The Tale of the All-America Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too late, Travis," Edie says. "Are any of them All-America?"

"Well, no."

"That's the ticket, my lover. You have to be an All-America to even think about getting in my pants. Besides, is that cock of yours still hard? And, hard in my slot?"

"Well, yes."

"Then, fuck me, Travis. Just fuck me. Make me come. Pay me back. Oh, my, I feel you getting bigger. Oh, hell. Fuck me."

I grab her ass, cupping each cheek in the palm of my hand. While lying under Edie, I pull her ass to me as I thrust my hips to her, sliding in on the upstroke and out on the downstroke.

Up and in. Down and out. I'm a strong All-America, so this stroking can go on all morning. Besides, my woman seems to enjoy this.

"Oh, fuck. Fuck me. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. You're such an athlete. I've never fucked a true athlete. Some guys thought they were, oh, holy shit! Why am I talking about past failures? Fuck me, athlete. Just fuck...oh, I'm close. I'm...I...oh, damnit! So close! So...jeez! That did it! Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Fuck! Oh, I love you, Travis! You made this big firm chubby girl come again! Oh, holy! Don't worry about Ted and Robert or any member of the Penn football team. I'm taking my chances; none of them can't possibly fuck like you. So, are you giving up all your coed fucks, too?"

"Absolutely, Edie! No more coeds."

"And, hot female professors?"

"You got it. No more female professors, hot and otherwise."

"And, your teammates' sisters? And, mothers?"

"And, cousins. No more teammates' sisters, mothers, and cousins."

"I'm concerned about sex and your past. Am I okay there?"

"Edie."

"Yes."

"Don't worry, Edie. My total past can't hold a candle to this fuck we're sharing right now."

Edie kisses me big. "I liked hearing that. And, I do love you, you know."

I laugh. "Stick with me, Woman. I'm so aroused by your chutzpah. I'll probably end up loving you before I know it."

"Oh, fuck you, Travis!"