The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers

"Good. I don't want it to happen to you again."

"It won't." He kissed her forehead while she was lying in bed. It was a ritual they'd been doing forever: discussing their day before Michela fell asleep. "Piccola, you didn't by any chance hear Papá falling down the stairs, did you?"

"No. I was watching the movie with the headphones on, like you told me. If I heard you, I would run to you, Papi, and I would pick you up, and kiss you, and make you feel better."

Oliver chuckled. "That sounds... perfect. Though it's a good thing you didn't hear anything. I guess the headphones are okay after all."

"They're great! I heard the movie really good, Papi."

"Excellent. And how was at the playground with Gena and Kara?"

"It was fun. I've made another friend there. His name is Ben."

"That's great, vita mia. Tell me some more about him."

After Michela fell asleep, Oliver maneuvered his aching body out of bed, and climbed down the stairs. He held onto the handrail like his daughter had advised him to and put his coat on.

"I'm going out," he informed his parents.

They were in the living room, brooding.

"Where to?" Dan said.

"Come on, Dad, are we really gonna do this?"

His father remained quiet, and so did his mother.

"Guess not," he muttered as he walked out.

***

Ellie put the finishing touches on her makeup as she got ready in the front of the mirror. Oliver had texted her earlier that he was coming over to talk. She'd been a wreck up to that point, weeping for hours, and if weren't for Kara, she might have gone mad. She feared their parents might have coaxed him into breaking up with her, and with the way he'd been behaving today, it didn't seem all that far-fetched to her.

She opened a bottle of red and let it breathe a little before Oliver was there. She lit candles in the living room and put on soft R&B music. She was doing everything she could to create a romantic ambiance, to remind him that the ship had long sailed, that they were now lovers, not siblings, that they could never go back.

She was just setting the wine and glasses on the table when there was a doorbell ring. She swallowed as she faced her striking reflection one last time, running her fingers in her cascading blond hair. She heaved a sigh to help her loosen up a bit and answered the door.

"Hi," she breathed, more eagerly than she would have wanted.

Her brother replied with a bob of his head, his expression unreadable.

"Uh, come in."

She cleared the doorway, and her blue eyes welled up with tears as he walked passed her.

He was so indifferent to her appearance; an appearance she'd spent more than an hour to perfect, and it was very unlike him. He would always comment on her looks, even when she answered in her pajamas. He would call her bellissima, gorgeous, or say something about her golden hair, about her tight ass, her long legs, about her rack... and he always, always kissed her. But there was none of that now.

Oliver cut his eyes at the candles and wine while he hung his coat, and he and Ellie took a seat on her comfy sofa.

"Are you okay?" she asked when he groaned as he sat down.

He gave a wince while adjusting himself. "I will be."

They say silence turns awkward after eight seconds or so, and if that's the case, then this was triple awkward and counting.

"I'm sorry, I can't keep doing this," she said abruptly, shuffling to him. "You're mad at me, and you have every reason to be, but I need to know what is happening here."

"What do you mean what is happening? We're—"

"Oliver, please don't do this."

He frowned. "Do what?"

She sprang to her feet, her composure gone like the wind. "Are you breaking up with me?!"

"Ellie, why don't you sit down, and we'll—"

She burst into tears. "Oh my god, I can't believe you! You said we were forever!"

"What are—"

"How can you do this to me?! When I love you so much..."

"What are you talking about for heaven's sake?! I'm not breaking up with you!"

Ellie drew a deep breath, her tears relentless. "Y-you're not?"

"Jesus, no! Am I upset? Yes. Am I mad? You damn straight I am! Am I breaking up with you? No! Not now, not ever."

"Oh my god," she giggled tearfully and plunked herself down in his lap.

"Ellie!" he whimpered in ache.

"Sorry, sorry..." She kissed his cheeks and throat. "I'm just so happy now."

"What in God's name made you think that I was breaking up with you?"

"You were so angry when... and Mom and Dad, I thought they might've gotten into your head... I was really worried, baby. I've been crying all day."

He cupped her cheek and stroked her tears away with his thumb. "Beautiful, you have nothing to worry about. Do you know why?"

She shook her head, submitting herself to his piercing brown eyes.

"Because no one can get into my heart. You have taken it by a storm months ago. Breaking up with you?" He shook his head and gently sucked her lips. "I can't live without you, Ellie."

She cupped his cheeks when he released hers. "I love you so much, Oliver, and I'm not prepared for anyone to come between us, ever. I will give everything and everyone up for you. Us is all that matters to me now."

He nodded before he sucked her supple lips again. "So... fifteen weeks?"

Ellie pulled her long hair back and poured two glasses of wine. She passed him one and held the other. "I can drink once in a while; my doctor told me. As long as it's within reason."

He took a sip. "I know."

"Of course you do," she sighed, recalling that this wasn't his first rodeo. She sipped her wine as she weighed her words. "I don't know what to say. I have no excuse here. I should've told you, but..." She sighed and swigged her wine.

"First thing first: is it mine?"

"What?!" she exclaimed. "Oliver! Of course it's yours! Of what exactly are you accusing me here?!"

"I'm not accusing you of anything, but fifteen weeks, that's... December. You were still engaged back then."

"Oh my god, no! I hadn't touched him for at least a month before that. Oliver, it is unquestionably yours."

"That's a relief," he sighed, the petrifying fear that had been gripping him for most of the day abating.

Ellie giggled and kissed his lips. "This is the product of our fuckfest. Don't you remember that weekend? We were going at it nonstop, baby."

"How can I forget? It was the best weekend of my life."

Ellie reiterated the sentiment with a sultry simper. "Was it?"

He smiled and polished off his glass. "Hit me."

Ellie poured him and placed the bottle on the table.

"I know we never talked about it, but I just assumed you were on the pill."

"I was, but... do you remember what Dad said about you on Christmas? Well... apparently lightning does strike twice."

"So you were on the pill."

"I couldn't believe it myself, Oliver. I checked and double-checked and then triple-checked. Blue, every time. I went to see my doctor, who confirmed that I was pregnant, and he said that it was rare but not impossible. I didn't plan it if that's what you're asking."

"Yeah, I believe you. Now why didn't you tell me?"

Ellie gave a sigh and gobbled her glass up. "I was afraid that if I told you... you would want me to get it fixed, and I don't want to, Oliver. I'm... I'll be honest with you, having your baby was something that I wanted. I might not have planned for it, definitely not so early, but it was nonetheless decided for me, for us."

"So you're keeping it?"

She nodded. "I'm 27 today, I'm in love, and... I'm ready to go forward. I want to go forward. I want children, a family, and I want those things with you. I look at how great you are with Michela, and... I'm ready to settle down, to start the next chapter."

Oliver sighed as he guzzled the wine. He set the glass on the table and sighed again as he stroked his hair back.

Ellie was growing more and more despondent, watching him sighing and not at all enthusiastic about it. "But I guess I'm... alone in this."

"What do you want me to say, Ellie?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe something along the lines of: 'Yeah, I'm psyched that you're carrying my baby. I love you, and I can't wait to start a family with you because you're the woman of my dreams.' Do you remember when you called me that? The woman of your dreams?"

"You're not being fair to me."

"Oh, aren't I?!" She clambered off of him angrily, tears coursing down her slightly freckled cheeks. "Never in my life has someone hurt me as badly as you're hurting me now, Oliver."

"How am I hurting you? You spring this on me out of the blue, and I'm just automatically supposed to be stoked about it?"

"Yes!"

He shook his head and poured himself more wine.

"Why aren't you stoked about it?" she wept. "The woman of your dreams wants to start a family with you, and this is how you react?"

"Ellie, you are the woman of my dreams. I am hopelessly and madly in love with you, and the fact that you want to have my kids that much makes me so fucking happy, but..."

"But Michela is enough."

"What?"

"That's what you said once to Lindsey, that Michela was enough."

"Baby, I didn't mean that. We just... I didn't even think about it! We were just starting this! I didn't even know if you ever wanted kids!"

"Well, now you do! So what's the problem, Oliver?!"

He rose with his glass of wine and paced about. "I just thought I would have a little more time... to have some fun. I never got to have fun, not like you. I've had Michela so young, and..." He sighed and sipped the wine.

Ellie's ire was dissipating. She understood where he was coming from. While she was out clubbing and partying, and starting new and exciting relationships, her boyfriend was already raising a child, on his own.

She snatched the glass from his hand, set it on the table, and snaked her arms around his neck. "Hon, I understand what you're saying, but you couldn't be more wrong. I would've traded all of my twenties in a heartbeat for this, for what we have, for what I feel for you. It looks so much more glamorous than what it really is, partying and drinking, but this, us... that's actually glamorous; it's the real deal. I could be lying with you in bed watching old movies, and it would be so much more exciting and fulfilling for me than the wildest night in the clubs."

"It would?"

"Yes," Ellie giggled. "Oh my god, the things you make me feel... and it doesn't mean that we won't get to have the old traditional fun anymore. We'll go out and do everything. We'll just need to find a babysitter first, is all. And when we get back home, to Michela, to our other kids, we'll—"

"Other kids?"

Ellie tittered. "Well... one isn't gonna cut it for me, Oliver."

"Oh my god, how many do you want?!"

Ellie got a belly laugh from the dread on his face. She was pushing it now, and she knew it.

"We'll start with the one we already have in the oven, and we'll take it from there, one baby at a time. Yes?"

Oliver sighed, his head a turbulence of feelings and fears. He then took a good look at his sister's pretty face, at her shapely brows, at her blue eyes, at her red pouty lips, and nuzzled her nose. "I don't have much choice, do I? I need to keep my girl happy."

Ellie smiled as she nuzzled him back. "You're keeping her very happy right now, baby."

"Am I?" he whispered as he moved to gently suck on the side of her neck.

Ellie gave a sigh, her body temperature rising. "Keep it up, and"—she exhaled again—"I'm going to show just how much."

He sucked across her throat, loving her deep sighs, before his kisses trailed up to her ear. He took her earring in his mouth and gently tugged while his sister caressed the nape of his neck. He released it and slipped his tongue down her ear canal, fucking her ear. Ellie's sighs grew more powerful before they morphed into moans. She was getting hotter and wetter, and she could just sniff her excitement out. She'd been aching for her brother's dick inside her for weeks.

Her hands roamed over his body under his sweater while he was sucking and tonguing key sections of her neck and ear. She pulled his sweater and tank off of him and continued to paw at his bare yet bruised abdomen, gingerly, thoughtfully. She loved how tight and toned he felt against her palms and fingers. She then realized, while he was again sucking on her throat, that it didn't matter so much to her, his hot build, not anymore. She wasn't in love with his body; she was in love with the person within.

She covered his lips with hers and kissed him hungrily, ecstatic at the realization. This must have been how his late wife felt when she'd fallen for him. It was a powerful feeling, to truly be in love, not just with an image of a man, but with his substance, too. And while they were swapping oral fluids, she knew she was in love to death with her brother. She would do unspeakable things to whomever tried breaking them up, even to her own flesh and blood. Oliver was hers, always had been. Even while married to another woman, he was hers.

She stroked his hair as he knelt before her and tugged down her leggings. Horrible thoughts whirled in her head as he uncovered her purple lace thong and slim thighs. She genuinely believed his wife was removed by some higher power as a penalty for taking what belonged to another. There was no other explanation, Ellie was certain. The second Bianca coveted her man, she was doomed.

She raised her legs, one at a time, so he could take her pants off. Once he did, he kissed his way up her knees and thighs very slowly, very erotically, just teasing her pale skin. She was sighing more acutely as his mouth closed in on her triangle, her skin bristling with goose bumps. He was such a perfect lover, she thought, making her rev until she was redlining for him. He was more patient than her ex-lovers. They couldn't withstand her hotness for more than a minute, soaking their straining members in her sopping wet cunt as fast as they could, but not her baby. He was taking his time with her, allowing her to go crazy for him as he was for her.

Oliver brushed her thong aside and ogled her flower in ache. What his sister had put him through the past month was inhumane. How dared she deny him her fatty mound, her puffy lips, and little nub? He was going to destroy that perfect pussy tonight. He would make her orgasm until it hurt, until she cried and begged for him to stop.

"Oliver!" Ellie gasped when his lips pressed to hers.

He was kissing her labia so delicately, as though it were her mouth. Ellie was going crazy, his wetness mingling with hers at the crux of her thighs. The second he slid her thong off, she propped her left foot on the sofa's armrest and remained standing on her right, giving him as much of her pussy as she could. She'd never been eaten like that before, and while shivering as his lips moved up to her clitoris, she was happy she hadn't.

She wanted as many firsts as possible with him. Had she had the gift of foresight, she would have preserved her virginity for him, saving her body and heart for all the firsts she could take. It was just so powerful and special with her brother, even a routine cunnilingus. The sensations that coursed through her were amplified beyond her wildest dreams. Watching him on his knees eating her bald pussy with voracious appetite felt like nothing else.

"God, baby," Ellie whimpered as if she were crying, his tongue spanking the fuck out of her sensitive clit. "I lo-love you."

This was another power her brother possessed. He was making her emotional whether licking her or fucking her. She simply couldn't contain herself with him. Perhaps she was never meant to.

She took off her blouse and remained in her black lace push-up bra. There was no need to hide her baby bump anymore; it was all out in the open now. She caressed her belly as she watched the gorgeous father of her unborn child taking good care of her. It felt so intimate to Ellie. Oliver would be taking care of her pussy, of their kids, and of her till the end of times. How she could've ever hoped to resist him was beyond her now.

She arched her neck, relishing the wet sound of his tongue flicking at her ever-distending clitoris. His tongue sloped down her slit a second later as he licked from hole to clit again and again, before the tip of his wet flesh resumed lashing her nub.

"God," she moaned when he spat at her inner pink and licked his spit off her tender flesh. Ellie could orgasm just from the sound of his spit being thrust into her hole, never mind that his deft licking was making her long leg tremble.

The tender R&B music and multitude of candles were the perfect setting tonight. Though the music was difficult to hear now when she was muffling it with ragged moans, seconds from squirting. Ellie was a squirter before Oliver, but she never gushed out this explosively, this violently before. And after she trained Oliver what to do to make her spout like a whore, she would be left dehydrated.

She reached down and parted her lips with two fingers while he was wrecking her excitable button with his lips and tongue. It was sensational to feel his tongue probing her folds and plunging into her time and again before licking up to her clit. It was orgasmic when he sucked and tugged on her nub, devouring her genitals like a famished carnivore. He would have to take her in seconds, they both knew; she was quivering too often.

Ellie felt a tingle within, her breathing rapid, her body on fire. She started humping Oliver's mouth, the way she was programmed whenever she was about to crest. With one leg stretched down to the floor and the other bent with her foot perched on the armrest, she rolled on his lips, trickling her musky excitement into his mouth. She moaned softly before harder, huskier, feeling her pussy doing its own dirty thing. Her slit ground up and down his lips faster and harder until she—

"OLIVER!!!!" She ejaculated into his awaiting mouth, trembling and whimpering forcefully. There was no music now but the one she was making. "Oh my god, take me... take me!"

Oliver was taking her alright, pumping two fingers in her hole while rapidly tapping on her clit. He pulled his fingers out and watched another potent squirt jetting out of her before he repeated the process. Ellie was standing on one leg like a stork and spurting like a fountain, her brother's face all the way up her business as he was tapping, pumping, and sucking the orgasm out of her.

"O-Oliver," she whined in rapture, her pussy pulsing in his mouth, her juices dribbling down his chin. "God, I love you, baby..."

A thread made of gold snaked around her and lifted her in the air before coming down on her like Thor's hammer, her orgasm washing over her in waves of a tsunami. She shuddered as she rode his lips, pulling his face to her gap by his hair and expelling her desire down her brother's throat.

"Oh, gosh," she whimpered like the whiny bitch she'd always been in bed. "Oh, gosh..."

Ellie finished strong, the way she'd started, and was slowly coming down while her brother sucked gently on her hole. Her clit was insanely stimulated now, and if he kept messing with it, she would come over and over this way. He would make her come repeatedly tonight, but not on his lips.

He gave her throbbing pussy one last loving kiss and looked up into her deep blue eyes. They were tearful. They often were when she climaxed. She was still uneasy, winded, jerking here and there, her foot on the armrest. It was then when he noticed her belly. It was slightly protruding, disagreeing with the rest of her thin body. This was the second time he'd made a woman look like that. He splayed a hand across his big sister's belly and rubbed, understanding that he was months away from rearing another child, that Michela was only the first link in a chain of unknown length, the head of a dynasty.

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers
1...345678