The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers

"Well, you're starting to show now, and unless you can convince him to do you from behind from now on, you're busted."

"No shit!" Ellie whispered and ordered a beer.

"What the fuck are you doing? Now you're starting to drink?"

"I'm not gonna drink. I'm just gonna take a sip and pretend to be drinking. I think he's starting to notice, the alcohol thing."

"Now you're just being paranoid."

"You can never be too safe," Ellie said as she took a sip from the beer. "Yeah, can you please spill this and fill it with bottled water?"

"This is madness," Kara said in disbelief. "Now I'm ordering you to tell your brother that you're pregnant with his child."

"No!"

"Ellie!"

"Kara! Oliver will find out when it's too late and not a second before."

Kara heaved a sigh as she shook her head. "God help you."

"He already has. Now shut your pie hole and let's get back there."

***

"E dopo ci andiamo a prendere il gelato," (And after that we're having ice cream).

"Ovviamente," (Obviously).

It was 10 a.m. on a weekday when Oliver was sauntering down the street whistling some Italian children's song, and Michela was doing her best to keep up with him. He'd been teaching her how to whistle for the last two days, and her training was coming to an end, Oliver knew. His daughter was mastering the technique very quickly, and he had no doubt she would soon surpass him.

Normally, Oliver would be at work at this time of hour and Michela at kindergarten, but not today. Two days ago, his boss had summoned him to his office and expressed his dissatisfaction with the efficacy of his work. From there, he'd questioned his commitment, and shortly after, he so graciously consented to give him one last chance to prove himself. Oliver had respectfully declined much to his boss's surprise, and by 9:30 in the morning, he'd bid farewell to his colleagues and packed his stuff into a box.

Oliver wasn't happy working there, and he'd contemplated a resignation many times. This was just what he needed, a nudge from his boss. It was his first job doing what he'd studied for, and as suspected, he realized he'd chosen wrong. He was bored to death surveying financial reports, crunching numbers, and doing spreadsheets. This wasn't for him, and his late wife had apparently been right all along.

She was against this choice of career right off the bat, but he wanted to impress her father so badly that he perused it with vengeance, turning a blind eye to all warning signs that flashed along the way. But now it was glaringly apparent that a drastic change was in order, yet he wasn't in a rush. He had all the time in the world to think about it, liberated from the financial straits that plagued most of the world.

When their grandparents had passed away, they left Oliver and his siblings a substantial inheritance, two million dollars that were split four ways. It was half of their fortune. The other half went to Alice and Dan. Oliver's money had kept making more money all those years under Antonio's watchful eye, yielding 12% in returns on average year over year. With close to three-quarters of a million in liquidity and barely any expenses, he could take his sweet time before hunting for a job.

Oliver opened the door to the flower shop for Michela, and his little girl whistled her way in. It was Jack and Ellie's 27th birthday, and he wanted to send his girlfriend flowers and chocolates ahead of the special night he had planned for them.

They'd been going through a rough patch, Oliver felt. He wasn't sure, but he felt as if Ellie was pulling back a bit. She was still as warm and loving as ever, but their intimacy had taken a hit without question. They hadn't made love for almost four weeks, and every time he tried to get her naked, she would make an excuse why she couldn't that night. But she would never leave him pent up. True to her promise, she was taking good care of his cock with blowjobs, footjobs, and titjobs. She was making his dick spurt with every body part of hers she could think of.

And it was marvelous, but also unfulfilling. Rubbing his member against her oiled limbs and tits was fucking fantastic, but he wanted his sister's pussy on his cock, and he wanted it every day. He'd been daydreaming about her shaved slit wrapping around his dick and stroking him to and fro until she took his cum over and over. He wanted to see her orgasming face again and again, to see her begging into his eyes as he was making her shudder on top of and under him. He wanted to bathe in her cum until the end of times.

And tonight was the night; no more excuses. She would take his cock into her pussy, and she'd love every second of it. Oliver was so sure of himself today. He'd made reservations at one of the best restaurants in town, and he'd booked them a suite for the night in a 5-star hotel an hour-drive away. If that wasn't going to make her drop her panties, he didn't know what would. Little did Oliver know that plowing his way into his sister's prized snatch would be the least of his concerns by the end of the day.

Oliver picked the largest bouquet of roses he could find, told the florist to throw in the Belgian chocolates, and wrote a card. Ten minutes later, he and Michela were on their way to have ice cream while whistling in harmony.

*

"Gena, is that Oliver there?"

"Where?"

"There." Jack pointed across the street. "He just got out of the flower shop with Michela."

She took a better look. "Yeah, it is him. Probably bought you flowers," she quipped.

"God no," he chuckled. "That would be incredibly embarrassing."

"It must be for Ellie then."

"You think?"

"You know how close they are."

"And if it isn't for Ellie? Maybe he's seeing someone?"

"Then it's his business. Come on, let's—baby, where are you going?!"

Jack shot her a sly smile over his shoulder. "To investigate."

Gena gave a sigh, though amused by the notion of spying after Oliver, and followed her fiancé to the flower shop.

"Hi, is anyone here?"

"Yes." A middle-aged man emerged from the closed door behind the counter. "How may I be of assistance?"

The man was stout and bald with earrings on both ears, clad in a pink t-shirt with some cheesy line, and spoke with a lisp. Jack had no difficulties guessing his sexual orientation; his gaydar was beeping all over the place.

"Yeah, the guy that was just here with the little gi—"

"Oliver?"

"Yeah, exactly! How do you know his name?"

"He told me his name just a moment ago."

"Right. Anyway, did he buy flowers here just now?"

"Why, yes he did. A very impressive bouquet in fact."

"Really?" Jack flashed a cunning smile at Gena. "Impressive?"

"Mhmm."

"Did he write a card by any chance?"

"That's affirmative."

"You don't think you could let me take a quick peek at the card? I'm his brother by the way."

"Brother? Those are really good genes your family got there."

Jack blushed, feeling a little uncomfortable with the man's lascivious eyes. "Uh... thanks. So um, the card?"

"Brother or not, I'm afraid I can't. That would be a violation of his privacy, and we just don't that here at Velvety Blossom."

"Yeah, I understand, but the thing is it's my birthday today, my and my sister's, and I just want to know if he got the flowers for one of us, or if it's for... someone else, if you catch my drift."

"Oh, I do." The man smiled knowingly. "And congratulations."

"Thanks."

"Unfortunately, I can't disclose what he put in the card. I'm sure you understand."

Jack heaved a sigh, strangely hungry for information. "What did he get? Can you tell me that?"

"I don't see why not. It's this one over here."

Jack inspected the sumptuous bouquet. "No way it's for us."

"If you say so," the man replied.

"You wouldn't buy your sibling something like that, would you?"

The man smiled with lips sealed.

Jack could tell by his devilish grin that he knew more than he was letting on.

"Sir, I really need to know who those flowers are for. It would be so helpful. Please, I'm sure you can make an exception just this once. I swear, I won't say a word about it to anyone."

"Listen, young man, what's your name?"

"Jack."

"That's a good name, a strong name. It really suits your build."

"Yeah, thanks. I think."

"Anyhow, it's not that I don't want to help you, I just can't. There's an ethical issue here. Why don't you just call him and ask?"

"He won't tell me. My brother has a reputation of keeping his cards close to his chest."

"I see. Well, I would've loved to help you, Jack, I really would. You look like such a nice... well-built man with those broad shoulders and strong presence, but..."

The florist seemed to be drifting into reveries, sweeping his eyes over Jack's body.

"Yeah?" Jack said, feeling violated.

"Sorry?" the man said, seemed a bit addled.

"Jack, why don't you take a walk around here," Gena said. "Let me and this nice gentleman chat a bit."

Jack ventured farther into the store and watched his fiancée from afar as she was taking over the negotiations. He wasn't sure why he wanted to know who the recipient of those gaping red roses was, but he was obsessed by now. These were the small delights that siblings enjoyed the most: uncovering each other's dirty little secrets.

He checked the time. They were late for brunch with Ellie, Dave, and Kara. Everyone had taken the day off work. He then dwelled on why Oliver wasn't joining them. He had no idea why, but it had something to do with this mystery woman, he was now convinced. If all fails, he could always milk little Michela for information. His niece had many virtues. Keeping secrets, however, was not one of them.

He observed Gena as she was swiping a finger on her phone's display. After a couple of taps, she submitted her phone to the man, and he was clearly liking what he was seeing. He cut his eyes at Jack and shot him a lewd smile before he swiped to the right and ogled the phone some more. A couple of swipes and dirty looks later, he returned Gena her phone, and she called her confused fiancé back.

"Yeah?" Jack said.

"After your brother gave me the card, I accidentally dropped it, and when I picked it up, it was open. I never wanted to read it of course—"

"Yeah, 'cause you don't do that stuff in here," Jack interjected in derision.

"Exactly. We never read our custo—"

"What was in the card?" Jack sighed, worn out with his charade.

"Well... it was a sexy card. Definitely not something you write a sibling."

Jack smiled excitedly, victory in hand. "Sexy how?"

"There was a reference to her genitalia, and his, and... the culmination of a meet between the two."

"Holy shit," Jack tittered, loving the details. "What else?"

"That's it really. A couple of hearts and love yous... nothing worth mentioning."

"Oh my god, that bastard is seeing someone behind our backs!" he said to Gena, overjoyed with the fruits of his investigation. "Was there a name?"

"I'm afraid not. There rarely are. Not that I would know, as I never read—"

"Yeah, yeah, we know," Jack chimed in, getting testy with this absurd man. "What's the address? Maybe I know her."

"Oh, no, I can't possibly reveal—"

"There's a bonus waiting for you if you help us," Gena cooed, equally excited about their findings. "Full frontal."

The man giggled yet clearly was giving it a serious consideration, sizing Jack up.

"What do you say?" Gena said.

He smiled at Jack. "Wait here."

He walked across the counter to the computer to pull the delivery address.

"Full frontal? What the fuck have you been showing him?"

"A few innocent pics of you. In your boxers."

"Shit," Jack chuckled in mirth. "Though you're not really going to show him a pic of me naked, are you?"

Gena shot him a mischievous smile, and they both laughed furtively until the man interrupted them.

"What's so funny?" he asked, simpering like an idiot.

"Nothing," Jack said. "The address?"

"Yes. It's..."

Jack's eyes became as wide as pancakes, and Gena long lost control over her jaw as it plunged dramatically.

"Is this a joke?"

The small-statured man took one peek at Jack's blood-red eyes and flaring nostrils, and he knew he was in trouble. "Uh, no. That's the address he gave me. But you can't tell—"

Jack whirled around and stormed out.

"Jack!" Gena shouted as she ran after him. "JACK!"

***

"This looks nice," Ellie opined as she pressed the jeans with the elastic waistband to her figure. "Right?"

"Yeah, if nice is fat."

They giggled.

"Stop putting me down. I already feel like a tank."

"I'm just pulling your chain. I wish I looked like this fifteen weeks into my pregnancy."

"Really, Kar? I feel like I'm pregnant in my butt; it's gotten so huge."

Kara giggled when Ellie quivered her tight ass in quest of ungainly wobbles.

"Babe, that's just your wild imagination. You're the same size you've always been, aren't you?"

Ellie smiled, loving that her hot figure had barely altered. Her long legs remained slim, and aside from her slightly bulging belly, it was impossible to determine that she was pregnant.

"Gena would've killed for your body, and she's two weeks behind you."

"I guess," Ellie conceded, knowing full well that Kara wasn't lying.

"Oliver is taking you out tonight?"

"Yeah," she said with a groggy simper. "I have a feeling he's gonna go big."

"I'll say. After a month of not getting any, I would go big, too. What bullshit story are you telling him tonight?"

"Tonight, I'm on the rag. Didn't you know?"

Kara giggled. "Tick Toc, Tick Toc, Tick—"

"Oh, shut up."

"How are we doing there?" Dave asked while coiling his arms around his girlfriend from the back.

Kara palmed the scruff his neck as he was playfully nibbling hers. "Ready when Ellie is."

"I'm done," Ellie sighed and hooked the jeans on her shoulder. "Let's go eat something. I'm fucking starving."

The cashier rang her and Kara up, and they stepped out to the grim day. It was cold yet dry, so the trio needed not an umbrella. They were all in warm coats, scarfs, and the girls in slouchy beanies, as well, as they ambled to the coffee shop, where they were to meet up with Jack and Gena. Dave told them smutty jokes all the way to there, and the girls were guffawing hysterically after every single one.

Dave and Kara were coming to terms with Ellie and Oliver, and it was much less awkward between the four as of last week. And since Oliver was now unemployed and Dave could never keep a job, the two were bonding over video games and daily visits to the gym. Kara and Ellie had been spending many hours discussing this atypical situation, and the former, although still not quite comfortable, was beginning to sympathize with Ellie.

Kara had two brothers but neither was even remotely as enticing as Ellie's. Had she been in Ellie's shoes, would she have fallen for him, too? She wanted to believe she wouldn't; then again, she couldn't unequivocally negate it. Kara was head over heels in love with her boyfriend, though that was now, after she'd gotten to know him. He wasn't her first pick, and there was a reason he wasn't.

Looks aside, Oliver had certain qualities that appealed to Kara, and by extension, to the greater female population. He was intelligent, charismatic, and, despite his age, authoritative. He was hot-blooded, more than any of Ellie's brothers, which she liked, and his piercing look could cut through a girl like butter. What Kara found most appealing in him, though, was his total unawareness of his powers. He seemed genuinely oblivious to how attractive he was; he wasn't faking it. He might be a babe, but he wasn't playing it like one.

Unlike her boyfriend, he wasn't especially funny or charmingly flirtatious. He didn't have game so to speak. He was innocent and mellow, as if utterly without agenda. He could be getting a girl drooling over him for hours, and he wouldn't even know. And when packaging it all in such a hot wrapper, it was becoming a handful. If she ever met a guy who could fuck with a sister's head like that, it was him.

Strolling alongside her boyfriend and best friend, though, Kara was more than happy with the brother she ended up with. He was making her laugh like she hadn't in years, and she felt a strong connection with him. Dave was definitely for her, never mind Ellie had claimed his kid brother since the day of his return. But all of Ellie's brothers had something going for them, and Dave was brilliantly showcasing himself as the three rounded the corner, less than a hundred yards from the café.

"Where do you come up with all this?" Ellie giggled, drying her tears with her index fingers. "The last one made me pee in my panties a little."

"Well, Sis, I'm afraid that's a gift as well as a curse."

"Telling jokes is a curse?"

"No! Making girls wet themselves, obviously."

The trio laughed once more, loving the good vibe.

Suddenly, a taxy emerged behind them and pulled up to the curb abruptly. A woman opened the backseat door, fear in her eyes.

Ellie peered closely and frowned with a smile. "Hey, perfect timing. But where's—"

"Get in!"

***

"Again?" Oliver unlocked the front door and stepped in. "How many times can you watch that?"

"Plenty. It's the best movie ever, Papi."

"Frozen? That's the best movie ever?"

"Sì! È magico!" (Yes! it's magical!).

"Child, have you got some growing up to do..."

"Papi, you promised!"

"Sadly," Oliver sighed. "But a promise is a pro—"

"Zio Jack!" Michela dashed to her uncle in the living room and hugged him tightly. "Happy birthday! I love you very much!"

"Thanks, sweetheart."

Oliver smiled at his brother. "Yo, what are you doing here, Bro? Shouldn't you be halfway through your brunch by now?"

"There's been a change of plans." He gave his niece a kiss and put her down. "An upsetting change of plans."

"Really? That sucks." Oliver set his keys and phone on the table. "What happened?"

"Yeah, what happened?" Michela shadowed her father.

"Oliver, take Michela upstairs. You and I need to talk."

Oliver could tell something upsetting indeed happened, and he could also tell by Jack's somber face that he had something to do with it. And since he had never seen this look on his big brother's face before, it could only mean one thing: the cat was out of the bag. How or who were questions he didn't even need answering. They were of no importance now.

Oliver gulped and then sighed, feeling a bit intimidated by his brother's glower. "Jack, listen, I—"

"Take her upstairs. Now."

Oliver nodded, his body alert. "Vita mia, let's set the movie up in our room. Papà and your uncle Jack need to talk.

"Benne," she sighed, disappointed that her father wouldn't be joining her after all. "Happy birthday, Zio Jack."

Oliver took her hand in his, and they climbed up the stairs. He set the movie up on the TV screen while Michela was sitting on the bed. The tension and melancholy she'd felt downstairs rubbed off on her, but she didn't say anything. Her father seemed preoccupied, and although she was little, her emotional intelligence had always been out of tune with her age. She had the sensitivity and understanding of a child a couple of years older, and she could feel that something grave had transpired.

Oliver fetched the Bluetooth headset from the bedside drawer and paired it with the TV. He'd purchased it almost six months ago so he could watch TV at night without interrupting his little girl.

"Now listen to me: I want you to watch the movie with these on. It's important that—"

"Papi, I'm afraid," Michela whispered in tears.

"Afraid? Of what?"

"I don't know... but I'm afraid."

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers
123456...8