The Tattooist and the Submissive Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the text sent, I got into bed and put the TV on. Braveheart was on. Not a bad film but I've seen it so often. My phone buzzed on the bedside table. Opening the recently delivered texts, Georgia's reply was a simple one. "Yes Sir xXx" . Smiling, I set the TV on a 60-minute timer and only managed to watch 15 minutes of the film before falling asleep.

I spent the majority of the afternoon shopping in various stores for my new submissive. Picking up a few essentials like a new butt plug, vibrator and a set of new black leather restraints. I would keep the restraints with me, the others were for Georgia. Various texts had been sent throughout the day, she had no need to substitute any items of clothing. By 7pm, the second room on the right (the play room) was ready and by 10 to 8, I was in the shower. Taking my time to shower, shave etc, I put on a pair of jeans, nothing else, and headed to the room. Opening the door, Georgia kneeled before me. Ass on her heels, head down, palms up, eyes shut. The only light in the room was being emitted by the hall light behind me. Turning on the wall lights, I shut the door behind me. Georgia remained where she was as I walked past her to the chair in the left corner of the room.

I wanted to get Georgia's take on what she was about to see, so I told her to stand up, and to turn around to face me but to keep her eyes closed until I told her to open them. She did as she was instructed. Walking from my chair, I walked up to her, taking my time looking at her. She really did put a lot of effort into how she looked tonight. Short Plaid skirt, white see through shirt, no bra. a loose fitting tie adorned the shirt. Hair in perfect pig-tails. knee high white socks. she had wore shoes but removed them when she got into my place.

Walking around her, getting a full 360-degree view, I ran my hand up the outside of her thigh to her hip. I didn't feel any underwear. So far she had complied with everything I said.

"Open your eyes, tell me what you think," I said to her.

Georgia did as she was told. Looking around the room, she seemed quite curious. The room was painted white, with a black marble effect floor and a black ceiling. Looking from left to right around the room, there was a bondage table, spanking bench, and St. Andrew's Cross along the left-hand side wall. In the middle of the room against the back wall, was a large bed with built in suspension frame. The window on the wall opposite the door was draped in black and white curtains, with a black Venetian blind.

Beside the window on the left-hand side was a table with Georgia's "presents" wrapped in boxes, like they were her birthday presents. Also on the table, there was the set of leather restraints bought earlier that day, a riding crop, blindfold and a small leather whip, lube, an ice bucket with champagne and 2 champagne flutes. Then the chair I was sat in.

Along the right-hand side wall was a sex swing with stirrups. She smiled at me and said, "I'm definitely gonna have fun in here". Leading her over to the spanking bench, I told her to bend over. It's kind of like a weird pummel horse. 3 pieces of wood with the top one sitting about 3 feet off the floor with padding on it so the person can lie with their torso on it, with 2 further slats of wood either side of it, again with padding for the knees to be laid on. It also comes equipped with Velcro straps to tie the person down with so no restraints needed for this one, they were built in already, along with straps under the tallest piece to hold the hands in place. Legs to ensure everything is stable.

Georgia was instructed to kneel on the pads. Her calves were strapped down either side along with her ankles. As she bent over, her neck was restrained. Her hands went under the torso table as if she was holding on for dear life, and they too were bound. Total submissive position. The short skirt rode up her ass revealing no pants as was requested. The lips of her freshly shaven vagina were swollen and protruding slightly as she was bent over. Perfect fucking position along with the perfect spanking position. Throwing her skirt up over her buttocks, revealing as much flesh as possible, I walked over to the table by the window and picked up the small leather whip. It was soft leather so no real damage would be done. well, not with this one anyways. Walking back to where Georgia was, I let the tails of the whip trace gently over her ass.

"Nervous?" I asked her

"Not at all Sir, I've been looking forward to this all day," she said.

Raising the whip about 6 inches off her right ass cheek, I brought it down with a sharp slap. The light cracking noise from the soft leather on her cheek was enough to say it hurt a little. but not too much.

Crack, crack, crack went the whip as I brought it down numerous times. Her pale skin pinked up nicely across both cheeks as I continued to flog her. Hitting her thighs just below her cheeks, I caught her pussy a few times. She gave a low audible gasp each time I did. Running my hand along her lips I could feel her pussy starting to swell further, so I dipped my 2 middle fingers in to feel her wetness. Bringing my fingers to her mouth to let her taste her own juice, she sucked hungrily. Her face was tilted to the left as she was tethered to the bench. As Georgia sucked my fingers, I gave her ass a few more cracks with the whip, increasing the intensity each time. It was time to take this a little further.

Walking back to the table, I put down the whip and picked up the riding crop and the blindfold. Putting them down next to the Swing, I went back to the bench where Georgia was bent over. My cock semi-erect in my jeans, I unbuttoned them. Standing behind Georgia, my hand ran over her ass to feel a little heat coming off it from where the whip had been, but it wasn't enough for my liking. Starting off gently and increasing in hardness, I brought my hand down across both cheeks, one after the other. As my hand hit her skin, I could feel her ass getting hotter and hotter. Stinging sensations took over as her skin changed from a rosy pink to a deepening red.

Georgia moaned louder each time my hand hit her ass. It radiated heat now and looked angry. The slightest touch from here on in would send waves through her body. I got an ice cube from the bucket and placed it in my mouth.

Softly and gently I let my lips barely touch her skin. The cold from the ice cube sent shudders through her body as it melted between the heat from her cheeks and my mouth. Cooling the skin as it went but keeping it still pink, It made everything a little more tender. Taking my cock out of my jeans, which was now fully erect, I stood in between Georgia's parted legs and started rubbing the tip of my cock off her pussy. She couldn't back in, she couldn't move.

I heard her say "please fuck me, Sir"... So I obliged.

Sliding my length into her pussy, she was at the right height where I could go nice and deep. Sliding slowly into her wet pussy, feeling her muscles tighten as my cock slid in, I went as slow as I could to make sure she felt every inch of me. As soon as I was fully in, I grabbed her tie that was still around her neck and wrapped it around my left hand. With my right hand on the small of her back, I started fucking her hard. The combination of my thighs slapping off the back of hers, my pelvis banging into her red skinned ass and me gripping her tie that was wrapped around her neck, Georgia began moaning loudly. From sheer painful pleasure, her moans stuttered every time my cock went in full length.

Slapping her ass every now and then to reignite the raw feeling of her skin, I carried on fucking hard. Letting go of the tie, I moved my hands to her hips to pull her harder into me. Her pussy began to get wetter and wetter.

Grabbing a handful of her hair, I pushed myself in as far as her pussy would allow and held myself there for a few seconds, before carrying on pounding. Before long, she asked if she could cum. I said no, but that spurred me on even more. Grabbing her thighs again, I slid my hand under her skirt and started playing with her clit. rubbing in small circles as I slowed down my pace.

Georgia's moaning became louder as I knew she was nearing her orgasm. I went back to grabbing her hips and started fucking her harder and harder. Before long, she pleaded for me to allow her to cum. Every time she was denied as I could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. Slamming into her pussy hard, Georgia twisted her face into the padding she was laid on, she cried as she moaned... "Pleeeeeeassssseeee"

When I had reached the point of me wanted to shoot my load into her soaking pussy, I allowed her. Her pussy flooded all over my cock as I carried on pounding her throughout her orgasm. Reaching the height of her orgasm, I shot my load into her. My cum filled her pussy as she continued to flood my cock. When I had finished emptying my spunk into her, I walked around to where her face was, which was now turned back to the side, tears in her eyes, I told her to open her mouth. Tasting a mix of both her and me, Georgia took my cock hungrily. She took all of me in her mouth and sucked me clean. Undoing the restraints, I helped Georgia to her feet.

She had this puzzled, happy tired look on her face. I asked her if she was ok. She said she was a little tired but happy. that she enjoyed our session. I laughed and told her that we were just getting started... then I told her to strip but leave the socks on.

She did as she was instructed. Noticing that she had written my name just above her pussy with the words "I belong to you" made me very happy. she had written it back on before she came to see me. Kissing her as a thank you, I then lead her over to the swing where the riding crop and blindfold were.

The swing is a simple hammock based design that holds the person in the lumbar region, supporting their back, as well as under their shoulders. Stirrups complete the ensemble... it's obvious what they do.

Helping Georgia into the harness' and letting her get used to the feeling of being supported by the nylon straps, I left her naked form there for a few moments swinging freely back and forth. Getting the champagne from the ice bucket, I popped the cork and filled the 2 flutes. I downed mine in one go and brought the bottle and other glass over to Georgia, Seeing as she was tied up, so to speak, I placed the glass to her lips and let her drink. She missed her mouth a little and a small trickle of champagne flowed from her lips to her chin and down her neck.

Leaning in, my tongue found the bottom trail of where the sparkling liquid had made its way to, I began tracing my tongue in the opposite direction. From her neck to her lips before kissing her deeply. Taking the bottle and pouring a little bit between her breasts and over her nipples. Using my tongue and mouth again, I started tracing the direction the liquid flowed. From the under curve of her right breast, my tongue followed the wet skin, taking as much champagne off her breast before getting to her nipple. Her hardened nipple had beads of champagne still clinging to it like dew on a flower on a spring morning. My mouth cupped her whole nipple, sucking deeply, my tongue flicking as I sucked. Georgia's back arched in the swing as she gasped under the warmth of my mouth.

Pouring a little more on her stomach, the cold liquid splashed from her torso to her navel, before heading towards her hip. Getting there before it could go any further, I repeated my actions by licking the liquid up.

Positioning myself now between her legs, I poured some directly on her clit. The cold champagne on her hot body made Georgia shudder with pleasure. It was even more pleasurable when my mouth was waiting to catch the liquid rolling down her pussy from her lips. My mouth caught the liquid, which I then traced back to the source. My tongue parted her wet, champagne flavoured pussy, my tongue flicking her labia from bottom to top before reaching her clit. Taking it the same way I took her nipple, I cupped my mouth around her clit and sucked deeply, my tongue flicking as her clit rested between my lips.

Her hips started to grind against my face as she grabbed the straps supporting her shoulders and twisted them in her grip. Her back arched as I sucked her swelling clit. I kept it up as her pussy became wetter until she was riding the edge of an orgasm.

"Please can I cum Sir?" she asked.

I said nothing but kept her at the edge of her orgasm. When she was at the stage where a few more tongue movements would have resulted in an orgasm... I stopped. Standing up between her legs, I looked at her with a smile on my face. I didn't say anything but there was a look of disappointment on her face as I brought her so close to an orgasm but then stopped. Suddenly I slapped her pussy, hard enough to sting, making Georgia cry out in pleasurable pain. Catching her right on her clit, the feeling came immediately back, but still no orgasm.

Again I let the feeling die away, and again, slap... catching her again in practically the same spot. Again she cried out. She tried to twist in the harness and close her legs. Kind of hard to do when you're in stirrups. I didn't wait as long as I slapped her pussy three more times, all with the same degree of force as I had done previously. She didn't come close to an orgasm this time, nor was she meant to.

This just swelled and engorged the blood flowing to her clit making it very sensitive. Taking a swig from the bottle of champagne, I removed my jeans to be completely naked and walked around to her head.

I adjusted the straps so her head was lowered while her ass was raised. I told her to open her mouth. Georgia did as told. Pouring champagne over my cock, I guided it towards her mouth. With the position that she was in, her neck was extended. Taking my champagne covered shaft in her mouth, Georgia started sucking hard. The blood was racing to my growing length as my hips slowly started pumping my cock further down her throat. She had no gag reflex and because of the way she was positioned, I could literally see myself filling her mouth and going down her throat. This was a first for me and Georgia was fine, she kept sucking hard, and that only encouraged me to get faster.

Slapping her face on her cheek as she had me in her mouth, and grabbing her chin to push myself a little deeper, she then began to choke. Sliding my cock out of her mouth, she caught her breath. Then slapping my saliva covered cock off her cheek, I left her in that position and went to get the items on the floor.

Picking up the blindfold and the riding crop, her legs were just wide open, free swinging from the harness. Holding the crop and the blindfold in my left hand, I slipped 2 fingers inside her with my right hand and instantly found her gspot. I began pumping my hand back and forward hard. Georgia's head lifted and she started moaning softly which grew in volume. Her pussy swelled with juice between my fingers.

She lifted her head and looked at me with pleading eyes. "Please may I cum this time?" she begged, as quick as she could manage to say it. In the time it took her to ask me, it was like river building up. I said yes, and the river was released. Back arching, legs shaking in the stirrups, Georgia moaning louder and louder as my fingers kept finding her sweet spot. Her pussy spilled its juice all over my fingers, my hand and soaked the floor beneath us.

I didn't bother with the blindfold, there was no point. My dick standing hard, I just wanted to fuck her. Dropping the blindfold and keeping hold of the riding crop, I walked around to reposition her. I lowered her ass a little and raised her head up so she was on an incline. Then walking back around to the stirrups, I positioned myself between her legs. The red from her spanking earlier had faded to a light pink now. Taking the riding crop, I traced it up her left leg and gave it a hard quick slap on the outside of her thigh. There was no pain, just pleasure as the soft tipped leather hit her flesh. Tracing it again to her inner thighs, this time, again a swift quick slap of leather.

Her pussy twitched as she began to get wetter... if that was possible. A few more sharp slaps as I brought the riding crop down on her ass. Georgia writhed with pleasure pulsating throughout her body. She threw her head back as the leather hit her skin again and again. While her head was tilted back, I placed the tip of my penis at her clit and began rubbing in circles.

Georgia moaned softly "Please fuck me, I can't take much more," she said, raising her head to look at me.

I didn't answer, I carried on rubbing my cock off her clit.

"Please," she begged.

As soon as she begged for the second time, I slapped my cock off her clit, making her arch and bite her lip.

Taking the riding crop and bringing it to her lips, I looked at her and said "Stop biting your lip. You know what that does to me!"

She bit the riding crop tip, looked at me again while I carried on rubbing her clit with my cock.

"Pleeeeeaseee fuck me!!" she said through gritted teeth while holding onto the riding crop in her mouth.

Pulling the crop loose from her grip, she bit her lip again as her pussy tried to grind my cock. Slapping my cock off her clit again I brought the crop down on her right cheek on her face. Her head moved left and when she looked at me again, she had a hunger in her eyes, still biting her lip. Slowly I moved my cock from her clit and pushed the head of my shaft between her pussy lips until I got to the opening of her pussy.

Georgia's head tilted back again as she gasped with the feeling of her lips being parted by my throbbing length. Equally, as slowly as I moved from her clit to her opening, I pushed my head inside her. Just feeding her pussy the head, no more. Pulling back nearly all the way out, I repeated the action. Just the tip. She moaned in a pleading moan at the teasing I was putting her through.

This time, as I pushed the tip in, I kept going. The hairs of Georgia's body stood on end from her lower back to the back of her neck the further I pushed in. Her eyes rolled in her head at the feeling of her pussy being parted very slowly and she let out this loud long sigh. When I got about halfway in, I stopped. Slapping her nipples with the crop, she jumped at the unexpected feeling. Just when her body jumped... I pushed in deep in one movement.

Georgia let out a loud drawn out "Fuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkk"

Because she was suspended and spread-eagle, it left my hands free to do whatever. Sliding one hand down under her ass, I pushed the tip of my finger in her ass while drawing back my cock and feeding it to her slowly again. Her head shot straight up and looked at me. Biting her lip again and with a look in her eye that said 'You better fuck me hard and NOW' I lost all resolve for playful times. That look was amazing.

Wrapping my hands around her thighs, I drew my cock back until almost out, looked at her and said "You don't need permission, just cum", then pulled her onto me violently.

Georgia moaned loudly as I started my hard fast fucking of her pussy. Pulling her harder and harder onto me, I let go of her thighs and grabbed her breasts. Pulling at her nipples hard while slamming into her pussy, Georgia unleashed an orgasm that was so powerful it nearly forced me out of her completely. Her body racked and arched... she gripped hold of the straps near her shoulders. She lost all coherent speech as waves of pleasure took over her entire body. I kept up my constant pace of pounding. Her head jolted forward and she looked like a wild feral animal. Unleashing her inner beast, was a gorgeous thing to see. She started moaning loudly, all the time looking at me as if to say more, more, more!