The Swim Team

Story Info
My daughter's swim team sleeps over.
4.8k words
4.43
152.9k
224

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental. All fictional characters participating in fictional sex are over 18 years of age. FF, voyeur

She bent over to counter to reach for the knob to turn off the water and my eye couldn't help traveling the length of her back to her butt, highlighted as it was in her bikini bottoms. Her feet were off the floor as she stretched to reach the faucet. Even though my daughter's best friend Linda just turned eighteen, she had not yet reached five-foot-tall yet and my counters were built for my six-foot four frame, so they were a bit high for her. Of course, I didn't take into account my daughter's friends when I designed the place. I was single back then, so I built my home to fit me. When I married my late wife Carrie, it took her some time to get used to the house's dimensions, but she never complained about it. She was five-seven, so it wasn't too difficult for her to adapt. My little girl, however, had problems as she grew. At one point, I built a couple of stools for her to use until she got tall enough to no longer need them. Brenda, my daughter, crested five foot the year her mother passed.

My wife Carrie was only thirty-five when she contracted a freak bacterial infection that claimed her life in less than forty-eight hours. To say Brenda and I were unprepared for it is an understatement. At forty, I was not expecting to become a single dad to a teenager who was just entering puberty. Of course, we mourned Carrie's passing, each in our own way, and we were there for each other. Brenda would nestle herself into my shoulder, her body wracked with sobs while I shed my own tears. Gradually, we both moved on, never fully healing, never getting over her loss, but knowing that life goes on.

Brenda threw herself into her school activities, like the swim team as well as focusing on her academics. She was on track to get a full scholarship when she graduated in next year. She practiced religiously in our pool to keep her times down and her body in top physical condition. Her team mates became her best friends and there was rarely a time when there wasn't a half-naked teenager with a swimmer's body prancing around the house. Now as a forty-two-year-old man, I will admit it had an effect on me. I had gone on a handful of dates since Carrie passed, but nothing serious became of them. Brenda, for her part, didn't date. She never told me about any boys that had caught her eye and the only boys I saw her with were her team mates, and they came around the pool only on occasion. I tried to broach the subject, but she always demurred and never gave me a solid answer as to why. Mostly she said she was more worried about getting a scholarship than finding a boyfriend. She was just too busy. I let it go.

Besides, there was an upside to having her girlfriends around all the time. More than one occasion, I found my hard cock in my hand as I watched the girls in the pool. Not my daughter, mind you. That thought never entered my lust-filled mind, but Linda was another matter. Where Brenda had reached five-five, Linda was like four-eleven. The word tiny doesn't do her justice. Petite but tone and fully mature with solid C cups on her 32-inch bust highlighted her womanly figure. Also, while Brenda didn't date, Linda had gone through a number of boyfriends just in the last year. Brenda did regale me with the social exploits of her team mates, almost as if to highlight how much more mature she was. And Brenda was mature. Where her mother had healthy B-cups, Brenda took after her grandmother with solid D's. This presented a problem for her swimming career, as they added a lot of drag to her stroke, but with a tight suit and some banding, she could compensate. It obviously worked, though on more than one occasion she wondered aloud how much faster she would be with a smaller chest.

While I stared, Linda finished turning off the water and hopped back down to the floor. I think I managed to alter my gaze back to her face before she turned around. If she saw me peeking, she didn't let on before thanking me for the water and bouncing back to the pool where her five team mates waited for her. It seemed like the exercise portion was over and the girls were just lounging in the pool or on the chaise. There were two male team mates with them, but they stayed on the water on the other side of the pool. They had been swimming for a couple of hours, and daylight was already fading. The party would have to end soon.

Sliding the door open, all heads turned toward me. "Brenda, don't forget you need to get to bed early if we're going to make it to Grammaw's house tomorrow. Don't stay up swimming too late."

She bounced out of the pool, water streaming off her ample bouncing bosom as she ran up to me. "Daddy, is it ok if the girls stay over tonight? They can leave when we leave for Grammaw's. Their moms already said it was ok."

"Since it's a weekend, I guess so," a bevy of tight-bodied teenage girls? Would I have a problem with that? Who would? "But you really need to let me know these things ahead of time, sweetheart. Stop dropping them on me at the last minute.

"Yay!" She clapped her hands and jumped on me, kissing my cheek. "Thanks Daddy!"

The kids continued to play in the pool while I ordered pizza and kept a watchful eye out the kitchen window. The boys tried to get close to the girls, but it seemed two boys were no match for the gaggle of more mature girls. Eventually, the boys left out the side gate, covering their frustrated boners with their towels as they left.

Once the Pizza arrived, the girls all came in wearing long t-shirts over their damp suits, making wet rings over their breasts and on their asses. They sat on the floor around the TV while they attacked the pizzas. Some dancing show was on and at one point Linda boasted that she could dance every bit as well as the girls on the show. Bethany, a tall, thin redhead with pendulous breasts was challenging her to prove it, while Karen, a curvy brunette with grapefruit-sized breasts and a nice ass nodded in agreement. Tina, a late bloomer who looked fourteen even though she was the same age as the rest, didn't seem interested in the discussion, but laughed along with her friends. With no figure to speak of, Tina probably felt out of her league with her team mates. From what Brenda had told me, she was the most sheltered of the bunch, thanks to overbearing parents. The four girls all taunted Linda to give a demonstration of her dancing skills.

I was content to sit and see how it played out. I was intrigued at the thought of the sexy little teenager dancing in a bikini and t-shirt, but I doubted it would be that risqué, especially in front of her friends. Brenda whipped out her phone and brought up a playlist that, while not to my taste, was probably all over the teenage scene. She streamed it through the stereo system and Linda hopped up, her tits jiggling in their confinement, and started to shuffle a little.

"All right. Look and learn bitches! Oh! I'm sorry, Mr. Brandford." She evidently forgot I was in the room. At least she knew to use proper language around adults, anyway.

"No worries, Linda. Just try to keep it clean," I said with a wink as I imagined her using all kinds of language as I drilled her from behind.

Her petite frame was enveloped in her oversized t-shirt, but the stretched out neck and its threadbare condition draped over her large bosom, left little to the imagination as her breasts swung heavily with the beat of the music. Her tanned and lean legs had no hint of cellulite as the moved with her dancing. It was not a particularly risqué dance, though. Actually, it was something similar to what a lot of drill teams might perform at half time, but that she was clad in only a string bikini bottom and that t-shirt made it enticing. Then the beat changed and she started throwing her hair around in circles while in a half-crouch. This movement also got her breasts spinning as well, lifting the bottom of her shirt a little on each swing and causing the hem to slide over her ass.

Her friends all started whooping and hollering encouragement to her as she really got into the beat. Then, my world stopped momentarily as she started to move her hips us and down in what pop culture calls twerking, and I call pantomiming sex. The crotch of her bikini crept into the crack of her ass until there was nothing to see of it, making it look like she was bottomless as those perfect globes of her ass slapped together invitingly.

Thankfully, she stopped before I had to say something about it. I was in a predicament as I was somewhat aroused and it wouldn't be appropriate to stand up. This would definitely not be a good thing to display in front of five teenage girls. The song ended and another one started, so Bethany got up and gave us her show. While not as athletic as Linda, she was more graceful and artistic in her movements. I could seriously see her as a ballerina if she tried for it. Her dance didn't have a twerk, of which I was both relieved and disappointed, as were, apparently, her friends, who booed her performance.

Karen was up next, and evidently wanted to outdo Linda, because she started moving around and grinding to the beat, doing a lot of squatting and bouncing. Her ample ass flexed with each step, both cheeks bare thanks to the t-back bottom she wore and the fact that she kept pulling the hem of her t-shirt taut at the waist. When she was done, all the girls cheered her.

My Brenda got up and started her dance to another song and wasn't going to be outdone. I don't think I ever saw a more exciting yet innocent dance. I couldn't help but react, even though she avoided the twerk and grind her friends had done, because she used her hands in a very sensual way, touching her arms, hips and thighs very provocatively without being obscene. It was more like an artistic interpretive dance one might see at a recital. I got the feeling the girls forgot I was there, particularly Brenda as I don't think she would have done a dance like that if she remembered I in the room. I simply sat and watched.

Tina's dance was just sad. The little girl apparently had never danced before and it showed. I felt sympathy for her because she was obviously a late bloomer and shy to boot. I could tell, however, that eventually she would definitely be a stunner. Her friends were supportive though and did not criticize her shortcomings while they declared Brenda's dance the winner. Only Bethany complained about the results, but even she knew who won.

After a lot of teenaged squealing, the girls settled down to watch a movie. They chose Magic Mike, which held no interest for me at all, so once my erection abated, I excused myself to my room. With five girls in the house, we didn't have accommodations for all of them, but they didn't seem to mind. Linda had spent the night enough times that I knew she shared Brenda's bed. I figured the others would either make a pallet or perhaps hit the couches in the living room. I left it to them as I made my way to my room.

Several years ago, I had installed a security system with automations and video monitoring. Aside from arming and disarming, we rarely used it and never had reason to check the feeds. Brenda probably forgot all about it. This evening, however, my curiosity got the better of me and my good sense and I pulled up the feeds. I had four cameras, one outside overlooking the pool, one at the front door overlooking the walk, one inside looking at the door and one in the living room. That one gave me a full view of all the girls sprawled out on the floor and couch watching the movie.

The film held their rapt attention as they held mine. My eyes were drawn to Linda as she lay on her belly on the floor. The curves of her calves flowed into her tight thighs and curved upwards to her near perfect ass, still barely covered by her bikini bottoms. I let my eyes linger there before following the slope of her back. Her t-shirt gaped at the sleeve showing an ample amount of her impressive side-boob as it was squished by the large cushion she wrapped her arms around and rested her chest upon. I imagined running my tongue around every curve of that hard body while my fingers played softly along her skin, inciting moans and sighs of pleasure.

I was so wrapped up in my fantasy that I almost missed the movement in the recliner. It seems that after I left the room, little Tina had claimed my chair and was making herself comfortable. Very comfortable. From the angle of the camera, I could see her legs drawn up to her chest and her shirt pulled over them. This caused the hem to ride up a bit and gave me a good look at her bikini covered crotch. Her eyes never left the screen, where Matthew McConnaughey was baring his impressing six-pack. In fact, I doubt an earthquake would have distracted any of the girls. Tina, however, was not just enthralled, she was obviously excited. While her left arm was wrapped around her knees, her right hand was busy between them. I could see the fabric covering her pussy moving rhythmically as her fingers rubbed her pussy.

Unfortunately, the lighting was such that I couldn't really make out any details, but just the knowledge that a young girl was masturbating in my recliner added some steel to my already hard cock. I barely had enough thought to wonder about such a young girl masturbating, I didn't start until I was almost sixteen, but it didn't really matter. I clicked record on my camera to have some jack off material for later as I watched. Without having the definition to be sure, it looked like she might have pulled the crotch aside to get better access. She was chewing on the collar of her shirt as she played and her hips were moving ever so slightly causing the recliner to rock a little.

On the couch, Karen and Bethany were sitting next to each other, while Brenda was on the loveseat and Linda stayed on the floor. Tina's eyes began to close for extended times as the rocker moved slightly back and forth. After some time, she stopped all movement as her head dropped to her knees. Then, she stretched her legs out and took a more relaxed posture.

Bethany and Karen were whispering to each other, making them giggle occasionally. Being a dirty old man, my imagination went wild with what they were saying, and I noticed that Linda was also squirming a bit as she lay on the floor. Clearly, the movie had taken them all to a level of excitement that would be dangerous if their male team mates were still around. It made me wish I was still in my late teens, but then again, when I was a teenager, I don't remember the girls looking so hot.

Suddenly, Linda hopped up from the floor, giving me a good view of her nipples poking through the T-shirt as her boobs jiggled. She made her way to the hallway, heading, I assumed, to the bathroom. I have a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, which gives me a separate door. I had not closed it the last time I used it, but it was not standing wide open either. A slice of light shot through the opening, and I could see her shadow moving in the room as I heard her close the other door. I figured she would close my door as well, but that never happened. I heard the seat of the toilet slap the tank and the rustling of clothes.

I have never been a peeping Tom. I have never snuck a voyeuristic peek at a woman in a changing room or bathroom. But what with Tina's activity and the nearly naked flesh parading around the house, my hormones got the better of me and I rose from my desk, switched off my light and moved until I could just see Linda sitting on the commode. The door wasn't opened enough to see everything, just a sliver that revealed part of her face, her right shoulder and the right side of her body. Her T-shirt bunched at the top of her thigh, so there really was nothing more to see.

Until she leaned back and spread her legs.

I could make out her right thigh and hip as she sat and slid her but toward the edge of the seat. Her right hand slipped between her thighs, just outside of my angle of vision. I could see her wrist moving, but not her whole hand from my position. I cursed my luck and considered walking closer, but thought better of it. I was in the shadows, but if I got closer, she might see my movements in the sliver of light spilling into my room from the bathroom. I tried to convince myself that I wasn't seeing her masturbating, that she was simply adjusting her suit or something innocuous.

Then she moaned.

It was so subtle I almost missed it, but a second moan and a sigh followed and her thigh started moving as he hips began to thrust. Just watching her hip and thigh quickly became frustrating and I had to see more. I crept closer to the door, careful to stay out of the light, but still being able to keep my eye on the action inside.

"Uhnnnnnn. Ohhh ohhh." She groaned. I could see her hand covering her mound and slipping back and forth over her crotch. I could hear the slurping wetness of her pussy as she rubbed it, but I couldn't see any of her vulva. Then she jerked and stiffened her back as her hand clamped onto her pussy, and she drew a hissing breath clearly cumming on her fingers. My cock throbbed in my jeans and ached for relief, but as much as I wanted to walk in on her and offer her my cum, I fought for self-control and held off. A fantasy is one thing, but indecent exposure is a serious offense.

Once her breathing returned to normal, she licked her fingers, pulled her bikini back up, and flushed the toilet. Once the light went out, I heard her make her way back to the living room. I went back to my computer and watched as she curled up in front of the loveseat. The movie had ended and I saw Brenda get up to change the disk. The light from the TV highlighted the points of her nipples in her top, indicating the movie had an effect on her, too. It made me wonder if she was going to retire to her room to relieve her tension the same way Tina and Linda had.

Since it was getting late and we had to leave early in the morning, I decided to break up the movie party and send the girls to bed. I made my way into the living room and was immediately detected the hint of five girl's arousal. "Alright, ladies. Movie's over. Brenda and I have an early morning, so I think you all should hit the hay."

"Awwww, please," the girls whined at me.

Brenda, though, stood and stretched, drawing her t-shirt taught across her chest. "He's right. Besides, I'm pooped anyway."

"Where do we sleep?" Tina had never slept over before.

"Well, I have plenty of blankets and pillows in the hall closet if you want to all crash on cushions here, or you can crash in Brenda's room."

"I call dibs on sharing Brenda's bed," Linda hollered. The two often slept in that bed together when it was just the two of them on a sleepover.

"Can I sleep here on the couch? Bethany looked like she wasn't used to palleting on a floor.

"We can both fit on the couch," Karen offered.

"I can fit on the loveseat," Tina said.

"All right, then. That settles it. I imagine there's about to be a rush on the shower, so make it quick, girls. I'll be in my room if you need anything. Do knock first, please."

"Good night, Mr. Brandford," came a chorus of voices.

"G'night, Daddy," Brenda offered with a peck on my cheek. I grabbed a beer from the fridge to take to my room as the girls grabbed pillows and blankets. By the time I got to my room, someone was in the shower and had closed the door to my room.

Oh, well, it was too much to hope for a cheap voyeuristic thrill of seeing girls in the shower. I sat at my desk and opened a browser, flipping through my favorite porn sites. My cock had remained half-mast since Linda's performance and I needed some relief. I held off grabbing my dick until the showers had stopped and the movement in the house had come to a standstill. Just to double check after about an hour, I hit the camera monitor and looked in on the living room. In the green image of the night vision, I could see Tina on the loveseat wrapped up in a blanket and nestled in facing the back cushions. On the sofa, I had expected to see Bethany and Karen with their heads at opposite ends of the couch, but instead they were spooned and sharing a pillow.

12