All Comments on 'The Tease'

by Rhett48

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
katibkatibover 13 years ago
Where?

"Cindy was much more open than Dwayne, to people and ideas. She was also more gangrenous, which suited her job in real estate sales."

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sequel

What happens now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
. . began to tease his fermium with both thumbs

Noun : Fermium

A radioactive transuranic metallicĀ element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons

Crikey These Black Boys are right up with the latest !!

Cheers

Kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star without reading it.

...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just another

BLACK racist

janice kjanice kover 13 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story and sure hope there are more chapters. It would be interesting to read what Dwaynes response is going to be when he reviews what his surveillance cameras have captured of his wife being fucked by Jerome, especially when he's so against the interracial lifestyle. Another reason why I enjoy this story so much is that it was a girlfriend of mine who got me into black men much like Kelly helped Cin..and much like this story goes, my husband was very racist about black men/white women sex also so I can relate to a lot of what this story is all about...again, looking forward to more chapters to this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Say what??

The word you were looking for was "gregarious" not "gangrenous". Next time get an editor to spot these things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wrong category

This crap needs to be in IR .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
gangrenous???

If you call yourself a writer you should learn the difference between gangrenous and gregarious, the latter the word I think you wanted to use. It's really quite hilarious.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Hopefully

Jerome is about to meet a large and pissed off good old boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
proof

this is proof that any kind of garbage that is written someone will like it and this is pure garbage and janice like it, there is no accounting for taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Short Term Pleasure

Curiosity killed the cat - satisfaction brought it back. Curiosity killed the trust and marriage. Satisfaction leads to living with her girlfriend because both husbands throw them out - so now - they have all kinds of time for their thrills and forbidden sex.

How many times have some of us had the strength to say no and how many times does curiosity destroy both men or women and the relationship of those who give in to temptation. The truth always surfaces somehow, somewhere, sometime and the penalty is never good!

Oh well, good story, but you really need to check your grammar - get help or spell check!

Scorpio44aScorpio44aover 13 years ago
Wrong tags, no, missing tags

What about betrayal, prejudice, stereotypes, and stupidity? He has proof of her cheating so the divorce legally goes all in his favor... or he shares the video with everyone she knows. I cannot even thank the author for an interesting story.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Part two

Well let's see what your part two brings ... I'm sure you will enlighten as too why a college graduate is alltogether beguiled by a black trouser snake of epic proportions for no seemingly apparent good reason. Gee ... Sure wish I was unemployed so I could be a pool gigalo to successful smarter women with no moral code or self-respect.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Great description of the lead up

I absolutely loved the inter "play" of the three characters by the pool. A great sex scene should always involve a third person leading someone astray...very hot! The story is well written with great potential to go in many directions. It is great to discover another wonderful short story writer here within. Thank you Rhett!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You gotta be kidding me

I started chuckling when I read that they went to school at "Old" Miss; I fell off the chair in roaring laughter when I read that the wife was "gangrenous." Unless you're a State fan mocking "Old Myth," it's Ole Miss; after learning she was gangrenous, I quit reading. You've earned a big fat 1-bomb.

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Uh Oh. OH Don't forget I'm Texas prejudiced but good friend was black. Loved white women.

He committed suicide after wronged husband injected him with AIDS virus .... liked his style.

Can understand D's thinking. Look forward to 2.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well here come the headlines

Man kills black intruder who had broken into his home, raped and kill his wife. Black man found with his balls shot off and a hole in thane back of his head.

Oh the wife, poor thing it looks like the black guy raped and shot her before the poor husband came him to find him.

Husbands doing alright though. Turns out lots of hot good women like a nice strong man who will protect them.

Yep, no wimpy white guys here.

So suck on that reality wimp BBC lovers. Just one little hand gun used well takes care of cheating slut wives and assholes. Oh, and the cops? Well they're good old boys too at heart so I'm sure there will be no problems there! Problem solved!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Won't her husband be in for a surprise when the video starts

I'd say Cindy is really fucked now. he even has proof of her cheating, so she won't be able to deny fucking the stud.

What will really be the kicker is when she has a black baby and has to explain that to all of her friends.

A good read,thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
'gangrenous' and 'wonton' were my favs

need to edit for context, not just spelling

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
gangrenous,

She was also more gangrenous, which suited her job in real estate sales.

uuuuuuugggghhhh!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Is GA a no-fault state?

Or is dwayne a sharia law hubby?

Fermium - kinda sounds like a heavy element named after Enrico Fermi.

Frenulum - includes the frenulum prepuce of the penis (among other frenula of the body)

What I liked BESTest, however ... Sweetie was gangrenous. Used to call for amputation. Hard to be Gregarious if you smell due to putrifying flesh. Hard to be very successful in real estate, too ... and even Jerome might have needed to put some camphor up his nose before putting Jerry Jr. up Sweetie!

3* Please don't depend on spell-check ... and -for sure- don't allow automatic spell-correct!

SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 9 years ago
Excellent

I don't usually like cuckold stories. As an Alpha Male, I can't rap my head around why some men willingly share their women. This story was so different, so much better than the standard cheating whore wife tale. It is clever and well written. Congratulations on a well done story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cheating Is Cheating

I don't care I'd the lover is black, white, Hispanic, Asian, or alien. Cheating is still cheating. And I hope Dewayne drowns Cindy in the swimming pool. Just be sure you turn off the camera first.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Second Bite of the Apple

Since Rhett has not seen fit to complete this tale during the past 6+ years, he may well not read this comment, either. But, as written, this is a lot more like Erotic Coupling ... or maybe Reluctance, as her BfFF* pushed Sweetie to drink more than usual, and took all the initiative to get Her Buddy nailed!

LW is, granted, about adventurous married women. But it is also about the effect her adventures has on the marital relationship. We-The-Readers are left, Ch2less, about ALL of that second implicit criterion! WTRs don't really get to know Sweetie very well and, as for Hubby, much less.

*Best fucking Friend Forever ... well maybe not 'forever!'

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She was also more gangrenous, which suited her job in real estate sales.

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚I am sure u meant Gregarious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous