The Tattooist and the Submissive Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited a few moments until the feeling died down a little and I took the remnants of her thong and started pushing it into her pussy. While doing that, I picked up the flogger. leaving only the smallest part of her thong still visible from her pussy, I went around to the side of the bed and brought the flogger, with its soft leather strips, down on her pussy. Her lips clenched around her torn thong and soaked it more. I hit her again a little harder and her clit, with was already a little swollen, started to throb.

Bringing the flogger down around her thighs, hips, tits and pussy, I increased the force slightly as I went. Soft pink marks started to appear in different places on her body from where the leather strips had made contact. Georgia's muffled moans got louder as the sensations racked her entire body. Sensations built up and her body arched. The throbbing in her clit had become almost too much to bare for her. Reaching down between her legs, I cupped her pussy in my hand and began rubbing hard and quick.

Her moaning, although muffled got louder and louder. I stopped and slapped the inside of her thigh roughly, leaving my hand print there. That sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body but she still hadn't had her orgasm that she was now desperately craving.

Trying to moan "Please" came out as in inaudible moan. I knew what she wanted but I carried on. Moving my hands all over her body now, I reached her breasts. Her nipples now rock had and sensitive to any form of stimulus, I blew across them gently. Georgia turned her head to one side from the sensation she was feeling. Pure pleasurable torment. Slapping her right breast, Georgia moaned with pleasure. I grabbed her nipple between my finger and thumb and tugged it, squeezing it a little hard. It was pure pain at that point but when I let go, and placed my mouth around the same nipple, the hot fiery sensation that was there momentarily soon subsided with my warm mouth and tongue. Her breathing began to get heavy as I sucked harder.

While doing that, my hand went to her pussy. Her thong was still inside her and slowly I started pulling it out. Georgia's moans got louder now as her pussy expanded and contracted with the shape of the lacy thong being removed. When it was fully removed, I discarded it on the floor. My hands went back to her pussy and I started slapping lightly as my mouth still had her nipple in it. My tongue rolling over her hardened areola while my hand slapped her clit, she ground her hips towards my hand as if begging me to let her cum.

Removing her nipple from my mouth, my hand went to my tie that was still around her neck. Winding it around my hand a few times, I put gentle pressure on it, so her airways were restricted. Pushing my fingers inside her wet warm opening, I reached her gspot and began pushing them back and forward quickly. Adding more pressure to the tie as her orgasm climbed higher and higher, I moved my fingers even faster and felt a pressure build up of cum trying to force its way out. Adding a little more pressure while trying to keep my fingers inside her, Georgia's orgasm came hard. It was so great that she forced my fingers out of her pussy and she squirted all over my hand.

As she was orgasming, I slapped her clit hard over and over while easing up on the pressure on the tie. Her moans were muffled but you could tell she was being very vocal as wave after wave of pleasure racked every fiber of her body. Her legs twitched, bark arched as I let go of the tie completely and stopped slapping her clit, her body carried on twitching and convulsing from the strength of her orgasm which now soaked the area of the bed underneath her.

Reaching for the clasp at the back of the ball gag, I removed it from her mouth. Her moans were dying away but not completely gone. Her whole body trembling as if the slightest touch would set her of again. I moved between her legs. My cock hard from her body and her orgasm, I took it in my hand and started rubbing it off her clit in small circles. Her moaning started again and I love it when she's loud. I slapped my cock off her pussy a few times and her clit is ultra sensitive, it started making her wetter. Teasing her with the head of my cock, I dipped it in and out of her wet pussy, just enough to push her lips apart.

"Please fuck me" she pleaded.

Keeping the tip of my cock where it was, My hand went to her cheek. I rubbed it gently and then slapped her swiftly across the face.

"Remember your fuckin manners!" I said, anger in my voice

"Please fuck me... Sir,... please" she begged.

Grabbing her cheeks between my fingers and thumb, I pressed them together, squishing her face up.

"When I'm ready to, I will!" I replied, anger still in my voice.

I let go of her face and slapped her across the cheek again as a reminder. Then without warning, I pushed all of my cock in her as hard as I could and withdrew it completely.

Moving myself from between her legs, I walked around to the side of the bed to where her head was. Her head seemed to follow me around the room as she couldn't see me through the blindfold.

Taking my cock in hand, I teased it around her mouth and she instinctively opened up for me. Sliding my cock in her mouth, as I picked up pace, she started to suck harder. Grabbing her ponytail and forcing my cock down her throat, I started fucking her mouth. Her tongue rolled underneath my cock as it slid in and out quickly. Holding her hair tight, I pushed her head onto my shaft and pushed in with my hips. I kept it there for a few seconds before pulling back. Georgia took a few deep breaths between me stopping and doing it over and over.

Pulling away from her mouth, I went to the end of the bed and untied her legs. Crawling onto the bed and kneeling up, I had her legs on my shoulders. Her ass was raised slightly off the bed.

Getting into position, I rammed my cock deep in her pussy and kept pushing. Her wet cunt easily sliding me in and out hard. Georgia's orgasm build up almost immediately and I struggles to stay in her pussy again as she squirted all over my cock as I pushed deeper and deeper into her, slapping her ass as she came.

With her legs still on my shoulders, I leaned over her forcing her legs behind her head, opening her pussy more. Slowing down the pace, I began to roll my hips back and forward. Georgia began moaning loudly now and that just spurred me on more and more. Quicken my thrusts gradually, I started to feel my own orgasm heating up. Georgia's body was bouncing off the bed now as I slammed into her pussy. Her moaning was loud and as her orgasm exploded, her body arched but with me leaning over her, it opened her pussy to be deeper. With every last bit of energy, I slammed harder and deeper into her. Her orgasm forced my cock out as I was just beginning to cum. Grabbing my shaft in my hand, I slid my hand up and down my shaft quickly and exploded my load over her stomach, tits and pussy.

After several minutes trying to compose myself, and her, I untied her wrists and removed her blindfold. We didn't move.. we just passed out where we were.

12