The Text Message Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then why are you crying?"

"I've made it. You said I would be here in the long run. You've picked up the shambles that used to be my life and put them back together, fixing them, making them better than they have ever been and it is just such a relief. You picked me up at the lowest point of my life, saved me and now I have the most caring, the most perfect Master in the world and I can hardly believe my luck."

"It's been only three days. Isn't that a bit a hasty judgement?" I replied as I pressed her against me, placing a loving kiss on her temple.

"No."

That was all she replied. 'No.' Vocalised with a certainty which left me wondering how she could think I was the perfect Master while I felt as if I stumbled from one problem to the next.

It took Alicia almost a quarter of an hour to calm down and when she finally did, I took her to bed. She tried to coax another erection, another load out of me but I stopped her quickly, declaring myself spent but kept exchanging caresses nevertheless.

After a while, she cuddled up to my side and soon we were both fast asleep.

+++

Tuesday morning was largely a repetition of Monday morning except that I found it even harder to not order Alicia to give me a morning head but I refrained as I wanted to have the time to fully enjoy her first blowjob.

At lunchtime, I quickly went to my bank to set up an account for household expenses, a standing order to transfer some money into it and I ordered a debit card for Alicia.

Also, I set up a savings account for her to which I also directed a standing order. If anything happened to me, I wanted her to have some starting capital. Back in the office I called my lawyer and included Alicia in my will. Not having anybody else to consider I had so far set up my last will that various science departments of my old alma mater would be the beneficiaries. Now I redirected a quarter of my small fortune so that it would go to Alicia with the part gradually increasing until she would be the sole beneficiary if we stayed together for ten years.

Dinner was ready when I arrived at home that evening and Alicia was expecting me at the door in her new pose, her hands ready to take anything from me I wanted to be taken.

"First, always, a kiss, Beautiful."

She gladly complied and quickly attached herself to my mouth. During dinner, I asked her about her day.

"Aren't you getting bored once you're done with your chores?"

"A bit, Master. But I keep busy by coming up with new ways to pleasure you."

"What would you say if I wanted you to make the high school diploma?"

She tilted her head a little and looked at me with an expression of surprise on her beautiful face.

"What for?"

"Just to have it. In case you ever want or need to find a job other than pampering me."

"Why would I want to do that, Master?"

The total lack of comprehension she showed left me a bit shocked and I expected the following discussion to not go off without a hitch.

"Because I'm not immortal or you might decide that I'm not the perfect Master you currently think I am."

That thought seemed to really disturb her, "Don't say such a thing, Master. I've just found you, don't talk about dying."

"I see it as part of my duty to make sure that you are safe if anything happened to me. I can't afford not to."

She was on the brink of crying by now.

"Come here, Beautiful."

I sat her on my lap and pressed her to my chest until she had calmed down and collected herself.

"You don't need to worry, Beautiful. I don't expect to die anytime soon but you are mine to care for and for me, this includes planning ahead."

"I really don't know what I would do if I lost you, Master. For the first time in my life, everything feels just right. If I lost that..." She trailed off.

I tried some more to calm her. When she was finally stable again, I ordered her to clean up while I set out to hide away the pepper sprays I had bought the day before. One can in each nightstand, one in a kitchen drawer, one each in various drawers in the living room and one in the sideboard next to the entrance.

It took me longer to find the right place for the gun and I finally decided to hide it behind the floor unit under the sink in the bathroom. When I was done I explained my precautions to Alicia which again unsettled her and this time it took considerably longer to calm her but I found out a trick. I started ordering her around, giving her small tasks like 'go over there', 'pick that up and put back down on the table', 'turn around', 'remove the shirt', 'put the shirt back on'. That helped her focus and take her mind off the threat that was being posed by Justin.

When she had finally recovered and pushed the thoughts of Justin away I gave her a command which took her to the kitchen. I quickly slipped out of my tracksuit pants and the boxers, pushed the coffee table away far enough so that Alicia could kneel down in front of me, sat down on the couch dressed only in my T-shirt, placed a cushion between my feet, took my smartphone, set the timer to thirty minutes and called her.

"Alicia, come back to the living room, please."

To see her face go from dutiful and obedient sub to happy and horny sub was astounding.

"Come over here and kneel down."

I would really have to measure her speed one day; Einstein might have been wrong with his postulate that nothing can move faster than light after all.

"You see this timer? It is set to thirty minutes. Once you've started you are not allowed to let me go soft again and you are not allowed to make me cum until the countdown has reached zero. If I go soft or cum too early I won't allow you to give me another blowjob for one week. Do you understand these instructions?"

"Yes, Master," she replied, kneeling in front of me, trying hard to look into my eyes but stealing glances at my cock which had already started to inflate, mostly due to the sight of the naked ebony beauty in front of me but I would have lied to myself if had denied that the power I had over Alicia wasn't a turn-on as well.

"Any questions?"

"Am I allowed to use my hands and possibly my breasts?"

"Yes, you are," I smiled at her question, "but I want a blowjob, not a hand job or a tit job."

"Of course, Master. Can I ask another question?"

"Anything, anytime."

"Do I have to finish after half an hour or can I take longer?"

I noticed that she formulated the question not asking for what I wanted but if she could decide. I took that as an encouraging sign that I would be able to make her at least partially independent over time. I didn't intend to change her personality but I wanted to provide her with options. If she could decide on a dinner I wouldn't have to worry about that anymore. If she could choose her own clothing I would be released from that duty.

"You can take almost as long as you wish, the longer the better, but when I start begging for release I want you to have mercy with me," I replied chuckling.

"Your release is never further away than a command, Master."

I barely remembered to start the countdown when she set out by carefully taking my half-erect cock in one hand, pointing it upwards and cupping my balls with the other and started placing soft kisses on my balls and shaft. This quickly motivated my nervous system to send more blood to my cock and soon it inflated further and after only a short time I was fully erect.

"Mmh, so fascinating to see your marvellous cock grow," she admired while rubbing her face over my erection. Soon she turned her head so she could slide her wetted lips along the shaft she still held with one hand while the other continuously fondled my sack. She extended her tongue and gave my shaft a lick that went all the way from the base up to the gland where she flicked her tongue over the rim before sliding down again with my shaft between her lips.

I groaned. Damn, she was good. Licking upwards, sucking downwards. I was a bit worried that she would make me cum too fast and I would have to forgo this incredible pleasure for a week in order to suit the punishment to the threat but before I could get too agitated, Alicia backed off and slowed down her ministrations for a short while before duplicating the licking and sucking action a few more times before she just didn't stop her tongue at the rim of the gland and instead hovered her mouth over it, licking around the rim. It was a wonderful feeling, a tease and promise of things to come but instead of lowering her mouth onto my raging hard-on, she resumed the 'lick and suck'.

"Oh, god. You wonderful tease," I complimented her.

She didn't wait for long before she repeated the 'circle lick' making me hope she would take me in her mouth but, as I should have expected, she extended the 'lick and suck' with the 'circle' and kept teasing me for several minutes. My cock, rock hard already after the first few licks, became harder and possibly even bigger.

I was just about to warn her that she was taking me too far too fast when she backed off again and instead started to kiss and suck my balls and my sack while only slowly moving one hand up and down my shaft. At some point she decided that my balls had received enough attention or my shaft too little and she moved upwards again, resuming her torturing ministrations.

Soon I was again building up tension but instead of backing off and tending to my balls she took my cock into her mouth with a speed, or rather lack thereof, which could only be compared to a snail on a tranquillizer but applying constant suction.

I was beyond words and only was just able to utter an approving groan.

She moved downwards at this agonisingly slow pace until my cock head was lodged in her throat and my pubic hair tickled her nose. She made a swallowing motion before moving back up with the same slow movement. It came as no surprise that she repeated this torture, again and again, firmly locking her lips on the way down, pressing her tongue against the vein on the way up.

She kept going, seamlessly changing from one heavenly torture to the next. Licking, sucking, circling, kissing, nibbling, kneading or rubbing. The only thing I could think of was the slow but steady build-up I felt.

I had no idea how long she had been going on when she started to speed up. Soon she was in a sucking frenzy, up, down, in, out, she sucked hard, tickled my balls, buried my cock in her throat, humming some unknown song.

The climax started in my balls and wandered up my back and down my thighs, causing the muscles to convulse and my hips to push upwards in a futile attempt to shove my cock deeper into Alicia's mouth when I was already buried to the hilt. When my back was arched to its limit and Alicia's lips were firmly locked around the base of my cock, I exploded. I unleashed a huge river of cum, my hips bucked, out of control, trying to unload even more. Alicia kept her mouth in place, holding onto my butt until my climax subsided and the very last drop of cum had dribbled from my cock.

I was a bit disappointed as the alarm of my phone had not yet chimed, that meant that she hadn't managed the thirty minutes as instructed but right now she looked as if she was in heaven, lovingly licking the last remnants of her spit and my cum off my shrinking cock while I tried to direct enough blood to my brain to form a coherent thought. I looked over at my phone to see how long she had managed, if she was close I might be able to let her off the hook, and found the countdown aborted one second before the end.

Alicia looked up and saw my confused facial expression.

"Master, I stopped the timer in order to not disturb your pleasure or the alarm would have sounded about two minutes ago."

"That was beyond anything I've ever experienced. Absolutely stunning. Come up here and get a kiss as a reward."

"I'll just go and rinse my mouth first or you might taste yourself, Master."

That was the closest to refuse an order she had come so far.

"I don't give a damn. Come here and kiss me."

She climbed onto my lap and pressed a closed-lip kiss on my mouth.

"Alicia, I really don't give a damn if I taste myself in your mouth. Maybe he-who-we-do-not-name-anymore did, but I don't. Please kiss me."

She finally relaxed her lips and melted into a passionate kiss, hesitantly at first, with more gusto when I didn't flinch. I was not really surprised that I barely tasted my own cum as I had been buried deep in throat most of the time while my balls spew out their cargo.

"Master, I'm really sorry. I tried so hard to keep going for another ten or fifteen minutes but I was so keen to have you cum in my mouth I just couldn't wait any longer."

"That's ok. I said it was up to you to keep going as long as you wanted. It was fantastic and I enjoyed it beyond measure. Thank you, Beautiful."

"It was my pleasure to serve you, Master," she replied, cuddling on my chest.

"Not yet, but I'll change that later."

Alicia blushed furiously.

"Master, I'm horribly embarrassed but I need to show you something. It might help you to understand me a bit better."

"You have my curiosity and undivided attention."

She slipped off my lap and pointed to the cushion on which she had been kneeling. It had a large wet spot on it.

"Master, while I blew you I came three times. The last time, when you came in my throat, I even squirted. And not only a little, I gushed. I'll need to wash that cushion tomorrow. You see? Serving you really gives me pleasure. That's not just a saying for me."

"Unbelievable. But that's great. I like it. I'm looking forward to actually seeing you squirt one day soon."

"Master! No! It's embarrassing and gross."

"Says who?" I asked before coming to the obvious conclusion myself. "No, wait. I know the answer."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It will take a while until we understand each other. But for now, just know that it's a huge turn-on when I see a woman squirt and I can't imagine I could avoid cumming myself if you squirted all over my cock and balls while I'm buried in your pussy."

"You really know how to make me all hot and horny again, Master," she said as she acted on my gestures to come back cuddling.

After relaxing contently for a few minutes, I remembered the list I had told Alicia to compile.

"I'll see to that later but for now how far have you come with the cleaning list?"

"I'm done. Do you want me to get it for you to inspect, Master?"

"Yes, please and bring my laptop."

She jumped up again and ran to fetch both items. Within seconds she was back, placed the laptop on the coffee table and handed me the eight pages. She had used a new sheet for every room and as I looked over the list I couldn't find anything missing. I looked around in the living room but as far as I could see she had listed every surface, every drawer and every item. She had also listed different levels of cleaning behind every item like cleaning with a duster or with a moist cloth and she had made a column to include the frequency. That would take some time to organise. I took the laptop back to the office to start on it and sent Alicia to watch TV.

She furiously protested the prospect of relaxing while I worked so I quickly developed a different plan. A quick google search brought me a few example high school placement tests of which I printed the one looking the most serious.

I made her bring a chair and sat her on the short side of my desk.

"Here, solve this. I'll grade it, either today or tomorrow."

I started by copying all the tasks manually into an Excel template and then added various tags containing information about weekdays, room, cleaning levels, duration and frequencies in order to group some tasks together. Some tasks were multiplied to allow for different frequencies for different cleaning levels, like vacuuming the living room every other day but mopping only once a week. I then played around with various versions of pivot tables until I finally, after almost two hours, had something I was more or less happy with.

The result was a cleaning plan for each day for the next four weeks which I would be able to easily expand, reduce, refine or simply update for a new month.

I ended Alicia's test for the time being and decided that it was time for bed. I was exhausted after having worked for a full day and now created that cleaning plan. A quick glance over what Alicia had so far completed in her test showed me that she was quite comfortable and safe with English, both in writing and comprehension, but lacked severely in topics like history, geography and biology. She had gone straight past the math questions in the beginning which meant that she either wanted something she knew well to end the test on a high or she knew she didn't even have to bother. I feared it would turn out to be the latter. As I felt that it was important to keep her spirits high, I complimented what she had done so far and added that I had mostly done it because she wouldn't watch TV alone. On Saturday, I would let her take the full test under my supervision and then decide on a course of action.

We shared a quick shower during which I noticed that she had freshly shaved her pubic hair during the day. When we lay in bed I turned her on her back, spread her legs and lay down between them, my face hovering above her pussy.

"I want that you stop shaving your pussy for a few days. I want to see how your hair grows and then I'll decide on a new style. I think I would prefer if at least some of the hairs remained."

I softly drew a finger over her pubic mound, "Some short cropped curls around here."

"Do you want me to stop shaving the entire pussy or only the mound, Master?"

"To start, only the mound."

I lowered my face to lick along her pussy lips.

"I kind of like the unhindered access here."

"Oh, God."

"Put your legs up."

As soon as her delicious legs were pointing skywards I put my hands in her knee pits and pushed. Simultaneously, I lifted myself into a kneeling position so that I had perfect access to Alicia's pussy. I enjoyed seeing her moistening in anticipation and not complaining about me giving pleasure instead of taking it.

My cock reacted quickly to the musky smell of her enticing folds and started to swell as soon as I inhaled it. As I had already cum, hard, earlier, I assumed I would be able to fuck her for quite a while before I needed to cum again so I didn't spend very much time exploring her nether lips with my tongue before I moved upwards and slowly pushed my mostly hard cock into paradise.

I took my time, my cock hardening completely once I was buried inside of her, moving slowly but steadily in and out of pussy, sharing tender kisses with my beautiful lover.

Slowly I felt my pleasure build and I felt how Alicia was about to lose control so I increased the pace and the strength of my thrusts. The effect on Alicia was instantaneous.

"Oh, God, yes. Master. So wonderful."

I saw my finishing line approach and upped the force with which I moved into her further and was rewarded a few seconds later when her face contorted and her body convulsed for a few moments before I could see the peace of a climax wash over her and felt her muscles vibrating.

Her twitching pussy pulled me over the edge and I deposited my seed in her servile ebony womb.

I wanted to cuddle a bit afterwards but I quickly fell asleep from equal parts of exhaustion and satisfaction. I was awake just long enough to feel Alicia draw a finger through her creampie and scoop some of the cum into her mouth.

+++

There were only two things worth mentioning for the rest of the weekdays. The first was Alicia's almost-breakdown when I handed her the debit card for the household account, giving her another signal that I had accepted her as mine. The second happened in the office when I was informed that my presence at the annual company barbeque on a Saturday mid-July had now become mandatory as the CFO's retirement plans and my promotion to this position would be officially announced. Also, people were encouraged to bring their families or at least their partners with them.