The Tears of the Stars Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,643 Followers

Dana looked upon him as if it were for the first time, the realization finally becoming clear to her. All the talk of visions and destiny and medallions and gifts, it all became so incredibly real. This was no boy. He was something never before seen. He would change everything. Stacy had been trying to tell her.

******

The hospital was abuzz with activity. Sally dropped a chart at the nurses' station and sat for a moment. Her feet were killing her. All day long, visions of Jackson popped up in her mind. Don't forget, she reminded herself. His instructions were clear. And with them came those images. Her face flushed as all those desires came flooding back and she felt herself moisten between her legs. It was impossible to work like this.

"Hey, Sally." Nancy said as she finished her rounds. "You've been working extra shifts the last week. You must be tired."

"What?" She asked looking up being pulled her from her thoughts.

"You've been working a lot. How's Jackson?" Nancy asked. "You must barely get to see him?"

The sweat beaded on her forehead. "I don't know what you mean." She said quickly. "He's... fine."

"Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine!" Sally snipped. "Nothing is going on with Jackson. He's working. That's all." She couldn't say anything about him. It caused her to panic when people started to ask questions. She hadn't even been to church in a week. She worried that Deacon Chamblers would ask about him too. She couldn't lie in church. It wasn't right.

"Sally, I think you need to go home and get some rest. You've been jittery all week. People are beginning to wonder what's going on."

"I'm fine." She protested again.

"You're not fine. You're soaked." Nancy said.

"What?!" Sally asked with alarm squeezing her thighs together even harder. She wondered if her arousal was noticeable.

Nancy took a paper towel and wiped the sweat from Sally's forehead. "You're soaked." She said holding the damp towel in her hand. "Go home. Jackson can take care of you for the afternoon."

Sally was losing it. All she could hear were sexual innuendos and references to her son. "Yeah. Alright. Maybe that's a good idea."

"Good. Feel better and don't come back tomorrow if you're not well. This is a hospital. It doesn't help if the nurses are sick too."

"Okay. I won't." She said practically rushing from the nurses' station.

Sally kept thinking that she was soaked. Nancy was right about that, and maybe Jackson could take care of her. Of course, he could. With his big, hard penis. That would fix her problem. Oh god, she thought! What was wrong with her? This was all wrong, all of it. But she couldn't help thinking about it. She had to remember. She promised him that she'd remember. She needed to touch herself. There was no way she could hold out any longer.

The ride home seemed like it took forever. She wondered if Jackson would even be there. Maybe he'd be delivering one of his pieces. She'd been avoiding him like the plague since this problem began. She couldn't even stand the thought of seeing Stacy. It all brought back images of his...

She nearly ran from her car when she parked and headed straight for the barn. She had to talk to him. She had to tell him. It couldn't wait any longer. It had been a week of torture. The barn door was open when she got there, and she walked inside, and headed for the stairs, the sweat building along her brow as she got closer.

Jackson was leaning against the frame of the hayloft door staring out into the fields. He sensed her presence as she reached the top of the stairs. His eyes lit light like a match held to tinder, the blue exploding into green. He turned calmly as she entered in a panicky fracas.

Sally found him standing there, and was once again stunned silent as he stared back at her calmly, nakedly, his cock dangling down between his legs. His eyes were hypnotizing with those swirling green pools. All of those feelings were flooding downward. Her hands inadvertently found their way toward the crotch on her blue hospital scrubs. She wanted to touch herself but she just grabbed at the fabric along her waist, clawing it in her fingers.

"Wet." Her eyes were filled with lustful conflict. "It makes me wet. And I can't stop thinking about it. I think about your penis all day... and it makes me... wet." She finally admitted it out loud. It didn't really make her feel any better as the shame of it washed through her. And it didn't drown out those feelings of need.

"Geez, Jackson, that thing is like a fire hose. I'm coated." Stacy said as she walked back into the room with a washcloth. She was dripping with cum from her face, down her chest to her abdomen. Then she looked up and saw momma and let out a shriek.

Sally hadn't seen her daughter in over a month. The situation in front of her was clear as day, though. Her daughter was nude and covered in semen. It was her son's semen. She wanted to scream at her. Her entire life was disintegrating in front of her. She opened her mouth but the words wouldn't come, not the ones she wanted.

"Don't you look lovely, dear!" Sally smiled. "Oh, to be young again with such a beautiful figure!" She leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek. A smearing of cum stuck to the side of her face as she did it. Then she stood back and the confusion wracked her mind. Why would she say that? What was happening to her? All she could think was that she had to be supportive of Stacy. She couldn't shame her.

"Go to the house and wait for me." Jackson sent the words and watched them burrow into his mother's head.

"I'm going to be in the house." Sally said with a smile. "Why don't you come say hello when you're finished here?"

Jackson nodded. "Sure. I'll be inside in a little bit."

******

Stacy stood in horror at what transpired. "What... what did you do to her?" She asked trembling.

Jackson looked out the hayloft door again into the distance. He realized now that his last encounter with his mother had gone wrong. He never intended it to stay with her and haunt her. Tinkering with the mind was a powerful thing. He'd been sloppy about it.

"It's a long story." He said. "Remember the night that you woke up and sent the text? What was it last Thursday?"

"Yeah."

"Well I decided to tell mom about my abilities." He said. "I wanted her to know what was happening. She was sad and she had come and apologized to me about being too judgmental and overbearing. She was really trying to make an effort."

"You told her?" Stacy gasped. "She knows about us?"

"Well. Sort of." He said. "I made her promise not to tell anyone. We were having some wine on the deck. Anyway, I came back in and was getting ready to go upstairs. But she kept drinking and then she barged in and started saying that she was going to call a press conference and that I was going to bring God's flock back to the church. And she was going to go public with this big thing about how I was sent to do God's work."

"Oh no! Jackson, you knew better..." Stacy stammered. "She's our mother, but you knew she couldn't handle something like that."

"You're right. I should have known better." He noted. "To make it worse, I was sanding the dresser before I went upstairs but I'd already gotten undressed. And I told her she couldn't tell anyone. I wouldn't allow it. That's when I realized I could manipulate her and hear her thoughts."

"Whoa! Wait! You can do what?" She asked.

"I can manipulate thoughts and listen to thoughts." He repeated. "And so, I started to plant the..."

"What the hell, Jackson!" Stacy complained. "You didn't tell me about that! I don't even believe it."

"Can I finish?" He asked.

"No. How does it work?" She asked curiously.

Jackson sighed. "Why did you bother to get that towel, squirt? You know it seems like such a waste to wipe off all that cum. It tastes so good, doesn't it? You can never get enough."

"What?" Stacy asked. "What are you talking about?" It seemed like an odd thing to say to her, but her hand moved to her belly and gathered the long string of white, sticky cum. She brought it to her mouth and licked her fingers clean. It tasted delicious. She wondered why she ever let it go to waste. Then she started gather more from breasts feeding it to herself until she was completely clean. Stacy looked up when there was no more to be found, and realized that she had dropped the towel on the floor. She had forgotten about the whole conversation while she was lost in the act. "Oh my god!" She gasped. "Did you just..."

Jackson gave her a devilish grin. "That's how it works." He stated. "Now shut it and let me finish. So, I made the realization that I could plant the instruction not to tell anyone. And I walked out from behind the dresser and she saw me naked. But I was lost in my power... you know how I get sometimes... and I got inside her head and I heard her thoughts..."

"No way! That must have been horrible! Did she shame you with her thoughts? It's bad enough hearing it out loud."

"Well that's the thing." He said. "Her thoughts were consumed with a need to look at my cock. She liked it."

"Oh! Eww!"

"Don't you see? She's no better than we are. She says she doesn't have impure thoughts. But she does. I could see her struggling not to look down and I made her tell me what the problem was. She admitted to me that she liked it."

"Double eww!"

"I just wanted her to feel the shame she puts on you. I could have gone further. I could have done something much worse. But I decided to let her go and live with the fact that she admitted it. I told her to remember what we talked about. I meant for her to remember not to tell anyone about me and my gift. But she's been remembering the desire she had too. I guess she's been thinking about this all week." He said pointing down to his cock.

"How come she didn't say anything to me?" Stacy asked.

"Because I told her she could never shame you again. She can only be supportive of you."

Stacy smiled. "You did that for me?"

"Yeah, but I didn't mean for her to be supportive while you were covered in cum."

Stacy smiled and then let out a laugh. "That was so gross. Most awkward thing ever." She stopped and thought about it. "You have to fix her, Jackson. I understand that you wanted to shame her. I would too. But she's still momma. You have to fix her and make it right."

Jackson sat in the hayloft door and let his feet dangle. Stacy came over and sat at his side. It felt good being there, just the two of them. It felt normal for a moment like they were back in some time from forever ago.

"Does Dana know about the mind control stuff?" Stacy asked.

"No."

"Have you ever used it on us? I mean not counting just now."

"Never."

"You can't tell her." She said somberly. "Not yet. She can't handle some of this stuff. It's gonna freak her out."

"You want me to keep secrets from her?" Jackson asked.

Stacy looked at him and smiled her innocent smile. "Yeah. I'm saying you should keep this a secret for now." She closed her eyes and then opened them flashing the luminescent flecks of green. "Don't forget who I am either, big brother."

Jackson basked in the glow of her eyes. He would never forget. And it was comforting when she reminded him that she was there to guide him. It was all so overwhelming sometimes and he needed someone who understood. Stacy's submersion was a gift. He realized it now. She had given him something that he could never have asked for, and he was grateful beyond words.

"The power is consuming me, Stacy." He finally said. "It eats at me from the inside. It claws at me and wants to come out. Sometimes I'm afraid I can't control it."

"Oh Jackson." She leaned her head against him comfortingly. "We're like children, aren't we? We'll live forever. For one thing, I've never known anyone as good as you. You're a good person. I think struggling with it just proves that. You're getting the hang of this thing. We're going to be around forever. We have all the time in the world to do great things. What's the rush? Have some fun. As long as we never forget who we are, and what we must do."

He wrapped his arm around her and held her there. "When did you grow up, squirt?" He asked quietly. "What would I have done if you didn't go to the cave?"

She didn't answer.

******

Sally had gone from confused to destitute and then ended up resolute. She pulled off her hospital scrubs in her bedroom and then reached back and unclasped her bra. Her breasts fell out of it hanging heavily on her chest. She looked at them and cupped them in her hands. The nipples were hard as pebbles, big and thick and round. She touched one and felt the surge of sensitivity. Then she slid off her panties. They were full bottomed, cotton underwear, and she noted the crotch was stained with moisture.

She sat down on the edge of her bed. She closed her eyes and saw the image of Stacy covered with semen. There was so much of it. Normally she would have slapped her and called her a whore. But the broader implication consumed her. Her son and her daughter had sex. It was terrible. It was the worst thing that could have happened. But she felt the heat building up in her pussy as she thought about it. Even she couldn't resist thinking about his penis. Stacy was only eighteen. She was young and innocent and couldn't stand a chance at resisting something beautiful.

The hunger grew inside of her. Sally felt her own resistance faltering. How much would she have to pray for forgiveness? She wondered. She leaned back on the bed and let her hand drift down between her legs, to that place it hadn't touched in so many years. She could feel the glob on her cheek. She reached for it and wiped it with her finger and then realized what it was, the smell of it intoxicating to her. Her other hand dug between her legs and she was lost.

******

Jackson walked out of the barn with lightness in his heart. Stacy had given him perspective and made everything seem less daunting. He loved her so much. The temperature was dropping still and soon he'd have to stop wearing shorts and t-shirts and find his winter clothes. But the leaves hadn't started to change yet. Fall was just beginning.

Fudge was stretched on the deck, lying on his back with his paws in the air. He loved to lay in the sun, and only cracked an eyelid as Jackson came up the stairs and went inside. The house already seemed foreign to him, like he didn't live here anymore, but the smell of it had a certain familiarity that he enjoyed. Stacy was right. He had to fix her. No matter how much he disagreed with her decisions in the past, it wasn't right to let her suffer this way.

Jackson pushed open her bedroom door and saw her stretched out on her bed naked. He'd never been so surprised. Her legs were spread wide exposing a particularly hairy bush, and her fingers were busy pumping in and out of her pussy. He'd never seen his mother naked. Her breasts were large with great big nipples. She was an otherwise small woman, a little pudgy, but not overly so.

He was here to fix this problem of hers, the problem he'd created, but he felt his eyes ignite as the power filled him up. His cock began to expand and he felt his balls hanging heavily, aching to release again. She was thinking about him. He could hear those thoughts in her head.

Sally looked up and saw him there. She knew she should stop but she'd cum so hard already and wanted to cum again. "You and Stacy..." She moaned. "You put your... your penis in her..." She moaned again. "She felt it." Her body tightened as a small orgasm overtook her. "Let me see it again, Jackson." She begged. "It's all I can think about. Let me have it." She rolled onto her hands and knees, her breast hanging like heavy pendulums as she crawled to the edge of the bed.

Jackson stepped forward. The need overpowered him. He couldn't control it. She reached out and grabbed his shorts fumbling with the button and zipper. They fell to the floor and his cock sprung forward, throbbing and angry.

"Oh my Lord." Sally gasped, closer to it than ever. She sat down looking at it in awe. "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. The size of it..." She said quietly. "It's..." Her small hand reached out and wrapped around his shaft. "It's heavy... and so... hard." Her other hand wrapped around it and she tried jerking it back and forth, her arms pumping the huge length toward her face as she stared at the fat head of it.

Jackson wanted it. The desire took over and he needed it, as if it didn't matter that it was his mother. He couldn't control it. "No!" He shouted and pushed her backward onto the bed. He pushed the power down and tried his best to tame it.

"Please!" She whined. "It's okay. Please let me feel it, Jackson. Make me feel good."

"Close your eyes." He said sternly, the sounds rippling out and sticking into her head. "Forget everything I told you in the barn. Stacy and I are different. It doesn't matter how we're different. You love us. We love you. All this talk of miracles and healing is nonsense. Stacy and I are grown up now. You can have your opinions, but you keep those to yourself. No shaming her anymore. She's going to help me with my business from now on. And you should never enter the barn uninvited." Jackson stopped and thought. "You like Dana. She's smart and successful and she loves me. You'll be kind to her." He considered her alone in the house. "You've never thought about me before in an indecent way. But you won't be afraid to have natural urges and maybe companionship is something you'd like to have if you found the right person."

Jackson took in the sight of her body, pushing down the urges inside him. He placed his hands on her, one on her forehead and one on her chest. He took his time to make sure the commands were set carefully, and then he flooded her body with healing energy. Lastly, he put his hands just above her pussy and pressed down gently filling her with lust. He could feel it building inside of her. He could smell her arousal.

"You're in the middle of pleasuring yourself." He said. "It's nothing to feel guilty about." Her fingers drifted back down to her pussy. "And I was never here. You came home early. Took the afternoon to yourself. And you're happy."

Sally opened her eyes in the middle of the most powerful climax she could remember. Her whole body seemed to tingle. It had been years since she even touched herself down there much less had an orgasm. Her chest heaved and she grinned thinking it was an awfully naughty thing to do in the middle of the day. But she'd been so overly excited at the hospital. She wasn't even sure what set her off.

******

Jackson stormed back to the barn, his eyes still blazing. It shouldn't have been hard to leave her there. It was his mother. He shouldn't have wanted to fuck her. But the power was consuming, and it overwhelmed him with need and took over. He'd pushed it down into his gut and did what he intended, but it had gone too far first. His erection pushed at his shorts as walked into the barn.

Stacy saw him and knew that he was upset. She could see the power welling up inside of him, the vibrant green pools exploding in his eyes.

"It's okay, Jackson." She said calmly. "I'm here." His breathing was heavy as he stared at her wearing a white sundress. He swiped his hand, and saw the fabric tear from her thin frame across the room. It should have startled her, but she just stood there. "It's okay. I'm yours. You know you can't hurt me. You can use me." She was naked and vulnerable. He threw out his hand again lifting her body back into the wall of the barn, pinning it there with her arms above her head. He dropped his shorts as he walked forward. She nodded her approval. "Take it. Take your pussy whenever you want it. I'm your slut, remember." Her voice was soft and sweet, but the green flecks were afire in her eyes now.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,643 Followers
1...456789