The Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah Jan and so her husband was driving a group of us home after a works do and me and his wife were sat with another guy in the back and as the chat in the car was quite loud I started to move my hand up his wife's thigh and up into her dress. She just smiled and so I carried on until my hand came up as far as it would go and found she was already soaking wet and wasn't wearing any knickers. I reached across and came across another hand; the other guy was up there too! Well, I couldn't help myself so we both finger fucked her all the way home!"

The room was ablaze with laughter.

"Oh Dave you're fucking terrible" said Janine as her bare foot rose under the table to rest on Dave's crotch. She smiled as she thought "I want you to fuck me."

After the meal the three decided that as it was still early they should watch TV. Dave announced that he was going to change for bed before he sat down to watch TV; the other two did the same.

Chris and Dave sat themselves on the sofa watching TV and were eventually joined by Janine who positioned herself on the floor with the poof. Janine had on her new golden, silk pyjamas that felt so smooth to her skin; she knew they also gave big clues as to what was inside.

Dave held the main conversation as they sat watching and Janine looked up at Dave in his blue t-shirt and grey jogging shorts which came down just above his knees. His legs were muscular, tanned and quite hairy. But Janine's main area of concentration was the now almost unavoidable bulge of his cock which strained in his shorts. Without knowing Janine had moved closer and closer to Dave's lap; this was spotted by Chris who laughed out "Come on Jan give Dave some room."

"I'm just getting closer so I can hear Dave" explained an embarrassed Janine.

Dave looked down and smiled lustily at Janine.

"I hope you don't mind but I've just got to go and check if some emails have come through" said Chris and entered his office and closed the door behind him. "Unusual" thought Janine.

Dave continued his pursuit of Janine by informing her "I love your pyjamas Janine, they really show off your figure."

Janine loved his words and moved in even closer, she was so close now that if she moved her head slightly it would bump straight into Dave's bulging cock. This hadn't gone unnoticed by Dave who reached down and lowered his shorts to reveal a delicious, semi erect cock.

Janine's eyes almost burst out of her head as she studied Dave's cock, it wasn't fully stiff and yet it was easily seven or eight inches long and thick? Well she looked at its thickness and felt firstly that it would be a challenge to take it into her pussy and then excited because of the satisfaction she knew it would give. Dave had also taken the trouble of shaving all hair of his balls and the area surrounding his gorgeous cock. This made his cock stand out even more and made it even more impressive.

Janine tutted and gave Dave a mischievous grin as she took his cock in hand and began smoothing it and slowly wanking it back and forth to full stiffness.

"Oh fuck, oh fucking hell" thought an excited Janine "look at that, look at this cock."

She lifted herself up onto her knees and gave the huge, stiff shaft a long and lingering lick and again she licked up and down until she allowed her tongue to concentrate on the large, round cock head. She felt it twitch as she licked and tasted the saltiness of Dave's droplets of spunk. She opened her mouth wide and began taking the head of the cock in; this was greeted by satisfied moans from Dave. Her mouth was full of luscious, juicy cock as she began moving her head back and forth as Janine sucked hungrily on Dave's big cock.

Dave smoothed her hair and said "not so tight on it Jan, just relax."

Janine withdrew the cock from her mouth and giggled excitedly "I can only just get it inside my mouth."

"Oh, sorry" laughed Dave in response.

Then they both heard the office door slowly open and Dave quickly pulled his shorts up and Janine returned to the floor.

"Sorry guys" said Chris "the emails have come through I've just got a little more work to do then I'll be in."

"That's ok darling" replied Janine "take your time, me and Dave are getting on fine."

The closing of the office door was met by Janine darting back to get at the fantastic cock on offer. Dave stopped her "Fair's fair, take your trousers off."

Janine did so without hesitation and her movements in slipping out of her pyjama bottoms were met by Dave's moans as he slowly wanked his cock which was again out on show.

"Get down on your knees and bend over that coffee table Jan, I want to get a good look at your pussy."

Barely before Dave had finished his sentence Janine was leaning over the coffee table on all fours. Dave moved in behind and smoothed her big and sexy arse which was up in the air on offer for Dave. Dave took his glance lower and again moaned as he began to smooth Jan's already moist pussy lips. "What a big, delicious pussy you have Jan, I'm going to get it ready for you." And he proceeded to smooth up and down the opening to Janine's pussy; then with wet fingers he began to push two fingers gently and slowly into her already throbbing hole. Deeper and deeper he probed as each push was met with Janine's reassuring moans of pleasure. Dave's fingers began exploring every part of Janine's widening pussy as he began to quicken the pace of his fingers. He then leant down and gently tongued at her clit as he really began to finger fuck a delighted Janine.

"Oh yeah, yeah go on give it to me. That's right, yeah that's right oh yeah, yeah" moaned Janine and she further showed her approval by opening her legs wider and pushing her arse and pussy out as far as she could. Her body moved back and forth over Dave's fingers. It was Janine who was now fucking Dave's fingers as she enjoyed having her clit tongued faster and faster.

Again unknown to Janine and Dave the office door and more worryingly the living room door had been opened and there stood behind them watched Chris.

"What's going on here?"

The two dirty fuckers separated.

Dave sat back on the sofa and Janine stood up and moved towards Chris.

"Oh fuck sorry love, um, um it just happened, we didn't mean anything I'm sorry" wailed Janine.

"Oh yeah, I go into the office and come back to find this!"

Janine stood there not knowing what to say and suddenly became aware of her situation.

She thought to herself "Oh my God, here I am stood with my fanny on display to a complete stranger in front of my husband and even worse with the taste of that other man's spunk in my mouth." Time seemed to stand still.

"And even worse" she thought "all I want to do is to go back and be fucked by that beautiful cock."

Chris seemed to smile as he said "Listen Jan I'd challenged Dave to see if he could seduce you and tempt you to shag another bloke and I'd say he's done pretty well."

"What, why would you want him to do that?"

"Just to see if you'd be tempted and to see if you'd shag another bloke."

"Uh?"

"Well I'd always sort of liked the idea of seeing another guy fuck you."

Janine grinned back "Well he hasn't fucked me yet."

"Well you'd better get on with it Dave."

"No problem" yelped Dave and he moved over and unbuttoned two of Janine's pyjama top and gently lifted out her big heaving breasts which he took turns to carefully lick and suck in slow, horny circles. Both nipples stood up like bullets.

Dave's strong hands then moved to Jan's hips and motioned to her to resume her position over the coffee table. This was done quickly and without any resistance.

Janine looked over her shoulder to see as Chris watched Dave pull down his shorts and slowly wank off his massive cock.

"Fucking hell Dave, you're gonna put that up my wife?"

"Oh yes" moaned Janine as she felt the head of the thick tip ease up against her now dripping fanny. Dave began moving his cock around her hole in slow provocative circles teasing and opening as it went.

"Oh please fuck me" thought Janine and pleaded out "I want you inside me, give it to me."

Dave responded to please and eased his enormous cock inside Janine's eager pussy walls. She quivered as her pussy took the cock; she had to push her pussy out so that it could widen to accept such a big and impressive visitor. "Ooh" she cooed again as she laughed "Ooh, oo, ooh, ooooh! Oh yeah, that's what I want, ooh, ooh, oh fuck yes, yes. Mmm, mmmm" she moaned so hornily, so contentedly.

Dave continued to push his cock deeper in with every stroke of the fuck. Deeper and deeper as Janine wondered "Fucking hell, how deep can this thing go?"

"Just how big is your cock Dave?" asked a concerned Chris.

"I've measured it as ten and a half inches when it's fully erect" panted Dave as he began to quicken the pace of his fucking in and out of Janine's now sloppy and tested fanny. Janine could now feel the slight slapping of Dave's balls on her pussy as she enjoyed his cock moving effortlessly in and out of her pussy. She was already dizzy with ecstasy and tried to move her thoughts so that she didn't cum too quickly. She wanted to take this fucking for as long as she could.

"Well Chris what do you think of your wife getting fucked like this. Look at her face she's fucking loving it?" asked Dave.

"Mmm, it's fucking brilliant Chris" moaned Janine "This is the biggest dick I've ever had, OH!" she screamed as a particularly violent jerk of Dave's cock hit the spot. She looked across and saw Chris wanking furiously at his stiff cock.

"Oh yeah, come here" she called out and Chris came and stood in front of her wanking, he leaned down to Janine who hungrily took his cock into her mouth. Partly out of lust; partly because she sort of needed something to bite down on while she was being fucked by such a huge cock.

The thoughts racing through Janine's mind exhilarated her even further, she felt so desired as two men tended to her. She felt so horny, so sexy, so dirty and so womanly as she proved to herself that she was enough for two men. She thought that this scene would look like something from a porn film to anyone watching. She like the idea of being looked upon like a porn star. She then began getting off on the fact that her husband was there in front of her watching his wife being so expertly fucked by such a huge cock. Ok he was there with his cock in her mouth but it was Dave doing the fucking not him. This spurred her on even more and she pushed quite aggressively back on Dave's big cock in response; he hadn't yet given her all of it, this was her signal that she wanted it all and she wanted it hard. She sucked harder and harder on Chris's cock until he quickly withdrew and wanked inched from Janine's face. Splat out came a jet of spunk from Chris's cock and it landed on Janine's cheek, another drenched her mouth and for the first time Jan licked and lapped it up.

"Uh, uh" moaned Chris as he watched another jet shoot into Janine's hair.

"Oh yeah, oh fuck shoot it " responded Janine as she licked all around her lips to catch as much hot spunk as she could.

This drove Dave wild and he responded by giving Janine the remainder of his big thick cock. Janine willingly took it and panted heavily as the cock went deep, deep into her pussy. She could feel her pussy start to spasm. "No fucking way" she thought and fought off her orgasm.

Chris cupped one of Janine's breasts as it swang in time to Dave's fucking. He leant down and kissed his wife hard on the lips. "I'm going up, enjoy it and come up and tell me all about it when you've finished."

But Janine was gone, lost in ecstasy as the sound of fuck slapping filled the room.

"Oh, oh, oh"

"Yeah, there you go baby take it like a good girl" purred Dave as Chris closed the door.

"Ok Jan come and lie down on the sofa."

Again she obeyed.

"That's it come on legs up, come on up" and he lifted Janine's legs and parted them as he moved in to continue fucking.

Once again Janine's pussy was full of luscious cock.

"Mmm, I'm being fucked again" she thought. "Ohhhhh" she cried out "I love it; I love it. I love being fucked. I really do I love being fucked; the feel of your cock and the sight of it going in and out; I just fucking love it. FUCK ME, COME ON FUCK ME!" She panted.

Dave obliged and began fucking Janine in earnest; the gentleness had gone he was now fucking her for all she was worth. He was working her fanny like never before with his 10 inch super thick cock, on and on he pumped away at Janine.

Now Janine's pussy was no small thing, it had seen some action down the years but this was different class. This was hardcore fucking of the highest order by the biggest cock she'd seen or had. She positioned her hands on each cheek of Dave's arse encouraging him in to her now sagging and gapingly wet pussy.

"Phew" she thought "this is hard work." Dave's cock was opening Janine's pussy to a size she didn't think possible, wow she was having one hell of a seeing to. She could feel the deepest areas of her pussy being probed and punished. "Oh fuck, oh fuck" she thought "I can't hold it back any longer, I've got to come."

She pushed Dave back and instructed him "Lie down, I'm getting on top."

Dave sat back as Janine stood astride him on the sofa and slowly lowered herself down; she grabbed his fucking gorgeous cock and guided it into her dripping pussy. "Woe, that's deep" she thought "oh it even hurts".

Janine persisted past the pain barrier and got down on his cock so that all that was left out of her pussy was his smooth balls. She got the thick intruding cock into position and began to ride the big dick for all she was worth.

"Ooh, ooh that's fucking incredible" she complimented Dave. "Don't stop, don't stop!!!"

On and on she grooved back and forth, until finally she let out a resounding.

"YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!! OH FUCK YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!! Ooh it's loads, it's loads. AARGHH!!!!! AARGHH!!!!! OH!!!! OH!!!!!"

"I take it you've cum?" laughed Dave.

"Oh, you bastard!" Moaned Janine as she moved herself back up his cock in an effort to get the huge weapon out of her tender, abused pussy.

"I'm sorry Jan, you don't get away that easy I haven't finished with you yet" said Dave firmly.

"Oh no, sorry I can't take anymore" whinned Janine.

Dave raised his voice "Turn around and put your feet on the floor either side of my legs!" Janine was quite scared and so did what he said. "Now sit your pussy back on my cock until I fill you with spunk!"

Janine did as she was told as Dave pulled her down onto his unforgiving cock.

"OHH!!!! OHHH!!! I don't think I can take anymore, stop, stop I can't have anymore" she pleaded.

"Shut up and fuck!"

"But you're raping me!" "That's right, now fuck!!!" and he slapped her arse hard.

She had no choice but to do what she was told. The pain was immense; her pussy had had the fuck of her life and now while still throbbing from her orgasm she was being violently fucked. Or rather she was doing the fucking under instruction from her punisher.

"Oh yeah, yeah, there, there have it you dirty, dirty girl."

Janine's mood started to change.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah" she whinned "Mmm, mmm, I can take it, I can take. Go on fuck me, fuck me."

Down and down she slapped her arse down and deeper and deeper the huge fucking cock soared.

"Ooh yeah give it, give it!!!" Janine screamed at the top of her voice.

Dave met each slap down of Jan's arse with an uncompromising thrust up; Janine thought her pussy would burst but kept on and on slapping her arse down, her hands on Dave's thighs for leverage.

"AARGHH!!!! I'M COMING AGAIN!!!!!!!" she cried.

And with that she screamed and yelped for all she was worth. Then she felt Dave's big hands on her back push her roughly to the floor. He stood up and wanked the huge and throbbing cock until what seemed like a flood of spunk shot out into Janine's face, again and again the flood came and Janine's pretty features were awash with spunk. She mopped up the juice and sucked and slurped out of her hands. Dave kept wanking his massive tool until it could supply no more pearly white liquid. "Fucking hell Dave that was wild! Good! But fucking wild!" exclaimed Janine.

"Consider yourself well and truly fucked!" stated Dave.

"Oh I do believe me" panted Janine "my pussy's been pummelled; you fucked the arse off me!"

"But you did enjoy it didn't you love?"

"Oh yeah, the best I've had. I'd better go up and tell Chris what you did to me."

A weary Janine could hardly walk as she struggled up the stairs, weak kneed and with a fucked pussy that was begging for mercy.

And she entered the bedroom Chris sat up excitedly.

He could smell an overwhelming smell of sex and spunk and he could see that Janine's face was sticky and moist. He kissed her and could taste Dave's cum.

Janine collapsed on the bed and recounted every last detail in extreme detail of her fucking from Dave. In no time at all she was again on all fours and her abused fanny was again being fucked. Chris was so turned on that he and Janine fucked and fucked as Janine dropped more information about the fucking she had been given. Until once again her pussy was being filled with yet more spunk.

They collapsed and Chris leaned over and kissed the sticky spunked face of his wife.

"You're one hell of a welcoming host love."

An exhausted Janine was finally allowed to rest.

12