The Therapist's Journey Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * *

Scottie was fucking Jenny in a long powerful smooth strokes, pulling his cock out until only its large head remained inside and then driving back into her. Jenny, her hands braced on the kitchen counter, was pushing her hips back into him. One of his hands expertly teased and delighted her breasts, the other was between her legs, focused on her clitoris. They were both approaching an orgasm.

Scottie no longer needed to tell her how she'd been the object of the lustful glances and stares of the young men she'd spent the afternoon with. He no longer needed to describe how he had peeked at her or that she was the object of her own son's fantasies. Jenny's imagination was supplying its own internal dialogue as she watched her son masturbate in front of Lauren and then watched Lauren take her son's testicles into her hand. Jenny thought about the times she has suspected her son of checking her out. In the future she'd give him all the opportunities he wanted to catch a glimpse of her stockings or a peek down a bathrobe that accidentally slipped open.

The kitchen was filled with the savage grunts of two people riding the waves of a sexual high. Scottie was not sure how much longer he could hold on when, looking over Jenny's shoulder, he saw Jimmy blow his wad, spraying cum onto his mother's tits and chin. Jenny saw it too and screamed, "I'm gonna cum!" and the most powerful orgasm in recent memory seized control of her. She moaned, rolled up on her tip toes, and pushed down hard on Scottie's man meat. Plunging deep into her as her cunt contracted on his dick, Scottie shouted, "AAAAARRRRRRRR... GGGGGGGHHHH," and flooded Jenny's pussy with his cum. Jenny, in turn, hollered as a second orgasm - seconds behind the first - consumed her. She fell face first onto the counter, whimpering and moaning, her hips continuing to buck until she accidentally pulled her sensitive pussy off Scott's meat. She felt empty inside as she lay there, breathing deeply. Her pussy lips quivered and her orgasm started to subside.

Outside Lauren was collecting Jimmy's cum from her tits and chest and licking it off her fingertips. "Looks like fun," Jenny thought, "I wonder what my son's jism tastes like?"

* * * *

Jenny and Scot remained in the kitchen, taking the time to wallow in post-orgasmic joy. Jenny occasionally dipped a finger in her vagina, gathering up the mixture of Scott's cum and her juice. They did taste good together. It had been some years since she had cheated on her husband. Maybe, just maybe, if Scottie was interested, she might want to start again. After cleaning up and catching their breath, the two of them grabbed the bottle of wine that they had ostensibly driven to the store to buy and headed back outside.

Lauren had put this delay to good use. As Jimmy lay in the chair next to hers, his orgasm having left his mind wind-open and non-judgmental, Lauren explained a few things, including that his mother was an exhibitionist, that knowing that she was being checked out turned her on and that nothing could more arousing than the ultimate taboo, carnal attention from her own son. When asked, she gave Jimmy some pointers on seducing his mother.

The pool party broke up when Lauren received a text from her husband indicating that the poker game had ended. John was catching a ride home with Derek, the designated-driver and fifteen year chip holder at the local Alcoholics' Anonymous chapter.

On their way home Jimmy asked his Mom is she'd go shopping with him for clothes the following day. The Mall of Louisiana, which was about a hour from their home, was having a big sale and his girlfriend Jill, whose advise he normally solicited, was out of town.

"Do you really want to go shopping with your Mom?"

"Well, I mean, if you don't mind, we could have you put on some tight jeans, a tank top, and boots. We'd tell people you're my hot old sister or" and, he added, after a pause, "girlfriend."

Jenny agreed to go. After all, her teenaged son rarely asked for help or wanted to hang out with her; she should take advantage of the opportunity. At home she'd be a distraction to her badly hung over husband, who'd want to spend the day watching football. The thrill of showing her wares at a mall where she was unlikely to run into anyone she knew was not a reason to go, but, she thought, it would be fun.

That night the Hays and Stone homes had certain commonalities and certain differences. Both houses had throughly inebriated husbands, both of whom were wholly unaware of what was happening around them. Both also had very horny moms and sons. At the Hayes' house, Jenny, with the day's events playing in her mind, was repeatedly bringing herself off with her fingers. She imagined, accurately, that her son was in his bedroom doing the same with a clenched fist. At the Stones', Lauren had left her husband's side and crawled into bed with her son, where they were fucking each other into complete insensibility.