The Tales of the Silver Wind Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I shall try, but you know how the young are," Sebastian said returning his smile.

"Until then my brother," he said bowing to Sebastian before cutting off their transmission.

"I would advise locking down everything you don't want them snooping through," Sebastian said as he turned around.

"Sebatian, this Stjrid is it a betting match?" Nathan asked eager to line his pockets with Candary gold.

"Sure, if you have enough coin, why?" Sebastian asked looking over at his friend.

"Oh, just wondering if you would be the safer bet," Nathan said with a coy smile.

"I haven't lost yet," Sebastian said over his shoulder as he left the bridge.

Akasha stood nervously behind Sebastian as the cargo bay hatch lowered. This was the first time she had been before her people since her mother had cast her out. She didn't know if they would attack her out right once she left the ship. Yet Sebastian reassured her they wouldn't dare. To lay a hand on her with him around. How her heart fluttered when he told her they would be dead before they could even try. As the lip of the hatch touched down onto the carrier bay floor. Everyone except Sebastian released soft gasps as Candary warriors lined the red carpet. Their fist held tightly to their chest as Sebastian stepped onto that plush carpet.

"All hail the great and mighty Löwe!" They chanted in unison raising their fists as he walked by them. Stopping in his tracks as Pantra stood at the end of that honor guard.

"Your Holiness," Sebastian said bowing to the ruler of the Candary. Akasha quickly pushed everyone to their knees as Pantra approached before she too fell to her knees. "I was not expecting you to greet me."

"Oh, should a sister not come when her brother calls?" Pantra asked her red fur covered hand ran along the back of Sebastian's hand, then down along his jaw tilting his chin up. "Rise Sebastian, let me see the face of the man that I have fought along side of," Pantra said lovingly. Her golden hued eyes ran down his face seeing Akasha fidget as her hands ran over his body. "Captian!"

"Yes, your Holiness," the female Candary said coming to attention.

"Set course for sector 00115, we can't keep our brother from his hunt. Also, see that our guests are shown to their quarters, while I have a word with my brother," Pantra said never taking her eyes off of Sebastian. "Except you," she said pointing directly at Akasha, "You will come with me."

"Sebastian?" Lulu asked unsure that they should separate.

"It's fine Captain," Sebastian said studying Pantra's face for any hint of betrayal, "They wouldn't try anything not unless they wish to face the Demon of Halkor III," he said with a smirk.

"Yes," Pantra said her lips curved into amused smile, "We all know how that Demon became our Löwe. So please have no fear human you're our guest. We would not dishonor our brother so blatantly. You shall see him shortly worry not," Pantra said waving for their escort to lead them away. "Now come, you and I have a great deal to talk about," she said spinning around on the ball of her foot as her honor guard surrounded Sebastian and Akasha. Sebastian could feel her slight trembling as she slid her hand into his. He knew how much this must frighten her. To be greeted by the Queen of her people when she was an outcast. She knew at any moment Pantra could order her death. While he was fast yet he was outnumbered. There was the possibility that one of them would get to Akasha. However, Sebastian wasn't about to allow a single hair on her head to be marred. Lightly squeezing her hand telling her all would be fine. Sebastian caught the glances of the guards as Akasha pushed herself closer to him.

"Please, won't you enter," Pantra gestured as they reached her quarters. Taking note of how the woman held onto her brother. "Wait here, You'll have the honor of escorting the Löwe to his quarters," she said as the doors slid closed. "Oh, Löwe, how I've missed you!" Pantra said throwing herself into his arms. Her cheek brushed against his as he held her aloft. "The days are so boring without you beside me," she said glancing mischievously at the half-breed as her lips graced Sebastian's. Then she saw it that twitch, that 'tell' that she was indeed Candary. "I do apologize to your mate Löwe. I had to see if she had indeed taken you as hers," Pantra said hating herself for not making him hers when she had the opportunity to do so.

"I am, and I did," Akasha said as calmly as she could as her tail swished violently behind her.

"I know you're from the Nithina tribe, but who's family are you from?" Pantra asked as she detached herself from Sebastian.

"I have no family your Holiness," Akasha said letting her anger melt away. She knew it wouldn't do her or Sebastian any good if she erupted before their leader. "I was cast out of my tribe ten years ago." Pantra glanced over at Sebastian as she walked towards her floor couch -- which consist of an overstuffed hand woven rug, and an assortment of plush pillows for her and her gust to recline on.

"You willingly took an outcast as a mate?" Pantra asked smiling coyly at his nod. "Then I would like to know the fool that tossed you out when you stand with him?"

"My mother, she never cared how her only daughter looks too human for her eyes," Akasha said trying to keep her hurt from her voice. "She leads the Canthor family now."

"Oh, are you by any chance related to Dartiana?" Pantra asked offering them a seat.

"She is my grandmother your Holiness."

"Please call me Pantra, we're practical family, actually since you have mated with my brother. you're technically are my sister," Pantra said tapping her chin, reaching over opening a line to the bridge. "Bortimis, open a line to Dartiana on Dindingwe and send it to my quarters."

"Yes, your Holiness."

"Hello Dartiana," Pantra said seeing Sebastian inch out of the screens frame.

"Hello Pantra," Dartiana said bowing to her old friend, "I am honored to speak with the leader of our people, yet I wonder why her Holiness would waste her time on an old warrior such I." Pantra saw Akasha squirm at her grandmothers words.

"Speak your mind child," Pantra said smiling at Akasha.

"Grandmother, you aren't old!" Akasha said her face filling the screen.

"Akasha! Oh, my child! What are you doing there?!" Dartiana asked her emerald green eyes light up at the sight of her granddaughter. When she had heard that her mother had banished her when she came of age. How her warriors had to stop her from raiding her son's home and ending that woman's life. Arching and eyebrow at Akasha's blushing cheeks.

"I've met someone," Akasha said peering at Sebastian from the corner of her eye.

"Who? Wait, your father will want to hear this," Dartiana said patching into her son's personal com line.

"Akasha! Sweetheart!" her father's face filled his side of the screen.

"You have no daughter Kilian, your son needs your attention," Akasha's fists balled along her thighs as her mother's voice came over the com line.

"Silence your tongue you Natiual!" Pantra seethed referring to the woman as a honorless lady of the night, "You speak to the sister of your Queen." Akasha's heart raced as her mother's fur covered face filled the screen, all color drained her face when Pantra sat beside her. "You threw this child away when she has taken the ultimate mate our race has ever seen!" Pantra said wrapping her arm around Akasha's shoulder. "She is no longer outcast as you saw fit to dispense of her as. When she won and brought your family honor and praise. She can now call herself a proud sister of the Tailian tribe."

"And just who would bring dishonor upon themselves by laying with you," her mother said sneering at Akasha.

"I would," Sebastian said stepping behind Akasha, "My honor has been won and defended countless times, can the same be said about yours?"

"I will not have..."

"Löwe!" Dartiana's eyes lit up in surprise to see her old friend standing behind her grandchild.

"Have a care who you speak to woman! Here stands the Demon of Halkor III, Savior of the Nithina tribe, Defender of the throne, Löwe champion of the ring, and blood-brother to I, the Queen of the Candary," Pantra said narrowing her eyes at the woman she reached back resting her hand on Sebastian's hip. "Tell me what honors greater then his can you proclaim to possess?" she asked enjoying how that woman squirmed underneath her gaze. "I thought so, now you know the daughter you tossed away has even more standing than you do. So you speak a word of ill against my family. Then you and I shall find who's better in the ring," Pantra said darkly.

"Fine! I wash my hands of that child," her mother huffed irritably rising from her seat.

"Löwe, you have to come visit me, promise you will!" Dartiana said as her daughter-in-law cut off her feed.

"Of course, old friend as soon as the water crisis is over on Randor. Then I shall visit Dindingwe once it is," Sebastian said smiling at his old companion.

"You better bring my grandchild along. I want to hear about everything, but I must go, Akasha do write me okay dear," Dartiana said gazing lovingly at Akasha.

"Of course, grandmother, we'll talk soon," Akasha said feeling her cheeks deepening to a crimson hue.

"Löwe, since the reason you left is no longer a factor would you mind if your ship roams Candary space for me?" Pantra asked after they had shared a meal together. Akasha looked shockingly at Sebastian. She had no idea she was the cause of his departure.

"It's not my ship to command Pantra. However, I could probably talk Lulu into it if the prize was worth the risk," Sebastian said smirking at his sister.

"If this woman agrees to run secret raiding missions given the tech we are installing on that ship of hers. She and her crew can keep whatever you take from your scores minus the item I request," Pantra said popping a Cason berry into her mouth, "We will also supply that ship with ever it needs, food, water, refit. Would she find that worth the prize?"

"Possibly," Sebastian said stroking his chin, yet he couldn't think of anything within the surrounding light years that she could want. "However, the ship can only do ten times the speed of light. You might have to wait awhile before we can fetch whatever it is you want."

"Oh, I have thought of that given the schematics you sent. I have planned on augmenting that dark matter engine with our space folding technology. It will work in tandem with your star drive," Pantra said reaching behind her, pulling an encrypted wave tablet out from underneath one of the cushions. "It is synced with your biometrics Löwe, so only you can operate it should one of them think to use it. I have only one condition should she agree to work for me. That you lead the missions to recover the item. You I trust, our time together has thought me that. If she doesn't well, you can still keep in touch with me. Ten years is too long to pass without speaking with your sister," Pantra said handing him the tablet. "Now, I'm sorry we can't spend more time as I would like. But matters of court are never finished. I shall send someone to your chambers to fetch you in the morning. I would like to hear more about this woman," Pantra said bringing them both into a warm hug. Akasha walked proudly beside Sebastian as their escort led them across the enormous ship.

"Wait, the Queen of the Candary wants us to work in secret for her?!" Lulu asked shocked by the offer. Her mind raced with what she was offering. She knew this was all because of Sebastian. She knew it was because of him they were offered such a deal.

"And we can keep whatever loot were plunder, minus the item she wants?" Amanda pondering the wealth they could make. While she was a doctor she still was a pirate.

"Yes, and she has said she'll resupply us, and refit the ship as needed should you agree, however there is one small catch," Sebastian said after going over the offer for a third time with his crew mates.

"Which is?" Lulu asked as she paced the stately common area that connected to all four rooms.

"I lead the missions to retrieve the item," Sebastian said looking over at Lulu, as she stood at the port side widows watching the stars streak by.

"Just the missions not my ship?" Lulu asked teasingly, eyeing how Akasha resting on the arm rest of the chair he was sitting on. Hating herself at getting jealous of how her friend was draping herself along Sebastian's shoulders. Yet she couldn't help but wonder if he would allow her to do the same thing. To let her press her body against his. So he could feel her womanly shape that longed to be intertwined with his.

"No, but if you're offering," Sebastian said raising an eyebrow quizzically.

"Hmm... she does make a tempting offer," Lulu said tapping her chin ignoring his remark.

"Lulu, just think about it, us humans, freely roaming Candary space. No fear of being raided. No fear of being taken hostage. Of all the places we could go because of this," Adriana said scooting closer to Nathan who sat on the other end of the couch.

"Well, I think we could do that now, well because Sebastian is on broad," Nathan said offhandedly.

"No," Sebastian said shaking his head, "The Silver Wind would be met at the border, and turned back once I was on board the Candary vessel."

"So, this is really a unique opportunity for us?" Gil asked in awe of Sebastian's nod.

"Then I want to meet this sister of yours before I agree to anything," Lulu said sternly.

"I'll mention it at breakfast," Sebastian said.

"Ah, yes, the morning, okay everyone, we have a big day ahead of us," Lulu said, yet she had ulterior motives. "From what they said when they escorted us here, work shall begin on the Silver Wind in the morning. Those of us not having tea and biscuits with the Queen, I want observing the overhaul," Lulu said teasing Sebastian, "So let's climb into our racks and ponder our good fortune."

Two hours had passed when a soft knock came upon the door to the room Akasha and Sebastian were sharing. Easing herself out of the bed so not to wake Sebastian. Akasha's footfalls landed lightly as she approached the door. As the door slid open Lulu stood there dressed in a light pink translucent gown. Her body haloed by the faint light of the common area.

"Akasha," Lulu whispered she had no wish to wake Sebastian at least not yet, "I need him," she said with pleading eyes.

"Hungry, I take it," Akasha jested.

"More then you know. Would you mind if I..."

"No," Akasha said softly shaking her head, "I told you before I don't mind if you need him time from time. Do you want me to leave so you can have your privacy?" Akasha asked stepping aside to allow her entrance.

"No," Lulu said shaking her head. Her hand running up Akasha's bare chest. "You wouldn't mind if we had our way with him?"

"Of course not, although could you show me how you suck him off?" Nodding taking Akasha by the hand as she led her back towards their bed. Lulu's arms rose as Akasha inched up her gown. Akasha had no idea why she would wear such a thing when it hid nothing. Yet she could see the possibilities if it was for Sebastian. Akasha began to wonder if Lulu had grown fond of him. Was that why she didn't pay attention anymore to Nathan's flirting? Was that the reason she caught her looks she leveled at her every so often? Could it be that Lulu was in love with her mate? Akasha didn't know how to handle that. "Lulu, do you love my mate?"

Lulu stood frozen as her gown slid off her arms. How was she to answer that? She knew her friend. Candarians weren't known to share. Was she placing her life in her friend's hands if answered truthfully? However, she knew Akasha valued her honesty, yet that didn't necessarily mean she wouldn't rip out her throat either.

"Yes," Lulu whispered not trusting her voice to speak the words any louder.

"Then you wish to be his Ituma?" Akasha asked smiling warmly at Lulu.

"What now?" Lulu asked perplexed and surprised she was still alive.

"Hmm... the closest translation to it in your language would be mistress," Akasha said tilting her head to the side as her left index finger pressed lightly on her lower lip.

"And you're okay with that?"

"Yes," Akasha said nodding her head, "For a man like Sebastian, whose status is so renowned among my people, it is an honor to be named Ituma for those non-Candarian," Akasha said reaching out caressing her friend's left cheek. "If you accept that is."

"Will, I be able to see him any time I want?" Lulu asked while not eager to be anyone's mistress. Yet the possibility of Sebastian becoming hers was to tempting to pass up.

"Yes, when I am not with my mate," Akasha said pulling back the covers. Exposing Sebastian's body to Lulu. "However, know I'm welcoming you into our life, if you would have us," Akasha said holding out her hand to Lulu, "There can be no going back after this, once you partake in this all doors are closed. Only Sebastian shall be the one that feeds you, are you prepared for that?" Lulu didn't have to think twice about it. Not after the times when they made love to one another. That she felt like a woman with him, and not a whore like those other men treated her as. Only taking what they wanted from her. Not giving one thought about her own needs. As her hand slipped into Akasha's she knew she made the right choice.

Lulu's heart raced as she and Akasha crawled towards Sebastian's awaiting manhood. Star light highlighting their bare posteriors. Lulu never done something like this with another woman before. Yet as she looked over at Akasha as she laid on her side her fingers tracing along Sebastian's soft phallus. Waiting for Lulu to show her how she pleased him with her mouth. As Lulu reached out Akasha removed her hand. Those violet eyes watching every movement of her hand. The way she blew softly on Sebastian's cock. To awaken that slumbering rod from it's blissful dream. Lulu glanced up as she licked up the side of his rod. Pointing to his other side for her to copy her movements. When Lulu ran her tongue across the back of his cock Akasha mirror her movement. Akasha and Lulu shared amused smirks at Sebastian's soft moans. When he stirred in his sleep, only then did Akasha reach up placing a finger of his lips.

"Sshhh. My Löwe. Your Ituma has need of you," Akasha whispered sweetly, peering out of the corner of her eye as Lulu's mouth engulfed Sebastian's stout rod. Noticing how Lulu's hand reached down playing with herself while her head bobbed on his tool. "You wouldn't want to deprive her of her needs would you?" Akasha asked placing a soft kiss on his lips as she saw the recognition of want the word meant reach his drowsy mind.

"Akasha, would you mind if I went first?" Lulu asked eager to be filled with that hard, veiny, pulsating cock of his.

"Lulu, this is for you, I am only here to watch and learn," Akasha said smiling warmly at her friend as she licked up the back of his phallus. "Though maybe later we can treat my mate to the two of us yes?"

"Oh, most definitely, thank you for this Akasha," Lulu said rising to her knees.

"Lulu, our family is your family now. You're apart of us now. There is no need to thank me, as a family we take care of one another," Akasha said sitting up, "We know you have certain needs. I'm glad me and my mate can provide for those needs," she said running her hand up Lulu's chest. "Now, are you going to sit on this or am I?" Akasha asked as her hand grasped the base of his cock. Lulu didn't need to be told twice. Swinging her legs over her hips, running his head through her throbbing lips. Leaning down Lulu kissed her friend passionately as she slowly sank down onto that steel rod. Akasha scooted back to give her friend the room she needed.