The Threesome Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jeff pulled out to fuck his half sister, Liz let out an audible sound of disappointment. Jeff got behind Sarah. He looked down at her and wondered if this would be ok. She was obviously ok with him doing this but was she really free or had they put pressure on her. He looked at her hand and she was locking fingers with Liz.

Jeff hesitated but then Sarah took the lead. She reached for his cock with her free hand and lined him up. Jeff took control from there and entered her pussy. This was so nice. It was so wonderful to know in his mind that he had finally fucked all of his blood related sisters.

After a few moments of fucking her he moved on to Ginger. His step sister was so wet. Jeff didn't need any convincing to know that this would be ok. He put his dick right there and put it in. Fuck yeah. This felt great and on top of that he knew he could cum in her with no worry. If she got pregnant than it would actually be ok.

After fucking each one from behind they all turned to him and demanded that he tell them who had the cutest ass. Jeff tried to hedge or give a non committal answer but they would not hear of it. They wanted him to say the name. Jeff named his wife and all his sisters protested that it wasn't fair. So they demanded he say which sister had the cutest ass. Jeff thought for a moment and realized which name he could say that was not only true in the cute ass department but also the sister that would be the safest choice. Jeff named Liz. After all, he knew it was her who wanted this to be decided in the first place meaning she wanted to win. On top of that, he knew she'd be a fire ball towards him if he picked someone else where as his other sisters would just brush it off.

With that out of the way they put Jeff on the bed and in turn they each got on his cock and started riding him. Jeff couldn't see who was fucking his cock since they were also taking turns sitting on his face.

Then it started happening. Beth was the first to hit her orgasm but in doing so she set off a chain reaction in the others. Next was Sarah, who slumped onto Jeff when she finished and didn't want to move. Liz pushed her off Jeff's dick and then she was the next to reach climax. After that, Jane, whose pussy Jeff was licking at the time, started to finish what she'd been building up to. That only left Ginger and of course Jeff himself.

Jeff got up and put Ginger on her back. He got between her legs and started fucking her. He held his cum until he knew that his step sister was having her orgasm and then Jeff ejaculated his cum all over her body. Then he watched in lustful surprise as each of his other sisters licked his cum off Ginger as his wife sucked his cock clean.

Jeff thought the night was over but his wife had other plans. They blindfolded him and had him fuck each one of them blind to see if he could guess who he was fucking. He got every name wrong the first time around but then he started to put together the pattern. He got a name right and then name after name he correctly guessed each one.

After all that fucking and then a second round of more fucking and a few more orgasms, Jeff got to his second of the night. Liz was riding him but Jane pushed Jeff sister away. Jane got onto Jeff and she felt elation when her husband filled her pussy with his sperm.

Jeff lost blood pressure in his whole body and could not fight against the sleep that was taking him.

The next thing Jeff knew it was the day after Christmas. He awoke in his bed wondering if everything that had happened had been a dream or if he really had fucked all four of his sisters. He'd had not just had his threesome but way better. Now he was wondering what the rules were. Would that just be a one time thing? Would it happen again? Did his wife need to be there when he had sex with his sisters again? Would Jane even allow that?

Jeff sat up in his bed. He was alone. He looked at the time. It was eleven. He as going to have to stop getting up so late or he was going to make it a habit. He took a shower and got dressed.

Jeff made his way downstairs to find Jane and Ginger talking. They ended their conversation as soon as Jeff was visible. Jane offered Jeff some pancakes which he ate up being as he was so hungry. As Jeff was eating his step sister came and sat across from him.

"So, how did you like your Christmas present?" she asked.

Jeff had a mouth full so he couldn't speak just them but he nodded and gave a thumbs up.

"Good." Ginger continued. "Because you know, Jane's brother is gay and we thought since she gave into your incest fantasy that maybe you could give into hers. Awe, don't look like that. It might be fun. You and Jane could be side by side, bent over with Roger taking turns having his way with each of you."

Jeff shook his head violently at the suggestion. Jane and Ginger both started laughing.

1...345678