The Therapist Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitmort
petitmort
776 Followers

With that, Anthony arched up and sunk his tongue into Charlotte's dripping wet pussy.

"Yes!" said Charlotte. "That's it. Use your tongue. Yes! Lick everywhere with your tongue!"

Anthony thrust his tongue deep into her pussy.

"Oh, you're doing great. So great. It feels so good. I mean, I'm sure it feels so good. Now find the sensitive part and lick it. Lick it."

Anthony's tongue found her swollen clit. He brushed his broad tongue over the fleshy mass and Charlotte's whole body shook. Again and again he licked it. She felt her orgasm peaking.

"Now suck it. I want you to suck it hard. Really hard. That's it. Suck it and lick it! Suck it and lick it!"

Anthony sucked and licked her clit until she started to come. Angela too was sucking hard, squeezing her lips tightly, making loud sucking noises.

Suddenly, Angela pulled up her head and wiped her mouth. There was a big smile on her face.

"Wow! That was fun! But I had a little trouble breathing."

Anthony's cock was glistening with her saliva. He was still at full mast. He hadn't come yet.

Charlotte composed herself. She was out of breath too.

"You did very well, Angela. You're a very fast learner."

She turned to Anthony's cock, holding it upright.

"Now, you see that Anthony is fully erect. Your oral stimulation has brought him to his full state of arousal."

She was catching her breath, delirious, thinking fast.

"See how long and thick his shaft is? I can't even get my hand completely around the base. And the head. I mean, for godsakes, look at the head. It's so engorged. So incredibly big. It's like an apple. Can you imagine getting this huge cock inside your tight little pussy? It's not possible! Believe me, there's such a thing as physical impossibility!"

Angela was looking at Anthony's cock. Her expression was calm, even loving. She looked at Charlotte with a look of determination.

"I'm going to give it a try" she exclaimed.

"Angela, I don't think that's a good idea" Charlotte protested. "I mean, I'm concerned about your safety too."

"I want to try" said Angela, determinedly.

Angela got up and stood over Anthony. Charlotte got up and moved to the couch.

"Anthony, I'm game if you are" she said with spunk.

"Me too" answered Anthony.

Angela positioned herself over Anthony's cock, legs spread. He held his erect penis straight up, pointing to her pussy. Slowly she started to lower herself until her legs were at ninety degrees, her thighs parallel to the floor. It was an old gymnastics drill, to strengthen the legs.

"I don't think this is advisable at all" said Charlotte.

"Charlotte, would you please give us some privacy?" said Anthony directly. Indignant, Charlotte slowly picked up her clothes, opened the door, and walked out.

Alone now, Angela slowly lowered herself closer to Anthony's waiting cock. His tip was just an a centimeter from her pussy.

His cock was gleaming from all the saliva from Angela's sucking. Her pussy was dripping wet. As she pressed the lips of her swollen pussy onto his hard cock, she felt it slip into the folds, spreading her. All the lubrication, from her pussy, and the saliva on his cock, helped the tip slide into her pussy. It spread her, a lot, and she let out a gasp as it filled her, but it didn't deter her. It was a pleasurable pain, one she relished and longed for.

Squatting above him, using her strong legs to control amount of penetration, she was able to take him slowly inside her. Her hands were on her knees and her back arched. She held it there, just with the head inside her, and she rocked her head side to side, her hair flowing. He watched her get used to the feeling of his cock inside her.

For him, it felt like the most glorious velvet vise was squeezing the head of his cock. He felt her tight pussy squeezing him, yet it was soft and wet. So glorious. So good. He watched her, hovering over him, her breasts heaving, her back arched. She started to take him deeper.

"Baby, are you sure you want to?" he asked, sweetly. He didn't want to ruin this perfect moment.

"Yeah" she said, breathily. "I do."

He felt the velvet vice sliding down his shaft. It was the most incredible feeling he'd ever felt. She lifted herself up, and back down, sliding the shaft into the wet folds of her pussy. Again and again she rose and fell. It felt so good to be penetrated by him. Finally. For him, it took every ounce of self control not to come right then and there. It felt that amazing.

After several minutes of taking him a few inches deep, she became more stretched out, and she got more adventurous.

She started to undulate her body, the way only an athlete can, sliding his cock in and out of her. She raised herself so he pulled almost all the way out, so the tip was spreading her once again, and then pushed down so he sunk into her. She was spreading herself even more, readying herself for the thick base.

She was feeling so comfortable now, so into it, her head was swimming. She felt waves of pleasure each time his cock went deep, and each time it came out again. She was breathing hard and moaning, her eyes closed, riding him up and down. Anthony could only reach her legs and ass and he let his fingertips caress them both. She loved it.

He started to gently press his hips up, thrusting into her, ever so carefully. It made her cry out with pleasure.

Oh my God, she liked it! She wanted more. It was so great to see my cock entering her and her enjoying it. She wanted my cock inside her. He pressed his pelvis upward and his cock sank into her, further than it had been before. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she collapsed. He reached up to support her and she crumpled on his chest, his cock still pressing into her pussy.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" He was afraid he'd blown it.

She looked him in the eyes, lovingly.

"I'm fine. It just feels so good. I want to come with you. I want us to come together."

He looked at her beautiful face, relieved.

"I want that too. Let's come together."

She sat up, facing him, her hands on his muscled chest. She started to move her body, undulating. So sexy. So unbelievably sexy. She put her fingers in her mouth and rubbed her nipples. She was circling her hips, rubbing his cock against her clit, and it felt amazing. Still, she didn't take him too deeply, just half way.

He had his hands on her body. Caressing her. Feeling her hips as they moved. So sexy. He reached up and held her breasts and she arched her back. Her nipples jutted out, big and hard. He fingered them and she moaned loudly.

"Give me your cock, Anthony" she moaned. He had never heard her talk like this before. He'd never heard her say the word "cock" before. She had never made a sound during sex. This made him so turned on he lifted his pelvis into her. She dug her fingernails into his pecs.

Her mouth opened and she let out a shriek.

"Yes! I love it. It feels so good."

He thrust into her again.

"Yes! Give me your cock. I want it deeper in me!"

He started to steadily pump her, stroking her, going a bit deeper with every stroke.

"God, yes. I'm going to come, baby. Come with me!"

He reach up and held her hips and pressed himself into her. He was careful to not go too deep, to not hurt her.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" she moaned. "I'm cummmmming!"

He felt her tight pussy contract on his cock and it was heaven. He felt the orgasm begin almost instantly, coming from a place deep in his being.

"Come with me! Come with me!" she screamed.

He felt an electrical shock fire through his body and shoot through his cock.

"I'm gonna come too" he gasped and he erupted inside her pussy, filling her with his cum.

"Oh yes, come baby! Come in me. Fill me up."

He felt his cum shoot out again, spraying her, deep in her pussy. Her body convulsed and she let out an animalistic scream. Finally, she collapsed on his chest. He held her for the longest time.

It was the happiest moment of their young lives.

* * * *

Charlotte never called Anthony after that day. Over the next several weeks, she realized she had compromised her professional integrity through her relationship with Anthony. She realized her sessions with them were motivated by her own sublimated sexual desires and that it was manipulative and wrong. Still, she took some consolation in the fact that she had helped the young couple overcome the sexual issues facing them. She vowed to deal with her own issues by seeking therapy herself.

As it turned out, the therapist she ended up consulting was divorced. She ended up seducing him during one of their sessions.

And he was very well-endowed.

petitmort
petitmort
776 Followers
12