All Comments on 'The Therapist's Journey Ch. 02'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
gbin269gbin269about 11 years ago
Fabulous Story!

Thank you for exploring these relationships so honestly and with such empathy and sensitivity. I hope you will continue this story to its logical conclusion. The characters, their actions and their motivations are very well explored and very believable.

Good luck

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

I loved this, very different, but very erotic too. Looking forward to some more. I suppose it's inevitable that Mom and Son will fuck - just a question of when!

JLCCJLCCover 9 years ago
Fuuuuuuck

Excellent.

gladiateher_gladiateher_almost 8 years ago
....what?

Did i really just read about a fictional character fantasizing about being seduced by a third person, which was really herself visualized through a mirror.... Oh you're good... you're really good...

JLCCJLCCabout 6 years ago
Agreeing with Gladiateher

That was a ridiculously hot closing to the chapter.

BigStrongRhinoBigStrongRhinoover 5 years ago
Even better

I don’t know how but that was even hotter than the first chapter

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is starting to bean excellent mother/son love story. Charter development, in depth and breadth, is a little above average. For a psychologist, I hope she is able to heal herself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8283 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...