All Comments on 'The Term Paper Ch. 03'

by TattooGeno26

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep them coming!

Love this series! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
* * *

I think I fucked your Mother! She sounds just like the Mom in this story. : )

mrnormandymrnormandyover 8 years ago
don't stop now!!!!!

without a doubt one of the best series I have read. Please tell us about the trip with mom to the nudest beach...I can hardly wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the most popular guy and girl at a nudist camp.

The most popular guy is the one that can carry 2 cups of coffee and 12 donuts!

. The most popular girl is the one that can eat the last donut (no hands)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
outstanding!

This is a terrific story of a boy and his mom enjoying each other fully, no holds barred. The young guy refers to his mother as "this special person that I'm lucky enough to not only have been created from but allowed to love and cherish in a way most sons only fantasize about." That is so very true. Most all young males have a deep desire, often conscious sometimes not, to fuck their own mother. They just want to get their hard young penis up the same warm wet vagina they came out of. Personally, I am more drawn to another of the son's incestuous activities. I dearly wish my own mom had let me worship the paradise between her thighs with my lips and tongue, I could've spent hours just slurping away. If my mom had pushed her glorious cunt into my face, just plastered her beautiful hairy fragrant twat against my nose and mouth, smothering me with it, just fucking used my face to get her big 0, I would've died happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

Smoking hot so far! Great build up to a climax. (metaphoricaly speaking)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Licking her before you attempted to in pregnant her is what every man should do. Some may not keep an erection, and others will become even more excited. I think the mother here is full figured and needs to be given full control over his body. She should urge to the point of demanding he lick her ass. She likes kinky, give her attention she wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous