All Comments on 'The Three Musketeers'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Mind of a male vomit

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
aw look, they got their friend back.

And all they had to do was have her raped by drugging her, exposing her to who knows how many different STD's, and then giving her rapists the means to blackmail her for the rest of her life.

Because women totally think like that. With friends like those...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yucky

Rose convinced the three men she would lick their anuses if they agreed to be tied up. They stupidly agreed and then she positioned them. They screamed as she forced heated butter knives into their assholes and forced them to bite each others balls off. Then she cut their heads off.

Later, her two drugged ex girlfriends were found with their clits sliced off. They were hoarse from screaming and each of their heads were tied to a decapitated man's head whose lips touched theirs. The eyeless third head faced them with their torn off nipples stuck up its nose. Sick mean story. My ending is better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What the fuck is wrong wrong with the author.

If you don't like her religion then fucking leave her alone. They call themselves friends after they drug, rape her, whore her out and then ruin her marriage? Seriously, get help you retard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

20 years later they get out of prison and........

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wtf

Cruel and horrible they need to get they ass whipped. And a horrible horrible friend s with friends like that no enemy needed

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well that was......

horrible. You thought this made for an interesting or entertaining story? You were wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
special needs?

Is this a submission from the special needs class? Too stupid to be anything else

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 9 years ago
I usually like your stories

I usually like your stories, but this one rubbed me the wrong way. I wish Rose had the sense to call the cops. Mae and Julie deserve a comeuppance. Maybe chapter two will be the guys blackmailing Mae and Julie next. Maybe with some audio of Mae telling them what to do. It would make me feel better at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
names

I personally had no problem with the story itself. I really don't understand why people read non consent story's. But I have a problem with names in wrong places. You switch rose and Julie names more then once. happy writing.

CindykayCindykayover 9 years ago
erotic

I found the story to be highly erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
But Rose told her husband.

And it took him about three seconds to figure out what her friends had done to her. Mae and Julie and the men spent the next 20 years in prison for their crimes. Because really, is anybody THAT stupid? Awful story.

Bo47Bo47almost 8 years ago
Dear Anon - - -,

From your comment about prison, I can tell you are not well connected in the legal professions. Where's the Proof? Oh, right, it all washed down the drain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Better finish

Good story, but you could have gone several chapters with this. Taken her to a motel and have all three use her multiple times. Given back rings but kept the videos and made more. Have her go with the friend to the bachelor party and get gang banged by several men. You could have had her discover it was her friends that set her up and made her service them as well. Rewrite this and expand it, but still a very good story.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Not happy

There are a couple of sluts here that deserve some serious revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought the group had already shaved her?

Otherwise it was a gr8 one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous