All Comments on 'The Taxi Ride'

by BigZack69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I'm pretty stupid so will someone explain what

makes this story EROTIC?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This reads like a case for immediate

notification of the Dept of Human Resources (Child Services). A Sub like this cannot be a sub like this and be there for her children. They need to be taken away from her and be placed with someone who's concern is for the children, not first her master then second herself and then if there is anything left over by accident, her children.

Utter selfishness, unfit for a single mother. No, not erotic at all, you and your master exist in a real world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

A really well thought out piece of work, excellent erotic scene where she gives herself to a stranger.

I guess some guys don't understand the eroticism of a man and a woman, I guess they would like the girl to leave the two men to indulge in anal sex, well it's a free country, at least it used to be....

cherokee_dovecherokee_dovealmost 15 years ago
She is a married slut, not single.

To the anonymous one complaining about Childrens Services.

You need to pay better attention. She is married, and on a vacation or work assignment away from her husband.

Nine times out of ten, the children were at home with him.

BigZack, good work on a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Way To Go!!!!

Well, very good story, every mother needs just a little time for herself!!!!! And if its a weekend trip with her boyfriend/master where she can totally let loose.... so be it... Loved the story, would love to read another from you ... BigZack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh baby

I am so turned on right now....

AngelPrevattAngelPrevattalmost 14 years ago
Omg This is so hot!

I really like this story! While reading it I got so wet and horny! Very good read! I look forward to what BigZack comes out with next

SexyRedHeatherSexyRedHeatheralmost 14 years ago
Hot! Hot!

I liked this story it made me wet. Now when I'm in a taxi I think of this story and imagine things :)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good read!

I enjoyed it from start to finish - now I just need to go find someone to finish what this story started :)

Good Job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT READ

I absolutely love this story. I think my body temperature rose with every word I read.

Awesome!!! I want more to read from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I wish that lucky girl was me.

I just found my inner slut, come help me develop her.

OneNaughtyNurseOneNaughtyNurseover 9 years ago
wow

Now I'm really dripping...So exotic, enticing....hmmmm....where will it lead me?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i absolutely love this story. it would be even greater if you had the driver put his big black cock in you and fuck you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigZack69@BigZack69
48 Followers
Love writing and sharing both life experiences as well as my vivid imagination. Like to chat, pry, explore and learn. RP tests your creativity and mindset as well as your secret repressed inner self. Openness and honesty a must. Seeking those women that give good mind. No pro...