All Comments on 'The Theater Room Ch. 02'

by DS7

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How ridiculous...

The women in your life are mindless animals all controled by the throb between their legs are they? You fucking male chauvanistic pig! The line "In hindsight, I should have taken him to bed right then, but instead, I left the house horny." was a forewarning that your story was going to be a complete waste of time... Yep someone gets horney, and they just can't possibly control themselves... out the window goes their values, pride, self esteem and marriage... yep, DS& what a sad fucking world you must live in. You are the type of scum that fucks-up our entire world. You are simply a loser. Please don't waste your time or more importantly our time with more postings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's just a story Anon

don't take it so personally. If this story bothers you, you're on the wrong site. This is erotica, remember? Make believe and fantasy. So lighten up.<p>Author, good story, the only scene that didn't seem realistic is his lack of reaction to his wife having sex. He could have stopped it, but did he really want to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great job when you piss off others

Don't mind the lunatic that posted the first message. It's scary that people like that are allowed to post messages on here. It's an erotic story site and you're allowed to post what interests you (within reason).

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
OK another great start to a story.

Now that we have both sides of a bad situation, when is the real fighting or action going to start. She fucked up and he caught her. What can she say that will save this mess? NOTHING.....Just pack and go to mommies house and tell her what a slut of a daughter she has. How will bring the other player version of the story help clear this up? It can't justify what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where do you go from here?

An itneresting story to date, but which way does it go from here. Hopefully not to a 'new lifestyle' where you can fuck with impunity,I would prefer an end, or if well done, a reconciliation with a price to pay.

I look forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
as and adult i don't need to be teased

i don't need to be feeded by a spoon a little at a time.write the damn story and stop teasing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well darlin, you did it

now get ready for the fall out. Actually, it was both of your faults. Jack's for not saying anything, just watching another man screw his wife. Honey, it was you fault too for not saying NO. You broke the marriage vows so why would Jack ever trust you again? If there is no trust in a marriage, then there is no marriage. Remember,"ONCE A CHEAT, ALWAYS A CHEAT." It looks like it is divorce time for both couples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I am so weak I betrayed myself because he rubbed

my tits. This woman has no mind, no brain, no real emotions, and no love in her heart. She can see her mealticket going out the door and is upset. She will get over it when she has to get a job to pay for raising the bastard she now has in her. Both the jackasses need to be divorced and thrown to the curb, they are both brainless trash.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
Husband would have stopped her

The husband would have stopped her from screwing the guy, well at least in my world. But these are your characters so they must go where you lead. I don't know how you plan to resolve this, but will be interested in seeing your conclusion. As to Anon, if this story or author bothers you quit reading. You're the one who should find another site. To the author thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow someone said it was the husbands fault for

not stopping her. When did personal responsibility become someone elses problem? God if he stopped her then when would he have to stop her the next time? And how is he going to stay with her 24/7 to stop her everytime? Folks if he has to stop her the game is already lost. She is supposed to be married to her husband and in love and lust with only him. They dont have an agreement to share! You can put a mental baby in womans clothes but that doesnt make her mature or a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My goodness woodmanone who died and made you

God? Get off your horse and realize you are just an anony reader with a nick same as everyone else here.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Watta Wimp

He'll wimp out and take her back, since he was too much of a sorry assed wimp to stop it from happening. A real man would have kicked the shit out of Mike then throw the cheating bitch to the curb. Now he will just have to develop a taste for cream pie because he is too weak to dump her. The writing is wonderful but the content is shaping up to be another wimp "whorror" story.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Cheaters Never Prosper

Too Bad Mike and the Tit Queen could'nt remember what was Most Important too them.. Before it was All Gone.

kelly_kellykelly_kellyover 14 years ago
Interesting story

I'm more interested to see where you take this couple. Will there be reconciliation or a divorce? But I think there'll a reconciliation<p>I'll prefer a <i>Tough<i/> reconciliation & make Jill & Mike pay for their little "Show"in the theater room<p/><p>The most funniest thing was when Mike said --<i>I'm sorry. I did not intend this to happen<i/>. Isn't it funny? This guy had sex with another man's wife & says -- He did not intended it? Someone should kick him in the balls<p/><p>Well, the story is interesting, but a bit more information & a little longer chapter will make it interesting<p/> P.S --<i>NO Easy Reconciliation OR WifeSwapping/Sharing<i/>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Plot

Make the confrontation!!!He should kick her cheating ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Most of your comments are....

....arrogant and inane.This IS a typically chauvinistic story as are many in this category.It has potential, although as yet no character development whatsoever.Multi-view working so far.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great plot?Good story?Well written?

The wife needs serious help. The husband needs a divorce. Mike needs a serious beating. Marie needs to be fucked in front of Mike and Jill when they are tied down so they they can't do any thing. Jill fucked Mike because her tits were sensitive? Mike didn't mean to fuck Jill? How the fuck can you NOT intend to FUCK someone. Either you do do or you don't it's THAT fucking simple. If I said to my best friend "Sorry I didn't mean to fuck your wife, and she had sensitive tits!" I woiuld get the shit kicked out of me SO fast and hard I wouldn't have a sex life ever again.

Stupid story. And if this chapter was supposed to be setting the scene where the husband and wife stay together? then I can only say this couple both need help. He needs to grow some balls and she needs some help with her tits. I have heard of men using their dicks as a brain. But a woman using her tits as a brain? What the FUCK?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well what sould she say

ok o fucked up ...looks like they will not be friends any more will they....and what about his wife...seems as if she might leave also....somehow i dont blame them ....now a husband and wife have no trust with their spouses...amd you could never trust her to be alone with mike again or mike with her....if they all so stay together i nelieve they will all 3 now have to swing together or move very far away from each other....and it doesnt look as if jack will be very forgiving or his wife...as for the other cpl they will end up choosing either one or the other to still be friends with or again all which will then alienate everyone else ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well told story but only 1/2 done.

Well told story except the part where he couldn't act. I have known guys who may have responded in that way, but they are very meek. Jack was not. Also, I was really disappointed that you left it hanging. Please don't add a comment that we should fill it in ourselves. Why should I read a story without an ending? About Jill's response, I can see that as a possiblibity even with my very prim and proper wife. Once her motor gets roaring she turns into someone else. She is aware of this so she doesn't drink without me, doesn't dance with anyone else and does not discuss sexual things with other men. If someone gets out of hand, we leave. It's her way of protecting our relationship. Thanks for writing, ttom

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Unclear where this story is going . . .

A nun in public and a whore in bed. The fantasy many men enjoy about their wives. Unfortunately this wife Jill was not a nun in public (the sofa of their friend's house is hardly private, and the theater room, don't make me laugh). Jill has lots of rationalization going on in her little brain (I did not mean for it to go this far, it was the wine, it was not my fault, etc.) but the remorse is mostly about getting caught (I've thrown away my marriage, what's going to happen now? . . . ). Jack's reaction does not compute. I can imagine paralysis with shock, disbelief, or possibly fear, but normally (in a real person), it wears off pretty quickly. The next emotion should be anger, and I don't see drinking a shot of Scotch as much of an expression of anger. The characters are not real characters at this point, and the story just leaves me with lots of questions. Do Mike and Jill subconsciously get off on having sex in situations where they might get caught? Was this a "seven year itch" for Jill? Usually such feelings are preceded with boredom setting in to the routine of marriage, but we have no evidence for this here. It seems likely that Jill got knocked up having unprotected sex with Mike -- it must have been her ovulation day, no wonder she succumbed so easily (again not her fault, I guess). I can't see how either marriage would survive if she were pregnant; neither Marie nor Jack could conceivably accept this and get over it. My conclusions so far: 1) The writing is not bad, but so far there has been very little that has taken place despite two chapters; a little background and then some adultery. 2) The characters' behavior seems unrealistic -- normally a happily-married woman would not be comfortable around a man not her husband rubbing her overly-sensitive nipples to arouse her, she would avoid repeat situations if for no other reason than the proximity of her husband and the sanctity of her marriage, and she should know what might happen and do her best to avoid it, not get drunk and alone in a compromising situation with Mike, the predator. 3) Jack's behavior is not credible. The instinct is fight or flight; he should have become aggressive or he should have packed an overnight and left the house. Sitting in the living room with Scotch, and doing nothing else, makes him look more than wimpy. I'm curious to see how this turns out. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not sure

Where this is going or if this is the end. I do wish you would continue. <P>

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
like anybody

I like it when the woman likes sex. But I don't like characters like these two who see there is a problem because of sexy talk and everbody who was maybe hot before couled down rather quickly but not those two shit heads. so somebody who is completly out of mind and does anything in the heat, I don't need. you rub her close to an orgasm and the you give her a gun and say shoot that kid and she shoots, what can you expect from somebody who can't control himself? nothing than hurt and death.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
OK, so what's going to happen now?

If Jack wasn't such a pussy-boy or girlie-man he could have stopped Jill from fucking Mike by just simply screaming at them, telling Jill to stop. But Jack had to act like the poor cheated husband and run away from the situation and not confront his wife with what she has done. Jack is as much to blame by not stopping them as Mike and Jill is for letting themselves to get carried away in a moment of lust. Mike's wife is just as guilty for not stopping Mike and Jill. She could have done something to interrupt the couple. It's quite evident that Jack hasn't been keeping up with his part in satisfying Jill, or she wouldn't be so damn horny. As childish as Jack is, the best thing for him to do is to keep on running away from the facts and his responsibility, and kick Jill out. He will let three minutes of Jill's lust ruin both of their loves. Jill probably knows that she wouldn't be able to live with Jack, because he would keep throwing her adultery in her face every time something came up for them to argue about. Thanks for the good chapter.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Jack's needs

Jack needs revenge on the two cheaters! Mike needs an ass kicking and his wife cleaning him out would be nice. I think you are leaning towards Jack and his old lady getting back together but it should be drawn out and painful for her. Maybe she has to watch him make love (not fuck) a younger hotter woman. Make her sign a contract saying if she cheats again she walks away with only the clothes on her back.........give her an attitude adjustment. And Jack needs a stiffer backbone anyway. Just my 2 cents.

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
I agree with Jack Needs and what's going to happen

First of all Jack needed to step in and stop his wife from fucking Mike. What he saw was enough to warrant a divorce. But since he acted like a wimp I hope he doesn't remain a wimp and stomps Mikes ass and fucks Marie in front of him and Jill. You writer are ghetting desperate for jerk off material..your own while you write but to write about two idiots (their spouses in the house made them idiots). Look at the bright side Jack and jill didn't have children. Children from such disfunctional parents would be to add to the worlds problems. All except Marie needs major pysche treatment. Jack, Jill and Mike ( after he gets out of the hospital)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another Motherfucker

Another motherfucker writer. Jack shuld bend his cock and enter in his own asshole. ha..ha..ha...

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
We have been set-up

She is right, their marriage has to be over! There is no way that he can ever trust her in the future. First she gives the map of the mine to Mike and then plants herself firmly in his path. Come on, I hate to sound like some of the other commentators, but how could she be so stupid??? I imagine we will have a reconciliation but I will have to have lots of Cod's Liver Oil in order to swallow it! If she is going to allow men to feel her up she should have asked for a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why

Did this happen, husband had plenty of chances to stop it, like the man said, why didn't he at least turn on the light. Oh well, my marriage and some friendships would have ended badly for a couple of people on the spot but I guess for drama his ends later, I assume a part 3, but this marriage is toast, can't be undone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Finish the Story

The first two Chapters were written fairly well and enjoyed the story line. Would like to see you end the story with part 3. Finish the way you want to. It is fiction and it is your work, do what you want and lets see where you want to take us readers. Enjoyed it so far and look forward to how you are going to end it. Thanks for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Looking forward to the ending

Why do so many readers feel it necessary for Jack to stop them and label him a wimp for not doing so? Whether BIll and Jill actually consumate the act is not important as the intent and willingness to is certainly evident. If Jack can't stay married to a woman who cheats, stopping the act is not going to change the reality. I'm not sure I want to see a reconciliation between either of the couples, but then that is not my decision, is it? Should Jack and Marie get together to 'even it up'? I'm not sure if I'd like to see that happen, but that would certainly open up Pandora's box. As for Bill, I have to admit that I don't really care what happens to him, he deserves what he gets. Jack isn't a wimp and I think he deserves better than what he has in Jill. If a woman (or man for that matter) can become that uncontrollably horny, then they should be more aware of what they are showing people and not allow themselves to be put in situations that will allow others to take advantage of them. She should have seen this coming from her first encounter with Bill. I say this and I'm a guy that loves cheating wife stories! I look forward to see where you take us in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well,

Well while I liked the story and think your ideas to expand it in different directions are excellent the brevity of the chapters should be addressed. With each one you are just getting started then... its over. BTW, where is #3?

newtype2525newtype2525over 14 years ago
Hot Swaps in the making!

I love it!

This could lead to some outstanding swapping between couples and much hotter sex! Don't hate!

KIKISKISSKIKISKISSover 14 years ago
WHY

do so many readers think it's up to the spouse being cheated on to stop the cheater if they catch them in the act? We are talking about adults here not children. If a child does something that will cause them pain of course you are going to stop them because they don't know any better. An adult should know better and should be responsible for their own actions or be able to accept the consequences. Even if they are stopped, would you want someone that you had to stop from cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Uh Oh

Two short chapters then nothing. Where is the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is why...

one should never read a multi chapter from a new writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Finish it!

Just finish the damn story! You're a pretty good writer

but bring it to a close, whether we like it or not. There's been enough waiting.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 14 years ago
Unfinished business

I wish you chose to move on and forward with the unfinished business of the story from the first chapter, rather than almost replicate what has already been written (sometimes more is less). <P>

If anything, the second chapter highlights a sense of hesitation on the author part on challenges such as plot development or characters' motivations. At the end, both chapters seemed to me more like a writing exercise on POV.<P>

Still, one learns only by doing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
She's right, her life as a wife ended. Her career

as a pregnant slut and whore had just begun. The only person to blame is herself. She needs to go pack her clothes and move out and file for divorce with no support immediately. She owes that to her husband. She is fully equipped to make her living on her back, just as ACORN for help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Followup?

Have read both chapters of this story and thought that both were very well written. I've also felt that I was led to the precipe and forced to turn away. Not a feeling I like to be left with when seeking an escape or distraction from everyday life. Your writing ability is quite apparent, and your storytelling leaves readers wanting. Both of witch are qualities I'm sure every author desires. I'm on record all over Lit asking authors to provide all three components of a story that readers need: 1.) a begining, 2.) a middle and 3.) and most importantly an ending. If you want to write an open ended story for other authors to complete, (which has been shown to be quite succesfull IMHO), you need to say so from the start. Your account of the actions, decisions and the emotional fallout of each spouse is the "meat & potatoes" of the interaction between an author (you) and the reader (Us). You have "us" right where you want us: eagerly awaiting the result. I wish you continued success in any further writing endeavors - but please remember to finish them!

Tom in Vegas Baby!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
FINISH!!

The story is excellent but we should hear what became of the 4 people who's life changed that Night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ok this way

She did it, husband knew it, game over. Life goes on.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
She finally got caught

Normally when women do sneaky sex they are very careful. For her to be so risky she would have cheated many times before.

No big deal. After the divorce she can find another guy to marry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Finish the Story

Finish the story please.

Jms1956

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yea, the slut is busted and deserves to be kicked to the curb...

however, a bullet between the eyes would be justified.. stupid cunt! Author - don't bother to finish it because no plausible explanation of "reconciliation at any cost" excuse would work. A cheater/slut is always & forever will be a cheater/slut - statistically it has been proven 90% of the time.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
I Think We Know

When Jill admits that her world ended, we know they will not stay together. Even with that, the story still seems unfinished.

This is not the first time a writer has the husband character unable to react when his wife is about to commit the dirty deed. Each time I see that I wonder from which planet these characters are drawn.

I can see the husband waiting long enough to see if the wife will come to her senses, but when it is obvious they are going to continue I would expect a scream to the tune of "what the fuck is going on here" to at least screw up their good time. Then he can leave her there on the floor and go home.

Mike telling Jill that he did not mean for it to happen was rich. He had obviously been working at it for some time. We can only hope that Marie kicks his ass to the curb as he really deserves it. This is probably not his first time. Because of all that Jill should have known better than to go somewhere alone with him.

Please do not write another chapter containing a reconciliation. Even though I like happy endings, one is not merited here. When the deed was done, Jill playfully kissed Mike and twirled the hair on his chest and then asked him about leaving the door open. At that point her passion had subsided. She should have been stricken with guilt and remorse. Since she was not until she discovered she had been caught, she was obviously only sorry for being caught, not for actually doing the deed.

It was generally a good story and fairly well written. There were a few grammatical errors but not enough to be a distraction. Thanks for the effort.

Gomez333Gomez333almost 12 years ago

Like the previous comments I feel the story remains unfinished, from both couples point of view. I don't particulary care if its separation which seems most likely, or reconcilation - just please finish it.

However I enjoyed what is there so thanks for your efforts.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 12 years ago
Suspended

That's what both Chapters leave you with. I thought with Jill's explanation we would get to it but it was the same thing from all Points. an Epilougue is needed to tell what actually happened Seperation,Divorce,Jack&Marie moving in together driving the Respected cheating spouses over the Edge?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
We are left with our imaginations

The author did not end the tale, for in real life two people would continue either for the very short term as man and wife or for the long term. This technique of a non conclusion to what transpired is dangerous for a writer, for many readers will feel gypped by the writer's apparent cop out. For some people it leaves the ending for the tale up to the imagination of the readers. For me, it seems quite pointless for me to have read the story at all for now for the most important aspect of the tale the author bailed out of the finish. I always enjoy reading stories for the author's point of view but in this case we now have no idea what that was. There are many stories on this site that I have no respect at all for the author's point of view so I don' really care how those stories end. For this story I enjoyed it mostly (one thing is why the wife's desire to get pregnant with her husband but she left a friend fuck her bareback needs to be explained for it goes far beyond a lustful lapse of moral judgement).

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
Oh come on you idiots.

You know very well what happened. Two divorces. Maybe Mike got the shit beat out of him. Jack would never take her back, and neither would any real man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More!!

Need another chapter

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

But it needs at Least 1 if not 2 more chapters to finish.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
more chapters ?

08/29/09 this story was posted, and nothing by this writer since.

So if you want more chapters then you will need to write them.

(or someone else - ?)

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
the story ended...

The story ended...they both knew it...He didn't cheat...she did....

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
The same story twice...

The same story twice...And no end...OK we can assume the ending, but real life as some surprises in the end...

aptonthe503aptonthe503almost 9 years ago
What is the Point of Repeating

The same story, but not take it any further?

It has promise, but finishes rather lamely.

Please keep trying.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
I'm sorry, what...?

Mike basically seduces her, using a bit of information she foolishly shared... fucks her - when BOTH of their spouses are in the home... and exactly WHAT did he not intend to happen...? Like we would believe he wouldn't continue to put her in situations where he could fuck her if he could get away with it...?? As if...

And if a little drink and some titty play makes her cheat on her husband, she should just settle for hooking or starring in porn - obviously, she doesn't have the moral fiber to be any type of decent wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
NO FINISh!

Why start a story and not finish unless that was........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
dumb story

really dumb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
my guess is

This is true story...written both chapters by wife

Yep it seems short but it is all there

The rationalization

The cheating

The thrill and aftergloe

The knowing she was caught

The end of marriage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
not buying tears

First a disclaimer

I have never had sex with the wife of a friend or co-worker

That is not because I haven't had the chance. At 42 years old, I have rejected a couple dozen propositions from wives of friends and colleagues. All of them basically said ''so what'' when I reminded them they were married.

I have only one other rule. I do not chase or seduce.

If a married female comes looking for me to have sex, I give them what they want and more. Then they spread the word

Not once has any one of them shown remorse or guilt or broke down crying about what they had done.

The female in this story made sure her lover knew what turned her on, promised a wild time, then separated herslf from husband to go into a dark room away from others with guy she had been letting her play with her nipples, knowing he knew that set her off.

Pretty sure her life did not end though her marriage did.

She and Mike and probably Bill got together quite often after that night

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That's messed up.

in both stories you left us guessing at the end, that's cold, but overall great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That stupid?

Could people honestly be that stupid to screw in the same house where their spouses are knowing anyone could come in at any time? If they are that stupid, they deserve neither marriage nor to pass on their genes to children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

I get SO sick of the irresponsible drinking in so many of these stories that end up in some kind of fuck fest then massive regrets! If you can't control your drinking either don't drink at all or be prepared for the consequences!

The other thing I REALLY HATE is the wimp-ass husband that doesn't do anything when he sees the wife fucking someone else!

My RAGE would have been instantaneous, and Mike would have regretted the day he was born!

mark73107mark73107almost 6 years ago
SNAFU

Kick the cheating bitch to the curb.

You should finish the story, you left a lot of shit hanging in the wind son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dumb bitch

I hope you continue to tell this story about Mike getting Jill pregnant and Jack divorcing her - I can't see another ending.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
This story is begging...

...for a third chapter. I read this story a couple of times and this is a classic that the author should have given an open invitation to add another chapter. *****

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Bitch didn't

Jill didn't get to finish this. She's lying on the front steps. I shot Mike twice. Once in the balls, and once between the eyes. Haven't heard such begging and crying since Al Baghdadi bought it. The end.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Not Finished

You've only told half of the story. We have a married woman who can't control her sexual desires who was taken advantage of by a married man who doesn't respect marriage vows. Marie should divorce Mike and take most of his assets, or if they stay together and use counseling he should be required to wear a penis restraint system wear his wife has the only key. As to Jack and Jill: Did Mike get her pregnant? If so, will she abort the fetus? Can they fix it? Maybe...if she didn't get pregnant - if she did, the marriage is over. They will need counseling, and she will have to learn to control herself, and realize that it will take years (possibly never) for Jack to trust her again. Also, absolutely no contact with Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A sex story..........

And another author who can't finish a story...she got caught and we have to guess what happened.....gross............

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cheating always has a price....

But this story has no ending and the price for this is...it was not worth the time I took to read it and the 3 stars was and accident...this story was not worth 3 stars.........

kdad9010kdad9010almost 3 years ago

Can we have the rest please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A wimp, a slut, and a writer that can’t finish. 1*

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Would have enjoyed seeing the cheating bitch get Jacked up.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Unfinished story gets 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1* unfinnished

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 2 years ago

Need a conclusion..

DOL

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

Horrible ending.

Another victim of the Martian Slut raygun. Seriously? uncontrollable urge to fuck another man, while her husband is in the house, while she is unprotected? And no real ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, two different POVs and still no ending. Not very satisfactory.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

FTDS, FTDS, FTDS, FTDS!!! Obviously you have no idea how to finish a story. FTDS!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a shit 2nd chapter. What the hell is wrong with LW writers that so many of them create a 2nd chapter but just make it from a different perspective, hardly ever adding anything worthwhile to the story?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I liked both stories, but felt it needs a real ending. For what we got, it might as well been a 750 word story. FTDS is what it needs, and you might as well do it in part 3. At least part 2 covered a little more ground, but not much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous