The Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel the throbs as Jerome pumped his huge load into her, throb after throb, with each a thrust driving his cock head against her cervix. Her vagina squeezed his cock in response to each throb, sucking, milking, extracting every drop of his offering. Her own spasms answering his like a duet. She felt warm and full deep in her vagina, yet he continued to pump into her and her body seemed to desire every drop.

It took several minutes for the orgasm to start to subside, then with a trembling shudder Cin fell against Jerome, still connected, her pussy still throbbing and gently milking his cock. Her body drew his essence ever deeper, deeper into her womb. She felt a warm contentment and fell into almost a slumber like state as her body continued to milk him dry.

Kelly helped her off Jerome and onto her own recliner which Kelly had folded flat, laying Cin on her back, her legs slightly parted. Cin's ravished pussy was still pulsing, still trying to suck the thick goo to it's center. Her labia were thick, swollen and an angry red, smeared with a mixture of their juices, she appeared as she was, thoroughly fucked.

Quietly Kelly motioned for Jerome to grab his clothes and they departed, leaving Cin in post-orgasmic rapture. Her legs splayed, oozing the overflow of their passion, occasionally throbbing, pulling the potent baby batter back in, then gaping again...ah, a long tease, ecstasy, and rapture.

That evening Dwayne came home to a note that Cindy was off showing a home to a perspective buyer. During his walkabout, checking on his home, he noted the recliner lounge chairs around the pool were in different spots than where they had been that morning. He smiled and went to his room to change. "Good thing Cindy is out" he thought. For most of the summer, Dwayne had suspected the twenty year old vixen next door was using his pool Wednesday afternoons.

Several weeks ago, he found an ample two piece swimsuit top behind a planter that he didn't think belonged to Cindy. He hung it in the pool house where it remained until the next Wednesday. He envisioned the neighbor girl, and maybe some of her friends, swimming and sunning in the nude around his pool. Last Sunday he took steps to capture what he imagined would be a stunning sight. Dwayne planted two cameras to capture the lounger area by the pool from two directions, which transmitted to recorders in his home office. Recording was triggered by a switch attached to the side pool-fence gate. A quick check of the counters confirmed significant recording had taken place that day. His setup allowed split screen playback fed from both recorders at once.

After fixing a Makers Mark and water, Dwayne settled in front of his home office TV, triggered playback, and mused with a broad smile, "This is going to be something..."

12