All Comments on 'The Swim Team'

by Arkfisting

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
PugzillaPugzillaalmost 5 years ago
Great line

Loved the story. Especially loved the line about adding steel to dick. Really wonderful imagery, very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
breast envy.

OK I get it you have a thing about breasts.

Jerryr6Jerryr6almost 5 years ago
Good Story

Very good story, but you really need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"...I slipped naked into bed and fell into a sleep filled with images of hot teenage girls eating each other's pussy."

Based on the following paragraph, when will it sink into his brain that this includes his daughter and he realizes what Brenda and Linda have been up to when Linda sleeps over? At the very least I can see you writing a sequel where he plants cameras in Brenda's bedroom.

<P>

"I call dibs on sharing Brenda's bed," Linda hollered. The two often slept in that bed together when it was just the two of them on a sleepover.

maddictmaddictalmost 5 years ago
Teen angst daddy to

I can't say I blame you. What a wonderfully perverted story can you share your video

feed, or post this in illustrated stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

5 stars but we'd love to see confirmation of the daughters antics and maybe even dad gets some....come on, throw the poor guy a bone...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
And..........?

So, yeah this a good place to stop for the moment , but please ,don't let it end there. This really needs a conclusion that you are obviously capable of giving us. I Look forward to the rest with anticipation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The end?????

Was good until the ending.....which was too abrupt. Seemed unfinished, unless you're planning another chapter.

ArkfistingArkfistingalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Looking for an editor

I have chapters 3-5 in the queue waiting to upload, but I need an editor to give them the twice-over for continuity and flow. The whole story should be done in about 6 or seven chapters. If anyone has experience in story editing and wants to volunteer to read through the work, please contact me.

Thanks for reading!

ArkfistingArkfistingover 3 years agoAuthor

I need help.

I have just begun the tenth (and hopefully final) chapter of this story. It grew into something I never thought it would when I started, delving deep into Barry's backstory. But as we wait for the moderators to post chapter 6, I have three chapters that need an editor before I submit them. If you have editing experience, please DM me if you want to help make the next four chapters as good as the current 6.

CwchCwchover 2 years ago

Brilliant came here looking for "porn" ended reading a really good story. I too got into the characters and loved waiting to see what happened next. Waiting for chapter 11

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

I can already tell I'm gonna love this series LOL. 5/5 Can't wait to see what's next.

Stoere_BoerStoere_Boer6 months ago

The sound in the passage should be one of girls who decided that his double bed would be more comfortable, with more opportunities to get a real release of het sexual tension.

I see Ch 2 is ready, can't wait to read. Hope you get your editor so the rest of the chapters can be published.

Good story, 5* and favorite without question.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArkfisting@Arkfisting
I've been writing for years, I have been reading Literotica for years. I wrote "Touch Me" more than 20 years ago. I have been away from the keyboard for a while as I have dealt with life changes. I hope to get back to work on the series soon. "The Swim Team" is a full novel...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES