All Comments on 'The Sweetest of Dreams'

by StrangeSounds2003

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
RothgarRothgarover 13 years ago
I can relate.

I too have a very strong tummy/navel fetish. This story comes very close to many a fantasy I've had about any number of girls I've seen. I'm a girl-watcher from way back and especially love seeing a lovely, young girl with a bare tummy and exposed navel. Sometimes I'll see a girl with a tummy and bellybutton that fills me with awe and wonder and I fantasize a scenario similar to the above story. Thanks for finding the words that express this very special passion.

hiddenurgehiddenurgeover 12 years ago

I enjoyed this story very much. The button on a well-bared female tummy has fascinated me from the time I was a little boy. So sexy!

StrangeSounds2003StrangeSounds2003almost 10 years agoAuthor
Kell-Belly

Kelly - is a real girl! Living at one time in Salem Oregon. She loved everything I did to her tummy and navel (she liked me to call it her 'belly button" - I don't! lol - I think of an innie as being a navel - a "wine cup" if you will, and has nothing to do with being any kind of a "button" as if it was the emergency stop in an elevator.

No - Kell-Belly was pretty much one of a kind, although I've most DEFINITELY found a very lovely rival in Tennessee - and this girl will DEFINITELY give Kell-Belly a run for her navel - uhhhhh, "Money!!!"

Joe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous