All Comments on 'The Therapist's Journey Ch. 02'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is starting to bean excellent mother/son love story. Charter development, in depth and breadth, is a little above average. For a psychologist, I hope she is able to heal herself.

BigStrongRhinoBigStrongRhinoalmost 6 years ago
Even better

I don’t know how but that was even hotter than the first chapter

JLCCJLCCabout 6 years ago
Agreeing with Gladiateher

That was a ridiculously hot closing to the chapter.

gladiateher_gladiateher_almost 8 years ago
....what?

Did i really just read about a fictional character fantasizing about being seduced by a third person, which was really herself visualized through a mirror.... Oh you're good... you're really good...

JLCCJLCCover 9 years ago
Fuuuuuuck

Excellent.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

I loved this, very different, but very erotic too. Looking forward to some more. I suppose it's inevitable that Mom and Son will fuck - just a question of when!

gbin269gbin269about 11 years ago
Fabulous Story!

Thank you for exploring these relationships so honestly and with such empathy and sensitivity. I hope you will continue this story to its logical conclusion. The characters, their actions and their motivations are very well explored and very believable.

Good luck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...