost to the top with faulty product, from misshapen chocolates to slicks of mis-colored caramel. Charley shook the fondant from her body and flung herself at Sarah, they landed in a puddle of honey which had been dumped from another line.

"I thought we were for it there." She smiled. "But I do think we have some unfinished business." She ran he hands across Sarah's lithe body smearing thick honey over her chest and legs until she glistened. Sarah reciprocated, smoothing the liquid gold over Charley until they were both shining. Charley lent forward and nipped one of Sarah's nipple, sucking the sweet nectar from her. Sarah gasped, writhing in the glue like substance. Charley smiled, and ran her tongue down her body feeling her tautness as she moved steadily lower until she reached her mound, she sucked deeply caressing her clit, sucking and caressing until Sarah bucked and writhed cumming hard before slumping into the honey. "Oh babe!" Charley smiled, lying beside her new lover. "This has been one hell of an evening!"

Sarah smiled, hugging Charley. "It certainly has been!" She embraced her kissing her, tasting both herself and the sickly sweet honey in her mouth. There was a thump and they both looked up as a chute deposited another load. The two girls were hit with a sudden rush of multicolored hundreds and thousands which stuck firmly to the honey. Sarah and Charley stood arms upwards in the flow until it looked as if they were wearing skintight, multicolored cat suits and masks. They laughed.

"Come on... Home for us both I think!" Sarah laughed.

"What about Jake?"

Sarah smiled. "Oh... I think we will find him and get our revenge. But first I want to get you home before anything else happens to us!" They hugged and kissed oblivious to the sudden flow of sugar glaze which started to pour above them.

###

The morning crew stared at the statue which had been left in the waste skip, it seemed to be of two somewhat familiar women, naked in an embrace covered in a thick layer of glaze which has set solid. The most curious thing was the wide smiles on both of their faces.

###

Sarah stepped into the factory, again her locker had been adorned with stills from the CCTV footage of 'that' night. She pulled them down smiling, at first she had been upset, the humiliation of discovery by the whole staff. But that had soon passed, there was a certain admiration and almost jealousy from some of the staff both male and female and when she had been dragged in front of management it had been to be thanked for attempting to foil a theft.

It had been then that they told her that they would be moving the cameras so that skip three would no longer be covered by CCTV and that a literal blind eye would be turned to anything that happened with waste product as long as the work was done. It has started a series of fun nights first with Charley and Sarah and then with more staff who had wanted to join the night shift.

But that, is another story...

12