The Tears of the Stars Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know!" She exclaimed.

Dana teased the dildo along the length of her slit and then slid it into her soaking wet pussy. Stacy gasped as it filled her. Jackson held out his hand and pulled the plug from her ass using his power. She yelped at the suddenness of it. He looked it over. Even the widest part was still much smaller than he his girth. He began to take off his clothes feeling that familiar ache in his balls and that need growing inside of him.

"Are you enjoying this?" Dana asked completely focused on Stacy. She seemed mesmerized by how nasty this innocent girl wanted to be. "I think you love to be treated like slut." She added. "I used to think you were just young and curious. But you're a real slut. You need this don't you."

It was true. It was all true. She never heard Dana act so crass and direct. She was gasping and groaning at the attention already. She couldn't answer. Not with the climax so close. Dana twisted her nipple with her free hand while she pushed the dildo in further. Stacy's face contorted with a needy look as those feelings washed over her.

Stacy knew she still had to answer. Her breathing settled and then she looked up at both of them. "I do need it. I want to feel like a slut. My pussy needs it." She squeaked out.

Jackson stood naked, his cock throbbing in his hand. He stepped forward and slapped it on her pussy forcing the bulbous head inside. She whined as he coated his cock with her wetness.

"You like feeling your ass stretch." Jackson said bluntly.

"I do." She whined. She thought he was asking her a question.

"The more it stretches, the more it makes you want to cum." He added.

"It... it does?" She realized what was happening now as her eyes went wide. He was changing her.

Dana saw him press the fat head of his cock against her puckered, forbidden hole. "It's not going to fit." She whispered.

Jackson didn't pay any attention to them. It wouldn't take long. He wouldn't last long at all. He pushed forward leaning his weight into it. Stacy's eyes looked terrified as her ring stretched open. He pulled back and spit on his hand lubing his cock. The plug had loosened her a bit already. He pressed in again feeling it give way until the head slipped inside. Stacy groaned. He waited a moment for her to stop clenching and relax.

"Now you're a slut, squirt." He stated plainly. "You just needed a cock in your ass, that's all."

She wasn't sure why it felt so good to be stretched back there. Her legs were still folded back against her chest and her head was only a few feet away, watching his solid length sticking into her. He pushed it in, beginning his thrusts and she'd never felt so stretched in her life, not even when he made her a woman. Her pussy was leaking profusely. She knew it was the suggestions he planted inside her, but that didn't matter. The pleasure was all the same.

Jackson had only squeezed in about five inches. "I'm not gonna last very long." He grunted. "Stick that dildo in her slutty pussy." He told Dana.

"Are you sure she can take it?" Dana asked. But she saw he meant business. She picked up the dildo and fed it into her slowly letting the ribbed rings tease the opening. Stacy could barely hold it together, the tightness in her ass was made worse as her pussy stretched.

"Don't cum yet." Jackson said holding her off with his power. Stacy couldn't even grunt or groan. She was silent and paralyzed and on the verge of a massive orgasm.

Dana jammed the dildo in deeper and then pumped it in time with Jackson's thrusts. When he went deep, she pulled out. When he pulled back, she pushed deep. He still hadn't gotten much more of his shaft to squeeze inside of her. But it was like a vice on his cock. He held the base as he pushed it forward knowing he couldn't hold out.

"Are you ready?" He asked. Stacy didn't respond. She just stared back with wide eyes that answered for her. "Oh shit. I'm gonna cum. Pull that out of her." He grunted. "Cum with me."

He pulled his cock out and shot a huge stream that hit her directly in the face. Dana ripped the dildo from inside her and Stacy let out a guttural grunt like nothing they'd heard from her before. Her pussy shot a huge stream of clear liquid that sprayed Jackson in the chest. Her body trembled and a second shot came out as Jackson's cock continued to empty onto her tits and stomach. He stood there in shock looking at her. Dana couldn't believe the mess they made.

"Oh god!" Stacy finally cried. "I peed on you! I'm so sorry! I don't know what happened!"

"You didn't pee." Dana said, still shocked by the sight of it. "You ejaculated. It's cum. You squirted."

"It is?" She asked softly. She'd never heard of such a thing. "I can do that?"

Jackson smiled down at her. "Yeah, squirt. I guess you can't complain about the nickname anymore."

Stacy's hands were busy gathering the cum from her face and chest and shoveling it into her mouth. She didn't care that he'd manipulated her into liking it. He was making her his slut, and it felt amazing. It's not like he'd done it secretly without her knowing. She looked up as she sucked her fingers clean. Jackson and Dana were kissing. It made sense to her then. Dana was his love. She'd still stand by him through the ages. He still loved her. But her place was at his feet, not at his side. The mere realization made her pussy gush.

******

The Vince Girabaldi Trio was playing on the stereo in the loft. It was the soundtrack for A Charlie Brown Christmas. Dana laughed when Jackson put it on, but she could see how much he loved it. She thought it was adorable and perfectly uncharacteristic for a person of his power. For just a moment, he seemed normal again. It reminded her of what she thought he might be like when she watched him asleep in the hospital bed six months ago before everything changed. And it made her love him that much more.

The pot belly stove was radiating heat and it felt cozy and warm in the bedroom. Dana pulled the sheets back and climbed out of the bed. She took the red bow from the dresser with a smile and then walked into the living area and saw Jackson brewing a fresh pot of coffee. The small Christmas tree was lit up with white lights.

"Merry Christmas, Jackson!" She said softly as she came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Merry Christmas!"

"Can I give you your present?" She asked, rubbing her hands teasingly toward his cock and pressing her naked body against his.

"Didn't we say no gifts?"

"You'll like this one. I promise."

"I thought I was on the naughty list."

"It's a naughty gift."

Jackson laughed. "I think I like it already."

"Are you ready?" She stepped back slowly. "Here it is." She bent over the kitchen table and he saw the big red bow taped to her ass.

"Are you kidding?!" He asked. "I thought you were afraid to do that."

"I've been so happy, Jackson. I want you to have all of me. Even that part. Besides I know you'll make it feel good."

"Do I have to take it today?" He asked.

"No." She wiggled her ass back and forth. "It's there whenever you want it. It's an open invitation."

"I want to wait." He said. "I want you to do something else for me."

"Anything." She replied.

"I want you to log on to my account."

"Really?" She blurted standing back upright. "I would have checked it myself by now if I knew the password. I can't believe you waited this long! It's been two weeks."

"My computer is on the coffee table. I put the password in already. I just can't seem to get the nerve to press enter."

"How much would you have asked for?"

"Millions. Why not go for it if you're going to extort someone?"

"It's not extortion, Jackson. They offered it."

"How much do you think they gave me?" He asked. "Your best guess."

"I bet it's at least a million. Maybe more. Maybe even five or ten million."

"That would be nice." He replied.

"I'm going to do it." She announced walking over to the coffee table. "I'm so nervous!" Dana stood in front of the computer looking at the bank page. All she had to do was click the button. Her finger came down and pressed enter. She stared at the screen without saying anything.

"Oh god. It's that bad?"

"No. I... It must be a mistake." She replied quietly.

"What does it say?" He couldn't handle the anticipation. She turned the screen so he could see. He bent over looking at the balance. "Shit." He whispered. "I didn't see that coming."

"What are you going to do now?" She asked. "Isn't this what you wanted?" It hadn't fully sunken in yet for Dana.

Jackson sat down on the couch shell shocked by the reality of it. "I'm going to change everything." He said. "There's no reason to wait any longer. I can have all the resources I need with this."

"What are you going to do first?"

Jackson closed his eyes. What would come next? He wondered. That daunting feeling crept back and weighed on him. He wondered if he would ever know why he was chosen. He wondered why the Ancients couldn't have given him a blueprint or an agenda on how to proceed. What did they expect of him? The Knowledge became clearer with every passing day. His control strengthened along with his powers.

"First?" He repeated out loud. "First..." He leaned forward and took her hands in his. "Dr. Dana Monroe, the first thing I would like to do is ask you to join me. I love you. Share this gift with me for eternity. Share the Ancient Knowledge. Go through the Submersion in the Lifeblood. Become my equal. And let me love you forever."

Dana thought she'd drown in his soulful blue eyes with their flecks of green. She loved him more than she ever admitted. The way he looked at her reminded her of the first time she came into the barn, back when she longed for answers. Now he wanted to share more than just answers. It was a grand gesture. It was happening exactly the way Stacy said it would. The visions were coming true. But she had seen the end of her life. She knew that meant she would turn down the offer. Stacy told her that she would already.

"Yes. I'll join you." She replied with her brown eyes brimming with tears. It was in defiance of her vision. It was in defiance of the medallion and the Ancients and Stacy and the sad death she witnessed sometime far in the future. The visions had taken her this far. She didn't like where they would take her going forward. She wanted to make her own destiny now.

******

1...456789