All Comments on 'The Tale of Mrs Leigh Ch. 02'

by sussexslutwife

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loan The Husband My Gun

Good writing, terrible subject matter and a sick fantsey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Typically...

...the second part of your wonderful story has provoked a negative comment from an ignorant Yankee idiot who almost certainly opened this story having already decided that he didn't like Part 1. Don't be put off by these so-called "critics"; you have a great story-telling gift and a really dirty mind! Keep writing, please.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 17 years ago
Great explanation!

Your explanation at the start of this chapter was worth the high mark! What you said was so obvious, but so very misunderstood by the readers. You accept comments and you'll get all kinds, but the truth is, this is your fantasy. Good point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Moving Too Slow

Your two chapters have been well written and interesting. The first chapter was fresh and erotic. The second was too much like the first and too short. It is time to move on to what your first story promised, the pierced, tattooed married slut who presumably not only fucks and sucks her boss she does the same with anyone else she is directed to entertain.

Do not become discouraged by those critiques whose only goal seems to be attacking the style and/or contents of the erotic stories posted on Literotica. One can only imagine they have no understanding of or control over their intellectually stunted juvenile based pseudo-cultural (religious) rants; which are typically inspired by their unrequited desires and longings.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Wrong category?

Enjoyable tale. I'm not sure why it's filed in Loving Wives, seems to be a BDSM story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
On HDK's comment

Writer you deserve your fantasy as sick as it is. Whats disturbing is the time and depth of your excitement for yourself on such a crude low freaky subject that also draws the people around you & your family into the less than a pigsty for your sordid needs.<P>

You tell us about yourself and how disrespected you need to feel towards yourself in order for you to become excited sexually. Frankly, many of us feel sorry for your sad disgusting state of mind and the need to wallow in the self induced scum.<P>

The hope is that you won't infect those around you especially children as no one deserves to be around a person as darkly and pathetically into subhuman humiliation as you need to be to be aroused. What a shame that you have the right to waste yourself in such a sick manner which will in time affect others around you. Try again for some help before its too late.<P>

What a waste of talent for so very few in your below human convention mindset.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent writing!

Extremely arousing erotica. Please, let's have more.

Can't believe these sanctimonious, naive, hypocrities who are judging other peoples fantasies.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 10 years ago
LOL

I have enjoyed reading them so far.

Exciting fantasy writing and good characters too...

The LOL is for those sad, pathetic little 'anonymous' weasles who write such negative and disparaging comments.

I honestly don't get why such sexually repressed, undoubted religious zealot, nutter types come onto sites like this and bother reading stuff??

If you don't like something why go out of your way to read and comment??

Obviously in their sad, dreary, god fearing and terrified states they maybe hope to 'convert' some of us 'heathens'...LOL

Carole_n_NiceCarole_n_Nicealmost 10 years ago
Hmmm... Deranged garbage?

I loved the story. It is erotic, I think it speaks to a lot of women's fantasies, it develops the story line consistently and I can't wait for the next chapter! How's that for a run on sentence? Well done. PS. I loved your comment at the beginning of the story!

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

“I read out the following.

Mrs W Frobisher 22 Sheldon Drive Scunthorpe Yorkshire

"Good you can say the word, I was worried you actually had a physical disability about saying CUNT."

I love these lines. The author is very imaginative and the story is very well written and erotic. Nothing dramatic about Claire’s progression into a slut, but it is steady and so very plausible. Even only partly through the story, I do wish the author would pick the pen up again. She is a marvelous writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous