All Comments on 'The Tattooist and the Submissive Pt. 03'

by Conchabar

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Uuhhh....no. With you until now.

His Jekyll and Hyde act is rather creepy and unpleasant. He's all considerate and kisses until it's master time. Once he's master, it's all snarling anger, face slapping and breath 'play.' WTF. That entire scene is something to work up to, not a place to start. I don't see training - as in experiential learning here. Wham, bam, did you survive that mam? Strong Dom does not mean acting like an asswipe. Cripes, the only thing I liked about how he managed that was warning her to choose expendable underthings. I'd have been really pissed if she chose her best new set to impress him and he cut it up. That shit's expensive.

She's new to this. 'I won't use my safeword.' This makes me roll my eyes at silly little girls and doms thinking with their dick not their brain. What could possibly go wrong.

This could have been much stronger with more build up for the kink. Too much, too fast. That takes away our foreplay as readers. The vanilla sex before was great, but doesn't build a scene. It was separate, literally and stylistically. I like the set up. I'd better like how it is developing if slowed down and filled it out.

ConchabarConchabarover 7 years agoAuthor
Re:Anonymous

I get exactly why you said Jeckyl and Hyde.. and yes it is kinda creepy. While I realise that training a new submissive requires patience and diligence, and above all understanding.. it's like an internal struggle for him as much as loosing control. She's teaching him as much as he will her which will become apparent as the story progresses.. the next part kind of explains that aspect.. which I'm currently writing but I'm glad you pointed that out. Hopefully the next part will address the previous parts of your comment. :)

Also, the tattooing part is coming too

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not my bag

Sorry but this was too unpleasant for me. Admittedly I haven't read the earlier parts of this tale, but he seemed a much less considerate Dom than most of the other stories I have read. Also the spellings and typos were really annoying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConchabar@Conchabar
My story is still being written, however the occasional guest editor is appreciated STORIES-=- https://www.literotica.com/s/the-tattooist-and-the-submissive https://www.literotica.com/s/the-tattooist-and-the-submissive-pt-02