All Comments on 'The Ticket'

by xtlctlcx

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

wow, what hole did you crawl out off and after writing this crap crawl back in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That was really original!

Imagine screwing to get out of speeding ticket! Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great First Story

Not the most original but still well done. Please don't pay attention to the self porclaimed critics who have nothing better to do than to tear down your work. Let them write a story and see how it feels. Please keep up the good work . I for one look forward to reading many more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anonymous No 3 strikes again

I see this paricular moronic bug has again dared to think that what passes for his brain is worthy of a pseudo thought. Why does this prat bother. He probably can't read and has to pay some hooker to type his alleged crits for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So they got their money by suing the cops for sexual harassment?

Wow that was a great opportunity, now they'll make at least 100,000 suing the cop and the police department for sexual assault.

Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sweet

nice. I loved that I hope my wife can get me out of a ticket

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How can anyone think this is great?

Just another plain run-of-the-mill wimpy cuckolded husband story. In other words..pile of bullshit.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Dismal

I am glad I do not live the way the characters in this story are portrayed as living.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That was not a story.

It was garbage. Don't carry on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please

I really liked this story. It seemed more "real" than most that I read on this site. Most are "formula" and I liked the spontaneity of this one. If true, tell us more of your adventures. And DO NOT listen to those morons who didn't like it. It was good, straightforward. I also don't understand people who don't like this type of story taking the time to read them. There are types I don't like, so I just skip them and read what I like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sure It Was Good

Sure it was good I have read this story before by more than one author lol. This tale must have set some type of plagiarism record or many couples are bartering the cost of their traffic citations. I guess imitation is a form of flattery and I should have been a cop.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Some comments

seem to focus on strange aspects of stories. A guy says, "I've read this same story other places." Really? I suppose when someone tells you a funny joke you say, "I've heard it before" rather than enjoying it again. He may have fucked his wife once and never again, saying, "Been there, done that."

This was a short, well written story about a hot encounter. Thank you.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Disagree 100% with Scorpio.....

...if you are going to praise a hackneyed description of stupid improbable behavior as a well written story then back it up with some description of just where it went so well. Was it the uniqueness of the plot? Nope, cause it ain't. Was it the creative flow of the descriptive prose? Well, can't be since it reads more like the paperwork officer friendly had to fill out later.So what is so great about this? Is anything someone posts good or justified in defense from critics simply because they took the time to write?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF

What a piece of plagiarized crap; stick to your day job. And, by the way, you might want to think about getting back on your meds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Johnny

Your wife is good. Praise for you and her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
stop drinking cop cum

You sic little limpy wristed cumsucker stop writing you cucky cum drinking ass clown

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If they are worried about the rent...they have no business going to Vegas. I have, on several occasions over the years, overheard a wife or husband saying to their spouse..."YOU SPENT WHAT???" (It's only fun when you take money you can afford to lose.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous