The Takeover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan was still sitting on the floor in front of the bed crying and couldn't see any of this. He got dressed as I laid there in their bed after yet another orgasm. Jan was crying and screaming for him to get out, so he got dressed and walked out of the house. Jan came over to me as I laid there in her bed recovering from the most intense orgasm that I had ever had. I was in tears from how good the orgasm felt. Jan, not knowing the tears were from pleasure, apologized profusely for everything and asked if I was alright. She kept saying how sorry she was for what he had done to me and she never thought it would get out of control like that. She begged me not to call the police for what had happened as she thought he had raped me or something.

I was playing the part of victim as well. I told her that I was scared and it hurt, but I would never call the police. I got dressed to leave, but Jan told me that Scott had driven away and she needed to talk about what had happened. Jan and I sat there discussing her problem and some options. I really wanted to leave because Scott would be waiting for me at our usual meeting spot near his office. I told her I wanted to go home a take a shower and try and forget what had just happened. She apologized again for putting me through this and thanked me again for my help. She said she was sure that she was going to lose Scott after seeing him like that. She had never had sex like that with him herself. She pointed out that if Scott could make me feel like that, god only knew what he was out doing with his twenty five year old office assistant. I couldn't believe my own ears, even after seeing all that she saw with Scott and me, she was still a condescending little bitch towards me and didn't see me as a threat. Jan still didn't think her husband would ever want to be with what she saw as some sad, old, and divorced woman.

I went home and called Scott immediately. He told me that he had booked a suite at a nearby hotel and gave me the room number. I waited for about an hour, making sure to call Jan back and see if she was up. She said she had taken a sleeping pill to help calm her nerves and would be out shortly. I quickly changed into sheer lace teddy that I had been saving for a special occasion with Scott, threw on a track suit over it and drove over to the hotel. I spent the night with Scott, fucking another 3 times that night. I told him about the conversation afterward that I had with Jan and how she thought he was leaving her for good.

He asked me what I thought about it, I told him that while having him to myself was nice thought, that tormenting her like what we had just done was too much fun to stop. I was going to make her pay for underestimating me. Just to keep him happy with me, I promised him a real threesome with no stupid rules next time, with another friend of mine (Not Jan)...

12