The Tale of the All-America Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought I had sworn against coming instantaneously with Travis the All-America, but you got on top and fucked...that...up...up...up...I'm almost there, Mr. All-America. You are making me come again. Again, you pervert! Oh, you're not a pervert, but I love you anyway. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oooooo. That's it, Travis. I thought I'd try to come without screaming. There, I did it. Yes, that was good. I hope you enjoyed that. I sure did!"

I want to say something, but why interrupt her?

"Keep fucking me, Travis the All-America. We have some things to discuss. So, just slide that cock of yours slowly in and out of my slot machine. Anyway, slowly in and out, and...Travis, let's talk. Oh, that's good. Slow, comfortable fucking. We may be interrupted occasionally by my orgasms, but we have to talk. And, talk we shall.

"I'll begin, Travis the All-America. I'll start it off. Travis, you must understand: I'm, what, twenty eight, twenty seven? Well, more like twenty eight. Like, exactly twenty eight. I turned twenty eight last month. That was October 29th. Now, you, of course...oh. Oh. Oh, my God, please continue fucking me, All-America! Anyway, you're a sophomore All-America, so that makes you..."

"I'll be twenty in four days. November 19th," I say with pride.

"So, I have eight years on you," Edie says. "Eight crucial years. For you. For...you...you. I'm sorry, Travis, gotta change the subject. I need to take a come break. Don't ever stop fucking me, Travis. Oh, my God. Hoo...holy! That's it! Ahhhhhhhh. Ooooooooo. Oh, fuck. As orgasms go, that one is just about as perfect as they can be. Holy fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. It's still going! I love your cock. I love you. Oh, sweet Mary! My slippery slot is tingling! Keep fucking me, Travis the All-America. Don't stop. I always tell you not to stop because I'm afraid you'll stop! Does that make sense? Don't answer that! Ohhhh. I love you and what your body does for me. And to me. I love you, Travis. I just love you, Travis."

"I can't stop, Edie!" I exclaim passionately. "Don't worry. I can't stop fucking you! And, that makes sense!"

"Yes. Damned happy that makes sense," she says. "So, that brings us to the subject of this conversation. I love you, Travis the All-America! I love you, and I have eight years on you. You may not understand completely how I could fall in love in the matter of hours, but, hey! You met my family in the form of my younger sister. If you didn't take a long look at Joan and ditch me like fucking now, well, you must have some feelings for me. Or, you're a gentleman.

"And, yes, your fucking is wonderful. It's great. I'm lathering up one helluva come right now, Travis the Gentleman. It'll be a couple of minutes. I can feel it brewing right now. Around your cock, that is. Lemme ask you, The All-America Gentleman, what happened with Joan's sorority sister in her dorm room? They play fast and loose. Of course, this is the fifth time I have spread my gams for a handsome man I met just hours ago, so talk about fast and loose! Ohh, God. Keep up with that slow fucking pace, All-America. I'm going to hold this one back until I just fucking can't fucking take it any fucking longer! Travis, my lover.

"Tell me, what happened with the sorority sister? You can start with the truth. By the way, I have an orgasm that's kind of rumbling in my slot. My lover. So, tell me the truth, like quickly."

Nothing happened. The sorority sister, name forgotten, really needed to fuck me because, of course, I am an All-America and I look like an All-America from central casting, so I told the sorority sister I was Edie's man for the evening. That didn't go over well as a skinny girl just lost out on a certain fuck to, in her mind, an unworthy big chubby girl. The truth is so lame, so I'll just spice it up by telling Edie...

"Well, Edie, she pulled my dick out and started jacking it." This is a lie, yet if I told her the truth that nothing happened beyond kissing she wouldn't believe it. "And, I was hard because I'm a sophomore in college and it was difficult not to be hard, so I told her I am your man, that's you, Edie's man for the evening. That didn't go over well at all. I got my cock back in my fly like pronto before she had a chance to castrate me. End of story."

Edie is silent. The fuck pace hasn't changed. "Do you still like this?" I ask her.

"Oh, my Jesus! The thought of another woman stroking my man's cock...oh, my...oh, well," she says. Edie's French eyes are growing wider. She's panting. The Edie Come Face reappears. I start giving it to her just a bit faster.

That's gonna do it.

"Yeah. Oh, yeah. Ohhhh...yes. So, she jacked your cock. The bitch jacked your cock, and you told her you're my man? You told some skinny sophomore with perky boobs...to let go...and she did? Oh, fuck yes, Travis. Fuck, yes. Fuck, yeah! Oh, that's the sexiest thing any man has ever done for me. And...oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Ohhh. Fuck, yes! You're making me...me...me...you're making me...for God's sake! Fuck me harder, Travis! Give your cock to me harder! Oh, I'm going to! Fucking big this time! Ohhh! Fuck!"

And, then, Edie screams. She closes her eyes. She bites her lower lip. She screams more, louder, and louder still. She bangs the back of her head over and over against the pillow behind her. I've known Edie for several hours now and I've always thought her orgasms were powerful and impressive, but this one...well, if spontaneous human combustion is possible and Edie remains in tact, she won't know how close she was to just exploding.

"Oh, yes," Edie says softly. "O, Travis. O, Travis, my lover. Oh, allow me to rest and then we'll talk more. In fact, I'm okay to listen, so talk to me. In fact, no. I'm the one who got this train rolling down the tracks. I'll talk. Now, remember, I just experienced the nirvana of orgasms, thank you very much, and my legs are a bit wobbly, so keep fucking me slowly and comfortably while I tell you what I think, and what I think is what you want to hear. And, that's my best educated guess. Travis the All-America.

"Here goes. I'll keep it short. Anyway, I love you and I think we can make that work. Here's how: you're a college sophomore student-athlete in the strictest sense of the phrase, and I honor that. In a big way. You have exciting years ahead of you. My exciting years have passed, or so I thought until KDKA-TV informed me of your All-America status.

"Anyway, over a two and a half year period, you will play two more seasons as an All-America, you'll earn your Ivy League degree, and you might be drafted by an NFL team. And, you may be accepted to Harvard law, for all I fucking know. All that's very exciting. And in every way I will help you in any way I can to chase your potential. And, you're worth it. And, so am I. And, I'm going to come. Now."

Edie's deep brown eyes are closed tight as she bangs her head against the pillow again. Her mouth is agape but no sound emits. The head banging stops. The eyes open. The mouth finally says something.

"Do you see what you do to me? Travis? The All-America? I will swear to you the truth, I've never come like I come with you. And, Travis, I see that situation only getting better. Travis, I've fucked a lot of men. Including you, I've fucked a baker's dozen since I turned eighteen. Hope that doesn't make you angry or cause you to look at me like I'm some kind of slut."

Slut? Slut? I'm damned happy one of us knows what the hell is happening here!

"Of course, it's obvious I enjoy sex. No doubt. I've learned from each man over the ten years, mostly how not to treat a woman. It's been a process of elimination, as in, 'He's an asshole! Forget him!' But, you knew that already. I am me. I was not about to try to sell myself to you as a virgin. Didn't think you would have liked that, anyway; it took me seconds to confirm that. Just keep fucking me, Travis. Slowly. Comfortably. Oh, that's it, you All-America, you. God, you're hard. Body. Cock. Hard.

"You've had plenty of time to be one of the assholes, you All-America, you. Unadulterated sex brings out the true man, and soon, I've discovered, and you've remained a gentleman. You're a gentleman through and through, with an active stiff cock, I might add, and a gentleman, indeed, who knows how to fuck a woman and make her wild with desire. Yet, you're a good guy.

"I may as well just say it, Travis. Here's the deal. Here's my special arrangement I'm offering. Okay? Ready? Here it is: I'm your woman. How does that sound? That's sounds alright to me because I don't need to fuck any other man in the pursuit of perfection. I commit myself to you. I mean, why the fuck not? I've learned a lot about myself since five ten pm yesterday. Holy fuck, Travis, and you're bringing out of me yet another one. I'll just tease myself this time...no...not going to do that. I'll come when I come. So, Travis, my dear, my deal with you is this: I'm your woman, exclusively. How about you be my man? How about that? Of course, I can't stop you...you...stop...don't stop - oh, fuck, I'm going to...Travis, make...make me...come, Travis. Holy fuck yes! Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oooooo...yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, fuck! Holy fuck! Holy fuck! Hoooo...boy did I ever. Yes.

"Thank you, Travis.

"I'll say it now: if I'm in Pittsburgh and you're in Philadelphia and it's Wednesday night and some whore coed...well, I'm sorry, some pretty coed, yeah, that's better, no it's not...some whore coed has you all worked up, almost like I have you all worked up now, and she wants you to fuck her, go ahead, do it, and don't tell me. I feel confident you will soon find that no woman will be able to fuck you like Edie Coltan, and that you will discover soon every other woman will be a complete fucking disappointment.

"Now, Travis, before you answer, I want to make you come. That's right. I'm going to take you to where no man but you has been, again, and you're going to pull out of my slot machine, again, and shoot your come all over my tits, again, which, by the way, you know they're the nicest tits you will ever come all over. So, Travis the All America, forget about satisfying me for awhile and just fuck me however it takes to bring yourself to a fevered pitch. Fuck me hard. Fuck me fast. You don't have to take care of me now. Fuck me, pull out, and stroke it until your cock erupts again all over my fucking unparalleled tits. Can you do that for your Edie?"

"I can do that right now," I say. My cock doesn't even need one stroke. I'm out in a split second, aim at those large, hot targets, and unload.

"Fuck, Edie! Oh, fuck! Ohhh!" I exclaim as the round of spasms of my, what? Ninth orgasm? And, the ninth round of spasms feel like the first spasms of the eight point eight second fuck.

I have come nine times in a half day.

Sometimes it's great to be nineteen.

Other times, it's absolutely marvelous.

Edie is lying on her back rubbing my seed on the tips of her tits. Puddles of come form between the double doubles. I reach inside a puddle and spread it over one and then the other. She lays her hand into the come that pooled in her solar plexus and applies that to both her tits.

Our eyes meet; Edie's on my right. We say nothing, just smile and look at one another while we each rub my come onto her nipples.

This is the longest duration of silence we have experienced since just before we introduced ourselves.

Maybe we've been afraid to stop talking. Or, perhaps we have always had something to say. Or needed to say.

"Travis the All-America, how many times have you come with me?"

"Nine," I say definitively.. "Well. No. Eight with you. I jacked off once on the Philly-Pitt bus."

"I don't want to know how you did that on the bus. Anyway, in spite of pleasuring yourself on public transportation, or perhaps because of that, I love you. I love you, Travis. My All-America. You know what's great?"

"What?"

"You're not all squirrelly when I profess my love to you every other minute."

I laugh. "I'm okay with you and your feelings of love, Edie. I don't know, though. I've never fallen in love, except for my freshman comp professor last fall - "

"Don't tell me..."

"Of course, I didn't tell her. Or, fuck her. Or, act as if I needed to fuck her. I'm a coal miner's widow's son, Sweetmeat. This full academic scholarship I've been given is way too valuable to fuck up chasing some totally unattainable woman who now teaches at Dartmouth. And, girl, that education is why I don't have time to nail coeds. I study all the time. Except when you visit me. Get a room at the Hotel Intercontinental Saturday morning - "

"Friday night!" Edie says with a grin.

"Even better! Friday night! I'll bring my books and notes and study between your orgasms."

"Oh, between my orgasms?" Edie shouts. "My orgasms? You All-Americas are all alike! Just because you're an All-America you think you make your women experience the ultimate orgasm! So, let me tell you something, Travis. I have a digital watch. So, let's time it, Big Boy. I can make you come in four minutes. And, that's after coming eight times in eight hours with me already! I can do it! Want to wager anything?"

I stared at her face during her orgasm soliloquy. She's smiling. Good. I thought my crass comment about studying between orgasms or fucks or whatever would anger her. Turns out, she's as competitive as me.

And, insatiable.

"Twenty dollars, my girl," I say. "You have four minutes. Go ahead. Do what you're built to do."

And, be my guest, girlfriend, I say to myself. I'm already the winner; I'm going to come again!

"Okay. Lie back and let it happen, you pompous college football All-America! Might as well hand me the twenty now."

I'm on my back on my friends' borrowed bed. I look at the digital clock with its flipper dial. The clock reads 3:25 AM, then immediately flips to 3:26 AM.

"Oh, you clock watcher!" Edie says. "Twenty more says you shoot come before it flips to 3:29 AM. Huh?"

"Deal!" I shout.

"Watch this..."

Edie lays one of her patented kisses on my lips and slips her tongue down my esophagus. I go wide-eyed at that one. Why she chose to shock me when she should just seduce - holy fuck! Her pubes are on my cock now and grinding away as she extracts her tongue from my digestive system.

We're face-to-face. Her eyes are beautiful and she knows it. I'm fighting a trance, yet the hairy mons pubis is working away at the meat of the issue.

I feel my cock getting hard.

Well, that's it. I'm rock hard in a matter of seconds.

I know I'm going to go light forty bucks. I get it now; Edie's fucked twelve other men in her adult life, and I'm lucky thirteen. All of her sexual energy is magnified onto me, and, boy, does the woman have a lot of sexual energy.

And, more.

Edie says I'm the best and I gave her the best and her orgasms with me are hands down...the best, of course. She's already greased me up, long before this wager. Now, she's just going to cash in.

She raises onto her arms and steers her tits right into my face. I've got one on each cheek with my nose in between.

"Suck them, Travis. Suck the chrome off the nipples of each of my tits. You love them. I know you do, from the very beginning. You couldn't take your young eyes off them, and that was before we met. Here. Here's my left tit, conveniently on your lips. Suck it. Oh, suck it! Suck it, Travis, my love.

"Suck it."

My mouth covers the entire areole. I flick the nipple around with my tongue, holding the handful steady in my face. Edie draws in a hissing breath through her teeth on that one. I know she's going to come with me.

I'm aroused.

Super aroused.

Oh, yeah.

"Hold a volleyball tit in each hand, Travis. Keep sucking them. Left and right and right and left. It feels so good when you suck my tits, you sexy All-America, you. No one sucks tit like you."

The clock flips to 3:27 am.

"Yeah. You're hard. After one minute, lover. Hard as before. I would blow you, but that takes my big electric toasters out of the equation. I need them in your face to win the forty bucks."

"Boobs in the face," I say, trying to psyche her out. "Cock in the bush. What's up next, Edie? What else can you do to win the money?"

"I win the money with my money, and my money resides between my legs. In other words, Travis my quarry, I'm going to fuck you for the forty!"

My cock jumps. Edie smiles at that. She immediately crawls on me, spreads her legs, inserts my pounding man-meat through her throbbing vulva and pushes it all the way in.

"It's over, Travis!" she says. "My real weapon is my ability to fuck you and come often, which of course makes you just lose all control! We haven't even flipped over to 3:27 am and you might come a minute after that. So, just lie under me and try to prevent from thrusting your cock into my hot slot, if you can!

"Oh, my God. Travis the All-America. Oh, my! You feel fabulous in my cunt. Now, don't mind me, but I'm going to do a lap dance with your dick. Nothing makes me hornier than fucking you...with abandon! So, I'm just going to lead up to that by laying my large cow bells on your chest and getting leverage so I can...so I can...oh, Travis! You've done it! Again! I'm going to come...I'm going to come soon...oh, fuck, my All-America. No one fucks me like you. No one! Holy shit! Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Ohhhh...my lover. Oh, God! I'm... I... I...oh, that was it! Holy fuck! That was it! Oh, I love you, Travis! And, the clock just flipped! And, the cock just flipped! You're harder, Travis. A tell-tale sign if there ever was one. Go ahead and come..."

Edie's right.

Now, I'm a world-class athlete, if I may say myself, and I'm therefore an expert at denying my body, so I should be able to drag this world-class fuck past four minutes and take her two twenties.

However...

I was about to come in the beginning when my face was jammed between her bubble bumpers. So, I release my six spasm load in Edie. I feel the orgasm from head to toes, stopping and gathering itself in my cock.

"Holy fuck, Edie! You win! You win! Thank you for the two minute come! Oh, fuck..."

Edie smiles with complete satisfaction. She is so sexually talented with an attitude, and I'm the fortunate one with whom she shares her well-honed experience. I tried early to talk her down from the 'I'm fat' ledge, and her confidence within herself says it worked.

Thing is this: sure, Edie's firm all over, but she is indeed a big chubby girl. It's difficult to deny the truth. My teammates may agree. Yet, I don't give a fuck. The eight eight has captured my heart.

I am not ready to say I love Edie. I don't even know what the fuck that really means, don't know what the fuck is involved, don't know how to fucking identify it. And, I just might take her up with the whore coed. It's called a crush. I'll call it a crush. That's a pretty good description for where I am now. I can handle that. If she can accept my crush in exchange for her love, then I'm in store for lots of dynamite fucking.

Edie stays. "Wow! Forty dollars richer!" she exclaims as she lies on my chest and abdomen. "Forty bucks cash means a lot in my tax bracket. Hey, lemme ask you, Travis. Lemme ask you a question."

"Shoot," I reply. I could. My cock is still hard and inside her.

"Well, speaking of that," she says, smiling more. "You know, shoot, shooting...anyway, when we first met, did you even dream of being with me and coming nine, count 'em, nine times before daylight? Did you?"

"Edie," I respond quickly. "when I first met you, I thought I was going to come at least once. That was right then, right when you caught me staring at your tits. I had a hard-on, you know."

"I know," she says. She places a well-oiled kiss on my mouth. "I do love you, my All-America. You can't stop me. It's too late."

"I don't want to stop you. Wait until you meet my teammates, though. Some of them are awfully handsome. You may want to ditch me for Ted, the quarterback, or Robert, Ted's receiver. They're going to hit on you, you know."