The Tale of the All-America Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, it absolutely never occurred to me, never ever crossed my mind, that my All-America status would impress the lady's lubricant out of her hoo-ha and drip it into her black panties.

I'm sure that happened to my new friend Edie.

"You're still with me, you handsome All-America, you! Big chubby girls like me don't have many, if any chances with male model men like you, Trevor."

"It's Travis. You're Edie, correct?"

Edie looked to her right and glanced to her left. We stood maybe a hundred feet from the door. She peered around me on both sides, turned directly to my eyes, and placed her hot hands on my hotter crotch, massaging my cock through the denim of my Levi's. After planting another of her special kisses on my lips and down my throat, she parted, squeezed my cock again, and said something like this:

"So, Travis the All-America, you're a superb football player with a tight end and you've made me super horny! This may sound crazy, since we just met, but I'm holding the denim mound created by what I guess is a most desirable eight-inch athlete's dick you possess. That is all the introduction I need right now."

"I thought you women didn't care about length and girth," I said, foolishly.

"Well, we usually don't, Travis the All -America, but today, right now, size is important since you have size."

This Edie woman got more impressive with every word.

"Therefore, Travis All-America, your denim mound tells me you like me. And, the mound tells me you the All-America college football player would jump at the chance to jump a big chubby girl. That's me, Travis the All-America. I know it. You want to, no, you need to fuck me. So, Travis the All-America, I'm buying a room at this classic swank hotel, you and I are taking the elevator up to the room, and I'm going to fuck this cock attached to the most handsome man I've ever held, and I'm doing all that fucking for me and for all the big chubby girls out there who may never have a chance to ride the hot rod of a muscular specimen such as you.

"Have I made myself clear, Travis the All-America?"

"Crystal, Edie," I replied, thinking I'm finally going to get some pussy, and from a busty gal who seems to know her way around a man.

Nothing like experience.

And tits. Nothing like big tits.

"Let's move to the lobby and you check us in while I allow myself to cool down," I said.

"Do me a favor, All-America," Edie said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Sit behind a table. Don't cool off. Stay hard for me, okay, Travis the All-America."

I almost loaded my fly.

We entered the room. Now, Edie didn't know this, but I was wearing a leather jacket, a thick wool Pendleton pullover sweater, Levi's, and two shoes.

And, that's it.

I looked forward to surprising her.

I know what I have.

After I heard the door slam closed and the deadbolt and chain bolt rattle and shut, she aggressively pinned me against the wall next to the end table and kissed me dead. I was revived only by her peeling my jacket from my body and jerking my sweater over my head.

My cut torso was completely exposed.

I liked that.

So did Edie.

"Oh, goddamn!" she said softly, moaning deep and guttural. Her mouth was agape and she was staring at my pecs/abs/delts through eyes half closed.

"My God, Travis," Edie said with a low tone through a heaving chest. "You're a Greek god. I thought I'd never get to do this...I mean, this, fuck a Greek god. Oh, my, I want to fuck you, Travis. I need to fuck you. Now. Often. I want to fuck you often. Repeatedly. Now. Let's not fuck just once. I need to fuck you repeatedly. Did I mention Often?"

All that made my cock ultra stiff, extending down my right thigh. It had been only forty five minutes, but Edie already knew how to turn my knobs. She was fawning over me and my bod, and I was growing accustomed to her presence.

I mean, how can a man not have a crush on a woman with her equipment who's told him repeatedly that she wants to fuck him repeatedly and often?

A crush?

Crush?

Well, why not, Travis?

You doing anyone else lately?

Edie slid her fingers to the metal button of my Levi's and tugged big. My jeans popped open as she expertly unzipped the fly, giving her the opportunity to slip my Levi's over my athletic ass and down to my ankles.

The dick instantly sprang free and went to vertical quickly.

Straight to the sky, dude!

"Oh, my God! A Greek god with a nice big, yes, that's surely eight inches. I'm an engineer and I know numbers and...I know cocks! Long story for later. Anyway, I quantify everything and that, my sexy All-America, is your eight inch cock."

"Thank you," I said, right before I tugged Edie's sweater over her head. A black lacy bra was exposed, pushing in her enormous cans to exaggerate cleavage that would have been enough on its own.

Wow.

Then, the most interesting thing happened at the sight of Edie's lacy tits.

My cock got harder.

"Oh, my sweet Jesus, Travis! Your cock just got harder! I'm not wasting any more time here, Travis the All-America, and I'm not waiting for you to take my pants off! Let me do this!"

Edie's cords were around and off her feet before I knew it. So, there I was, naked with a vertical dick as she stood there on thick, shapely legs in her black panties. Pre-come flowed like magma from the tip of the spear.

"Well, at the sight of that," Edie gasped, grasping the head, "Let's go!"

She shimmied her panties down her legs, then turned her back to me with the understanding that I was to unhook the four clasps of her wide brassiere strap. I did so. The bra fell to the floor. I quickly placed my ever-hardening cock in the crack of her bare ass and cupped her giant jogging partners in my hands from behind.

After taking in a deep breath, I thought to myself, I'm fucking going to come, right there, all over her ass and back.

Fortunately, Edie took control.

"Travis," she said, "if you don't unhand my tits, walk me to the bed, lie down on your back and let me fuck you senseless, and if you don't do these things ASAP, I'm ready to kill you."

Just in case that was not an idle threat, I was lying on my back on the bed. Edie quickly straddled my thighs and grabbed my cock. She placed the tip with all the pre-come on her wet, hot labia and plunged it through.

I mean all the way in!

With no apologies!

So, that's how I lost my virginity.

There were no magic lights, no chamber music, no angels chanting, no teammates watching and cheering me on, just a clueless college boy seduced by a big chubby girl with a big round tight ass slapping against the college boy's lap and G-cups flailing wildly in the college boy's face.

"Oh, Travis! You're making - Now! I'm coming! Ohhhhh...ooooooo. That's a good come! Oh, God, that is a very good come from my Travis. Oh my God, what did you do to me? Ohhh, fuck."

Edie pounded her hips on mine, fucking me for all she could handle. For me? It was good she came first and like lightning because I just lost all control of my cock.

The 38Gs bouncing in my face. The white hot gel of her wet slot. Her screams. Her tits. Her hands all over my pecs. More screams. More tit. I unloaded my jism with the most intense orgasm of my young life.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" I screamed as the spasms mainlined from my dick through my brain and back again.

I could only hope I gave Edie a wonderful screw since I checked out pretty damned fast. My initial foray into the sexual world was highlighted by the untimely blowing of the come. How was I to think I could have done much better for her. Guilt set in my brain, not the Catholic kind but a dread that I was the selfish man, I got mine, and left Edie to her own devices.

I mean, I was too shocked to even lay lips on her stout dark nipples.

I was certain that was my last chance with Edie.

Edie rolled off me and collapsed to my left side, clinging on to my chest. "Oh, Travis the All-America, that was a brief yet incredible fuck. That was my best orgasm ever! You gotta fuck me more, Travis, fuck me again, soon, really soon! Oh, Travis...oh, goddamnit, Travis. Promise me you'll insert that long cock into my wet, steamy...what do you want to call it, Travis? Slot? Pussy? Not pussy. Please. Sauna? Whatever. Most women don't like the word 'cunt,' but to hell with all of them. Call it 'cunt,' Travis, if you like. Just put your cock in it."

"Slot machine," I said, "Wet, steamy, slippery...slot machine. And, sauna. Hot anything is not bad, either."

"Well, Travis the All-America, you can fill up my wet, steamy, sweaty, slippery slot machine anytime you wish. You're the best lover I have ever fucked and the fucking is not going to stop after that first fuck. Please, I don't want to sound as if I'm begging, but I am! I'm begging, Travis! Fuck me with that large slab of meat of yours soon, very soon, I mean now! Oh, my sweet loving God, look at that! You are capable! Right now! Travis the All-America! Let me have it! Fucking give it to me!"

Edie had glanced down past my pecs and abs to find my cock to be sturdy, throbbing, and very active. The dick action must had stunned her silent, which is rather amazing since she apparently can't stop talking while fucking, preparing to fuck, and reviewing the fucking during the fucking's aftermath.

That endless chatter, however, is a total turn on.

Don't stop talking, Edie.

Tell me all about it.

She wasted no time in taking advantage of my state of at-attention and attacked the dick as before.

"Oh God, Travis! You are a stud. I'm getting fucked by a true-blue stud! I'm looking down on a man of muscles while I'm riding his cock! Jeez, is this real? Fuck, yeah, it's for real! I'm so lucky! So lucky. Yes! Don't stop! Let me have your cock. Oh, yeah, I'm getting close, Travis. I'm going to - to - I'm close. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh! Yesss! Oh, yesss! Oooooo...Travis. Fuck, yeah, that was good. You made me come, All-America. Oh, yeah. Keep giving it to me, Travis the All-America. Don't ever stop giving me your cock."

I couldn't keep up with Edie's audio show, so, I realized quickly it was better to lie back, and listen as she let me know how she really felt.

"God, Am I the craziest cockmonger woman you will ever meet? Oh, sweet Mary, Mother of Mercy! Travis, you fucking All-fucking-America! I'm coming again. I'm coming again! Oh, Mister Rook! I'm very close! I'm going to...and it's...it's...it's...all your fucking fault! Ahhh, there it is! Oooooo! Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Ohhhh! Damnit, that's good. You're good."

Oh my God, she said all the right things!

"Look at the clock, All-fucking-America! That's three bitchin' orgasms you gave me in four minutes! You are the magic man. The things you do to me! Oh, that was a good one. Best fuck of my life. No doubt. Oh, yesss! Oh, Travis! You're getting harder and bigger in my wet, wet, slippery slot. I can feel you, Travis, my love. Oh, for the sake of Saint Peter, I love you, Travis! I love you. Do you understand? By God, I love you and I'm going to make you come! Let's come together! The elusive simultaneous orgasms! Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. You did me again, Travis. Again. I love you, Travis. I hope you don't mind that I love you. Well, then, pull your cock out and splash your come all over my big anti-aircraft cannons! Show me how much you love me by coming on my gigantic tits and slathering your come all over them like Coppertone tanning butter!"

I had pulled out just before I laid four lassos of come on Edie's huge highbeams. I mean, a quartet of quick ones, like pow-pow-pow-pow!

Wow!

"Oooo. Ahhhh. Jeez, Edie! Oh, spasms clanging in my head! Ohhh!" I said through bared teeth.

The spasms spun me into a stupor. I experienced my first come stupor.

Not even the gorgeous Penn coeds with the rutabagas did that to me.

"Mind what, Edie?" I felt compelled to ask for little to no reason.

"I said, 'I love you!' Silly! I love you, Travis. Don't you know by now?"

"What time is it?" I asked.

"The digital clock beside your head says six oh eight," Edie said. "Why'd you ask?"

"Well, we've known each other for just less than an hour. Most of that time we were seducing, fucking, planning to fuck, or discussing how the fuck went. Not complaining, not at all, because during almost all of that hour my cock was really hard. I love that. So, that's an intense hour and that means it's just enough minutes required for you to fall in love with me, or enough minutes for me to develop a harmless crush on you. Does that make sense, Edie the engineer?"

"Oh, harmless crush on me, my ass! You've had this conversation with every girl you fuck because they all fall in love with you, you bastard! How many women have you fucked, Travis the All-America?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you...Edie...

****

"I saw that," Edie says through the dark with a sleepy, disembodied voice.

"Saw what?"

"I saw you staring at my superb sweater stretchers and stroking your cock, you pervert. You shot your come beyond my head, pervert. And, that's proof positive."

"What?" I ask.

"You just adore big chubby girls...All-America pervert."

"Well. Okay," I say, not knowing why I had to say that. Maybe it's just a sexually expedient comment.

"I love you," Edie says. "And, you adore me. You say you have a crush on me. Sounds like a plan...pervert."

"Edie, look." I say. "I'm not a pervert just because I jacked off while looking at your remarkable hooters...well, maybe you're right about that. Anyway, about your, uh, well, about the way you describe yourself as a big chubby girl. Well, you, first, your connotation is all wrong. You're...you...goddamnit, Edie. You're attractive..You really are attractive. Your French dark eyes are like the beauty inside the lair of the Venus flytrap..."

"Lair of the Venus flytrap? Oh, my God! What's gotten into you? You're too much! Just what do you study at Penn, pervert? Don't tell me you're a zoology major."

"Philosophy," I say, matter-of-factly.

"I knew that, too, you and your multidimensional arguments. Perv."

"I'm not a pervert. And, I'm not arguing. And, you're not chubby. Edie."

"Here goes!" she says.

"No. You're big - "

"Thanks. I'm big."

"No. Listen. You're not chubby, Edie."

"Okay," she says. "Go on."

"I mean...I mean...you have really tantalizing round parts - "

"But, not big parts. Just tantalizing."

"Edie, your rounds are big, but big in a sexy way. Take it from me, you're sexy."

"So, tell me, All-America pervert, what do my round parts do to you?"

I pause, wisely. Gotta be most careful answering this question...

"Your...round...parts...well...your round parts make me horny while you're asleep."

The silence is deafening. Mountaineer revelers hoot and holler at a distance a few blocks away. Edie still says nothing, which goes against everything I've learned about the woman in the past eight hours and ten minutes.

"The right answer...Travis," Edie says.

"That's good, Ms. Coltan, because it's the only answer I have."

"Okay, Travis."

"It is the only answer, Edie. I can be nothing but truthful with you, because you can read me like a - "

"Travis."

"A book. And, anyway, I'm a terrible liar. And, I don't bother with it because, as a liar, I'm a failure. And, well..."

"Travis."

"...well, Edie, you can count on me to tell it like it is. You're round. But, that's nice. Crazy nice. Sexy nice. Sexy, Edie. And, Edie?"

"Travis!"

"Edie, you have my undivided attention because you're attractive and - "

"Travis! Goddamnit!"

"Sorry. Yes."

"Travis. Shut up and kiss me."

So, I do. Edie likes tongue, lots of it, but she prefers her tongue to lead the action. Kissing her at times is like fencing with one of those tiny swords bartenders stick into drinks.

Touché! she says.

Just keep kissing me, Edie. I love it.

We part. "Okay. Edie, you're firm. And, firm is ideal. Your butt is big, yeah, Gorgeous. But, you're muscular in the glutes. It's wonderful to hold your firm, round ass in my hands while you fuck me hard. It's all I can do to keep that ass from bouncing through the ceiling as you pound my cock with abandon."

Edie snickers at that one. "Abandon? Me? Yes. You're correct. I fuck with abandon. So, sue me."

"No! Keep it up, babe. And, I'm not finished, anyway. I would say I saved the best for last, but it's all good on you, especially when you consider...your...Holy Grails. I know tits, Edie," I say, ignoring the fact I just know two racks. "Anyway, Edie, I know tits and no woman does the double dumplings better than you. All the boobs with which I'm familiar are soft and saggy. Not you. Your tits are as firm as your ass, and that's saying a lot...of good things. You don't jiggle, Edie. Yet, you're voluptuous. So curvy.. So, how about that, Ms. 38Gs."

"But, you're probably thinking, the girls at the William Penn were skinnier and more attractive. You cannot say honestly, Mr. Travis Rook, the college football All-America, that those skinny girls were not attractive." Edie takes this opportunity to reach behind her and to her right and flick the end table light on. The bed sheet lays across her waist to accentuate the size and roundness of her tits and the stiff nipples jutting from her dark tan areoles.

Damn.

My nineteen year old cock grows to its full eight inches is a matter of seconds.

"So, Edie." I say, pointing to my cock, "does this answer your question? You turned the switch, the light floods your body, then, momentarily, I'm ready to fuck you. Now, what was it about those anorexic ballerinas with the fake boobies at the William Penn?"

She pauses, and pauses again. Her eyes tear up.

"Trevor," Edie says with a sniffle. She pads her eye lashes with the back of her right hand and blows her nose in the bedsheet. "I mean, Travis, no man has ever treated me better, you pervert. No. Really. Seriously. I know you're not a pervert. I'm just busting your ass. You just couldn't help yourself at the sight of my big orbs and I wasn't awake enough to take care of your urges. I'll make it up to you, my lover.

"Anyway, back to you. I mean, All-America, guys are mean, especially to big women like me. And, especially the forever frat types and frustrated jocks we tend to attract. Yuk. That's why I've fallen in love with you so quickly, Travis. I've seen so much bad, and you're great! You're the best. That's why. And, you thought it was because you're so handsome. Well...that's...part of the reason, I guess. And, your cock. That's another part of the reason. What that hard thing of yours does inside me should be illegal it's so good."

"Maybe I can give it to you more than a couple minutes, again. Like, now, perhaps?" I say. "By the way, wow, uh, looks like I am prepared for now.."

"Yes, you are," Edie says, hungrily eyeing my growing cock. "The next time has arrived. Do you still want me on top? Or do you want to drill me from above? Do you want to fuck me? Allow me to answer that: I'll be under you holding that little tight powerful ass of yours to keep it from hitting the ceiling. I want to lay back and watch your absolutely perfect bod flex as you let me have that cock of yours. I want to look down to see you pumping my, oh, fuck, let me say it this time! Pumping my pussy! There. I finally said the p-word, so I don't have to say it again! Now," Edie says as she slips under me and spreads her legs, "Do it, Travis the All-America. Don't waste any more time. Give it to me. You're going to give your lady friend cockmonger your cock because I want to feel you giving me your cock as we discuss our future. Now, how in the fuck can you pass that up?"

I crawl between her inviting inner thighs and mount her slot machine. The Edie Fuck Face immediately returns. That's half-closed eyes and a slack jaw breathing deeply, leading up to The Edie Come Face as the eyes open more and shallow breaths are sucked in.