The Text Message Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How is your lip?"

"I feel no more pain, Master."

"Would you like to suck me?"

"More than you can imagine, Master."

"And why should I let you? Have you proven worthy?"

That sounded so ridiculous, so 'porn-movie' but from her reaction, I understood that I did what she was expecting from me. Her eyes had widened at this question as she realised that the punishment was coming on to her.

"No, Master," she replied as tears formed in her eyes.

"Don't move a fraction of an inch and keep looking at the screen and me."

I pulled up the window containing her punishment, full-screened the video, it was a movie on a porn site - 'Black slut forcefully face fucked and throat pied by white boss' - and pressed play. I. The girl had similar visual characteristics as Alicia, same hairstyle and similar skin tone but, contrary to the epitome of beauty standing next to me, she had the standard 'enhanced' huge tits and phat ass and her face was nowhere near as attractive as Alicia's.

The video started with the white man grabbing the ebony actress by her hair, pressing a hard kiss on her mouth, forcing his tongue in. This was followed by a bunch of hurled insults, explaining the viewer that the secretary had messed up something and needed to be punished. I started stroking myself. I had never been turned on by porn and had never used it for anything but short visual stimulation when being really horny and needing a quick rub so I kept stealing glances at the reflection of Alicia's naked body. The man in the video advanced the 'story' by ripping off the blouse and started to roughly maul her tits that led to the actress making horribly sounding moans. He continued by tearing off her bra and skirt and again grabbed her hair, pushed the girl to her knees and rubbed his groin in her face.

I heard undefinable sounds coming from Alicia but couldn't decide whether it was from watching me masturbate or the proceedings on the screen.

The female performer quickly took the hint and opened the belt and pulled his pants down, conveniently he had no underwear on under his ill-fitting business suit. She proceeded to suck him harder until at one point after maybe two minutes in the movie, he grabbed her by the ears and started fucking her face in earnest. I had to admit, I found this particular part quite a turn-on and, partially caused by visuals in the video, supported by Alicia's reflection and my dirty mind imagining me doing this with her and the fact that the actress couldn't make any fake sounds. I took a big step towards my climax.

"Master, please. Let me do this for you."

I didn't show her a sign of acknowledgement. After a minute of thoroughly fucking the girl's mouth, he pulled her up by the hair and laid her on the desk. She willingly spread her legs, so much for forced sex, and started to rub her pussy while the actor spit on it and inserted his cock. He then proceeded to 'force fuck' her for two minutes which was accompanied by moans that sounded so incredibly fake that I almost lost my erection. I had to keep looking at Alicia's reflection in order to keep my erection and move towards my climax.

"Master, please. I'm here for your pleasure. Please use me as your cum dump."

I ignored her plea but kept my eyes locked on her reflection while the actor pulled the actress down from the table and resumed fucking her mouth. The 'poor, forced' girl started to help him get off while he continued to move in and out of her mouth until he buried his cock to the hilt and jerked his hip a few times, signalling his release. When he pulled out, the actress looked 'seductively' into the camera and let the cum drip from her mouth on her tits where she smeared it all over her fake globes.

By now, Alicia's reflection had me on the brink and I shot my load in the air and let it splatter on my stomach and chest. I took the napkin Alicia had brought with my breakfast and quickly cleaned the mess away, pondering the fact how utterly unsatisfying jerking off to porn was. When I was clean I turned to Alicia who looked highly upset at having had to witness me masturbating without being allowed to contribute. It was good that she didn't know that I had, in fact, masturbated to her reflection or the whole punishment would have been in vain.

"Is this what you just saw in this video what you understand as a punishment?"

"Yes, Master, I think this would be suitable."

"Would you enjoy that kind of treatment?"

"Oh, yes, Master. This is what I dream about at night."

"Then how could it be considered a punishment if you had enjoyed it?"

I knew I had her cornered. I wasn't sure but I got the impression that I would be able to avoid having to punish her physically.

"I... It... You..." she tried to reply but failed to come up with an explanation. "I don't understand the question, Master."

"What did you feel watching me masturbate to the video?"

"I felt rejected and miserable because you preferred to masturbate instead of using me for your pleasure, Master."

"How should you feel during a punishment? Good or bad?"

A rhetorical question but Alicia still replied to it, "Bad, of course."

"Then which is the punishment? Physically abusing you or making you watch me masturbate without being allowed to help?"

"Watching you masturbate. This was almost as bad as when you served me breakfast."

"Then this was the punishment for your 'smug self-satisfaction when you should have been servicing me'."

She stood there, her posture unchanged, and reflected for a short while.

"You are very confusing, Master. Sometimes you behave as if you don't understand my submissiveness at all and the next moment you show that you understand me better than I do myself."

Maybe I was confusing but to be honest, I was also confused. In my job, I led by example and cooperation. I encouraged my team to think on their own and come to me with solutions instead of problems or at most pointing out inefficiencies before they started to work on correcting them. I was interested in having self-reliant co-workers who took responsibility for their tasks and was more than willing to give the necessary freedom. But here I was, with an utterly submissive woman who preferred to have everything spelt out to the very last detail. It felt a bit like working with a young trainee who was overwhelmed by the perceived level of knowledge and professionalism while I in reality just stumbled from one catastrophe to the next.

"Good. Let me promise something to you. One day, when you've been a really, really good sub and earned yourself a real treat, I'll fuck your mouth with all my might until I pump my load down your throat."

I could see her pussy lips swell as I said it and her knees buckled a bit.

"So, you felt you deserved a punishment and I have handed you one. Do you think that the punishment was appropriate?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Then take the apron and please continue to prepare everything I have ordered you."

"Yes, Master."

She grabbed the apron and rushed out of the office. I walked over to the bathroom to quickly rinse in the shower and then redressed in my home wear.

+

What was suitable clothing for the visit of Theresa Chao? I would not receive them in my tracksuit. A business suit would probably be over the top so I decided on the upper end of smart casual. I went to the wardrobe and went through my clothes for some time, holding various combinations up and checking in the mirror. I settled on my Tom Ford jeans and an Yves-Saint-Laurent button-down shirt. Now I had to come up with a suitable attire for my beautiful sub. What would be considered appropriate? I didn't have the slightest idea. I didn't have a maid outfit for her which I would have considered suitable but a short, black skirt and a white blouse would probably make a good enough approximation.

What about her wardrobe, maybe she had something fitting the occasion? But I would wait to ask her until she was done with the preparations. I went back to my office and tried to learn about the Dom-sub-relationships, the Dos and Don'ts when meeting other pairings, the scene and the club. I was only minimally surprised when I didn't find much and decided I would go with the flow and remain flexible to improvise. I guessed I would mostly ignore Theresa's sub. Alicia would be responsible for serving drinks and food unless Theresa ordered her sub to help.

Just after one o'clock, Alicia knocked on the door frame of the now open door to my office.

"Master. I'm done with what you've tasked me."

"I'll be with you in a minute. Please, wait."

I quickly switched to the list I had written down to remind me of my instructions, refreshed my memory, rose and walked past Alicia to the sliding door separating the two parts of the apartment. I gained an overview over the living room; the floor was spotless, cleaner than when I moved in, I saw the glasses standing, decoratively arranged on the table and the tea waggon, napkins nicely laid out on the eating and the coffee table.

I uttered a satisfied sound before walking through the living room for closer inspection, gesturing Alicia to follow me and advancing to the entrance area. It was equally clean and tidy as the living room and the guest bathroom I checked afterwards. She had restocked a few toilet paper rolls to avoid our guests running out of it at the most inconvenient time possible and had folded the tip of the roll on the hanger to a little triangle.

I pointed to the stock and the triangle, "Very good. Thank you."

Alicia followed me nervously during my inspection and almost started vibrating at my compliment. I proceeded to the kitchen to find it cleaner than any kitchen I had ever seen whether in real life or in advertisements.

"Where is the food?"

She rushed over to the fridge and opened it.

"In here, Master."

I made her put it on the kitchen table. Everything was impeccable, I really searched for something she had done wrong but I found nothing. My instructions had been carried out to perfection.

"That's absolutely fantastic, Beautiful. You've done very well."

"Thank you, Master," she beamed as she shook from the pleasure she took from my satisfaction.

"Was this way to complement the canapés your idea?"

"No, Master. I had no idea what a canapé was until I googled it. The pictures in the search results gave me the idea for the add-ons."

"I told you to ask me if you had any questions."

"Forgive me, Master, but I didn't want to interrupt you unnecessarily. If the Google-search hadn't quickly brought any useful results I would have come to you immediately."

"Great. I like that line of thinking and I like it when you act on your own. We'll just have to find out with how much independent thinking you are comfortable."

I still hoped that I would be able to make her more independent.

"Thank you, Master."

I turned to her, approached her, wordlessly grabbed her face with both hands and pressed a forceful kiss on her mouth, pushing my tongue into her cavity, overpowering her own by sheer force. I felt her knees buckle, stopped the kiss and made sure she would remain standing.

"Oh, God, Master. More. Please."

"Patience, Beautiful, patience. Have you already forgotten your lesson from this morning?"

She strained to regain her composure.

"Of course not, Master."

"Good. So, this afternoon Theresa Chao and her sub will be visiting us."

I was briefly interrupted by Alicia's surprised gasp.

"Have you ever visited other Doms and subs with Justin?"

"No, Master. From what I understood, Justin was not welcome in most private houses. Even at the club they just tolerated him."

I had expected that or at least something like that.

"Do you nevertheless have an idea of what clothing might be appropriate for you?"

"I'm sorry, Master, I don't. Because the other Masters and Mistresses avoided interacting with Justin, their subs avoided interacting with me."

"Do you have any useful information for me on how to receive and treat Theresa and her sub?"

Her eyes flickered back and forth as she tried hard to remember if she had ever heard anything she could now relay. I realised that she didn't really understand where I was heading with my questions so I decided to ask some more specific questions.

"How did the Masters and Mistresses at the club interact when they met?"

"They would greet each other like people greet each other on the street. Some with kisses on the cheeks, some with handshakes, some waving or nodding to each other."

"Do they acknowledge the subs?"

"No, Master. Other subs than their own were usually ignored."

"Usually?"

"When two Masters or Mistresses know each other very well they might stroke a sub's head or something like that."

That was something I could work with. I would treat Theresa Chao like a colleague coming for a visit and mostly ignore her sub. I was also sure she wouldn't mind me asking if something was appropriate or not and I had never had any problems admitting there were things I didn't know.

"Ok. You've provided helpful insights. You go now and dress in a black skirt, not too tight and a white blouse. White panties and bra. And I mean panties, not a string or a thong. I have no idea what kind of shoes are fitting for this kind of attire so you will select some on your own. You will be serving food and drinks so make sure that your shoes are suited for this. Questions?"

"What kind of makeup do you want me to wear?"

"What?"

"Slutty, classy, natural, whore ..."

"Natural."

"Length of the skirt?"

"Do you have something going down to mid-thigh or the knees?"

"Only a tight one. Master, you are trying to make me look like a maid, right?"

"Right. But a classy one, not a porn movie maid."

I could see how she mentally went through her options.

"Master, I think I can provide the intended effect."

"Then make it so," I quoted Jean-Luc Picard.

She darted away. I smiled when I realised that she had forgotten to put the food back into the fridge and started to do so when I realised that she would probably feel that I, again, failed to punish her for a shortcoming. Why did I get the impression that, while she was the sub, she decided what was appropriate and what wasn't? Shouldn't I as the Dom make the rules? On the other hand, serving me made her feel good and I didn't think that she would feel comfortable in a relationship where the work in the household was equally shared. I shook my head. My entire life I had treated women as equal to men and now I suddenly had a woman by my side who wanted the total opposite. But was that really what she wanted? Probably not. Just because she wanted to serve me didn't mean she was inferior. Just because she preferred giving to taking didn't mean she had no rights. In fact, we just had clearly defined different levels of responsibility. I was responsible for planning and coordination and she was responsible for carrying out these plans. I was the management and she was the employee. That was something I could identify myself with.

"Alicia! Please come back!"

I heard fast but light footsteps as she came running and grinned when I noticed that she had just had the time to undress and was stark naked.

"Yes, Master?" she asked, standing in front of me, her head bowed.

"Where does this food belong?"

Her eyes widened.

"In the fridge, of course. I'm sorry, Master," she muttered as she started to put it away. When she was done, I ordered her to entangle her fingers behind her neck and close her eyes. I walked to the freezer and took out a pack of frozen peas and approached Alicia from behind. I was sure she had recognised the sounds of the opening and closing freezer and had an idea of what was coming. I put one hand on her front between her breasts on her breastbone and used the other to press the peas against her butt.

She shrieked like a girl in a horror movie but mostly out of surprise and couldn't fully hide an amused laugh. That was ok, I hadn't intended to punish her badly so it was ok if she took it with a bit of humour. I removed the peas again quickly.

"Go. Get dressed."

"Yes, Master."

She returned fifteen minutes later, dressed in a knee-long black pencil skirt, a black blouse which showed a minimal hint of cleavage in front but was cut rather low on the back while still being decent. She had wrapped a white scarf around her waist to serve as an apron. All in all, she looked closer to a strict, old-school governess than a maid but combined with her submissive demeanour there was no chance to mix it up.

"Master, you've given the order not to call you 'Master' when you have visitors. May I ask if this rule applies to Mistress Chao and Dolores as well?"

"I guess we can suspend this rule for the visit of Theresa and her sub if you want. It's not as if you'd reveal something they didn't know," I replied after quickly considering the implications.

When Theresa Chao and her sub finally arrived I was surprisingly nervous. When the doorbell rang, I checked through the camera that it really was her sub accompanying her and when this was confirmed I sent Alicia to open the door and bring them to the living room where I was waiting at the dining table.

I extended my hand for her to shake, "Theresa, welcome. Please make yourself at home."

"Thank you, Nick. It's a pleasure to meet you. I admit an almost impolite curiosity towards you."

"Let me start with an apology that I do not know about the dos and don'ts of the scene. If I do or ask something I shouldn't or fail to do or ask something I should I only do so out of ignorance not intention to insult."

This made her utter a very melodic laughter.

"Don't worry, Nick. We are far less intent on strict behaviours than an outsider would assume. Befriended Doms among themselves behave like regular befriended people."

This made me laugh in return, "Good. I was a bit worried about having to comply with some strict protocol. Can I offer you something to drink? I have water and white, red or sparkling wine. Or maybe a small snack?"

"I'll have a glass of white wine."

"What about your... friend? Is it impolite to offer something to her?" I asked Theresa, pointing to the girl standing behind her.

"Just the opposite, Nick. It shows great consideration. She is my sub, not my slave and she is a person with needs and deserves respect."

"What's your name?" I asked the blonde, twenty-something girl, dressed in a lofty, knee-long skirt and a pink tank-top. From what I could see she was maybe in her mid-twenties, probably a year or two older than Alicia, about the same size, maybe an inch taller, a bit thinner around the hips, lacked Alicia luscious behind but in exchange and had a larger bust, maybe a C-cup.

"Dolores, Master West."

"Do you want to choose your drink on your own?"

"A glass of water, please, Master West."

"Alicia, two glasses of white wine for Theresa and me, a glass of water for Dolores and something for yourself, please."

"Yes, Master."

"Nick, is it ok to use first names for you?"

"Of course, Theresa."

"May I ask how you come to meet Alicia?"

"Maybe it's better if Alicia explained as I'm still not sure how I ended up with a sub. Alicia, go ahead."

Alicia had just served the beverages and rearranged the food plates so that we could conveniently reach them from the couch where we had seated us. Theresa and I sat a friendly distance apart on the couch while Dolores was standing next to the couch behind her waiting for instructions and Alicia took the same position and posture behind me.

Alicia started to tell the story how she had fled from Justin to Tyra who, instead of being mean and violent, had tried to make her independent and emancipated, how she sent a text that came to me, our ensuing text conversations and my instruction to get back on her feet and forward the favour I had granted her and then our first meeting two days ago. She romanticised my help and explained how she had convinced me to accept her as my sub despite my reservations.