All Comments on 'The Timefull Cruise'

by nicecthulhu

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AeroielAeroielover 12 years ago
Excellent

Well written & a nice storyline

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fantastic!

pope32767pope32767over 12 years ago
Beautifully done!

But hey, they are both science fiction fans, and they don't know who Anson McDonald is? Not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brave

Very brave to write a time travel story. I enjoyed it a lot.

There were a few minor technical flaws, eg, berets (Basque hat) when you meant barettes (hair clips), chose when it should have been choose.

Thanks for the story.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Not a bad story. Stories about TT are always interesting, But.....

After reading that whole story I felt like I just ran a Marathon lol.

TT makes for interesting stories however it is only possible to achieve when Folding Space and thus Time as a side effect to Interstellar Travel. TT is only possible to previous times as you cannot go ahead to something that has not happened yet.

If you want to learn more about TT, what little information is available to the public, you should start at the Philadelphia Experiment during WWII. You can even trace Patents for different aspects of TT as far back as the 1910's. Many of them will be in the name of Thomas Townsend Brown who is the actual inventor of an Electro-Magnetic Field Generation System that makes all kinds of things possible including TT, Interstellar Travel and Cloaking.

T. Townsend Brown as he was more widely known was able to expand on and finish Einstein's Theories (yes, Theories with an "S" as in plural), of Relativity. You didn't think things were as simple as E=MC2, did you? Ironically, Scientists today, for whatever reason, are unable OR unwilling to to expand on them the way T. Townsend Brown did.

IF, another Original Timeline existed and I can't or perhaps won't say if it does exist, T. Townsend Brown would be considered the Father of Interstellar Travel and all the quirks that exist with and from it.

But, you didn't hear it from me.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

I enjoyed the heck out of this story. The different ways that they tried to get the machine destroyed and he kept getting killed was a great idea. The night time blow job was a great idea, and the other passengers arguing about what day it was, when did the wife see Penny etc etc. all great.

Love out of sequence time travel stories. I'm not saying it's as great a Dr Who and River Song meeting out of sequence (his first meeting with her was her last with him etc.) But it was a very good attempt, especially in a free site.

Wish I was still in touch with a co-worker from twenty plus years ago. Would love to share this story with him. We went back and forth talking about time travel and what happened when, in that movie where the Modern US aircraft carrier goes back in time to the Pearl Harbor attack. In that film one of the characters stays in the WW2 time frame while the carrier and everyone else comes back to the present. Damn, can't remember the movie's name or the names of the stars - they say that memory is the first thing to go, but I can't remember what goes next LOL. Anyway we would have had great lunch room discussions about this one too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernicecthulhu@nicecthulhu
February 25th, 2024 I've been very busy IRL (as my kids say) and too busy to write for the last 4 (!) years. However, I am now finding free time that alows me to get back to the keyboard. I have to revisit what stories I've posted in the past, but hope to have another Minx ...