The Text Message Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost couldn't believe that we settled into a routine so quickly. Alicia would have dinner ready when I came home, I would study for an hour or two depending on my energy levels and motivation, we'd spend some time in front of the TV together before we went to bed where we would either make love or she would satisfy me in another way.

I was careful not to overdo it with her climaxes to avoid her feeling treated too well. On Wednesday she rode me and I let her take me to an orgasm quickly, on Thursday I fucked her tits which wasn't very effective because their beauty and perkiness were no compensation for the lack of size and on Friday I took her doggy style making sure I hammered her hard and long enough to make her cum.

I had special plans for Saturday, I was not yet sure whether I'd use the handcuffs or the hogtie set, but I had already decided that she would get the facefuck she'd craved since the punishment where I had masturbated and forced her to watch without being allowed to help. I had promised her a thorough facefucking if she was a good sub and she had since performed to perfection.

So on Saturday morning after breakfast, I sat her down at the table and made her complete the test I had downloaded. My intention was to make her study during the week and take progression tests on the weekends. If she performed well I would reward her with some bondage or just a bit of rough fucking but if she didn't perform well I wouldn't punish her but try to help her overcome the obstacles.

While Alicia did her test I prepared the tools. I had taken a good look at the hogtie set and decided I didn't like it so I settled for the handcuffs and also prepared the blindfold and the ball gag. The rest of the time until lunch I spent studying.

When she was done with her test I asked her to prepare a quick lunch. She had by now figured out that I didn't like to use a commanding tone but preferred a friendlier and more respectful language. So I said 'Would you please bring me a coffee?' and she understood 'Bring me a coffee!' That allowed me to keep up a polite conversation. While we ate I asked her what she thought about what her test results were in the different categories. My first impression from Tuesday proved right. She was good with languages, had never spent much time learning about history or geography and was hopeless at math and sciences. I explained her my plans about having her study on her own for at least two hours a day and writing test on Saturdays but I omitted the planned reward system, the better the score the rougher the following sex. She would find out in time.

While she cleaned the kitchen, I started grading her placement test. Her math was really terrible and would take quite some work. I didn't get far before she returned from her duties and stood next to me.

"Alicia, what I'm about to do has nothing, really absolutely nothing, to do with this test. What I'm about to do is a reward for how well you've served me in the last week. You've always had a coffee ready by the time I got out of bed, your cleaning has been outstanding, your cooking is a revelation and your skill when providing sexual satisfaction is beyond comparison. Therefore you are in for a treat."

"I'm happy to serve you, Master," she replied humbly but beamed at my appreciation.

"Good. And I will now honour the service of the past week."

"Kneel down there," I pointed to a relatively free space between the dinner and the coffee table, close your eyes and wait for me to return."

I got up and went to my office, looking back to check if Alicia still obeyed when I reached the passage to the private section, where I unlocked the drawer with Theresa's gifts, took out the handcuffs, the blindfold and the ball gag and picked up a bottle of skin lotion in the bathroom and returned to the living room.

The first thing I did was wave my hand in front of Alicia's face to see if she was cheating but she didn't flinch when I simulated to hit her face but she twitched a bit when I mounted the blindfold and fastened it.

"You can open your eyes now."

A surprised gasp and a shudder went through her body as she realised what I had done.

I took the gag into my hands and held it ready, "Open your mouth."

As soon as she obeyed I inserted and tied the ball gag in place. It was a simple one-strap-gag which would allow me to remove and replace it quickly.

"Grab your ankles."

I used the padded handcuffs to tie her wrists to her ankles, left to left, right to right as I wanted to be able to spread her legs. I could see how she strained her ears and, despite being bereft of her vision, she knew at all times where I was while I walked a few circles around her, reflecting on how to start. I walked over to the couch and picked up the cushions and placed one in front of her before I pushed her in the back. Squealing a bit around her gag she landed right on it. It was a thin line I would have to balance on as I didn't want to severely hurt or even injure her but still grant her the pleasure I thought she took from being treated roughly and experiencing a bit of pain.

I used my foot to spread her knees until I could comfortably crouch behind her. Her pussy was already dripping and I drew my finger along her folds from the clit, past her lips, over her opening and up to her rosebud before I lifted my hand and smacked down hard and unexpectedly on her right butt cheek. I knew it had to hurt as my hand stung quite a bit and I was not surprised to hear a muffled scream of either pain or joy around her ball gag. I repeated this with my left hand on her left side. On her right, on her left, again on her left, another slap on the left side before returning to her right. I tried hard to remain unpredictable and when I saw several drops of her juices run down her thighs I moved on and inserted a finger into her pussy and started to finger fuck her. Just when she started to relax and enjoy I brought my other hand down on her ass. I had expected her to squeal in surprise but was left disappointed. Well, not really disappointed as she screamed into her ball-gag in ecstasy as a climax rolled through her, clearly proclaimed by her convulsing pussy trying to grip my intruding index finger.

I pulled it out and made sure she heard me suck it clean before I reinserted it and resumed the fingering. I handed her another five or six smacks on her butt cheeks, and one more climax, before I decided to move on again. I rose, took a step back, noisily opened my belt and removed my pants. I kneeled down behind her again, she still rested on the side of her face, her pussy and ass pointing upwards for me to gaze upon and started to draw the tip of my raging hard-on through her soaking folds, teasingly pushing into her for a fraction of an inch before withdrawing and using my hand to rub her and use her juices to wet my cock and lubricate it for the next step. When I felt I was wet enough for the penetration I pushed the cock head into her and held it there for a moment. I held her hip with one hand and prepared the other for a big one so that, when I finally pushed in, I delivered a really strong slap on her ass. She came hard but I did not intend to ease up but started pounding her with all I had, irregularly delivering blows on both of her ass cheeks. I had pounded hard her for only a short time when her pussy clenched around my cock before releasing again and I could feel a gush of hot liquids flow over my cock, drenching my pubes, soaking my balls as she lost control over her body and started squirting.

Oh, God, yes. What a fantastic feeling. It took all my willpower to hold back from cumming but I wasn't done with my plans for Alicia so I kept pounding into her keeping the waves of her orgasm crashing down on her until her blissful screaming stopped and she became a limp doll whimpering from exhaustion.

I pulled out and moved to pick her up. I pushed one arm from behind through her legs to her chest and used the other to support her upper body. I manhandled her like that to the bedroom where I cast her on the bed like a ragdoll. She landed on her side but was rolled onwards by the momentum and came to a stop on her back, her knees spread apart, her pussy on open display. I didn't waste any time as I dove in, rubbing my face all over her hot and wet folds, switched to roughly sucking on her lips and clit before reverting back to the rubbing. I had only started with this treatment when her hips jerked again and a small fountain squirted out of her pussy onto my face. I grinned as I could imagine her reaction if this had happened to her when still having all her senses alert.

I pulled her to the edge of the bed, lifted her ankles and without more pretence shoved my cock back into her, resuming the hard and relentless fucking from the living room. But her reaction was almost inexistent, she took what I threw at her without any apparent signs of perception, it seemed as if I had worn her out. But I wasn't done yet and I would go through with my full plan.

Grabbing her hair, I turned her around and pulled her into a kneeling position. I clamped her head between my forearms and untied the ball-gag.

"Oh, God, Master. I think I'm..."

She couldn't continue talking as I took hold of her head, shoved my cock into her mouth and immediately started fucking her face. I wanted to appear reckless which was the reason for interrupting her talking but I was careful not to drive in too deep from the beginning. But this change of action pulled her out of her blissful exhaustion and soon she was actively trying to get my rocks off. The added suction made didn't make it easy for me to hold back but I had some more things I wanted to do for her.

I didn't have much time left though as I felt my balls starting to announce the point of no return so I stopped holding back and began to pull her forward to meet my thrusts burying my six inches to the hilt several times while Alicia couldn't do anything but relax her throat to grant access to my invading lance. It didn't take long for Alicia to start shaking from climaxes again and I prepared myself for the last onslaught.

I pulled out, ignored her protesting whimpers, and gave her a push so that she rolled onto her back. A shove or two later, her head was hanging over the edge of the bed and my cock was rammed back into her welcoming throat. Knowing how close I was to my own release I didn't waste any time on being careful but started fucking her mouth and throat right away, burying my cock from the first thrust and slapping my balls against her face.

It only took another minute until I felt my balls contract and with a last, deep thrust I buried my cock in her throat and released a torrent of cum straight down into her stomach. The moment I started cumming a fountain started squirting from Alicia's pussy, shooting at least two feet into the air.

After my climax was over, I fell on the bed and took a moment to recover. As soon I had my breath back, I turned Alicia around so that she was laying properly on the bed and left her to go and get the key to the handcuffs. I returned and tried to unlock the restraints around her wrists but as soon I touched her, she convulsed and another squirt of her female juices gushed from her pussy. It took me a minute to be able to release her wrists as she kept shuddering, jerking and cumming from every slight touch. When her arms were finally released, I removed the blindfold and laid down next to her, pulling her into an embrace, resting her head on my chest, slowly rubbing her shoulders and her back while she recovered.

"I must have died."

"What?"

"A week ago, Justin killed me and I've gone to heaven and this here is my personal paradise."

I kissed the hair on top of her head, "That means you enjoyed this session?"

"Enjoy? Master, I've never thought something like that was even possible. I've watched porn movies and masturbated to them while dreaming to be treated like that but I never imagined that I would cum so hard, so often and so uncontrollably. And this is thanks to you. Nobody else could have done it. I know I can trust you with my life and you would never do anything that really hurt me. I felt love pouring through me with every spank you delivered, every hard thrust into my defenceless pussy and every shove into my throat. I know that you did this for me, Master, and I'm eternally grateful that you take such good care of all my needs."

"I'm very pleased that you enjoyed it and you must believe me when I say that I was very pleasurable for me as well. Because I can tell you that this is about as far as I'm willing to go and I won't do it every week."

"I don't think I could take that every week, Master, but if you ever want to find out, I'm prepared to take the chance," she replied as she cuddled even closer to me, an action to which I replied by holding her even tighter. After a few minutes, I felt her drift off to sleep from her exhaustion so I waited for a couple more minutes before I extracted myself from our embrace covered her with the blanket and left her to rest.

I went to my laptop, fired it up and opened my browser. With Alicia here to stay, I wanted to give us more space so I started looking for a nice house somewhere on the outskirts of the town. With the money I had received from the sale of the old house, the savings I had not had to share with Doreen and an above average performance of my investment portfolio I should be able to afford a nice house, possibly even with a view of the sea.

I quickly found a few interesting properties. I was looking for something with three or four bedrooms, a small garden and a cellar which I could transform into a 'hobby-room', an expression which was quickly becoming my euphemism for a room equipped to serve Alicia's need for physical dominance. The big challenge would be to buy it and prepare everything without Alicia knowing about it.

Looking at the floor plan of one of the objects, I stalled. One of the bedrooms was labelled 'Parents' while in the other two bedrooms stood 'Children'. That was something I hadn't really considered so far. Children. I couldn't imagine that I would find a woman that would want to have children with me while having a servile ebony goddess running around in the house and I also couldn't imagine leaving Alicia on her own. That left her as the only real option if I wanted to have children but what was her view on this? Did she want children? Was she even capable of raising children with her utterly submissive nature? Would she be capable of deciding whether she wanted children or would she simply tag along if I ordered her to?

And what about me? Did I want children? Yes, a clear yes. Did I love Alicia or would I love her enough to found a family with her? As I closed my eyes and tried to imagine a family it was Alicia who showed up in the role of the mother and there were two of the cutest kids running around, one boy and one girl, and they were so obviously our children that I was taken aback by it.

I would have to discuss this with her. The big question here was how she was feeling about it.

An hour after I had left Alicia alone to recover from her 'ordeal' I went to wake her. I sat down next to her and softly stroked a few stray strands of her locks from her beautifully crafted face and looked at her lovingly. That was something that had become clear while I had been lost in my thoughts. I loved her. Probably, not the same kind of love I had felt for Doreen before she cheated on me but love none the less. I would have to see where this whole thing went.

"I love you, Nick."

I pulled my thoughts back to the present, looked down and saw that Alicia had opened her eyes and was looking up at me. Then it hit me. She hadn't said 'Master', she had used my name.

"I don't know what I would do if you ever abandoned me."

"Don't worry about that, Alicia, because just a few minutes ago I realised that I love you too," I replied as I bent down to kiss her. I pressed my lips to hers and she demandingly pushed her tongue into my mouth. We kissed passionately until I broke the kiss.

"Can you get up?"

"I think so, Master," she replied as she fell back into her submissive persona.

She spent the rest of the afternoon doing the few chores she had on Saturday, one of which was to put new linen on the bed after leaving the mattress uncovered to dry for a while. I had consciously kept the workload low on weekend days to make sure we could spend some time together.

We had just sat down for dinner when my phone pinged, announcing an incoming text message. I quickly glanced at the display of my smartphone seeing it had come from Theresa.

'Dear Nick, I would like to invite you and Alicia for an informal get-together tomorrow mid-morning. I would serve a brunch and enjoy spending time with you to get to know you a bit better. Theresa'

'Thank you for the invitation. I'm already looking forward to it. Just so I can prepare myself: will there be other people around? Nick'

'Just the four of us.'

'Great. This gives me some more time to get adapted to my new role :)'

I put the phone away and turned to the beauty sitting at the table with me.

"Alicia, tomorrow we will be visiting Theresa and Dolores."

"Yes, Master."

"That's all? No 'Great, I look forward to it' or 'what a pity, I would have preferred to stay at home'?"

"Yes, Master. You are the Master and I'm the sub. You decide and I follow."

After dinner, I left Alicia to clean the kitchen and went to my cellar compartment and picked a bottle of very good red wine. Not the most creative hospitality gift but I wouldn't find anything better on a Saturday evening and I couldn't very well show up with a bondage beginner's package like Theresa had. She most likely had everything she needed. I looked up her address and saw that it was close to one of the houses I had been looking at, maybe she could give me advice on the pros and cons of the district.

After watching some documentary about World War II we went to bed early. I was not really tired yet but Alicia was on the brink of a collapse, not yet having fully recovered from her reward. Nevertheless, she seduced me into making love to her from behind, lying sideways, and I took my time, moving leisurely in and out of her, pushing her very slowly over the edge to a soft but satisfying climax before cumming in her willing pussy.

Alicia quickly fell asleep while I found myself unexplainably unsettled. I searched my memory for a reason but I couldn't find one despite the nagging feeling of looming doom. Instead of disturbing Alicia I got up and went through all the places where I had hidden a pepper spray and also checked the gun in the bathroom.

I went to my office and searched for a few more properties I could afford but didn't find anything interesting to add to my list of prospects. After an hour of fruitless surfing, I returned to bed and climbed in carefully to not disturb my wonderful sub's sleep. I stretched out on the mattress and tried consciously to relax my all muscles. I had just succeeded when Alicia turned around, put her arm over my chest and her head on my shoulder, inhaled deeply and contently sighed in her sleep.

To see her so satisfied and relaxed helped me also and after only a few minutes enjoying the feeling of her soft curves pressing into me I fell asleep.

+++

Mid-July arrived soon and I slightly dreaded the coming barbeque. In order to facilitate the planning, everybody had received a formal invitation which had to be returned including the number of family members. My 'plus one' caused quite a stir because as far as people knew I was still single. In the first few days after I had returned my invitation card, I barely found time to work as I was besieged by, mostly female, co-workers pestering me for information.