The Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay Karen, I don't think this is a good idea," Dan asked, all concerned and jealous.

"Just fuck off Dan,"

Karen filled a glass of water and ignoring Dan re-entered the bedroom, slamming the door behind her. She reached over and pulled her panties out of her brother's mouth and poured some of the water in, after he had finished coughing.

"Are you going to untie me Karen," Paul asked, growing desperate.

"No Paul not yet -- I need to go again and I want you tied up. Also I need to talk to you about something, about this thing you're trying to build. I think we can make a lot of money from it."

And they did fuck again and then talk and the plan was developed. It was Karen who wrote Paul's self-help books, using his name and his growing celebrity status to promote them, but claiming the largest share of the profits - from their sale - for herself, while Paul was entrusted to do the book appearances and sign the autographs as the front man. Similarly, it was Karen who actually designed Paul's public speeches and lesson plans as she never trusted his public speaking and teaching skills -- Karen drilled him relentlessly so he understood the parts she had written for him and could refute the criticisms others might direct at him. And it was Karen who took the rough notes Paul believed were a genuinely inspired piece of writing and re-wrote them, so they actually became an incomparable book of brilliant black literature called the Book of Inner Mysteries. It was Karen, with the help of the other wives, who controlled what ultimately happened in the compound, arranging everything -- it was never really Paul. His role was to act as the front man and to enjoy the control the wives had over his penis.

That was the deal Karen offered her brother: she would ultimately control everything in their lives and in return he could live a life devoted to sex. He agreed provided he could enjoy her body whenever he wished to. She smiled and agreed to his terms.

"Of course, I'll give myself to you Paul - you know I truly love you."

"And I love you Karen, more than I could ever love anyone else."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
The Martin's Family Sire Young buck takes over his father's claim.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Sweaty Ride Ch. 02 Mom and son continue debauchery right under dad's nosein Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories