The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He petted her side and heaved a sigh. "Let's just say it was intense. Three hours of it."

"Baby, pay no attention to them. They'll never understand. No one can understand."

"Bella, I don't care. I only care about you. You are all I care about."

His sister pulled him to her hot kiss, putty at his words. She released him with a tender suck and curled a leg across his abs, careful not to contact the bruises her twin had left on his flesh. "I'm gonna bust Jack's fucking kneecaps for this."

"Leave him be."

"No promises," she muttered bitterly, despising her twin. She brushed her fingers over his nipple, reflecting. "Oliver, we need to start planning ahead. Right now, it's us and Michela; soon, we'll be four. We need a game plan here."

"Well, we're gonna need to move. Let's start with that."

"I agree. We can't stay here; too many people know us."

"Actually, I've been wanting to talk to you about that for some time now." He took a sip from the wine and twiddled his fingers in her fair hair nervously. "Um... I uh... I was thinking maybe we could um..." he stammered, unsure of the best way to bring it up.

Ellie beamed. "Italy?"

He looked down at her striking face, her grin instilling confidence in him. "Yeah. Is that... something you'd be willing to consider?"

His sister gave a fleeting burst of laughter, excited at the thought. "I might."

A big smile curved her brother's lips upward. "What will it take to convince you?"

"I don't know," she purred in playfulness, long sold on the idea. "Pitch it to me."

Ellie had had her suspicions Oliver had been secretly planning to return to Milan. He was so passionate whenever reminiscing, and after he'd won Francesca over that day, it was clear to her that their time in the States was coming to an end. Francesca wouldn't have forgiven him otherwise.

"Well, let's start with the obvious benefits: No one knows us in Italy, and that means that we could do what the fuck we want, like hold hands, kiss..."

Ellie gave his nipple a gentle suck, so pumped at the thought. "That sounds like a dream."

"It doesn't have to be."

She climbed atop him, her superb naked bod flat on his. "Go on, baby." She kissed his lips. "Tell me more."

Oliver's heart began racing for some reason. He might have had total power over his sister, but it was no less true the other way around, maybe even truer. He tucked her blond hair behind her ear and kissed her deeply, rolling her taste along his tongue. "Milano is such a great city. It really is, Ellie. It's based in northern Italy, and it's well known for its designers. Some you may have heard of: Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Armani..."

"Ooo, baby," Ellie purred, knowing full well he would buy her whatever she wanted. She grasped his limp dick and began softly stroking. "More."

Oliver smiled, can't believe how still wet she was against him. "We'd be very close to Austria, Switzerland, and France. We could go skiing the Dolomites in the winter. And there are some beautiful cities all around: Verona, Firenze... Venezia."

Ellie adored his accent, so melodic, so erotic... she cupped his large scrotum and kneaded delicately, loving the change of pace in his breathing as well as the rapid hardening of his manhood. "Will you teach me how to speak Italian?"

Oliver gave a deep sigh, knowing he would have to fuck his hot blonde's brains out in seconds. She was simply irresistible. "Michela will teach you. She speaks much better than me."

"I want you to teach me, lover," she whispered in his ear and then hummed in a sultry voice when his erection pressed to the bump of her belly.

"Whatever you want, my love," he breathed, going crazy at her trickling and her breasts yielding.

"Do you really mean it, Oliver?" she whispered so softly in his ear, gently grinding against him, skin to skin, her pussy bare and wet. "Whatever I want?"

Her brother palmed her cheeks, can't even fathom her beauty. "Ellie, I will give everything for you. Everything."

Staring into his loving eyes, his sister was now also trickling tears. "What have you done to me..."

"Nothing you haven't done to me." He stroked her tears away. "I'm helpless without you."

Ellie gave a sigh and rose to align his super-hard dick with her super-wet hole. She let him pierce her ever so slightly. "I love you, Oliver." And she hissed the rest of the way down his cock.

*****

1...345678