The Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then there were other times when Alison would be on her knees, holding onto the wrought iron bed-head and Paul would fuck her from behind. The sex between Paul and Alison was always intense and Michael could understand why -- they were obviously attracted to each other and Paul was constantly teaching Alison to let go of her inhibitions and constraints, but further they liked to spend hours together just enjoying foreplay and slowly stimulating and turning each other on. Michael remembered how wild it could get. Paul would be holding Alison's hips and driving in and Alison with perfect timing would swing back and their bodies would slap together, the big penis sliding in swiftly. And Alison would be getting hysterical, her red hair damp and tangled in the hot smelly bedroom and her white skin glowing and itchy from sticky sweat. And Paul could barely keep his famous discipline intact, even after just ten minutes of fucking Alison. His greasy body was scratched and bitten and his top teeth were bared and his eyes closed as the feeling of pleasure just rose to a crescendo. He just loved shooting his hot semen inside Alison while Michael watched.

Michael remembered the first time Paul invited another wife in to join him and Alison together. The woman's name was Karen and she was older than Alison -- in her early forties and even older than Paul was. She was very beautiful, Michael remembered, but he had never spoken to Karen before. She was well respected, he had been told, having given birth to three of Paul's children and had been involved in learning and promoting the Great Work for a very long time. Karen had told Paul to take his clothes off and lie down on the bed. He had done so and Alison and Karen had shared a soft kiss, stripped off their clothes and joined the Teacher on the bed.

Karen took the Teacher's penis in hand as both women wriggled into position on either side of him. Alison caressed Paul's thigh and leaned across and softly kissed the head, licking the pre-cum from the tip after Karen offered the penis to her.

"How does it taste Alison?"

"Nice Karen, have a try," Alison said smiling.

"Okay, I think I will."

"God, look how excited he is Karen."

"Oh, he's always excited when I'm here Alison."

"Ladies," Paul said smiling, looking more desperate than he should have.

Karen grinned and then placed her lips on the penis and closed her eyes and with a contented sigh sunk slowly down and sucked the knob and first inch or two of the shaft. Alison watched the other wife please Paul for a moment and then after winking at Paul she dropped her head and began licking Paul's balls with the tip of her tongue and tickling his anus with her finger tips. Together they worshipped Paul's penis and balls -- one woman focusing on the head and shaft with tongue, lips and warm fingers and the other just tenderly sucking and eating the balls and then swapping to give the other woman a chance to enjoy what the other had been doing.

Their lips slipped together over the engorged scarlet knob, tongue tips pressed softly against the opening of the urethra before slipping down the shaft in a series of warm kisses. Karen pumped Paul's penis with her soft fist while she and Alison devoured him. Then Karen took the Teacher's cock back in her mouth and sucked him furiously as Alison watched first Karen and then Paul.

"Here, let me have a go Karen."

"Yes absolutely," Karen said after letting go.

Alison pressed her lips against the penis and sank down taking Paul in deep. Michael watched his ex-wife as her head rose and fell and she slurped and gagged on the big dick. She got a deep long groan from Paul.

"You like that Paul, honey," Karen asked, taunting him gently.

'You know I do Karen," Paul returned softly.

"Here, let me have it Alison; I know exactly how to suck him off. Watch what he does."

Alison stopped and offered the oozing penis to Karen. The beautiful older woman took it back in her mouth and using her hand and lips together twisted and slipped up and down on the dick. Sure enough Paul began to roll his hips, his toes curled, his legs trembled and he slowly shook his head and his face grew red.

"Karen I need you darling," Paul implored, losing his image of control and mastery entirely.

"No you don't, you need Alison," Karen said and then she turned to the beautiful younger redhead and with a smile asked: "are you ready to become a mother Alison?"

"Absolutely."

"Good girl, come on Paul -- time to do what you do best."

Alison lay down on her back and opened her legs. The hungry Teacher with the help of Karen mounted Alison, pushed her knees back and pressed his sensitive tingling dripping penis inside her. He fucked her with firm deep strokes, enjoying the way her legs moved back and forth and her breasts rolled and her head rolled forward and snapped back. Michael was surprised at how rough Paul could be and he feared for Alison. He had no need to worry.

"Come on fuck me Paul."

"Yes, that's right -- fuck her Paul and then I'll fuck you later tonight."

Paul couldn't stop moaning and with Karen and Alison urging him on and stroking his ego he came inside Alison. She held him tight in her arms and grinned up at Karen as he came powerfully -- his authority and control were now gone as he shot his semen inside Alison. A spark of understanding passed between Karen and Alison and the redhead thought she really understood the situation in the compound, and she was right -- the Teacher's body and hence the Teacher himself was under the control of the older and more experienced wives like Karen.

And in fact the older and more experienced wives were controlling the vast amount of money the compound had accumulated and were spending it as they wished - they were ultimately calling all the shots, as Alison soon learnt. They used the Teacher's lessons against him, to control him, just as he once controlled them when they were just Paul's new wives -- the Great Work was merely their control of the Teacher's penis, so they could control the compounds money. And soon Alison was involved in Karen and the other wives machinations as well. A plan was hatched: even more popular but controversial self-help books bearing the Teacher's name would be published. Also it was suggested that the Teacher increase his schedule of public meetings, and further that the price of admission be raised even higher.

"Stick with me Alison," Karen had said, "we're all going to end up richer than we ever imagined."

"For sure, I have nothing against spending money," Alison had replied, smiling.

Karen -- 1977

The template was first drawn up in early 1977 when Paul dropped out of college after several years of fruitless arts studies. He claimed that he had sat down one night and in a very unconscious way become a conduit for a piece of inspired literature called the Book of Inner Mysteries. Paul had been watching TV at one moment and then the next moment had entered a trance-like state, had located a pen, a writing pad and had spent the next 14 hours just writing non-stop. When he came to, after having produced the piece of writing he felt exhausted, but deeply relieved, as if he had reached the end of a truly satisfying sexual experience. What he had there, down on paper, according to the official story was something he felt was very important, though he hadn't studied it properly at that stage.

Over the coming weeks he carefully and neatly re-wrote the piece of writing until he thought he understood its contents clearly. The piece of writing which he had written down was given the name: the Book of Inner Mysteries and Paul believed that he had accessed his unconscious or a higher deeper self in order to produce it -- he had acted as a sort of recording device for this higher unconscious self to speak through him, through his pen. He believed he had been involved in some sort of black magical working, though he never used those sorts of words to describe it.

The language of the book was decorated with dark occult jargon in many places, but there were many other passages in the book which stated the author's intentions and worldview in rather blunt terms. No one who read the book critically could miss the importance Paul placed upon ego and particularly the rights of his own ego and the obligations others owed him. Nor could they miss the references he made to his hunger for sexual pleasure and the desire to control women and dominate other males for his own ends. Nor could they miss the central importance placed by Paul on his own perspective, as if his own viewpoint were universally valid in all cases. It was regarded as a rather horrible, confusing and poorly written book by many of the college students he still kept in contact with and most of them threw their signed copy out once they read it. Paul lost a lot of friends because of this strange offensive book.

Paul believed in the book and he intended early on to live out the meaning of the Book of Inner Mysteries. He would withdraw from society with its fawning adherence to outdated morals and its hypocritical guilt ridden approach to fundamentally innocent pleasures. He would refuse to become one of the soft masochistic males who seemed to be breeding like wildfire everywhere he looked. He would become the Teacher. And as promised he did what he said he would do - the first compound was located in the house he was renting and his very first wife was Karen -- his own sister.

She was 28 and he just 24 when Paul tried to lure his older sister Karen into bed. She was just his type -- tall with long dark brown hair, cold calculating grey eyes and a full soft red mouth. She was a pale looking beauty with curves - a tight belly, large breasts and broad hips. Karen was already married when Paul decided that she should become his first wife and help him build the compound up by bearing his children and helping him seduce other young women to his cause. It was by anyone's reckoning an outrageous plan with surely no chance of success, but Paul made it work or at least he thought he did at first.

A further book was prepared, named the Book of Initiation. Paul claimed that this book had been delivered in an inspirational fashion like the Book of Inner Mysteries, but it contained no occult references or anything one could call inspired. The Book of Initiation haphazardly outlined the role of males and females in the fictional compound which Paul wished to build -- basically Paul would enjoy the sexual attention of adoring submissive females and the males would work to support and defend Paul so he could enjoy their females. The values to be taught would mirror the roles each gender would play in Paul's compound. It was a preposterous book and Paul decided to hide it from sight once it had been written -- it did, however, form the inner kernel of his teaching of the Great Work, but its bluntly stated and poorly written passages were never seen.

Karen and her husband Dan agreed to take lessons with Paul. It was a novelty and they wished to support Karen's younger brother and the strange new interest he had. Paul hadn't really figured out all the angles, but he had some idea on how to present a series of 30 minute lessons to his sister and her husband. At first Karen and Dan treated it as a bit of a joke, but Paul was entirely serious and very patient with them. He explained that the purpose of the Great Work was freedom and then he explained freedom to them -- Dan was impressed by Paul's skills as a speaker and he was surprised by how much sense he made. Karen, on the other hand, thought her brother sounded pompous, confused and out of his depth giving life advice to people. In following lessons Paul explained his understanding of the role of men in his worldview -- males would need to be self-sacrificing, selfless, submit to a higher authority and work hard and females would need to lose all their inhibitions and submit to a higher authority in order to be free.

At some stage in the teaching Karen figured out where the teaching would lead them all to. She listened carefully to her brother's words and figured out that her brother was inviting her to sleep with him. Karen grinned at her brother and then looked at her husband - he seemed to be clueless of Paul's meaning -- he hadn't read between the lines, picked up on the subtext. Paul was talking about the need for a teacher to bring the message of the Great Work to the world and Paul said that the Teacher would need female students with whom he could practice his art. Paul then said he hoped Karen and Dan would willingly join with Paul and begin the Great Work with him.

"Wow, it's such a cool thing Paul," Dan said, enjoying what he had heard. "What do you think babe?"

"Well I don't know Dan," Karen said, smiling at her brother "I don't think Paul could handle something like that."

"How do you mean babe?"

"Well I don't think my brother could handle being my teacher in the Great Work. I'm not sure he has what it takes."

"I think he could, you should give him a try," Dan said, still not truly understanding.

"Give him a try? Dan thinks I should give you a try Paul."

"I could be your teacher Karen and I believe I could do it really well with you. I think you and I could do great things together. I hope you'll give it a chance."

Karen smiled at her brother. She did really love him, though he was only moderately intelligent. She was physically attracted to his strong body and also appreciated his willpower, but this seemed to be a step too far even for her. Surely she was happy enough with Dan and didn't need to jeopardise what she already had to jump into something dangerous like incest with Paul. Dan was just ignorant to what Paul was really talking about -- he could be so stupid sometimes, Karen thought. Karen had no problem admitting that her brother was smarter than her husband and that made Paul attractive. Karen's brother also had a great sense of humour, but still.

"Well I'm ready to start; where do I sign up?"

Karen looked at Dan and laughed softly at him. She then looked her brother in the eyes and bit her bottom lip softly. She could see how hungry her brother was for her, even though he tried to hide it and succeeded for the most part. Her mind was calculating quickly and she reached a number of conclusions.

"Karen?"

"Oh Dan, l don't know."

"It could be something very special between you and Paul; you know brother and sister doing the Great Work together."

Karen looked at Dan and laughed at how stupid he was. She turned back to Paul and smiled.

"Look, let me think about it baby brother; I'll get back to you."

Paul realised that Karen had correctly understood the meaning behind his lessons and he was so pleased that she hadn't refused him outright on the spot. She said she would think about it and that was probably the best response she could provide him given the incredible task Paul was undertaking -- the idea of Karen becoming his first wife and joining him in bed while Dan sat around watching or took care of all the work quickly became an obsession for Paul.

And in the end Paul got what his beautiful sister was happy and willing to give him. Dan and Karen moved into the house Paul was renting one month after Karen had promised to think about it. Dan finally understood what the Great Work would actually entail for all three of them and at first he was confused and hurt, but Karen and Paul went to work on him and slowly changed his mind -- they were after all searching for truth and freedom and that was something Dan believed strongly in. Paul encouraged his brother-in-law to believe in Paul's mission and trust Karen. And so the soft weak willed Dan did agree and Paul was amazed that his teachings had worked. Paul married his older sister in an intimate spot in a local park as Dan looked on, still not truly convinced that any of them were doing the right thing but accepting it because he believed in the Great Work. The young Teacher lifted the filmy veil and smoothed it back and then leant in and kissed his beautiful sister on the lips and she responded passionately and they were married.

Paul let his sister take his hand and lead him to the bedroom, while Dan watched jealously.

"Thank you for being so understanding Dan," Karen said at the bedroom door.

"Yes, thanks Dan."

Dan nodded and reached for his drink, barely able to watch as his wife and her brother turned and entered the bedroom, closing the door behind them.

Paul shook as his older sister, his first wife, slowly unbuttoned his shirt and ran her hands over his chest.

"I haven't...," Paul managed to whisper before his sister sealed his mouth with a deep hard kiss.

Their clumsy hands fumbled as they pulled, heaved and tore at their clothing. Pieces of clothing were thrown on the floor and shoes flew into walls and underwear was stripped away and left where they were thrown - on the floor and on the bed.

"Do you like my body bro," Karen asked her brother.

"Yes," he whispered - his dick hard and his hands shaking. Karen looked beautiful naked.

They kissed again and Karen cupped his face in her hands and explored his mouth with her tongue as she stroked his cock by hand. She forced him back and down on the bed and then climbed on top of him while he gasped, the control of the situation was completely out of his control.

"Don't fucking move Paul, understand," she hissed as she reached under the pillow to his right and pulled the ribbons out.

Karen tied his wrists to the wrought iron bed-head -- she ignored him as she tightened them. She reached for her panties and stuffed them in her brother's mouth. When she was happy he was secure and gagged she mounted him and dropped down taking his hard penis inside her pussy, groaning deeply as she did so.

"How do you like that Paul -- it feels good doesn't it," Karen said softly as she drove up and down, her breasts bouncing and her black hair flashing from side to side in the darkened bedroom.

Paul couldn't believe it. He was finally having sex with Karen, his sister, the woman he loved more than any other woman, but she was controlling him and the sex more than he was. He had expected Karen to submit to him in line with the teachings he had tried to provide her and Dan, but she was on top of him and had him tied up and gagged and pinned down. She was like a ghost, like some sort of creature -- her eyes were darkened pools, her soft grey lips parted, her cold white face hidden in shadow, between sheets of flashing jet hair and her beautiful body looked like it was carved from white marble.

She dug her nails into his shoulders and chest as she leant over him and bounced back and forth causing Paul to groan through the panties in his mouth and breathe hard through his nose. He loved the feeling of her snug hot pussy around his sensitive penis. Karen seemed to be just using him to cum, to reach a much needed orgasm. There wasn't much love in it, Paul thought, but he could understand her need to just get off and cum on Paul's cock because Paul needed to do the same thing to Karen -- just cum inside her. It was just sexual tension which needed to be blown off, Paul thought.

Karen moaned long and low, then her groan slowly turned piercing. Karen screeched at her brother, causing Dan to approach the bedroom door and stand outside listening, ready to enter. She rolled her hips swiftly, her chest rising and falling, grinding herself against Paul and scratching him again.

"Awww gawd I'm cumming Paul! Awww gawd I'm cumming! Awww Awww!"

And he shot his load as well. His lower body trembled and he flexed his hips causing a delighted Karen to laugh at her brother as he came explosively and made her body and head shake as if she were riding an enraged bull. She bounced up and down, just shrieking hysterically at Paul as he shook himself hard and shot his semen inside his sister's body. After it was done she refused to untie him or pull her panties out of his mouth. Karen deserted Paul, leaving the bedroom and walked out naked into the lounge room to get a glass of water for them both.