The Tattooist and the Submissive Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting go of her tits, I grabbed her pigtails in each hand and started picking up pace. The feeling of my entire length slamming in her gorgeous pussy while pulling her hair hard onto me and her looking feral, made my animalistic side appear. Letting go of one of her braids, I slapped her face as I fucked her harder, then her nipples. She came again, flooding my cock. Just before she finished that orgasm, I managed to grab hold of her tie. Tightening the knot around her throat, minimising her oxygen supply as she reached the end of her orgasm, it started off another one. This was the most powerful one I've ever seen anyone have and shared with.

She started off moaning like normal, then her body jerked as I continued to pound her pussy. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and I felt her pussy about to explode, while my own orgasm was building up simultaneously. Then she twitched only a little. I let up the pressure on the tie as I couldn't contain myself much longer.

She took a deep breath of air, looked at me... dropped her head as her body rocked so much I thought she was going to snap herself in two. My load streamed into her as I struggled to stay in her, the pressure behind her pussy was so strong but it was like we were a having an orgasm from both sides. Like she was experiencing mine and hers at the same time. I know you can do that in tantric sex but this wasn't that. She moaned loudly as the force of her squirting orgasm pushed my cock out completely and literally sprayed everywhere, covering my body, her body, the floor with her cum. She went completely limp and passed out for a few seconds. My face was dripping with sweat, my legs were shaking and I was so light headed the force of the orgasm was so strong.

When she came round, she couldn't speak. She looked disorientated like she'd just woken up from a coma and wondering where the fuck she was. I lowered her from the swing and took her out of the straps. I tried to get her to stand but her legs did not work. She was like a new-born deer struggling to stand. Picking her up in my arms, I carried her over to the bed and laid on it. I collapsed right beside her. I was exhausted.

After about 5 minutes of lying there, I heard her say "Hey baby, you ok?"

Sitting up, I looked at her. She looked more worn out than I was.

"I'm fine Babygirl but how are you? You passed out!" I said.

"Yeah, I think I did. I've never had that happen to me before, I feel so drained but great."

Then looking at the table and seeing two wrapped boxes there, she asked me who they were for.

"They're for you," I said sleepily.

"Can I have them now?" she asked as she was falling asleep.

"I think they'll keep until tomorrow now baby," I said before I passed out myself.