The Therapist's Journey Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott reassured his friend. "Jimmy, they may be our Moms, but those two ladies are some fine. I've been guilty of checking out mine, and yours, for years."

Jimmy, palpably relieved, said, "Yeah, I've been looking at yours too. You don't think it's weird to think your own Mom is, well, sexy?"

Jimmy had taken the bait. Time to reel him in. "I used to feel that way. Then one day my Mom was outside in a tight bathing suit and noticed me staring. I denied it, but she knew I was lying. She made me sit down and talk about it. It turns out its not weird at all, its normal."

"You're shitting me."

"Nope. Hell man, my Mom's a shrink. She understands this stuff. I ended up feeling a whole lot better about it. I'm sure she'd be happy to talk to you about it."

Scottie could see the hesitation in Jimmy's face.

"How about this. I'll ask my Mom to invite you and your Mom over tonight. We'll hang out by the pool, throw some steaks on the grill, and if the spirit moves you, you can talk to her."

Jimmy thought a second. Jill, his girlfriend was out of town, he'd get to see his and Scott's Mom in bathing suits, and the alternative, hanging out at home with Dad and his poker buddies, was not at all appealing.

"Sure."

Jenn happily accepted Lauren's invitation to join her for dinner that night. The chance to escape a home full of her husband, his poker buddies, and their cigars was not to be forsaken.

* * * *

The four of them had just finished dinner when Lauren noticed the bottle of red wine was nearing empty.

"Scottie, would you be a dear, and get another bottle."

Scott, who was sitting by the pool, his feet dangling in the water, said, "That was the last bottle Mom." Seeing the disappointment in his mother's face, he added, "Want me to run down to the store and pick up another bottle."

"Do you mind? That'd be wonderful."

Scott turned to Jenny, who, basking in the attention she had gotten from the boys all day, was wearing her most revealing bikini. "Ms. Hays, do you mind giving me a hand picking out the wine. I know nothing about wine."

Jenny, the exhibitionist in her thrilled at the notion of putting a light wrap over her bikini and going to the store, said sure and stood up. They headed inside.

Once in the kitchen Scott turned to the attractive red head.

"I'm afraid I told a little white lie. There's another bottle of wine. I wanted to give Jimmy a chance to talk to Mom."

A bit of concern in her voice. "About what? What's going on?"

"Nothing bad Mrs. Hays, but I pretty sure you don't want to hear it."

Jenny couldn't resist that opening. She turned back to the window overlooking the pool. With the house dark and the lights overlooking the pool bright the interior of the house was invisible.

"No tell me, what's going on."

"Well, Mrs. Hays, when we were working the garbage detail today, well I'm sure you didn't realize it, but that slit on your skirt was showing a lot of leg. The guys on the detail were checking it out and then..." Scottie faltered, feigning embarrassment. Jenny bit. "No go ahead, tell me."

"Well, your blouse, whenever you leaned forward, it fell open. The guys were watching and making comments. They were, well, positive but prurient. Jimmy overheard a lot of it and got pretty ticked off."

As she looked out the window she could see Jimmy in the water, talking to Lauren. He was dog paddling in her direction, but slowly, tentatively. She suddenly felt tense. What was going on out there? That's when Scottie's fingers took hold of the muscles of her shoulder and started kneading them. That felt good. As the tension melted away another sensation emerged. When she had gotten home from the garbage pick up she had been horny, very horny. The afternoon of flashing her charms to the young audience had, as it always had, left her in a high state of arousal. While she had been able to bring herself off in the shower, it was far from the long patient slow masturbation she needed. She had arrived at Lauren's turned-on. Scottie's confirmation that the boys had been staring at her and added tid-bit that her son had noticed it only added fuel to the fire.

"Well I had to confess to Jimmy when he started complaining that I was guilty too. Heck, what guy wouldn't take a peek if he could."

Her voice borderline flirtatious, Jenny said, "Scottie, I'm old enough to be your mother."

"Well, Mrs. Hays, you can say that all you want, but you're a beautiful woman, impossible not to notice. I've been guilty of staring for years."

He worked her neck. Jenny let out a groan, part a reaction to the massage, part sexual release. She hoped Scottie thought it was all the former, but the image of Scottie and all those young men covertly looking at her was her most basic sexual fantasy.

Scottie then upped the ante. "And I had to tell your son I'm not the only one of his friends who does so. We all liked hanging around your house, especially when you wore those cute little white shorts while gardening."

Jenny, not unlike any other beautiful women, wondered whether she still had it. The exhibitionist in her had often led her to wear skimpy clothes when it just so happened the boys were coming over. Her cunt moistened and swelled when she realized they had noticed. Scott's hands on her shoulders; that felt so good; why couldn't her husband touch her like that? Tonight he'd be in no condition to fuck her. She needed to find time for a nice long visit with her vibrator.

* * * *

Outside, Lauren knew what was on Jimmy's mind and also knew he'd never bring it up on his own. So she thanked him for everything he had done during the day. When he said it was nothing, she assured him that both she and Jenny felt safer with him around. When he again assured her it was nothing, that those kids were not going to do anything, she said it wasn't the threat of violence, but it just made a woman uncomfortable to be leered at by a bunch of strangers.

"Not that a woman doesn't like to be admired, but there are classy ways to do it."

Jimmy liked thinking of himself as a class act. "Yeah, they were making some crude comments. I didn't know you and Mom heard them."

"Your Mom's a beautiful woman, she's been admired all her life. Sometimes with grace, often not."

Jimmy's instinct was to play the gentleman. "So are you Mrs. Stone, you and Mom are both beautiful." Then he stopped. Had he gone too far? Had he just admitted to checking out his Mom?

Lauren looked at Jimmy. She could see his embarrassment. He was wondering if he'd stepped over the line. She stretched, moving her lithe body moving sensuously. "Thank you Jimmy, that makes me feel good. It's nice to hear that from such a good looking young man. It's nice to know I still have it."

Was she flirting with him? He would have thought it impossible, but he felt his dick get even harder.

Lauren saw his reaction. She continued, "I apologize, I see I've embarrassed you. I know for a young man like yourself it must seem odd to find an old lady like me attractive. Scottie and I had a conversation about just that fact not too long ago." She patted the lounge chair next to hers, her voice tone sexy and husky. "Why don't you come sit next to me."

That his cooler older friend had been in the same position as he provided Jimmy some comfort. But how to get out of the pool without her noticing his erection? That's when Lauren, as if on cue, turned away to pick up the glass and drink her remaining wine. Jimmy popped out of the water and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around his waist.

* * * *

As Scottie's masterful hands shifted from her neck to her shoulders Jenny continued watching her son. He and Lauren were talking; he was still hanging in the pool. She patted the chair next to her, gesturing Jimmy to join her. Then Lauren turned to reach for her wine glass and Jimmy popped out of the water and wrapped a towel around himself. The reason was clear; he was sporting a sizable erection. It seemed impossible to Jenny that Lauren could have missed it.

Jenny had conflicting emotions. Part of her was troubled by her baby boy lusting for an older woman, whose body language was plainly inviting. However, if Lauren could flirt with her boy, why couldn't she do it with Lauren's. Scott's talented hands moved to her lumbar, continuing to work her muscles. Was he also erect? In as subtle a movement as she could muster, Jenny swung her ass back and grazed Scott's stiff member. Another burst of need filled her cunt. She wondered if Scott knew she had done it on purpose.

Scottie leaned forward, lightly touching her butt with his erection. He knew exactly what she' done. There was little reason to be coy.

"Mmmmmm, Scottie, you've got the touch, this feels so nice."

"I'm glad you're liking it, sexy lady."

* * * *

Outside Jimmy had taken the lounge chair next to Lauren.

"So today, you were mad at those boys staring at your Mom and making all those comments about her?"

"Yes Mrs. Stone."

"Maybe its time you called me Lauren."

"Yes, Lauren."

"But at the same time you were attracted to me, weren't you."

"Yes Mrs., I mean Lauren."

He was still nervous. Lauren slid forward, moving her upper body onto his chair. "When Scottie and I talked about it, it turned out that what really bothered him was not that he was attracted to older women in general, but that he was attracted to me, his mother, in particular. I had to explain to him that sexual attraction between a mother and son is perfectly normal. Its part of the very fabric of our culture, from the plays of Sophocles to standards like 'I Want A Girl Just Like The Girl that Married Dear Old Dad.'"

Jimmy was shocked by this confession, but being a teen-aged boy he didn't want to act shocked. Thus, he tried to play it cool by playing along. "Yeah, I know what you mean, I think my Mom is real pretty."

"Do you think about her when you masturbate?"

This time he was unable to overcome his shock. He just stared.

Lauren's tone became a sensual growl. "Is the taboo is too strong for you to do that? Scottie, had the same problem. He felt the desire, but couldn't talk about it, couldn't act on it. It just gnawed at him inside, like it's eating you up."

That morning Jimmy wouldn't have described it as eating him up inside, but now, under Lauren's questioning, his mind was flooded with images of him and his Mom in bed. Which was exactly what Lauren had counted on.

"Let's try a visualization exercise. Imagine your Dad's out of town. He and Jenny have been fighting a lot lately, often sleeping in separate rooms. You two are on the couch watching a movie, something sexy and romantic that your Mom picked out. She feels lonely and snuggles in your arm, maybe wearing gym shorts and a tee-shirt, no bra."

Jimmy didn't need much imagination to picture this image. He often had noticed that when his Dad was out of town his Mom dressed in skimpy clothes and was more physically affectionate with him.

"She pushes her body back into you. When she does your arms, which had been resting on her shoulders, fall forward, across her breasts. You're not sure what to do. You know they shouldn't be there, but you don't want to jerk your hands away in panic. Your just about to shift your position, to subtly move your arms, when Jenny drapes her arms across yours, pinning your arms firmly against her firm breasts. She says, "It feels good to be held like this. Your Dad doesn't hold me like this anymore. It's as if he didn't think I was pretty anymore."

Lauren directed a question to Jimmy: "What would you tell her, Jimmy?"

"I'd tell her how beautiful she is." he replied.

"Yes, you would. And then she turned to towards you with a big smile. So you'd tell her more, that she is beautiful and sexy and desirable. She's kiss you on the cheek and then lean the side of her body against you and wrap your arms around herself more tightly. When she does your hands land directly on her breasts. Her hips also sit directly on your penis and she squirms against you. At the same time she asks for a big hug. When you do so you can't help but squeeze her firm fat breasts. Her only reaction is to sigh and press more firmly against you. She leans her head against you. You can smell her hair; she smells so nice."

Jimmy was fondling his erection under the towel. The images Lauren painted were crystal clear in his head. He had some doubts about whether he should have such thoughts about his Mom, but Lauren Stone was among the community's most distinguished citizens, a respected psychotherapist, and his Mom's friend. Is she said it was okay, it had to be okay. Without realizing it, he let out an involuntary groan.

"Then it happens, you feel your penis getting hard. You know your Mom can feel it. She doesn't do anything but move her hips against you, like she doesn't know its there. You start to feel panic, but your dick keeps getting harder. That's when your Mom looks up at you and kisses you on the lips. 'Jimmy, Mommy needs you to take care of her tonight, but it must stay between the two of us. Can you promise me that?' As she says this she shifts her hips and through your jeans runs a strong finger down the underside of your erection. What would you tell her Jimmy?"

* * * *

Scottie felt Jenny's body tremble in need. She was fascinated by her son's flushed face and evident arousal. His Mom, Scottie thought, was right. Just as Jenny liked to be covertly watched, she liked watching. Jimmy was shifting position on the chair.

"There is one thing I haven't told you. But you have to promise to keep it a secret. If Jimmy knew I was telling you he'd never speak to me again," Scottie said.

Jenny arched her back and thrust her breasts forward. She felt Scottie's erection on her ass. "What is it, I promise," she said in a lust sodden voice.

"Jimmy told me he was checking you out today, checking out your legs, peeking down your blouse. It wasn't just me and the scofflaws, it was your own boy. He was looking at you, lusting for you, thinking about how hot you are. It turns out he's been doing it for years, but he's feels guilty about it. I suggested he talk to Mom about it. That's what he's doing right now, telling my Mom about how much you turn him on."

* * * *

Jimmy stared at Lauren. His hand, which was rubbing his erection hard, had dislodged the towel he had wrapped around his waist. The silhouette of his dick was clearly visible to Lauren, but for the moment he didn't mind. He would have probably have minded if he knew his mother was staring at it from inside the house, but that he did know.

"Well Jimmy, what would you tell her?" Her gaze was directly on his hand fingering his cock through his bathing suit.

"I'd tell her yeah," he answered with unguarded enthusiasm.

"It's fine to touch yourself Jimmy. Masturbation is perfectly normal. Rub it hard, rub it hard. Imagine your Mom sliding to the floor and pulling your belt off, snaking it through the loops of your jeans. She tosses it to the floor. Imagine her undoing the button on your waist, zipping down your fly, and reaching inside to fondle your hard member. You lift your butt from the couch and she understands instantly, pulling down your jeans and underpants until they bunch at your ankles. Your cock is free and it springs upward to slap against your belly."

Jimmy was staring at Lauren. A few hours ago he confessed, for the first time, an attraction to his mother. At the time he felt like a complete pervert. Now he was being told it was normal and being walked through a fantasy about her. Jimmy was hooked and when Lauren encouraged him to masturbate, told him that it was perfectly okay to jerk off while dreaming about his Mom, he complied, yanking down his swim trucks and taking firm hold of his penis.

* * * *

When the towel fell away, Jenny gasped at the evident sign of her son's arousal.

"Think of your boy, all those years of spying on his mother, wanting her. That's why his dick is stiff, because he is thinking about his mother's fine body."

Scottie untied Jenny's bikini top and reached around to her warm flushed breasts. He pressed his full erection into Jenny's backside. As he made skilled love to Jenny's plump breasts, he continued describing how her son was sitting in the backyard, only a few feet away, confessing that he had peeked down her blouse at stared at her tits, checked out her sweet long legs, watched her shapely firm ass. How his dick, like that of all the other boys, had grown hard and thick watching Jenny flash her sexy firm body. While Jenny imagined all those boys' eyes on her body, she mostly thought about her son. The body she had spent so many hours at the gym keeping firm and desirable, the body she had carried across the stage when she had been crowned Miss New Orleans, the body she had shaken before tens of thousands of people at Saint's football games, was now the body even her son spied on.

It had been years since she had been this hot. She remembered how turned on she'd get after strutting her stuff on stage at a beauty pageant, how she and the other girls would rush back to their hotels to make love deep into the night. Or after a football game how she and the other cheerleaders, after dancing to the delight of thousands of fans, would rendezvous with some of their favored players and fuck them until no one could move. When she had fallen in love with and married her banker husband, he insisted his job required her to give up cheerleading in favor of a certain conservative decorum. Since then her dabbling with exhibitionism had been, like today, limited to tight-ish dresses and short-ish skirts. She had never imagined that her own son had been enjoying the show for years.

Now her boy was a few feet away jerking off, fantasizing about her. Went Scottie's hands deftly removed her bikini bottom the thought of saying no never crossed her mind. When his hands cupped her ass cheeks, rotating them outward, she reached between her spread legs for the cock she needed in her lust crazed cunt.

As soon as she fitted the knob of his cock to the mouth of her pussy, Scott slid inside, pushing forward until their pubic hairs nestled into each other. Jenny's pussy was dripping wet and yielded effortlessly to Scot's cock. Jenny completely surrendered to her lust, shouting "AAAAARRRRRRRR... GGGGGGGHHHH," as he filled her. Scott saw the obvious, this beautiful woman was desperate to be fucked. He'd give her the good hard screwing she needed, but first he pushed hard into her, actually lifting her off the floor. Jenny, with his cock embedded in her as deep as it could go, felt like shish-ka-bobbed meat. Her cunt spasmed and juice dripped around the edges of his tool and down her thighs. She was desperate to be fucked and started chanting with an intensity she hadn't known in years, "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME."

* * * *

Jimmy's hands were flashing up and down his stiff cock while Lauren encouraged him to imagine how it would look stuffed in his mother's mouth. Jimmy could actually feel his Mom's tight wet lips clamped around his shaft as he sawed it in and out of her face, watching the spit leak from the corners of her mouth and flow down her chin, hearing her gag as his cock filed her face. Lauren glanced at the house. All the lights were out, the signal that her son had things under control. Jenny was in there watching, her cunt filled with Scottie's talented cock, imagining how her flashing her well kept legs and beautiful tits earlier that day had aroused even her own son. Lauren reached over and caressed Jimmy's balls. She rolled a pulsating testicle in her fingers; he wouldn't last much longer

"What do you think, where would your Mom want your cum? On her face or down her throat"

"Unnhh," Jimmy groaned in response, both images crowding his depraved mind.