The Three Musketeers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vision of an ogreish pervert who preyed upon unaccompanied young wives filled Rose's mind with dread and queasiness. The thought of being pawed by a total stranger made her want to vomit. Rose succeeded in stifling her gorge and started to softly weep. After a few moments of tears, Rose made her way to the bathroom to wash off the touch and odor of the pervert who had done this foul thing to her. Rose was supremely glad that she was on the pill, but realized with dread that she had possibly been exposed to all sorts of diseases.

Rose was in the shower for a long time. She realized just how long when she at last heard her doorbell ring. She threw on a robe, checked the peephole and admitted Mae to her house. Mae wore a look of care and concern as she said,

"Thank heavens you're all right. I have been leaning on the doorbell button for the last fifteen minutes!"

Mae hugged Rose and while the damp housewife wept into her shoulder, Mae realized that things were going exactly as planned. Rose had obviously just stepped out of the shower. Mae's prey was reacting exactly as expected. Had Rose not been so self absorbed and had taken a moment to really think about her predicament, she would have called the police and waited for the patrol car and crime lab, leaving everything as it had been and definitely NOT showering Mae knew intuitively that Rose's clothes and sheets were already being laundered.

"For a woman to whom image is everything," thought Mae contentedly "Rose will go to any lengths to sweep this under the rug and keep Eric, precious Eric from EVER finding out." She laughed inwardly with delight and triumph.

A short time later the two were sitting at the kitchen table over cups of tea.

"Oh Mae didn't you see any strange looking men hanging around our table?"

"I was out on the dance floor with Julie until she turned her ankle. We hobbled over to our table and I volunteered to take her to the ER, we thought that you were right behind us. Naturally we didn't expect you to go to hospital with us, we assumed that you just went home."

"But then did you see anybody?"

"Rose I was focused on Julie. It turns out she has a bad sprain, besides you saw the men in that place, John Q ordinary every one, Julie's nose for finding where all the hot guys are certainly failed her last night. I can't even tell you one feature of the plain Joe I danced with other than he was tall, and had blond hair, I think."

"Think Mae, some creepy looking guy?"

"Just because a guy is creepy looking it doesn't also mean that he is a rapist. Date rapists tend to be charming. Do you remember talking to anyone after we left Rose?"

Rose sighed and said, "I've been wracking my brain, everything goes blank around the middle of the night."

"Well we were with you until ten thirty."

The silence between the two women was broken by the sound of Rose's cell phone ringing. Hoping that it was not Eric and intending to shut the phone off until she was ready to talk to her husband, Rose glanced at the screen. Her jaw dropped in horror and disgust.

On the screen of her cell phone was a film clip of a slow pan the length of Rose's naked body followed by footage of her engaging in oral sex with a stranger. Rose watched and re-watched the footage. And then played it for Mae.

"Oh my God, Mae, it looks like I'm enjoying myself! This can't be happening!" Rose erupted into a new round of tears.

The first call was followed by two more. In the first one Rose was clearly enjoying being entered by the same stranger. With total dread Rose realized that she was making the same sounds she made when she and Eric were intimate! The second one completely turned Rose's stomach, she was engaging in anal sex and enjoying it! Eric had asked for that many times in their short marriage but Rose had always turned him down. To think that a total stranger had taken something she had denied her husband appalled her to no end.

Vainly Rose scanned the images to see if she could identify the man from earlier in the bar but his face was always obscured and other than being white and of average height and weight she did not know him from Adam. Like one in a trance, Rose watched and re-watched the videos.

"No Mae, no this CAN'T be happening!"

Mae allowed her friend to squirm for a bit and then said.

"You know Rose, I hate to say this but you DON'T look like you were forced in any of these clips. You told me how your clothes were strewn across the room. I'm NOT saying this DID happen Rose but just suppose you got more than a little tipsy and LET this man have his way with you?"

"Mae, that is simply NOT possible."

"OK Rose, if you say so. But IF you were drugged wouldn't you be just lying there like a dead fish? Wouldn't your clothes be in a pile if the man undressed you? And WHY would he leave one stocking on? Look Rose," said Mae as she replayed some of the footage on Rose's phone,"here he pushes in and you push back. I know sounds of passion when I hear them Rose."

Rose repeated "No." over and over again.

Mae smiled inwardly but wore an expression of concern as she said, "Look Rose, we know how much you miss Eric, last night the loneliness got to you and you had a moment of weakness. It happens. It can happen to anybody."

"Oh Mae how can you believe that of me?"

"I'm not saying I believe it, nor am I saying that that is what happened but if it DID happen, all it proves is that you are human. I've gone home with men and regretted it the next morning Rose. This situation is not like the ones in my past but I understand how it can happen."

"But if Eric finds out ..."

"Well Rose you seem to have two choices, give a full confession to your husband or make sure that he NEVER finds out. Certainly you don't want him to view those video clips, your actions in them ARE rather hard to pass off as you simply being asleep."

"Oh Mae, what should I do?"

Unable to help herself Mae replied, "You're the one with all the answers Rose. You tell me that all my problems will vanish in the light of prayer and salvation. Somehow, however, I don't think prayer is going to get you out of this one. Not even Jesus has a time machine for believers to correct mistakes."

"Mae, don't patronize me."

"I'm not darling, all I'm trying to say is that the solution to your problem is entirely up to you, Rose"

It took all of Mae's resolve to keep her concerned look upon her face and not to burst into a triumphal laugh. She knew that she would howl about this later with Julie with complete relish.

Both women were startled by the sound of Rose's phone. It displayed the same unfamiliar number and then a picture of Rose's rings. Beneath the jewelry was the text, "If you would like these returned and if you also do not want the lovely films of our adventure forwarded to your husband you WILL obey your further directions. Sit tight cutie"

Rose gasped as though she had been bayoneted and just repeated "NO!" over and over again.

May had seen the message as well and realized that Hugo and his friends were freelancing. It was a surprising yet delicious turn of events. "Little Miss perfect is apparently going to have to get really dirty, eyes wide open this time" Mae thought to herself rapturously. Never again would Rose ever be able to put on airs over Julie and herself. "The holy one just stepped off the pedestal."

Mae stroked Rose's arm, comfortingly, "Pardon my language Rose but shit just got real."

"Oh my God Mae. Eric CAN'T see those videos he just CAN'T"

"Rose you have new set of problems, now. Before he calls again you have to decide on what lengths you will be willing to go to prevent your husband from finding out." Said Mae.

"Oh Mae, I just want this day to be over!" Whined Rose.

"I'm afraid Rose that your problems have just begun." Said Mae gently as she embraced and held Rose tight while the traumatized woman wept into her shoulder. As Mae stroked Rose's soft brunette hair she thought to herself quite contentedly "It is GOOD to be bad!"

A few minuets later Rose's phone rang again. This time its screen showed a man in dark mask he spoke with an electronically altered voice, "Good morning Mrs. Henderson, here is what you will do today. First launder your clothes and bedding from our adventure. Next you will shower and don a simple, loose SHORT black dress, black thigh high stockings and footwear of your choice. You will wear NOTHING under the dress. You will have a present for me. You will shave and collect your pubic hair for me and bring it along with you in a small bag. We will meet behind the Fifth Avenue bus terminal at 3:30 P.M. There is a large green construction dumpster. I will be waiting for you behind it. You will know who I am, I will be wearing this mask. Come alone. If you follow these instructions to the letter your rings will be returned and the videos will be deleted from our phone in your presence. Don't be late!"

Rose sat slack jawed and played the video several times. This was worse than she could have even dreamed. Rose intuitively felt that her encounter with the masked man would be rather unpleasant, on the other hand it promised to end her problems she would have her rings back and Eric would never see the videos. Rose ultimately decided that facing this stranger was less frightening then the prospect of Eric viewing the videos. The thought of shaving for this stranger appalled her. Eric made no bones about the fact that he found the bald look a turn off. "A woman should look like a woman everywhere," was what he often told her. Rose had done nothing more than trim the edges of her pubic triangle since sliding on Eric's ring. Rose felt however that Eric would forgive her for a bald pussy but NOT for a turn in the sheets with a stranger.

In the time left, Mae consoled Rose. "You are probably making the right decision. I know he said come alone but I think I should wait, either in your car or my own. If You don't come back at a proscribed time I will call the police."

"That is a very good idea Mae. I could really use the hand of friend today."

"Its and honor Rose. Musketeers always stick together." Replied Mae.

Mae helped Rose prepare for her ordeal. Together they picked out a dress. Rose feared wearing something too short, especially without underwear but she knew that her dress would have to expose a great deal of leg. Of all of Julie's black dresses, only one seemed to meet all the requirements.

Mae rooted through her purse and produced a small sateen bag. "I lost the sunglasses that came with this bag a long time ago. Why don't you put your hair in this. Its better than walking around out in public with a clear sandwich baggie containing your muff. Do you need any help shaving Rose? I'm good with a razor."

"Mae, my hands are shaking but I think I can handle THAT task."

Rose let her phone recharge so that she would not run out of power in case she needed to call Mae in a hurry. She exiled herself to the bathroom. With the aid of a small hand mirror, Rose trimmed away her bush with a pair of cuticle scissors., carefully gathering up the hairs and placing them in the bag. Once her sacred grounds had been rendered to the closest of crew cuts, Rose lathered up her nether regions and gingerly, razored away the stubble. Rose had not shaved herself in a long time.

As a cheerleader in high school she had to shave herself to avoid further hazing once she had made the squad. Somewhere out there, probably in the drawer of an aging male classmate was a Polaroid picture of Rose's hairless teen age privates. Since no pictures were linked to any names, the football players and other jocks who saw the pictures had no idea which cheerleader's snatch was whose, Rose had never been bothered by that ancient Polaroid. This situation was different in every conceivable way.

Suddenly Rose knew how she would explain her hairless state to her husband. She would say that he wanted him to see what she looked like back then. Rose had bought a cheer leading outfit recently, as a surprise to Eric. It would make a perfect welcome home gift. Rose thought again of Eric's strong powerful arms and recalled his touch. She forced herself out of her reverie and left the bathroom, filled sateen bag in hand.

In her bedroom, Rose slid on a pair of black stockings and stepped into a pair of sensible black sandals. Feeling completely exposed, Rose slid the black dress over her head. It fell to just a few inches below the top of the stockings. Rose could feel the breeze on her pussy with every step she took. Rose asked Mae to sit and pray with her for a few moments. Mae agreed but while Rose poured her heart out to her maker, Mae ignored the torrent of words and reflected on how wonderfully she had struck back against her annoying piety. Even Mae could tell that Rose's prayers were now full of doubt and confusion. She would never be the same woman again. Mae knew that Rose could never lord it over her and Julie or anyone else. Rose had taken Mae into her confidence, now they shared a "secret" they could tell no one else except Julie.

Of course Mae realized that one day, were she and Rose and Eric at the same party which occasionally happened, Mae might "accidentally" have "too much" to drink, run into Eric while he was apart from Rose and "accidentally" spill the beans to him. He would be shocked and angry and Mae would immediately apologize and move to comfort the angry husband. If comforting Eric led to embracing him and casually kissing him, and this led Eric to view Mae in a new light, well that was hardly Mae's fault now was it?

With the time fast approaching Rose and Mae made their way to the driveway. It had been decided that Mae would follow a bit behind Rose and park unobtrusively. Mae's number was on speed dial on Rose's phone. Mae was prepared to call 911 if Rose dialed her. Part of Mae really was concerned about Rose. She hoped that whatever Hugo had in mind for Rose was not too much for her to handle but was deliciously degrading.

The bus terminal was in a middling neighborhood on the other side of town. Rose was a bit anxious but not overly fearful as she drove, checking the rear view mirror regularly for Mae's car. At the terminal Rose found a parking spot near the rear of the building. Mae said that she would wait in one of the drop off spots in front of the building. From there she could get to Rose in less than a minute if need be.

Rose prayed audibly as she carefully walked to the rear of the building. At least at this time of day the area was well lit. Just past the rear of the building stood the huge green construction dumpster as Rose approached a man wearing a hooded sweatshirt and the mask as the one in the video.

"This way Mrs. Henderson." said an altered voice.

Rose followed the lead and found herself in a dim area between the rear wall of the bus terminal there were two other masked figures in the shadows. Rose became visibly frightened.

"Have no fear Mrs. Henderson you are in no danger." The leader of the group came to stand before Rose and then led her a few steps further into the narrow aisle created by the gap between the dumpster and the terminal.

"First," said the lead masked man, "you need to prove that you have followed our instructions. Hike up your dress."

In the eternity of the moment that passed Rose considered this humiliation. A creepy feeling infused her spine with the sudden conviction that this request would probably be the LEAST of her degradations today.

Praying silently for strength, Rose grasped the hem of her dress and hiked it up revealing her lithe, nylon wrapped legs and freshly shaven pussy.

"Higher!" instructed the masked leader, repeating the word until Rose had also exposed her glorious breasts to the open air. After an eternity, Rose heard,

"That's fine, Mrs. Henderson, you can lower your dress now."

Once Rose had lowered and straightened out her dress the leader asked her.

"Where is my gift?"

Not perceiving what he meant at first, Rose at last reached into her purse and removed the sateen eyeglass bag filled with her pubic hair. She transferred this with trembling fingers into the hand of the lead masked man who opened the sateen bag and inhaled handed the contents through his mask. Rose was disgusted.

"It is time for the final round of your adventure, Mrs. Henderson." Said the masked leader "Here is how it works, My Friend Tom here," he indicated the shorter masked man on his right, "has your wedding ring. Dick here has your engagement ring. You can call me Harry if you wish, I possess the cellphone with the incriminating videos of you. You earn the return of your personal items and will witness the deletion of the videos in question through providing each of us blow jobs in turn."

A stunned Rose responded with "What?"

The leader of the masked trio who was also the tallest replied, "You know Mrs. Henderson, a blow job like the wonderful one you gave me last night. I thought my friends would enjoy experiencing your skills and I would love a second turn at bat. We are not entirely heartless, we will provide a pillow for you so that you don't skin your lovely knees on the hard ground."

"Please don't ask that of me." pleaded Rose.

"It seems to me Mrs. Henderson that we are asking a small price to pay to prevent your husband from finding out about our carnal conviviality. When I was at your house I scanned all the numbers on your phone. Would you like your parents, your in-laws, and that group marked 'church friends' from seeing the videos in addition to your husband?"

"No! Please don't!" whined Rose

The masked leader produced a pillow and said, "If you are concerned about diseases Mrs. Henderson, I and my friends are all disease and drug free. Tom is waiting."

Stifling tears, Rose accepted the pillow and strode the few feet over to Tom. As she knelt before him, Tom flashed her wedding ring in his open right palm. Tears slid down Rose's cheeks as she fished Tom's erect modest sized penis out of his pants. Tentatively at first and then with more enthusiasm as she subdued her disgust, Rose licked and sucked the penis. Tom must have been very worked up because he came only a short time later. Rose spat out the foul semen and rose to her feet, wiping her lips simultaneously. Once she was on her feet, Tom handed Rose her wedding ring. Eric's bride wasted not a moment before sliding it back onto the third finger of her left hand.

Realizing that these men, as disgusting and vile as they were, were at least men of their word, made Rose feel an iota better. In a nonce she was before the jeans clad pelvis of Dick . The second mask wearer had a bit more equipment than his fellow. Obvious in his left hand was Rose's diamond engagement ring. Rose worked a bit more enthusiastically on this phallus. To her horror however, Dick held her face fast, not allowing her to pull away. His spunk filled Rose's mouth, reflexively Rose swallowed, feeling the viscous liquid slide down her throat. Rose NEVER swallowed, even when Eric begged and promised her the moon in return. Rose regretted that she had not consented to her husband. The fact that it was a total stranger's seed that she first swallowed would haunt her forever. The sight of her diamond back on her hand did drive away a bit of the regret.

She knew that the leader Harry would be the worst. His penis was the largest of the three, presenting the most difficult challenge. He also offered the greatest prize. Her rings were replaceable but her reputation was not. As Rose applied herself to sucking on Harry's manhood, his hand showed a digital phone with a large block of contacts marked for deletion. Rose took a moment to confirm that all of the names and numbers were those of her contacts before she set to actual work.