All Comments on 'The Teacher's Pet'

by frog7

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Of course none of the sex part happened.

Like all young people these days she had her I-phone with her and recorded the conversations both at school and at the teachers apartment. Once the Teacher explains her conditions and says that the young woman will become her sex slave, she turned around and walked out. She went to the Administration of the school and played her recording. She passed the class and got a hefty settlement from the school that allowed her to buy a house and get her self set up for the rest of her life. The Teacher was fired, her reputation ruined and she spent 4 years in prison, getting out with nothing to her name and no prospects. The end. Even for fiction this was just plain dumb.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 9 years ago
ok but ...

Good fiction, but I wouldn't take it.. maybe as mutual fun and as a T-girl in her class.. but not as written..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not what is expected

I do not like it when someone tells a story as third person, just not that interesting

WillowxOCWillowxOCabout 9 years ago
Wow you are impressed

You made me laugh. A lot. This could have been a banal, poorly written and grammatically questionable story following the tired trope of all trans women as rapists, but you turned it into something special with such gems as completely out of context refusing to call nipples anything but "chocolate chips". Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best thing ever

Made me cum so hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

made my cock leak into my black panties. Wish there was more to this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous