The Three Musketeers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry's eyes caught hers and he said. I'll have what Dick had. Swallow every drop please, Mrs. Henderson."

Rose worked with an intensity that surprised her. This man HAD to be pleased. With skill and determination, Rose's head slid back and forth on Harry's shaft. Having more staying power than the others, Rose was getting frustrated when she heard Harry gasp. Diligently she caught every drop of his man juice as it exited his rod. As she rose to her feet choking down the second wad she had ever swallowed, Rose delighted in seeing Harry's finger depress on the delete command. Harry then took pains to show Rose that not one of her contacts or videos remained upon the phone.

"A pleasure doing business with you Mrs. Henderson, enjoy the rest of your day, and don't let strangers take you home in the future."

With that the three men laughed and walked out from behind the dumpster and disappeared from view. Rose realized that she knew nothing about these men other than their height and the fact that they were three circumcised white males. Even if she wanted to go to the police, the suspect list was millions long. Finally Rose came to her senses and called Mae.

"Mae I was starting to get worried you were out of contact a long time!"

"I know Mae, but mission accomplished. Lets meet back to my house, I feel like gargling with acid."

Back at her house Rose tried to make herself vomit. Failing that she brushed her teeth and gargled for a half hour before she sat down to a cup of coffee with Mae and told her the disgusting things she had to do to get her property and virtue restored. Mae was surprised at Hugo and his friend's originality. She thought they would delete the videos when Mae gave the word and that they would just pawn the rings and pocket the money for their troubles but the boys all wanted a slice from the same beautiful Rose Henderson pie. Mae and Julie's plans for Rose had paid off better than anticipated.

A night later, Mae Rose and Julie were eating at a high end burger place. Julie was continuing the canard of a turned ankle by wearing a bandage and carrying a crutch to dinner. Eric would be home in a few days and Rose had had some time to decompress. It really did seem like old times at the table as Mae and Julie supported Rose in her time of need. Rose did not mention church or anything pious the whole time they were together Rose even struck up a conversation with their handsome server, charming the man into spectacular service. After a quite and sincere conversation, Mae and Julie vowed to always keep Rose's secret.

"Oh, Julie, Oh Mae, I am so glad that God gave me friends like you."

"Amen!" said Julie and Mae together and all three women laughed with shared joy.