The Tales of the Silver Wind Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As Queen of the Candary, I welcome the knowledge that there still remains a master of the crane within our people," Pantra said proudly, "I, Pantra, Queen and sister to the mighty Löwe, humbly bow my head to the master!" Lulu looked down at her hand as Akasha gently squeezed it. Turning her attention back to Sebastian as the crowd voiced in unison the word -- master!

"That man never ceases to amaze me," Akasha said her violet eyes drinking in the man that came to rule her mind.

"Akasha, just how special is this fighting technique?" Lulu asked yet she couldn't refute her words.

"There are six, well five now, nomadic Candary tribes. Each one has their own technique ranging from: the bear, boar, crane, lion and panther. The crane you and everyone in our empire just saw. Is one of the most deadly stances our people ever created. Where you saw Sebastian spinning above his opponent. He was delivering the killing blow. It's hard to protect your exposed neck when your opponent is above you," Akasha said her violet eyes shimmered, "I just wonder how he was able to learn it?"

"Then come sister, let us find out," Pantra said, as she watched Sebastian walking off towards the medical room all combatants were advised to use after each match.

Sebastian sat on the examining table as the ring doctor ran his scans of his body. He knew how much of a stir he had caused. When his master died of old age, Sebastian knew he was the last of the crane users. His master had told him never to use it unless he was sure. Sure that he was going to kill his opponent. Because to them the crane was a killing weapon, not some toy to be shown at one's whim. However, Sebastian also knew how proud she would've been putting that coward in his place.

"Leave us," Pantra commanded as she room, "Brother, are you going to tell me how you know the crane stance; and how did you ever come to be able to garner their trust?"

"You going to tell me how you know the panther stance?" Sebastian retorted.

"Still to be able to have learned from that tribe," Akasha said in a dreamlike trance.

"I will tell you, if you tell me how it was you came to know that stance," Pantra said arching an eyebrow.

"Well, at that time I pretty much wandered about going nowhere in particular. My master thought I was a homeless vagrant when she passed me. Yet she gave me a cool drink of water out of her limited stores outside of this dessert town I was passing through. I didn't know at the time who she was. I just thought she was a kind old woman. However, when I saw how crippled her hands were by some freak accident. I knew she couldn't fight or hunt for herself. So when I saw the local brigands harassing her. I didn't hesitate. As they lay at her feet those hard blue eyes of hers ran over me. (Let me tell you that woman was the most sadistic trainer I ever had.) So I offered to be her guard at least until she got to where she was going. How little did I know she had no destination in mind," Sebastian chuckled, "So as we traveled she gradually grew to trust me."

"Those five years we were together. Well, I would say they were lovely, but well Maditer could make even my drill sergeants blush. Yet she was always true to her art. Never taking a half-assed effort when it came to the crane form. Restlessly, drilling every aspect of the technique into me. Little did I know it was because I would be the last to ever study it. She didn't tell me that until she was on her deathbed. Then she made me promise never to use it unless it was to kill," Sebastian said looking off into the distance. "That was the first time since her death I have used it."

"Then why not use it in the ring before you left us? I know you fought in many death matches before that?" Pantra asked crossing her arms.

"Because today is the anniversary of her death. I thought at least when he crossed over she would know I am still alive and her peoples ways still live," Sebastian said somberly.

"Well, then that is a good reason," Pantra said nodding her head, "So will you teach your family this stance?" she asked eager to know that dangerous art form.

"If they are worthy of it Pantra," Sebastian said with a knowing smirk.

"We are worthy, aren't we Sebastian?" Akasha asked her tail whipped wildly behind her. Sebastian took a dry swallow as he looked between Akasha and Pantra. Their eyes burning into him waiting for his answer.

"Alright," Sebastian sighed, huffing as they rushed him burying him in their warm, exhilarated hugs and cheerful cheek rubs.

Two weeks had passed for the crew of the Silver Wind. The work on the ship had come to a close as they lingered on the border of Candary space. Lulu and the others waited on the ramp for Sebastian. She could only smirk as the honor guard rushed about getting into position before Sebastian appeared. Yet as he rounded the corner, her heart leaped to her throat as his eyes feel upon her. She didn't know how she had fallen for that old soldier, yet she didn't care how or why she did. All that mattered to her was that Sebastian was hers and the way he made her feel.

"While I am sad that this is the end of our reunion, I am joyous that there shall be others," Pantra whispered into Sebastian's ear, "You know what to do Löwe. Should they agree to work with us, tell them we shall see to their safety."

"I'll see what I can do Pantra. They have been alone for sometime, it may take some time to bring them around," Sebastian whispered. Pantra watched with teary eyes as the Silver Wind slowly slipped out of the bay. In a bright flash Sebastian and his crew mates were gone.

"Sebastian, if you please," Lulu said gesturing to the bridge.

"Gil, come ahead to 56.324-90.712," Sebastian commanded resting his hands behind his back, "Set course for the Dark Nebula!"

To Be Continued...