All Comments on 'The Tee Shirt'

by 20silverock16

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous

Why ´do you freak out this much, dea anonymous? Only men who can relate to cuckolds freak out as much as you do.

So stop j***ing off to those stories if you feel ashamed afterwards.

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good quality

Content not so much , but that's a personal taste. I'm amazed Tim got off so lightly but again personal taste.

Good stars for writing quality, content takes it down a little for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So Tim couldn't keep his wife, yet he's got a huge cock that he's more than willing to use to take someone elses wife.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

so the only person shut out here is the 'good' husband James.

Wife fuck around and has a romantic relationship, but not james, he in fact is shut out if tim is around

so in a way james is fuck over by all, he is just to stupid to know it

and now his wife will be looking for the next lover, she said that she would fuck nobody else before

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Not a bad story, with a a small but...

Not a bad story, with a small but...what the reason for a "so good lover, with a so big cock ("His cock is huge Honey huge!")" to be cuckolded by his wife with her boss, in their own bed, for over six months? this issue was always present in all situations showing all that happened wasn't totally right...I can understand why he didn't fucked the friend: she wasn't yet in a valid and strong relationship with Tim, and so his gift couldn't be compared to the one he had given him...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WELL WRITTEN AND HOT

Hot story,Loved it.The idiot haters will blast it as they do all stories but just ignore them and please write more..THANKS

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
Totally irrelevant BTB question

Sorry, author for using your story for my question, but it's on my mind and you posted in LW, so get used to the strange stuff that happens here. Besides, any ensuing comments will increase interest in your story.

I will probably be asking this a few times over the next month or so. I am not interested in espousing any candidate for president. For us lovers of the LW genre, it seems interesting that the main players in our race to the White House are tainted with the stain of marital infidelity. I was reading that Giuliani feels that Hillary is stupid because she didn't dump Bill. Newt was proud of the Donald for not mentioning Bill's indiscretions in the debate. The Donald says he took the high road, but feels he may have to bring up the subject of Bill's infidelity. It seems that these guys, each of whom cheated on their wife, feels that Hillary can be brought to task for her husband's poor behavior, even though each of them has done the same thing as Bill. I am wondering if LW readers feel that it's a double standard; that the cheated on spouse that does not go for a divorce is more contemptible than the actual cheating spouse, and is that what Donald, Rudy, and Newt are trying to get across? I hope (although I know it will not happen) that some of the more thoughtful commenters will offer intelligent opinions and we don't get some sort of political agenda going. As usual, the author has the power to delete this comment, as well as any that follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Illogical

The pathetic man, his wife leaves him and has affairs, his manhood so destroyed so that he has ED, suddenly becomes superstud. Not only is he suddenly quite able to perform, but takes married women and will soon have quite the harem. Not a good story at all.

Sorry, HDK, your questing needs a little direction. I am unable to understand the question, so can't address it.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
@HDK

Interesting question. My sister and I were just talking about this last week. Donald, who has multiple wives, seems to be well at home attacking Hillary's family values on account of Bill's indiscretion. Now, I'm not a Hillary fan in the slightest, but it does seem a bit odd for everyone's attention to be focused on an affair that not only happened decades ago, but wasn't even her affair.

In stories in LW, the husband is supposed to be blameless for his wife's affairs. Readers actually attack authors if they even approach he subject of why the wife did it. If it is anything other than "she was a cock hungry slut" then it is tossed to the side as psychobabble. The husband is to remain blameless and untarnished. Period.

However, in real life, people look at infidelity completely different. How many people know a cheating wife? For those who do, how many have wondered "I wonder what he is doing wrong? Maybe he isn't getting the job done in the bedroom." Unfair? Maybe. But it is the reality of human perception. Look at the husbands who's wives had affairs with high school and middle school boys. Those poor men had to move out of town.

The same is true for women. Other women look at her and wonder if she just doesn't have what it takes to please her man. I can even remember thinking at the time that Bill's infidelity was aired, "I would have cheated on her too. She doesn't even look like she knows how to suck a dick." Stand up comics like Chris Rock have devoted at least 10 minutes of their routine to how Hillary should have stepped her game up. Everyone laughed because we all thought it.

So unfortunately, the cheated on spouse is often blamed for the cheaters indiscretion. It is life. Hillary is no different. However, the fact that it is an issue in the Presidential race is astounding. It just shows how low America has sunk. We have become a society that doesn't want to think. We want to be entertained. We support gimmicks, and we are trusting them to run this country. If a candidate is boring, he may not get the ticket, no matter how qualified he is. We want sensational stories to be angry at or cheered for, and we are all missing the point entirely.

Okay. I will step down from my soap box.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
Vague? I'll try again.

Both the major players in the election have either cheated, or been cheated on. Donald and his advisors feel that hey can make political hay by bringing up Hillary's husband's unfaithfulness. Is it possible for Donald and his key advisors, Newt and Rudy, who have all cheated in their marriages, to paint Hillary as stupid for staying with a cheater without seeming to be hypocritical? Is there more stigma attached to having a wayward spouse, than for being a wayward spouse? Is it a gender thing where men that cheat aren't blamed or held accountable, but the wife will be if she doesn't divorce her cheating husband? This is not about politics, but the dynamics of cheating and how cheaters and their spouses are perceived. If Donald, Newt, and Rudy were females that cheated in their marriages and Hillary were a male, who stayed with a cheating wife, would the dynamics be the same? This is the core of this category about Loving Wives.

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 7 years ago
you ...

You know haters got to hate and right behind them are the xxxxx who always stretch the imagination just a bit.! ~~ But then again look at there mentality.! LOL

I really liked the direction that it took and looking for more from you in the future.*^^

Got a "5" for sure.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
I see your question. I think.

First off, I do think that there is a disparity between how we view cheating males vs. cheating females. Things are changing, and that disparity is going away, but it is still prevalent. When I first came to Lit, stories with cheating husbands begging for forgiveness was viewed with a lot more sympathy than cheating wives. We still see the plot at times of the husband who cheats once, and the wife feels like she needs to go over the top with revenge sex to get even. He is viewed with more sympathy. However, a male who feels the need to get even has the right to fuck her sister, best friend, and sometimes even mother. Those stories will have people who say that he is as much of an asshole as she is, but it will still score close to - if not above - 4 stars.

As far as cheating vs. being cheated on, I still stand by what I said in my first comment. In real life, the cheated on is still looked at with some sort of scrutiny, even if it is wrong to do so. We have all heard, "What you won't do in the bedroom, someone else will." When a person cheats, male or female, we usually wonder what the other person did or didn't do to cause the spouse to cheat.

However, in LW, the husband is to remain blameless. Period. if she cheated, she is gone. If the evidence is iffy, then he is still considered stupid if he doesn't kick her to the curb and search for the truth later. However, the wife is supposed to look at ALL of the circumstances before deciding if he deserves to be jettisoned. Was he drunk? Set up by best friend? Are the pictures fake? Maybe she was a cold fish, and he was begging for years for her to open up before he decided to get a side piece.

As far as the presidential race, I think it is just mudslinging. A way to discredit and say, "If she can't control her husband, she can't control her country". I believe that if it were a man whose wife had a public affair, and he stayed with her, it would be the same thing.

In general, to be forgiving of a person who cheats on you is viewed as weakness. That is how it is perceived in LW and IRL. Especially for men. No need to go into the "cuckold" debate. Since Clinton is going for a position that has always been held by men, she is held to the same scrutiny.

Not sure if that was the answer you were looking for, but that is my take.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 7 years ago
Maybe not

Somehow, I question the marriage of Bill and Hillary. How much do those two really figure in each other's lives? I have no idea, but I suspect they find it convenient to be married to each other. They seem to be the type that have no conscience about affairs. I imagine that the only problem that ever existed between them was Bill's indiscretion in allowing his to become public.

There is a double standard in LW, but that is probably inevitable, since most writers and readers on the site, in general, are men over forty. How many women ever post in LW? When I write from a male perspective and the cheating wife receives her just recompense of reward, everything is great. There are the few who hate the idea of cheaters not having totally fulfilling experiences, but they are a handful. Most, like those stories and view any reconciliation as a weakness on the part of the cheated on, nearly as disgusting as the cheating.

When I write from my own perspective and have a woman character as the one who is cheated on, it's different. When she divorces the cheating husband and exacts her pound of flesh, she's an "Ice queen." She is blamed for not upping her game enough to keep the husband from straying. Those stories still do well, but not as well as the ones with the male protagonist and the female antagonist. Given the demographics, that's probably natural.

How the three men you named have the slightest shred of credibility, given that one of them cheated on his wife while she was undergoing cancer treatment, I have no idea. How Hillary can be attacked for what her husband did, I have no idea, either. She might easily be attacked for her remarkable resemblance, in every facet of life, to the Wicked Witch of the West, but not for staying with her husband, however casual their relationship might be.

The dichotomy of LW, may simply represent demographics.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Politics

HDK , it's my opinion that anyone narcissistic enough to make a career of national politics , doesn't really care about anyone OTHER than themselves .

Am I jaded about politicians , very !

I tend to concur with Randi's assessment of the Clinton marriage , it's for political reasons and has been from day one.

Do I have proof of this , nada. Gut feeling , majorly .

I feel one would need to find another test group to get real readings on infidelity in today's society .

My .02 cents worth .

P.S. your local politics has a much greater impact on your daily life , and it's really a travesty that so few actually turn out for those elections.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
politics, political marriages

The Clintons are both career politicians.

The whole point to a career politician is being elected to an office, being re-elected or being elected to a higher office, everything they do must be viewed from that point.

A prime example:

"But I didn't inhale"

It was an act (as in performance) to fit in with the group they were with; which is a political move, not done to 'get high' off the drug.

So as to their 'marriage', she probably had a focus group research whether it would be better politically for her career to stay or split up.

Will it get me more votes or lose me more votes?

Morality?

Ethics?

They're politicians, neither of those are of any consideration.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
Great replies!

Intelligent, thoughtful responses. It seems that if a man strays, some may feel the wife caused it in some way, or at least bears some of the blame? If the wife strays, she's a round heeled slut, and it is no reflection on a great husband and father? I would question any and all reasons behind the nine marriages of these four characters. (Hillary, Donald, Newt, and Rudy),or most famous couples. Randi covered some of the points well. It is verifiable that Donald, Newt, and Rudy cheated, yet they are considering going on the offensive about Bill, the poster boy for bad behavior, although these other guys are great competition for him. The interesting thing is why they feel the voters will hold her in contempt for being married to a guy that behaved the same way they did. Are they correct to think that way? Should their current wives be held in contempt as well, or is that only for the wife to whom they were married when they were caught cheating? I would think this is a conversation that Hillary wants to avoid, but can anyone tell me how the three guys see it as an advantage to the Donald? My take is that all four of them should avoid having that conversation at all costs.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
Double crow, you neglected

to state your feelings about the three guys' position as cheaters, throwing stones at a woman married to cheater. What is you take on their position?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First a reminder, All British husbands are cuckolds, and ALL British wives are whores. Just read the British LW authors.

This story is kind of base or animalistic, since it seems to be entirely about fucking, a lot, with different people, outside of one's marriage. Well, at least the wife is. The "husband" (in name only) seems to be delighted to share her. And apparently Mr. Magic Cock's magic wears off after a while, since his wife left him for her boss. But where was the drama, the suspense, the plot, . . . the story? The husband is a loser, and the wife would do well to dump him for Tim, whom she is already in love with. I mean, her husband is more worried about retrieving his car than getting his wife medical attention? Couldn't he and Tim get the wife sorted out and come back for the bloody car later? And then he is more worried about getting a shower, at his own home, of course, before heading over to Tim's, where his wife was just showered, by Tim? Just too stupid or dense to be anyone's husband. Then he lends her out like a set of golf clubs or a hunting dog, and expects her to love and respect him? Oh, that's right, they can only "Fuck" (all other sex is OK?) in his presence. So the fuck what; the poor cuck is becoming irrelevant, present or absent.

Time lives two doors down. Oral sex without hubby around is apparently OK. Tim and Angela love each other. Angela asked Tim to spend the night without discussing it with hubby first. Monica will be used to deflect dumb shit's attention from their budding romance. Does anyone really believe that after they are both orally primed and desperate for fucking that the mere absence of her husband will stop them? We all know where this will end, including Monica. Only the stupid cuck will be surprised when he comes home one day and finds Angela has moved two houses up, and left him a manila envelope in her place. Dreadful.

And who gives a fuck about Hillary or Donald's private life? While these may be two of the most obnoxious candidates in history, they sure as hell are obvious what their goals and politics will be; no surprises there. It may not be an easy choice, but it is a very stark different choice. I suggest you vote for the one that stinks less in your estimation.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
@HDK

Its never been proven , but rumors abounded for years that Hillary had a long term affair with Vince Foster , a fellow lawyer in the firm where she practiced . Supposedly this was well known while Bill was Governor of Arkansas .

Again , I will go back to my original supposition that people view politicians on the national level differently than they would a local politician .

It is kind of expected that those ( and the billionaire class and famous actors and musicians ) are different from the vast majority of " regular " people .

If it's proven that a local politician is cheating , the fallout for them is going to be much harder.

That's why I think the question you raise isn't a moral issue that most of the public gives a rats ass about in the end.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

politicians and lawyers are in the same categories( liars, cheats and thieves).

never heard of an actual honest politician or lawyer.

has anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My take on why it's different for Hillary

I think both Newt and Rudy payed a price for their problems, it is yet to be determined if this will also be a problem for Donald... Newt is no longer the political player he once was at least partially due to the way he treated his ex wife and Rudy (also out of politics now) didn't run for the senate again in large part because of his well know marital problems.

So here's the difference neither Rudy, Newt, or Donald blamed a left wing conspiracy. But the real reason Bill's cheating is a problem for Hillary is because of the way she trashed any women (remember the bimbo eruptions) who admitted to having a relationship with Bill. If you are going to play the woman card it's probably best that you not blame the women for your husband's behavior.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
Wow. Excellent point anonymous

I never looked at it that way. Excellent point.

I'm also with Randi on the whole marriage for career thing. We see it all the time. Jay z and Beyonce are the first couple to come to mind. Also, Kim Kardashian and her husband for the moment. People are starting to marry for mutual benefits, or they are staying married for fear of losing those benefits.

However, is this new? Think of arranged marriages. Aren't they used for the same thing? If you think about it, marriage for love is actually a pretty recent thing comparatively.

Now, to be fair, I have commented three times on this story. So I will give the author his respect by actually reading it.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Author owes HDK a debt of thanks

You got more comments than the story called earned.

I get the question, now. I guess I'm the slow sister here. There is a societal bias on male and female sexuality, not just a Loving Wives or Literotica bias.

Men who have many sexual partners are regarded with some envy and respect by other men, in my experience. Women who have many sexual partners are regarded as sluts by most men and many women. Married women who cheat are highly regarded by almost no one but the men they cheat with, and not respected by them. Married men who cheat are not poorly thought of by some other men, at least. That bias runs through all of society.

Celebrities (Politicians, Actors, etc.), are almost expected to have the morals of alley cats. Men, such as the named politicians, may suffer temporary setbacks, but they can generally count on the support of people who say, "I don't care what they do in their private life," as if those who lie, betray and deceive those they claim to love can be counted on not to do so with people they don't give a damn about (Us, the voters). I would suggest Garry Johnson, but he seems to suffer from cheater's disease, too.

Randi was right about the double standard, but a well enough written story seems to transcend that, and even in the case of a reconciliation story, it's not fatal if the story is good enough. Her "Solace" story is a case in point.

Javmore79 is right about arranged marriages. I think most political marriages are along those lines. There's a lot of cold-blooded calculation and very little romance.

green117green117over 7 years ago
@HDK

My take on it all is entirely different.

The mess about the Clinton marriage is all about what the R's will do for political advantage - would they try to destroy the marriage of the POTUS for political reasons? Sure would. And would they use it to try to win an election? We shall certainly see. Is this unethical behavior so beyond the pale that the people who do it can't get elected? It appears we shall see, and soon.

Was there a problem in the Clinton marriage until the R's got involved? Who can say? Is it our business? In this forum, various arrangements and forms of marriage are investigated - does it apply in the real world? And... if the R's got it into their mind to break up your marriage, to slander you to the world, how well would you come off?

Is it a virtue that Hillary stayed in her marriage, held to her commitments, whereas the Donald certainly didn't and doesn't? What you say about that seems to be dependent on your politics, rather than what you think about holding to your commitments.

Useful and interesting flamebait, HDK... but as in LW, I think that it would take the second coming for folks to see past their worldview.

You mileage most certainly does vary -

Green-something

And... if Donald Trump tries to make the Clinton marriage an election issue, then will his marriages stand the light of day? How myopic are the political class these days?

Unfortunately, the "harem" and "quick second chance trade up" story lines here show there is a segment of the public that might think trophy wives to be marks of the better man, rather than indications of the inability to have relationships with people your own age.

green117green117over 7 years ago
Darn it

Now I have to read the story...

Green-something

(BTW - stories from the time of Bimbogate, told from the people who knew the Clintons from college and later, indicated that they were an exceptionally loving and close couple. Look it up. After all, they are still together - maybe it isn't all political theater.)

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Trump and Hilary

If Jackie Kennedy were alive and running for President no-one would dream of raising JFK's serial infidelities because it would only evoke sympathy for pretty, long-suffering Jackie. Hilary's problem is not Bill, Hilary's problem is that she is plain and opinionated rather than pretty and brainless and American men can't forgive her for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"feinted"

She fainted, but you wrote "feinted" which has a different meaning. A character knew something, but you wrote "new" instead, and several times. Questions were asked in the dialog, but often no question marks were used.

I could give more examples, but my point is that I enjoyed the story, but was distracted by all the errors. Please consider a proofreader, and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well

If after all that and they are still 40 min to the car its just too stupid to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong catagory

I was told by the moderator that anything involving Bill Clinton must go in the non-consent/reluctance category.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
@Harddaysknight 09/28/16

re:

Double crow, you neglected to state your feelings about the three guys' position as cheaters, throwing stones at a woman married to cheater. What is you take on their position?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

They're politicians.

Throw mud.

Throw lots of mud.

Some of it will surely stick.

Nothing to do with 'right' or 'wrong'.

Only winning matters.

You don't still believe that any of them (national level politicians) still have any morals or ethics do you?

Does not matter in the least which of the two major parties they are in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It was a good story. There was lots of hot potential, but the descriptions of the sex were inconsistent. You did a good job of building some heat during the shower scene, but things seemed flat after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sure, sure. It was all good clean fun....

...let's also invite the neighbors, who've been watching from their upstairs window, all day. Don't they deserve some of what Angela and Monica have been getting?

I'm sure Tim can get it up 7 or 8 more times, with a little help from a little blue or yellow pill. Why would any self-respecting husband want to object to enjoying the sight of the love of his life getting her pussy pounded raw and her world inverted on that "massive cock"? In the end, they'll all want him on a regular schedule, some will want his babies, others just the killer orgasms he gives. He's just somehow so much better than hubby....but we mustn't cause hurt or jealousy mustn't we? So wifey calls an end and happily becomes monogamous again. Just like magic. And equally magic, he's back in the saddle and Monica is back, delighted and moving in! Oh, boy! Soon, they'll have "swap-overs" and it'll be so much more fun!

And...and they can even I,pregnant every each others' girls. Wow, what a bonding!

Hey, pal. If you know somewhere this situation can happen with people that don't look like neanderthals or over 40 and I'm in. But even as a wild...out there fantasy, it's a miss. I couldn't make myself believe it enough to put myself into any scene.

Sorry, but you need work on your characterization, scene/event description and overall flow and organization. And finally to expect the audience to suspend disbelief on so fragile a notion is slightly insulting. Please work on your justification.

green117green117over 7 years ago
Interesting, but a bit...

clunky I suppose...

Hypothermia could make for mental changes, I guess... but they went all swinger rather quickly, if she was hesitant earlier.

The society was I am guessing 'strin... to which I haven't enough exposure to guess if it was an appropriate extrapolation in the story.

There was a bit of potential emotional tension with the speed of the encounter, and that was not developed other than after-the-fact and passed off quickly. A missed opportunity in the storytelling, I think.

Keep writing - the light handling of the emotions had potential, despite what I mentioned above... but if you want to keep that as a motif, then I would work on the male protagonist's character to motivate the laissez faire attitude. You want depth at some level - here, it would have to be why the male lead wasn't threatened... why? There seemed to be a bit of homoeroticism there - not a popular thread to pursue - was that the underlying motivation? You do a lot of MFM, and other M heavy pairings - why? Not to be pejorative about it... but understanding it may allow you convey that bit of the story better, if you don't already.

YMMV

Green-something

(this stuff is generally not my cup of tea - but I owned you.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whether or Not

Whether or not Hillary had affairs with women in college and while in the White House is irrelevant. What is important is the leadership she took in degrading the many women who were abused by her husband. She not only did not stand up for those women, but actively worked to destroy their reputations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous