The Text Message Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blouse was gone a bit too fast for my liking but the hard and protruding nipples gave me an idea on how turned on she was from seeing the effect she had on me as my boxers formed a formidable tent by now.

When she started to squeeze and play with her breasts it was almost too much for me. This ebony goddess in front of me drove me literally mad with lust but I tried to get her from delivering quick sexual satisfaction to providing lasting erotic pleasure. It simply wouldn't do if I now did what we both wanted; grab her, fuck her and cum. I would let her finish, maybe have her masturbate a little before grabbing and fucking her. I'd love to fuck her senseless but already knew that it again would be a very short fuck, that I would be lucky to last a minute. Hell, I almost shot my load into my boxers from only watching her strip.

She continued to visually stimulate me by playing with her breasts, squeezing and swatting her butt and seemingly start to remove her panties. When she finally did, she did so facing away from me, bending over so I would get an unhindered view of her swollen and dripping pussy. After dropping the panties to the floor she held the pose, her head touching her knees, one hand holding her ankle while she started rubbing her pussy with the other, providing me with the hottest view I had ever seen. No video would ever measure up to the real thing, no stripper would ever compare to my beautiful sub trying to seduce me.

When she inserted a finger, pulled it out and licked it, looking back at me, I was lost. I almost shot my load without having touched my cock at all.

"Freeze," I commanded as I jumped up from the couch and climbed over the coffee table, dropped my boxers, lined my cock up with her inviting opening, took hold of her hips and shoved in, bottoming out and unleashing a stream of cum into her. I doubled over and had to fight for my, for our, balance but would probably have failed if Alicia had not placed her hands on the floor giving us additional support.

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master. Use me as your cum dump, Master. That's what I'm here for. That's what I want to be."

"That was an incredibly erotic performance, Beautiful. You did perfectly," I complimented her after I had recovered.

"Thank you, Master."

I straightened and lift her up so she wouldn't slide off my cock and carried her over to the closest recliner where I dropped down, taking her with me, my cock still buried in her pussy.

"I'm sorry I didn't have the stamina to fuck you as long as this performance deserved."

I placed soft, caring kisses on her shoulders.

"Please, don't be, Master. I feel that for the first time since you took me in I did justice to your perfection. I'm proud."

Proud? Of what? Being used as a masturbation help?

"Please explain."

"I made you want me. You just had to take me. You claimed me, you took me and you used me without a second thought and it was my body and my dance that caused this. I know that you want me to have my own pleasure during sex, Master, but please believe me when I say that I feel more satisfied than you can imagine."

"Sure?"

"Master, it was wonderful when you made me cum yesterday or the day before. It was a new and overwhelming experience for me and I'm looking forward to receiving more of the same but what you just did, using me for your satisfaction, this is what I feel I was born for."

I came to the conclusion that it would take me a long time to really understand her and I severely doubted that I would be able to change her much.

"I'll keep that in mind, Beautiful. But now we have a dilemma. Either, you get to slurp my load from your pussy or you can clean away the food."

"As much as I hate to let your cum go to waste putting the food in the fridge must be my priority because this is at your service."

"Hmmm. The food won't get bad in the next minutes. You have time to eat as much cum as you want before you have to put the food in the fridge."

She quickly complied, lifted herself off my cock with a disappointed sigh but nevertheless turned around until she sat sideways, her head leaning against my shoulder, her butt on my thighs, her feet on the armrest and her legs spread. She waited for a moment before scooping the first part of my load up to her mouth. She moaned contently and quickly moved her hand back down to catch the next dribble.

After repeating this a few times while I watched her fascinated she spoke.

"Master, you said I should eat as much cum as I want. I hope you understand that I need to suck you off a dozen times a day for as long as I live to get even close to fulfilling that order."

I chuckled at her joke, at least I thought it was a joke.

"You will have to make do with the current load, Beautiful. By the way, how is your lip?"

"It doesn't hurt anymore. I'm just waiting for you to remove the ban to give you a blowjob, Master."

"I said 'healed' not 'doesn't hurt anymore' and I was dead serious. You know what will happen if you don't obey that command, don't you?"

I could feel her shrinking in my lap at the threat.

"I don't even dare to dream about sucking you, Master, for fear of a repetition of that punishment," she replied just before she again put her cum covered index finger into her mouth to suck it clean.

I let her sit on my lap for a while, cleaning her pussy, before I hushed her to store the food in the refrigerator. I wasn't hungry just yet and would wait until later to eat.

"Alicia, there are a few things I need to show you," I said when she was done putting everything away.

I then proceeded to show her how to operate the door camera and the opener and showed her how to activate the silent alarm which would call the police. After I had introduced her to all the security features I informed her that Justin was still out there, actively looking for us. I also told her that I would stock up on pepper sprays which I would hide at different strategic points in the apartment and I would buy a gun.

Later, we ate the remaining canapés and watched some TV and this time I let her massage my feet while we sat on the couch. I decided on a quiz show and was positively surprised by her curiosity when she didn't understand an answer. She repeatedly asked me for more information which I provided to the best of my abilities. That curiosity would be helpful for when she would be learning for her high school diploma. Soon it was time for bed as I had to go to work the following day.

"Tomorrow I'll get up at six, have a coffee first thing, then take a shower, dress and go to work. While I'm at work, you will clean the apartment. You will make sure that the kitchen and the bathrooms are spotless, the entire floor is vacuumed and mopped where you haven't done so today. You will wash and tumble dry at least two loads of laundry, I need fresh socks so make sure that underwear is one of the loads. You will also put away your clothes in the wardrobe on your side of the bed. Move my clothes from there to my wardrobe.

You will go and buy groceries to cook two salmon fillets with rice and anything else you think we need. Take your pepper spray with you when you leave the building.

You are allowed to use anything in this apartment, bed, couch, computer, TV, shower and so on but please don't tell anybody where you are because we can't know if Justin finds out. Don't open the door for anyone you don't know. I'll send you a text when I leave the office and will be here roughly twenty minutes later. Dinner does not need to be ready by the time I come home.

When your tasks are all finished you are free to do what you want but, again as a precaution, I recommend that you stay at home. I'll think about a way to get permanently rid of the danger that is posed by Justin but so far I don't have a solution to the problem.

Questions?"

"Can I call you if have questions during the day?"

"Yes, call or send a text. Remember that I might not be alone when it comes in."

"Yes, Master."

I got up and together we took care of our nightly preparations, I had to stop her from delaying me too much with her erotic appeal.

We went to bed and I took my book to start reading as I usually did.

"Master, would you mind if I selected something to read as well?"

"Of course not. I think it's a brilliant idea."

She scurried to the living room and soon came back with the full edition of 'Lord of the Rings'.

"Is this ok?"

"Sure, it's a great story."

"No, Master. I wondered if it's ok for me to choose this book."

"Yes, Beautiful, if that's what you want to read, it's ok."

As it didn't have a reading lamp on her side of the bed, I turned on my back and ordered her to turn sideways and rest her head on my abdomen, holding the book into the light of my lamp while I held mine next to her head. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, this put her breasts in my plain view and within touching distance. I managed to restrain myself for ten full minutes before I moved my hand and started to tickle her sideboobs, drawing a giggle from my beauty. It didn't take long until our books were forgotten and I made Alicia climb over me to offer her pussy for me to eat. My mood was not set for a wild romp but rather a soft smooching, so I let the arousal grow slowly but steadily and took my time to explore her pussy a bit more. She was clearly wired to give and receive fast and hard satisfaction and wasn't really able to cope with the teasing and prolonged pleasure I was giving and soon she was lost in the feeling of me nibbling and licking her engorged pussy lips.

I pushed her slowly towards a climax and when I had her on the edge, I just lightly increased the teasing of her clit until the orgasm broke over her. I ordered her to turn around and lay down to be the small spoon and snuggled in behind her. I pushed my hard cock through her legs and rubbed it a few times over her slippery folds before pushing into her lubricated canal. I moved in and out of her with long strokes at a leisurely pace, slightly rearranging our bodies until we were in a position in which she would have ridden me had I laid on my back instead of on the side.

I revelled in the feeling of her velvety folds hugging my shaft, stretching the skin around my gland on the way in, trying to hold onto it inside on the way out. I could have gone on like that forever and so could Alicia but as I had to go to work the next day I let myself drift towards a release after making unhurried love to her for twenty or so minutes.

"Beautiful, I'm about to cum."

Alicia replied only with a content purring and started to tickle my balls. This quickly pushed me to the edge and after two or three more strokes I let go and released my load into her welcoming pussy.

"That was so wonderful. You are so wonderful, Master."

"Just as you, Beautiful, just as you."

I pulled her closer, pressing her back against my chest, my rapidly shrinking cock just slipping out of her pussy and softly kissed her nape and shoulder causing her to purr contently. Spent as I was, I quickly drifted towards sleep while Alicia ate her creampie. After a minute or two, she got up and came back with a washcloth and cleaned my crotch as well. When she was done she lay down again, snuggling up to me.

"Master?"

I was almost asleep but replied, "Hmm?"

"You really don't have to look for my satisfaction. Just use me as your sex toy."

I embraced her harder and pressed a kiss on the side of her neck, "Sometimes I will, sometimes I won't. Sometimes I'll want it hard and fast and sometimes I'll want it slow and easy. Sometimes I'll want to hear you scream in ecstasy and sometimes I'll want my cock in your throat. Sometimes I'll want you riding, sometimes I'll want you on your back and sometimes I'll want you doggystyle. Don't worry, Beautiful, I'm a man. I'll take you as often as I can and I'll always make sure that I get my satisfaction out of it."

"I'll do my best to find out which it is you desire, Master."

"I know you will but now I need to sleep," I murmured, having serious difficulties keeping my eyes open after the two climaxes I had experienced since Theresa had left.

I soon fell asleep, holding her protectively in my arms and only just noticed that she was still using her fingers to scoop cum from her pussy to her mouth.