The Tears of the Stars Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers

"Let me suck it!" Stacy begged placing her head on Dana's belly. Jackson pulled his cock free and slid it into her open mouth. "Mmmmm." Stacy said with her big innocent, blue eyes sparkling with flecks of green.

Stacy lifted her left leg over Dana's body straddling her. She looked back at her brother expectantly, her ass facing him, her pussy exposed and needy. Jackson looked at the perfect curve of her back as it dipped and then rose up high to the rounded cheeks of her ass. Her skin still slightly tanned from a long summer. He reached forward and let his hand run along her back all the way up her spine until it settled in her tresses. Then he pulled her back upright by the hair, eliciting a gasp of surprise, until her back was pressed into his chest.

"What are you doing?" He asked her.

"I was just giving myself to you." She said softly as if it were obvious.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" He asked looking over her shoulder at Dana.

"Yes." Stacy replied in that childish voice.

"Did you seduce her?"

"No." Stacy said quickly. "She seduced me... but... you like it, don't you? Us together?"

Dana looked up at her surprised by her account of it. That wasn't how it happened! Jackson took the chance to focus his ability until he was inside her head with her thoughts.

I didn't! You were the one that was naked and cumming when I got home! I didn't seduce anyone. You ran the bath. You undressed me. But I kissed you. Oh shit. I went down on her. She didn't ask. I just did it. Did I seduce her? Does it even matter? God he's sexy. Am I really going to watch him fuck his own sister?

"Yes. I like it." Jackson said. "Did you like being with Dana?"

"Yes." She said shyly, looking down at the brunette.

"And what do you want now?"

"I want you to take me." She said.

"With this?" Jackson asked sliding his cock between her thighs and rubbing it along her slit. "Is this what you want?"

"Yes." She bit her lip as she felt it against her.

"Where do you want it?"

"In me." Stacy moaned at the attention.

"In this?" Jackson asked pressing it up against her wet gash. "What is this? What do you want me to do with it once it's in there?" Stacy turned to look at him. "No. Look at Dana and answer my questions."

She could feel the butterflies in her stomach and all the heat was making her leak down there. Her heart fluttered so fast. He was being so nasty. "It's my pussy." She said with her eyes locked on Dana. "I want you to put it in my pussy and fuck me." Her breath caught and she let out a gasp feeling his shaft pressing against her. The words made her want it so much more. "I want you to take it... like you took her pussy. I want you to call it yours. It is yours. It's always been yours. Take it, Jackson."

His right hand went to her clit and rubbed it. The power welled up inside him. "You gave it to me already. And you dressed up in stockings and heels for me. And now you're begging in front of the girl I love?"

The sensation on her nub was too much. "I am!" She cried out. "I have to have it! I need to!" Dana looked up watching as she begged her brother to fuck her. Stacy stared back helplessly lost in lust. His shaft still sliding along her gash as his fingers worked her clit. "Ohplease! Fuck my pussy! Take it. Tell him it's okay, Dana! Tell him he can have it!"

Jackson heard the thought go through her head. Fuck the poor girl already. "You know what you sound like?" Jackson whispered in her ear. "You sound like a slut. Are you a slut? Are you my slut?"

They were terrible words. But they set her on fire and she was right on the edge of an orgasm. "Yes! I'm your slut! I'll be your slut!"

Dana brought her hand down to her pussy. Even she had to admit it was hot watching him torture her. She never knew she had this side of her, but her fingers found her own clit and rubbed it furiously.

"Not just mine." He growled in her ear. "You're Dana's slut too."

Stacy couldn't handle it and she started to cum. "Oh god!" She cried out as her legs began to shake. "I'm a slut!" Her body trembled and the nasty words made it feel so much better.

Jackson bent her forward squashing her chest down onto Dana. Her ass was still high in the air, her knees spread. He rubbed his cock along her slit and forced the tip into her tight pussy. It was soaking. He pressed forward slowly, without stopping, stretching her open inch by inch until his pelvis was flush against her perfect round ass, and his balls swung forward and slapped against her belly. Stacy let out a long, painful groan until he settled deep inside her. Her previous orgasm felt like it hadn't stopped and it sent small waves of pleasure through her as he opened her up.

Jackson pulled himself back slowly and watched her tiny pussy stretched awkwardly around his girth. She was breathing hard as he moved it inside her. He pushed back in, his sack swinging heavily beneath him, and then he fucked her like she needed.

Stacy groaned and gasped. It was different than before when he was inside her. It was so much thicker and she felt so much fuller. She thought she'd tear open if it were any bigger. She lifted her head slightly to see Dana. She didn't know why. Part of her thought she wanted to show the woman that she was doing it. She was taking him. But her mouth just hung open. Her eyes were wide with confusion as if she were surprised it was happening and that she hadn't broken. She groaned feeling his balls slap into her belly with every thrust. The feeling of everything ignited her whole body as it was building to something she'd never experienced before.

"Ohgod!" Stacy groaned. Her eyes rolled back as his cock plunged particularly deep. Dana scooted herself on the bed. Stacy watched her slide back slowly and spread her legs open. She strained to focus again. The unrelenting force of his thrusts kept jolting her forward. She saw Dana's hand spreading her pussy wide, the wet pink flesh glistening in front of her. "Ohmygod!" She moaned again feeling him so deep. Then she felt the woman's other hand disappear into her blonde, wavy curls and pull her head down. She whimpered out between small gasps as her body jolted forward from the force of him, pushing her into the wet gash between Dana's legs.

Jackson let out a small growl of pleasure. He felt her pussy gush again. The wetness let him slide in long, full strokes. She'd adjusted to the size, but her skin was still stretched around him tightly making it hard not to cum. God, she looked good, he thought, as he pounded down against her round, firm ass again. He held onto her left hip and kept his other hand just above the crack of her ass rocking her back and forth to meet his thrust. His sister moaned like a slut, and the power and need filled him up and he felt that aching in his balls.

He watched as Dana brought her down to her slit and set her to work. He'd never seen two women in action before today. But Stacy submissively lapped at her pussy, and Dana held her head directing it to the right spot. Stacy's hand moved up and pushed two fingers inside her. Dana gasped as she felt it. Her eyes opened wide with approval and she looked at Jackson.

It was strange moment. He wished he could have spoken to her about Stacy alone. He expected to, before they were all together again, before they were together intimately. But it didn't happen that way. It happened this way instead. He gave her an awkward smile and then he pounded his cock deep making Stacy groan out loud into her pussy. Dana moaned at the vibrations it caused, and then she smiled at him and bit her lip concentrating on getting off.

Stacy began moaning loudly. She looked up at Dana with wide distressed eyes, and tasted the fresh gush of liquid from her climax. But something bigger was happening. She grabbed onto Dana's thighs. Her arms were shaking and she could barely remember to breathe. She just gasped every so often. It wasn't like the electricity that filled her up and radiated out and made her feel amazing. Her whole body already felt that way, but it was still building and getting stronger. Her muscles barely worked to hold her up, and it was hard to focus on anything. And then she lost it. She exploded from the inside with the most overwhelming sensations.

Jackson barely felt it coming. She collapsed forward. He grabbed her hips and guided her flat. Dana saw her giddy smile and her unfocused eyes, her arms jerked with small spasms. Jackson closed his eyes and used all his new strength to pound her until he came. It was brutal and hard. Dana watched him fuck her as she flailed beneath him, lost in some endless orgasm.

"Fuck!" He roared as he felt his balls lift. His seed shot deep inside her and filled her up. Dana watched his body, muscles tightened like an animal. He pulled himself out, another stream shooting across her back and ass. And another. "Oh shit." He groaned holding his fat shaft as it pulsed in his hand.

"Jesus, Jackson." Dana whispered in awe. She scooted over to get him in her mouth but a stream of it caught her across the face. Then she got her lips around him and swallowed for what seemed like forever, some of it spilling out and dribbling down her chin. And then it stopped. "Whoa." She said looking at his cock and then looking at his sack. She hoped it would have gotten smaller now that he was empty, but it still hung low and heavy. "Is that going to happen every time? That was crazy." Stacy was still laid out but her arms weren't twitching anymore. "You ruined her." He just knelt there holding himself. "Um... Jackson?"

Jackson looked at Stacy. Then he looked over at Dana. A large drop of cum dripped from her chin landing on her breast. It took him a minute to snap out of it. Then he smiled.

"Yeah, sorry. I'm here. That was intense." He said. "I could go again. Do you want to go again?"

"Now?" Dana asked both confused and amazed. "So soon? She came so hard. I've never seen anyone cum that hard. She was literally twitching... and then you... you just crawled on top of her and... and fucked her... you really fucked her hard."

"I'm right here." Stacy whispered softly. "You don't have to talk about me."

Dana leaned over and brushed the blonde curls away from her face. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." She said in a small voice, and then her lips quivered and she started to cry. She saw Dana's concern. "No... It's okay... Really." She was smiling through her tears. "I don't know why I'm crying... it was so amazing... ohgod... look at me..."

Jackson smiled and rubbed her arm. "Hey, squirt." He said.

"Was I a good slut for you?" She asked him softly. "You fucked my pussy just like I asked... oh god! I really am a slut, aren't I?" She looked at him with her big blue eyes. Maybe momma was right all along, she thought. Maybe she really was a whore. She wondered if that was such a bad thing after all.

"You were great. You were both great." Jackson said.

She went to move and then stopped. "It's all down my back, isn't it?" She asked. Dana nodded. "I'll get something to wipe it off." Stacy pushed herself off the bed and immediately squeezed her thighs together. "Oh man." She cupped her pussy with her hand, but the stream flowed out anyway, thick and white. She looked at Dana's face and breasts. "You had a lot of... stuff." She said as she shuffled awkwardly out toward the kitchenette.

"You look awfully proud." Dana said with a disapproving tone.

Jackson pulled himself up to the top of the bed and sat next to her. "Sorry." He said. "You have no idea how hard it's been not to cum. It's been a long few weeks, and I've got all these new abilities and information. I've barely slept more than a few hours since the last time I saw you two. And I needed that. They stuck a billion years of sexual frustration in with all that knowledge and then they gave me this thing." He said gesturing down to his cock with both hands. "I feel different when I get turned on. It's like I'm a different person. It's like I have to have sex. It just takes over. It's hard to control."

"You fucked your sister." She said it like she'd needed to say it out loud. She wanted him to know that she struggled with it.

He winced hearing the words. It was more the tone that worried him. "Technically, I'm genetically purified, so the whole taboo about incest and inbreeding doesn't really apply." He saw the scowl on her face. "No?" He said seeing that explanation wasn't cutting it. He took a moment and then looked at her sincerely, showing all that vulnerability he had the first night they spent together. "Okay. I get it." He sighed. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No." She replied. "I don't." She paused knowing that she had made up her mind already. "She's beautiful, you know? And she's sweet and kind. She loves you as much as I do. So, yes, this whole thing is weird... but I accept it. I'll take the whole package. You and her and whatever crazy future we have. But, Jackson, I have a career and I want to keep it. So this has to at least appear normal. Okay?"

"You love me?" He asked wondering if he heard the words right.

"Yes." She said giving him a vulnerable smile of her own. "I love you." She reached down and lifted his cock. "And this monster."

Stacy walked back into the room with a wet wash cloth and a small towel. "Jackson?" She called his name as she walked around the corner. "How much... um... stuff did you shoot in me? It keeps coming out." She still shuffled funny on her heels, and he saw the thick strands of cum staining her inner thighs and stockings. "Would someone help me get my back? I can feel it dripping back there."

Dana stood up and took the wash cloth wiping her own face first. Then she washed down Stacy's back and ass. She knelt down and wiped her inner thighs clean and wiped it off the stockings as best as she could. Finally she dragged it down the length of her slit, and then she leaned in and kissed it. Stacy giggled. Jackson watched them together and realized how everything was changing already. If he could just control himself, he would have an amazing life. But that feeling of power burned inside of him, and he struggled to push it down and tame it.

******

Jackson was downstairs staring at the designs on his drafting table. He knew they were important. The plans were intricately sketched with measurements and equations. Casting the necessary pieces and building it wasn't the problem. He lacked the materials.

Stacy and Dana came back in from the house, freshly showered and cleaned up. They each wore the skirt and blouse they had on earlier.

"What is this?" Stacy asked looking over his shoulder.

"You could understand it." He replied while concentrating on the designs. "You just need to go back and finish the submersion."

"I'm never going to finish it, Jackson." She replied in her soft voice. "I don't want to be special. I just wanted to be with you forever."

"But you could be like me. You could have all the power of their gift."

"I don't want it. I never wanted it. I just want to be yours."

Jackson never considered the fact that she wouldn't complete the submersion. He assumed she was going to be his equal, but he realized her intention now. It was sweet and noble and somehow submissive. She wanted to serve at his side.

Dana came over and looked at the designs with them. "Physics?" She asked looking at the equations. "Aren't those elements rare? It's been a while since I studied a periodic table, but I remember enough. What is this thing?"

Jackson smiled at her. "Don't worry about what it is. They are harder elements to get, I guess. I want to do something good... something big. But I don't have the money to get all the stuff I need. I've spent most of my money getting this place fixed up."

"You need more than money." Dana replied. "You can't just order a supply of Samarium. This stuff is regulated. You need to work at a technology company or for the government or for a research university. Otherwise your name is going to pop up on some list somewhere."

He hadn't really considered the logistics of everything. Dana made a good point. "What if I could get the materials from a university?"

"How?" Stacy asked.

"Yeah, Jackson. You can't just tell someone to order you raw materials and equipment." Dana added.

Jackson needed to think everything through. He had to stop floundering and either embrace his new knowledge and new abilities, or let them be wasted.

"What if I healed someone for money?" He asked them. "What if I found someone wealthy that would be willing to pay a large sum for a healthy life?"

Dana didn't seem pleased with the idea. "You healed Josh Callaway because he was sick and it was the right thing to do. You didn't try to extort money from his mother. That's what made it so special. I don't think I like that idea."

"No." Stacy said speaking up firmly. "You're wrong, Dana. I mean you're right... but... you don't get it."

"Get what?" She asked.

"He's going to live forever." She replied. "Do you think getting paid to help someone now is going to matter in a hundred years? In a thousand years? Do you think he's going to live in this barn and build desks and dressers for eternity?"

Dana was silent for a moment. "You could enroll in a research university or get a job for a tech company with a lab..."

"He doesn't need to work for anyone." Stacy replied annoyed.

"What if I lent you money?" Dana asked looking at Jackson. "We could get the money you need eventually."

Jackson stood up and paced while the two girls bickered. It gave him a headache listening to them. What did they know about any of this? What did anyone know about it? Maybe Stacy understood to a degree, but without finishing the submersion, she couldn't fathom the depth of it, the unimaginable abyss of information in his head. It made him wonder why he couldn't figure out the simplest things. But the Knowledge wasn't meant to be managed in a world filled with governments and systems that didn't understand it. Everything was going to raise alarms and strike fear into politicians and ruling elites. Dana was right about that. But Jackson knew there was no one that could challenge his ability. His sister was right when she thought in timelines that spanned eons.

"You said he needed more than money..." Stacy began whine in response.

He kept reminding himself that they were only concerned about him. They were only trying to help. It still caused such frustration. Jackson's eyes began to glow until they burned with brilliant green as he paced. Neither Stacy nor Dana had noticed. But it was that same pressure that built up when he had been angry with his mother. The tools were clinking in the tool boxes. The stacked wooden furniture boards began to rattle. Stacy and Dana took notice now.

Jackson looked up. "Enough!" He bellowed. His hands shot out to the side as he said it. They sent a violent shock wave that ripped two perfect holes through either side of the barn walls. His fists tightened and, as he looked up at them, his body rose from the ground. The power completely consumed him. His body exuding energy. "I am the True Disciple. The heir to the Books Of The Ancient Knowledge. Keeper of Secrets. Witness to all things. Chosen by the Ancient Ones to hold the key. To bear the burden of their gift. To spread my seed and bring light to dark places." His voice became ominous and deep.

Stacy and Dana watched him with a mixture of trepidation and adoration. The power he held was not lost on them now. He hovered above them exuding energy, and it rippled through the air and penetrated their bodies. He lowered himself slowly and moved forward until he stood right in front of them.

"I will take what I need until I can get it on my own." He said, his eyes fiery pools of green. "Don't ever forget who I am."

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers
1...34567...9