The Tales of the Silver Wind Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Akasha..." Sebastian stuttered gripping Lulu's thighs as her folds tightened around his shaft.

"It's okay, my Sebastian," Akasha whispered into his ear, "We are fine with this arrangement. So you just enjoy how Lulu wants nothing more than to please you," she said as Lulu nodded in agreement. However, her own mound soon felt neglected as Lulu's hips slammed down onto that pole.

Lulu didn't know why Sebastian's tool felt so exquisite to her. She has had plenty of more endowed humans and non-humans alike. Yet they never set her body on fire like Sebastian did. She didn't know why that rod of his rubbed all the right places. Was it because it was more then sex now? Was it because of the feelings she had for him that gave their love making more meaning? Yet that no longer mattered to her, not when her slickness was running down that shaft. Stirring her womb like none before him.

"Oh god! Yes, Sebastian! Fuck me!" Lulu moaned as her muscles clamped down on his cock, "Make me cum Sebastian!" she begged as she watched as Akasha positioned her mound over his mouth. "How... is he... eating out... a... woman's box?" Lulu asked through waves of her orgasm.

"Delicious!" Akasha cooed, "You have my permission to try it later," she said shuddering as Sebastian parted her lips. His tongue rolling within her hot canal lapping up her juices. "But first let's get you feed," Akasha said shooting her friend a coy smirk.

"Mmmhmm," Lulu agreed. Once she had used her adaptation to bend Sebastian to her will, or so she thought. Now, however, she was going to use it to bring pleasure to the man she had unwittingly fallen for. "Sebastian, I know this must be strange for you to hear, but Akasha and I love you," Lulu said rocking her hips gently. Slowly, shaping her channel to gradually smaller, tighter sizes as his cock glided through her folds. "I'm going to make sure you have everything that you and Akasha need here with me and the crew. I don't want to image a life without the two of you in it," Lulu said lovingly. "So if you wish to command these missions, if need be, the Silver Wind. Then ye,s I will do this job for your sister, although I still want to know who I'm working for."

"Then I think you should join us in the morning," Akasha said as her legs clamped around Sebastian's head flooding his mouth with her hot cream. Lulu tossed her head back as she felt rope after rope of semen flooding her canal.

"Löwe, who is this?" Pantra asked as Sebastian and the other were ushered to her quarters.

"Forgive me, I know this meal was meant to be shared with your brother and his mate," Lulu said bowing to Pantra. She had dawned on her finest garments for this meeting. She didn't want to bring shame to Akasha or Sebastian. "I am Captain Lulu Hawk, of the Silver Wind. Sebastian here has informed me of the offer you presented to him," Lulu said gesturing to him, "I have some reservations about your offer. As I have stated to him. I can't in good faith take on such ambitious job without meeting my employer first. While I hope you can understand my hesitation."

"Ah, I see, then please join us for our morning meal. I am sure we can come to terms," Pantra said offering Lulu entrance to her quarters, "Löwe? I hear the Stjrid is this afternoon. Are you well enough to partake in it?" she asked as she led them into the dining area of her quarters.

"Whether I am fit or not I must answer the call," Sebastian said. He could have sworn he saw her worry in those golden eyes of hers as she peered back at him.

"Promise me it will only be if you are challenged! Promise me you won't take to the ring, at least not until this malfunction is repaired!" Pantra said spinning around standing nose to nose with him.

"If that is your wish your Holiness," Sebastian said dropping to a knee and bowing his head.

"Rise Sebastian!" Pantra huffed stomping her foot, "Rise Löwe!" she sighed as Sebastian stubbornly held his ground. "It is not my wish as your Queen, but the wish of your concerned sister," Pantra said tilting his chin up. "There are too many here that would celebrate if they..." Pantra couldn't bring herself to say the words.

"How dangerous is this Stjrid?" Lulu whispered to Akasha.

"Very," Akasha said pleased that Pantra was taking his health into account, "Death, has been known to occur during the bouts."

"Please, promise me unless you're challenged you won't take to the ring, do this for me, your sister," Pantra pleaded as she stared down into his green eyes.

"Alright, I won't fight unless I am challenged," Sebastian said reluctantly. Yet he had a suspension that she had already ordered her crew not to call on him.

"Good, now rise and share a meal with your sister," Pantra said smiling lovingly down at him.

"So your Holiness, why me? Why my ship? Why offer us this job?" Lulu asked as their meal got underway.

"Actually, it wasn't you, or your ship. It was because he serves on it," Pantra said her fork pointing to Sebastian. Lulu nodded that she had thought as much. "You have to understand what Sebastian is -- as you call him."

"I know he is or was an Imperialist," Lulu said taking a bite of her food.

"Then you must have seen what he is capable of yes?" Pantra asked arching an eyebrow studying the woman across the table from her. Lulu looked over at the man. Her red hue eyes running down his body. Wondering if she truly knew what he was capable of.

"No, I can't say that I do. I just know what is said about them in the stories," Lulu admitted.

"Those stories don't do them justice," Pantra said taking a sip from her glass. "Every battle my brother has ever been apart of saw victory time and time again. Even when my treacherous husband tried to seize the throne. It wasn't the royal guard that routed those fools," Pantra said reaching over patting Sebastian's hand, "It was this man. This man, that lead his own attack on Marc forces when word reached a very, very old friend of ours. Even the men he had brought couldn't keep up with him as they stormed the citadel. Sebastian came swooping in like no Candary has ever seen -- except those on Halkor III. Men after men fell before him as the Demon became the Defender. In turn in saving me, my family, and my empire. The Elders of my tribe agreed unanimously to grant this stranger, this force of nature into our tribe. That he: from that day forward would be Candary, our brother, my brother. So when I say I offer your crew this job, it's because I know wholeheartedly of what my brother is truly capable of. As to why I did. Well, you're pirates, you have no affiliation with no nation, no political power, you are your own master. That's why I need someone who can do what I can't without starting a war. A war that would be cost for all those involved."

"And just who would be that stupid?!" Sebastian asked quizzically.

"None other then your friends the Polorains, or what's left of them after your people destroyed their home world," Pantra said noticing the slight twitching of his cheek. "In the past few years the remnants have been growing bolder. I don't know how they have managed to increase their technology, given how they were like your people scattered to the wind after your war. I have lost: five cruisers, ten destroyers, one carrier, and twenty frigates in their unprovoked raids in our space. It's taken all my power to keep the military commanders from chasing after the fools. This is were you all come in. Since I know how dangerous Sebastian can be on his own. That's why I offer you this job. Why I need you to be able to roam Candary space freely."

"So this item or items you wish us to retrieve is lost technology?" Luku asked flabbergasted.

"Yes," Pantra said with an amused smirk, "And just think of it, Captain Lulu, terror of the Orion quadrant. It has a nice ring to it don't you think."

"Agreed," Lulu said saluting Pantra with a tip of her glass, thinking of the money they could make. "However, as you have heard we're currently indisposed at the moment," she said glancing sideways at Sebastian.

"Ah, yes, my brother's failing nanites," Pantra said dabbing her lips, "I agree they need to be taken care of first, then this water crisis. Then you will travel to Dindingwe, where Dartiana -- our mutual contact -- will provide haven for your ship within the system, given Sebastian's long history to her. So it won't appear to be sanctioned by me. Where you will intercept their ships the moment they cross our borders. However, know this, I can't allow the regular forces to know your connection to me. So to them you too, are an invader. This is why we are fitting your ship with experimental weapons we are building for our new class of ship. I also hear you have a Venus Oculari Battleship's shield generator. Good, then I'll know you'll won't die too quickly. Now you my dear," Pantra said reaching over to Akasha, "You show that woman!"

"Yes, your Holiness," Akasha said nodding her head.

"If you'll excuse me, I think I needed to check on their progress," Lulu said rising from her seat.

"Ah, yes, I look forward to seeing you and your crew at the games," Pantra said rising from her seat, glancing at Sebastian. She had given him his own secret mission.

Sebastian stood staring up at the Silver Wind as the particle beam reactor lowered onto the hull of the ship. He knew that whatever ever his sister was planning, this wasn't even the tip of it. Yet as he studied: the four plasma lance cannons, the two particle beam cannons with Silver winds mobility. It was practically a small mobile battleship.

"Tell me Sebastian, why does this feel like there's more to this?" Lulu asked stepping out of the shadows.

"Knowing Pantra there probably is," Sebastian nodded in agreement.

"Then can I expect the Queen to be highly informed of our raids?" Lulu asked her eyes running down his back. Those green eyes of his peered back at her. Drawing her deeper into their warm hypnotic trance. Her heart thumped seeing the smirk that graced his lips.

"I guess I'll see what they done to the engine," Sebastian said before walking towards the ship.

Walking into the engine room, Sebastian studied the strange Candary female as she knelt in front of the shield generator. Watching how her hand moved across the surface of her wave tablet. Taking down notes on only what she could see of the energy transfer junction.

"Something I can help you with?" Sebastian asked as the engine door closed.

"No, I think I have everything," she said offhandedly, too focused on her work to notice Sebastian.

"I thought it was agreed on that no one enters here unless I was here to observe," Sebastian said sternly.

"Except the chief engineer," she said looking over her shoulder.

"Ah, so you're the one Pantra talked about," Sebastian said locking the door. No one needed to know about the ace up his shelve.

"Yes," she said peering at Sebastian out of the corner of her eye as he stood over the control panel.

"How is our project coming along?" Sebastian asked coyly.

"As you know the core has been ready for sometime. But in order for that to be used, I need to see how you were able to integrate the two technologies. If we are to make that ship function, then I need to understand how all three work in unison," she said before snapping a digital still of the power regulator.

"Well, then Serbian, what do you think of our little adventure?" Sebastian asked as he brought up the power system schematic.

"Depends if they agree to this little adventure Löwe," Serbian said coming up to him.

"If the Polorains are behind this, then I don't see why they wouldn't. Although I doubt they have the man power to launch a fleet," Sebastian said pointing out how he integrated the two power systems.

"I'm sure they don't Löwe," Serbian said writing down his equation, "However, even if they don't have a fleet, the prototype will still benefit with their help. Who knows when or if whoever these people are decide to attack what's left of you people. Then they too will benefit of having one of the Imperialist out there."

"Possible," Sebastian said stroking his chin as he watched the blue-green lights dance on the roof of the engine room, "But first let's see if we can't wrangle that fold generator in place."

Howls filled the corridors of the ship as the drum beats reverberated along the gravity plating. Inching up your legs the closer you drew to the area. Crawling up your spine as that primal rhythm burned through your veins. Adrenaline pumping through your limbs urging you to fight as the doors rolled open, at least to Sebastian, that's how it always felt to him. Yet as he watched the current match under way. He couldn't help but long to be down there. Fighting for the name he had earned. Hearing the joyous crowd chant as the two combatants sparred. However, as he looked over to Pantra. He wondered what she had threatened her crew with to not call on him during the Stjrid. Yet he was never one to watch from the side lines. He enjoyed life in the ring. It reminded him so much of his home. Where they were forced to fight to live another day. To instill that lesson into their soldiers at an early age. That was why he had never been beaten so far. He could tell just by looking his opponent in the eye just how far they were willing to go.

"Let's hear it for Malik, son of Dar, that was a fine match," the ring announcer's voice brought Sebastian's wandering mind to a halt. "Now as we wrap up tonight's entertainment. Is there anyone here that wishes to challenge another?" A hush whispered drifted over the crowd as the ring announcer waited for the next challenger.

"I do!" came a heated reply from twenty rows below them. "I, Luk, son of Dumur, challenge the Löwe," he said proudly, before thrusting his arm outwards his finger directing all eyes on Sebastian.

"Champion! You have been challenged?! What do you say to this headstrong lad?"

Slowly, raising from his seat, Sebastian's eyes ran down the young Candary's body. He knew something was off with him: the way he stood, the way his body hid something from view, "I accept!"

"You will need these," Pantra sighed placing a new pair of the gloves he had to worn when he used to fight in the ring. "I had something added to them brother. Think claws," she said with a wink.

"I bring you fine people of the Demsh, the man of a thousand victories: he is known as the Demon of Halkor III, Savior of the Nithina tribe, Defender of the throne, Löwe: champion of the ring, and blood-brother to the Queen of the Candary," the announcer said rattling off the list titles he had won throughout the years Sebastian had roamed Candary space. Sebastian rolled his shoulders as five minutes had passed and the announcer still wasn't done.

"I think they get that I have honor," Sebastian said sarcastically, to the announcer which earned a soft chuckle from the crowd. Tossing his shirt aside as it would only get in the way. The new leather of the gloves squeaked and groaned as Sebastian tested out it's resistance. Yet all the while Sebastian eyed Luk. Something about the man didn't sit well with Sebastian as he pranced around as the announcer read out the honors he had won. He knew in the ring such things were useless. Titles and past glories wouldn't keep a Candary claws from slicing you open.

"You done or do you need a partner in your little dance routine?" Sebastian asked sarcastically with a coy smirk.

"Hmph! At least I show my honor," Luk sneered rushing haphazardly, it was easy enough for Sebastian to dodge.

"Honor means nothing on the field boy," Sebastian said slipping his arms around Luk's waist lifting him off the floor in a suplex. Quickly, getting to his feet eyeing how Luk was dangeroulys close to the ring's perimeter. "All that matters on the field is whether or not you win and live or die."

"Oh, thanks for the advice old man," Luk said hatefully, reaching into the hidden pouch sowed into the lining of his pants. Crushing the pepper ball in his hand, casting it out powder directly into Sebastian's eyes.

"Cheater!" came howls from within the crowd. Lulu thought they were going to rush the ring, yet all became still as Sebastian held out his hand. She didn't know what kind of signal he gave. Yet as Akasha took hold of her hand Lulu knew it couldn't be good.

"Kill! Kill! Kill!" cried the crowd in unison. Lulu watched as Luk rushed around the ring as an red energy field rose along the perimeter. Akasha bit her nails as she watched as Sebastian tried to clear his eyes.

"So the pup thinks to cheat in the Stjrid," Sebastian said as he scanned down the bio-screen. Activating the combat subroutines of his nanites. Slowly, opening his eyes as the shadow of Luk raced around the sealed ring. "Did you think that was an honorable thing? Come pup, I shall show you why I am the champion," Sebastian said taking a stance many knew yet few could perform. The hidden blades within the fingertips of his gloves slid out of their confinement as his hands took the shape of a crane's bill.

"It can't be," Pantra said in awe rising from her seat. Her golden eyes drinking in her brother's stance. The way he held his bent right leg tightly to his left, how Sebastian shaped his fingers into the shape of a bird's bill. She like all the rest of her people knew of that stance. Yet none could ever enter that tribe to learn their art.

"Your Holiness, isn't that..." Akasha's voice grew still as Pantra nodded.

"Akasha, what's going on? What has Sebastian done to quiet this lot to where you can hear a pin drop?" Lulu asked taking the stricken Akasha by the arm.

"That," Akasha could only say except to point at Sebastian.

"It's a fighting technique that we thought we lost half a century ago Captain. What you are seeing may as well be the only time an outsider was ever taught their ways. Behold I give you the Nomadic Sleeping Crane!" Pantra roared her voice ringing throughout the arena, "How he learned it I wouldn't even begin to guess at Captain," she said as she lowered herself back to her seat.

"Sleeping crane, bah!" Luk said waving it off, all the while he was studying Sebastian for any weaknesses.

"I know my master and old friend is smiling proudly in her grave knowing that her tribes art isn't lost; and that after fifty years it will be used to kill you," Sebastian said narrowing his eyes, smirking as Luk came rushing in. He batted off Luk's punches, swipes, lounges and kicks with ease. Sebastian's hands struck out the blades Pantra had embedded in the gloves slid effortlessly through Luk's skin. Sebastian watched as Luk panted for breath as his blood dripped down onto the ring. Resting his right leg over his right arm, Sebastian posed himself to deliver the killing blow. "Come cheating coward, come show them that in death you can die honorably."

Sebastian knew he didn't have to put too much of an effort in given Luk's blood lost. Yet if he didn't put everything into the killing move, it would only dishonor his teacher. As Luk stumbled towards him, his foot left his arm in a whisper striking Luk across the face. Sebastian launched himself into the air his body spun around as he soared over Luk. His green eyes looking for the opening to deliver the killing blow. His hand struck out with lightening speed. Luk never felt the razor edge of the blades as it cut through his skin down to the bone cutting his spinal cord in two. He knew the blow was to quick for them to see. Luk was still standing as the light slowly faded from his eyes as Sebastian walked towards the ring's barrier. A chorus gasp washed over the crowd as Luk's body collapsed. Lulu's head was on a swivel as all rose to their feet as the barrier came down. Being with Pantra sinking to a knee a wave soon followed after.