The Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like what you see Paul?" she asked grinning, her blonde hair glowing by candlelight and her eyes sparkling.

"Yes my darling," he said standing up, taking her in his arms and kissing her open mouth.

Paul and Carina unbuttoned his shirt together, as they kissed passionately by candlelight, then she unbuckled his belt and tore it free and then with nimble fingers undid and unzipped his pants. He was out of his shoes. Carina laughed at him excitedly, her eyes alive and constantly dropping to his penis -- he was completely naked except for his socks and Carina laughed at how silly his socks looked on him in comparison to his big hard cock. They kissed again and Carina reached out and grabbed Paul's dick and squeezed it, laughing in his mouth as he gasped -- Paul was sure his new wife had a dirty mind in addition to a sexy body and that pleased him. She broke the kiss and made him turn away from her -- with a laugh she smacked his ass with her open hand and grabbed him from behind.

"C'mon Paul, get on the bed."

The Teacher lay back on the bed, his head propped up. Carina landed on top of him and they kissed deeply again.

Meanwhile in another part of the house there were slow careful footsteps as Darren was led upstairs by two of the wives. He had been invited to leave the reception as well and bear witness to the special initiation Carina had embarked upon with Paul. At first Darren was unsure and then shook his head, but the two wives assigned to bring him inside the house looked unhappily down at him and he relented to their pressure. The other males also nodded and encouraged him to take this ultimate step, this next great leap forward in his initiation in the Great Work, into the deep mystery. So Darren agreed and he stood up and followed the wives out of the hall and into the house.

They climbed the stairs as quietly as possible and then passed by Paul's bedroom. The wives unlocked a door to the immediate right of Paul's bedroom and ushered Darren in there with a finger to their lips. The room itself was narrow and empty except for a single wooden chair -- there were no windows and no lights. Darren turned and looked at the wives as they left, closing and locking the door in front of him. In the pitch dark he carefully sat down on the chair and then reached forward and found a small handle protruding from the wall with his fingertips. He slid the panel silently open and could see into Paul's bedroom, but couldn't be seen by either Paul or Carina as he was staring at them through the back end of a see through mirror. Their words came through to him soft and muffled.

Paul was ready to start the lesson as Darren would now be in place. Carina was still kissing his lips when Paul introduced the first exercise. She had to learn how to worship the Teacher's body, particularly his penis with complete devotion and undivided attention. He broke the kiss.

"Are you ready to start the lesson Carina?"

"Yes my darling," she said softly, well aware of the task she had been set, having spoken with the wives beforehand and after reading the Book of Inner Mysteries after she and Paul were engaged.

"Let's begin then."

"Yes Paul, yes. I'll show you how much I love you."

Darren could see clearly. He was breathless, the hair on the back of his neck was rising and his penis was growing quickly in his pants. There is no one there to stop him from masturbating if he wanted to and he was sure Paul wouldn't mind. Darren carefully undid his pants and took his small penis in hand. Carina was kissing Paul's broad chest, spending time nibbling on his nipples, his cock lying hard between her breasts, while running her hands softly across his ribs.

"Do you like that father," Carina asked.

"Yes Carina," Paul said gently, very pleased with her - not only was she focused on pleasing him, but further was calling him father and was talking to him while she pleased him, just like the Book of Inner Mysteries said she should.

She kissed his strong hard belly and stroked his long legs. He liked looking down at her, enjoying the appearance of her pretty facial features buried in his chest and belly and her golden hair as it tumbled and brushed against him. Sometimes she extended herself over him so she could caress his face with her large breasts, then at other times she bit his neck and shoulders hard while he winced and grinned. Paul really wanted his new wife to worship his cock, just as the Book of Inner Mysteries said she should.

"I think we're ready to move onto the next part of the lesson Carina."

"You want me to suck it daddy?"

"Yes Carina, that's what I want," he said with a touch of desperation in his voice.

"Shouldn't you be begging me for it Paul?"

Paul smiled at the beautiful young woman and placed his hand on the back of her neck and stroked her there. Carina had a lot of spirit, which he appreciated, but her spirit was getting in the way of what he wanted and needed. She was not worshiping him like he expected. Carina gazed at him and realised her mistake -- he was expecting her to give him the best blowjob of his life and not to tease him or make him beg or deny him, like she did with Darren. That was the essence of the first lesson -- the lesson was designed to test her selflessness and to demonstrate her love for and obedience to Paul.

"I'm sorry father," she said softly.

"That's okay darling."

"You just wait father," she said softly and seriously, sitting up. "I want you to sit there Paul, in that chair, like a king on his throne."

Paul smiled happily -- Carina had said the right thing and made the correct suggestion. He climbed off the bed and followed Carina to the plush armchair, which sat right below the large mirror, through which Darren was watching. Paul sat down in the chair and stretched out, opening his legs, well aware that Darren could clearly see everything. -- Darren had the perfect point of view. Carina dropped a soft pillow on the floor at Paul's feet and sank to her knees before him, using the pillow to cushion herself. Darren could see it all -- he could see Paul's huge penis and see Carina between his open legs, her beautiful face right there just inches from the dick.

"I love you Paul, I love you so much."

"Show me Carina; show me how much you love me."

"I love you Paul -- I'll show you now."

Carina dropped her head and she placed a soft kiss on the tip of Paul's bloated cock as her fingers closed snugly around the base of the penis and her new husband's balls. She gave the dick a bit of a shake and a clear bead appeared at the tip and then oozed slowly down from the knob to the shaft. Carina looked up at the Teacher briefly and then licked the dick clean. Darren was amazed -- Carina had never treated his penis like she was treating Paul's. Darren had never received too many blowjobs from her and those he did receive lacked the sort of devotion Paul was getting from her.

She sucked Paul's cock with long butter soft strokes, licking the head at the top before slipping back down again. It is one of the biggest dicks she had ever sucked, but her old muscle memory hadn't deserted her and so she quickly took more and more of it inside until her soft throat was filled with hard penis. She looked up at Paul and her beautiful blue eyes were tearing up and her face was flushing and Paul looked down at her enjoying the feeling.

"Oh my god it's so big father," she hissed after disengaging from the penis, a long fine strand of saliva and pre-cum breaking as she withdrew.

"Worship it Carina."

"Yes Paul, I will. I love you."

"Show me that you love me by loving it Carina; show me that it's the most important thing in the world to you."

"I will Paul; I'll worship it for you."

Carina took it back in her mouth and her head rose and fell. Paul sighed contentedly, loving the warm wet pressure around his prick, loving the feeling of Carina lips opening and closing around the thick knob and then the inches of shaft as she slipped down and the penis penetrated her mouth and throat. Darren felt more than a touch of envy -- he was masturbating smoothly, enjoying the feeling, but convinced that his experience was nowhere near as good as Paul's was. She was becoming hysterical, Darren believed, and he sensed that this is what Paul wanted from her -- he really did want to make her dependent on his dick, just as he wanted to replace her thoughts with his own. Carina was groaning as her head bobbed up and down and twisted from side to side as she sucked him with loud squelching contact. Darren didn't know how Paul could handle something like that from someone like Carina -- Darren would have ejaculated in Carina's mouth after just a few minutes.

But then Darren realised that this was Paul's life. He was married to multiple women and they were all good looking and he'd been doing this for years. All of the wives had been through this -- they had all been trained to worship Paul's body and to get all hysterical and submissive over the Teacher's penis like it was the most important thing in the world. What a life: having as much sex as you can handle with a harem of attractive women, whose social and moral programming and inhibitions had been systematically removed. What would happen next: would Carina have sex with Paul and all the other wives as well? Would she engage in an orgy with this dirty old man and all his women?

The stunning blonde sucked the old guru's cock with all the experience and devotion she could muster. She realised she hadn't treated Darren to this sort of effort and affection during their marriage, but she quickly dismissed the thought. She was close to making the Teacher cum, when he tried to pull Carina to her feet.

"Come here, my darling," Paul said quickly.

Carina realised Paul wanted to have sex with her right there in the chair. The first lesson was over after just ten minutes. She climbed to her feet, looking embarrassed by how she had sucked Paul, but he assured her that she would lose all her inhibitions and guilt soon, that they had only just started on the Great Work. He promised her that they would do things she had never done before and go places she had never gone before -- Paul promised all this as the tears glowed in Carina's eyes. She climbed over Paul, mounting him. Darren looked on amazed -- Carina was right there, just inches away from him as he looked at her and Paul through the mirror. She was clutching Paul's shoulder and was looking down at him as they adjusted themselves -- she wriggled her golden hips and looked up directly at Darren, her face just inches away as she dropped down and impaled herself on Paul's well licked cock.

"Awww daddy awww daddy."

"Yes honey, its good isn't it."

"Awww yeah father."

Darren couldn't stop himself. He shook and stomped softly on the floor and shot the semen into his hand as he studied his ex-wife's mask of pleasure: her beautiful eyes opened and closed slowly, her upturned nose flared and her slack mouth fell open - her warm red face was framed in her soft blonde hair. She rose and fell and Darren could look down between their legs and see the big shining penis disappear inside and re-appear from the damp pubic hair between Carina's thighs. She looked so good as she rolled and ground her hips and rose and crashed down on Paul's lap. Darren couldn't watch it anymore -- Carina was going to cum on Paul's cock and he couldn't watch it anymore. But yet he just sat there, seemingly rooted to the spot, as she moaned at him through the glass.

"Awww daddy."

"You like it honey," Paul asked, holding her wriggling plummeting hips in his hands, just loving the feeling of her pussy swallowing him, caressing all the nerve endings in his prick.

"Ohhh yessss daddy."

And then Carina came as Darren suspected she would. Paul rubbed her clitoris gently as she dropped her head and began whimpering and moaning in her nasal high pitched orgasm voice, which Darren suddenly found infuriating and which Paul loved. This was just too hard to watch and listen to. The beautiful young woman was shaking and cumming, cradled in the Teacher's arms, her face buried in Paul's shoulder. She could be such a dick dependent girl, such a dumb blonde sometimes, Darren thought unkindly. Darren got up and did up his pants as best as he could. He walked to the door and knocked softly. The door was unlocked and opened instantly by one of the wives. She placed a finger to her lips and led him back downstairs and out of the house.

"You did well Darren - it's not easy watching the first time," the woman said. "You will get more used to it though, just like the others did when they watched."

"The first time? Like the others?"

"Yes, all the men are invited to watch Paul and their ex-wives together, but only for a short period. The most profound parts of the Great Work, between Paul and the wives, take place in secret and take years to complete. The treat won't last long -- you will only get to watch them together for a few weeks and then that's it."

"Can I sleep with you," Darren asked abruptly, no longer under anyone's spell, let alone Paul's.

"No Darren, only Paul has sex here. Your job is to work hard, do as your told and live your life for Paul."

"What's your name?"

"My name's Alison, but don't ask me anything more please. It's not your place."

Darren looked at the woman -- Alison was in her forties, attractive with dark red hair and cold green eyes. She smiled at Darren maliciously - ready to rub his nose in it, to teach him the selflessness he needed to cultivate in order to survive here.

"Your ex-wife belongs to Paul now -- it's only the first night and Paul really likes her. I can tell. They are going to be at it all night. He has tremendous discipline, you understand. Your ex-wife's going to learn what real happiness is and so will you. She will do anything Paul wants her to and you'll only ever be able to watch for those first few weeks. You need to understand that Darren and accept it -- all the women here belong to Paul."

Darren turned his back on the smiling woman. He had to leave and he did leave as the males looked on sadly. Darren just couldn't handle it -- he couldn't manifest the Great Work.

Alison -- 1990

Alison became mixed up with Paul and his people in 1990 at the height of the media frenzy surrounding the Teacher and his compound of strange men and women. Paul had come under investigation two years earlier in 1988, when a number of people concerned with morality and family values spoke with two of Paul's unhappy male ex-members and believed they knew what was going on there. They had then approached the federal authorities and managed to apply enough pressure to get Paul investigated. The investigation deduced correctly that Paul was a charismatic leader and the head of a private sex cult. They interviewed most the people there and determined that nobody was breaking the law or abusing anyone or plotting to overthrow the government. The cult was cleared, but the investigation had drawn the media's interest once again. So for a period of three months the media discussed Paul, his popular books and discussed his lifestyle, habits and views. There was a great outcry and TV experts with traditional moral values denounced the lecherous male who was enjoying his harem of brainwashed female victims.

Of course the publicity was invaluable when it came to the sale of Paul's books. Two new books came out under Paul's name during this period and they both sold very well and made the compound a small fortune.

The community and the compound, however, moved into a different and more secluded place away from prying eyes and that helped, and Paul curtailed some of his public appearances. He did however continue to teach and it was a good thing he did so because he met Alison that way.

At first Paul was highly suspicious of Alison -- even though she was young, married and beautiful. Paul saw her out of the corner of his eye as he delivered his teaching to a room packed with sceptical curious people and one loud indignant critic. The young woman was a redhead with pale creamy skin, a beautiful body, her stunning good looks made charming by a dusting of light freckles on her face, arms and shoulders. Paul took one look into her green eyes and was almost hooked -- he really wanted this woman as his next wife, just as he would want Carina twenty years later. Paul however was initially convinced that Alison was a media plant or undercover police sent there to infiltrate his compound and people. It was a piece of paranoid speculation, but Paul was in his paranoid mode -- he felt his existence was being threatened and he wasn't taking any chances.

The beautiful redhead remained behind after the lesson, and the critic had been ejected, and approached Paul with her bullied dull looking husband in tow. Paul's mind worked quickly and he summed up the situation -- he would tentatively proceed with the first lessons, given the woman was beautiful and desirable, and yet on the other hand carefully watch and check into her background and keep her at arm's length until he was sure she wasn't working for some TV station or newspaper or the FBI. Paul was frankly surprised that Alison would show any direct interest in his teachings given the amount of negative exposure Paul was receiving in the press. He later learnt however that the Alison was actually attracted to him and his teachings precisely because of the controversy he was causing and the exposure he was receiving in the media. This beautiful woman was attracted to the Teacher because of his strange sex cult -- she understood what he was doing and wanted in on it. She quickly fell for Paul and agreed to his requests.

Alison became one of Paul's dream wives, one of his perfect and cherished wives and the standard against which every other wife was judged. Alison and her husband Michael moved into the new compound a month after first meeting the Teacher and Paul married Alison a week after that. From the very start Alison understood what was expected of her and she went out of her way to please Paul in every way.

Alison's now ex-husband Michael was invited into Paul's bedroom right from the very start. This was a rare treat as most of the males were usually only allowed to view the sex from behind the see through mirror in the dark narrow room, like Darren would do years later. Michael sat there and watched quietly, not allowed to masturbate or speak.

There were many highlights from those first few weeks of sex. Michael could remember Alison lying naked on the bed, looking so soft - her hair a rich red as if it were on fire and her skin milky from the candlelight touching it. Paul was on top of her, between her open creamy thighs and his stiff unsheathed penis was deep inside Alison's body and he was fucking her hard while she groaned softly and looked up at Paul adoringly, her arms around his shoulders. Michael could hear Alison's breath being forced out of her body by Paul's deep thrusts and see her whole body rock hard backwards again and again as Paul's lower body collided against hers.

"Are you watching Michael," she had asked him harshly, before she groaned out, "awww he's gonna make me cum any minute now Michael, awww."

Michael had of course not answered, merely nodded, as he had been directed to.

And Alison did cum on queue as she promised she would. The redhead rubbed her clitoris by hand and Paul penetrated her deep and screwed her, his hips grinding. She locked Paul's lower body in tight with her long white legs and then squirted fluid around his big penis, saturating his pubic hair and balls. Her head was thrown back and it was rising and crashing down on the pillow and her body trembled as if she were a puppet and Paul was the puppeteer and was pulling all her stings at the same time. Paul finally lost his control and roared down at Alison, watching her pale face - her mouth open and her eyes shut tight as he came inside her powerfully.