The Swim Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My imagination kicked into overdrive as I imagined wrapping my arms around one of those hard bodies and cupping those healthy tits. Shaking my head, I realized I needed to relieve something else, so I headed for my bathroom. There was no light coming from under the door, so I figured it was empty and opened the door. I had figured correctly, and I stepped to the open hallway door and I was about to close it when I heard a hushed giggle coming from behind Brenda's door. I figured they were being teen-aged girls laughing at whatever girls found funny and would be asleep soon enough. Keeping the lights off so as to not disturb the living room, I eased the door closed and peed in the dark before returning to my room. I forgot to close my bathroom door again and now it stood wide open.

I looked at the computer screen to see what was going on in the living room and noticed that while Tina seemed to be asleep in the same position I last observed, the two on the couch were now facing each other. And kissing.

My excitement at this was tempered only slightly by my surprise at this development. I shucked my pants and shirt and pulled my cock out before sitting at my desk. The two girls on screen were kissing each other with increasing passion and with a familiarity that said they had been down this road before. Karen seemed to be the aggressor as she began to roll on top of the other girl as their kisses grew deeper and she brought her hands into play squeezing Bethany's ample breasts through her shirt, which was quickly discarded.

I can only imagine the steps they were taking to avoid waking their friend on the loveseat across the room from them. I remember some surreptitious make out sessions when I was younger and it was always a challenge, but it added to the excitement. As Karen began sucking on Bethany's engorged nipple, she appeared to be dry humping her with her thigh under the blanket while grinding herself on Bethany's.

My cock was throbbing now and I had not even stroked it. I could feel my balls drawing up as my nut was building just from watching these two hotties going at each other. Karen had slipped down the couch and was between Bethany's spread thighs, kissing the hollow space between the thigh and the vulva. The blanket lay in a heap on the floor as she ran her hands up and down the other girl's muscular legs. Bethany lifted her leg, wrapping around her arm as Karen dove into her gaping gash, her head bobbing up and down as she appeared to be tongue fucking the girl. Bethany began pulling and twisting her nipples as she rocked her head back and forth.

I could almost smell her pussy and hear the slurping wetness and I wished I was in the room to experience it for real. Bethany was rocking her hips in time with Karen's movements as the two were in total sync when Karen pulled her head away while she fished her fingers in Bethany's sodden pussy. Bethany pulled Karen up and began licking her juices off the other girl's face. Karen stood and removed her night shirt baring her beautiful bosom and panties revealing her shaved crotch and kneeled over Bethany's face. The two girls devoured each other in a 69, plunging their fingers into each others' cunts. I couldn't imagine they were keeping quiet anymore, but Tina didn't look like she had moved.

I couldn't stop myself as I wrapped my hand around my 7 and a half inches and began stroking it. A large drop of precum had already dribbled down my shaft, lubricating my grip. My seven-inch cock was as hard as I could remember it being and the head was swollen and purple. I slowed my stroke as I felt the beginnings of my orgasm tingling in my balls and I wanted to wait until the girls finished. I wished I could hear them, but the camera was not equipped for sound and if I dared to walk down the hallway, it was too dark to see anything, and seeing is better than just hearing.

I was so happy I opted for the high def cameras. Even though they were twice the cost, the image was so clear I almost felt the moisture from their pussies as they feasted on each other. Bethany arched her back and lifted her head as she ground her cunt on Karen's face. She kept her fingers on Karen's pussy as she silently came. Thanks to her position, I could actually see the meaty pussy lips and large erect clit as she strummed the other girl's pussy. Karen had a gorgeous pussy. I love long, meaty lips topped with huge clits, and Karen's looked better than any pussy I had ever laid my eyes on. Bethany suddenly grabbed the wet lips with her fingers and began pulling and stretching Karen's pussy as far as she could, making look like she was masturbating a small cock. Karen's hips lurched of the cushion as her orgasm hit. Bethany dived back down and began drinking her nectar and chewing on the meaty pussy beneath her.

My cum erupted in thick ropes from my throbbing cock as I watched the action on my computer screen, covering my belly and hand. Some of it landed on the keyboard, and one splooge dripped down the screen. I hadn't shot that much cum in quite a while, and I felt drained. Having five hot, near-naked, young girls in the house all day had definitely primed my pump.

As I was about to get up from my chair, I thought I heard a door softly close in the hallway. Thinking Brenda might be coming to the bathroom, I quickly turned off my monitor, plunging my room into darkness. I grabbed a couple of tissues and wiped my cum from my hands and belly in the dark, waiting for someone to enter the bathroom. No one did. Maybe I imaged the sound. Either way, after tossing the tissue, I slipped naked into bed and fell into a sleep filled with images of hot teenage girls eating each other's pussy.

12