The Timefull Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VIII

I was dressed in my best suit, hoping to impress Penny as much as she had impressed me at lunch, well as much as she impressed me each and every time I had seen her. When I saw her approaching the dining room in a long, scarlet gown, I just gave up because I definitely could not compete. There was a slit down the side that went up to her hip and a neckline that plunged to below her breasts. She did a quick twirl for my benefit as she approached and I observed that her hair covered more of her back than her dress did.

"Wow," was all I could say.

She giggled, walked up to me, put her arms around my neck and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Then she was a step away before I could put my arms around her.

"You look very nice, Gerry."

"So do you. I thought you said you were going to were a green dress."

She gave me a quizzical look. "No. That was last night. Come on, let's have dinner."

She put her arm in mine and we went into the dining room together. I managed to get us a table for two and we had a romantic dinner, chatting about inconsequential things like war, the meaning of life and the future of mankind.

As we finished dessert, it suddenly occurred to me that I didn't even know Penny's full name.

"By the way, my full name is Gerrald Raphael Omit."

"Omit's an unusual name."

"Most people leave it off and just call me Gerry," I replied. I watched her face to see how long it would take before she caught my little joke. She flashed me a smile in less than a second.

"Do you say that to all the girls you pick up on cruise ships?"

"You're the first."

"Would you mind if I called you G.R.?" she asked.

"No, go ahead."

I hadn't quite managed to conceal my wince in time. "Don't worry, Gerry. I'll find another nickname for you. By the way, I'm Pennsylvania Nick. My parents thought Penelope was too common. It could have gotten worse. My ex had been pressuring me to marry him just before I dropped him. That would have made me Pennsylvania Park."

"And so your parents named you after a whole state." Penny rolled her eyes. "Since you're trying to come up with a nickname for me I'll assume that I haven't paid my penance as yet."

"Oh, I've given up on that little game. For now," she added with a wink. "I've had a lot of fun today, Gerry. I don't want it all to end." Her sea-green eyes sparkled in the candlelight.

"Would you like to go dancing?"

"No, I want to spend some time together without a crowd of people around."

"How about we try a walk in the moonlight again?" I suggested. She nodded and took my hand. We left the dining room, hand in hand and were soon up on deck.

It was fairly breezy and the night sky was lit up by a bright band of stars. Penny shivered, so I took my jacket off and put it over her bare shoulders. She leaned against me and we walked forward slowly, still hand in hand. I could hear the splashing of waves against the side of the ship. We paused at the railing at the most forward part of the deck.

"I can't spot any of the constellations," I said.

"You're used to light pollution." She stood straight and looked at me. Then she smacked me on the arm. "You are an amateur astronomer!"

"If you mean am I interested in astronomy, then yes I am. But I don't own a telescope, nor can I remember the last time I looked through one."

"Oh, sorry. I should have trusted you better." She looked a little embarrassed and peered into the night sky. After a few seconds her brow furrowed in concern. "Something's wrong with the sky. Jupiter should be on the other side of the Moon. And Venus! Venus shouldn't be visible above the horizon at this time. What the hell?"

I looked where she was pointing, sighting along her outstretched arm. "That's not Venus."

"What? How do you know that?"

"Because she's right beside me."

Penny opened her mouth and then closed it. Then she opened it again and then closed it again. Finally, she responded, "you're very sweet, Gerry."

I leaned forward a little, saw her smile and then she closed her eyes. I leaned the rest of the way toward her, and my lips met hers. Hers were just as soft as they'd felt the morning before. And hot, so hot. Her hands came up to either side of my face, as if to make sure I didn't go anywhere. On instinct, I reached out and pulled her body to me. Then I leaned back against the rail, wrapped my arms around her waist and enjoyed the sensation of her body against mine. Our mouths opened and the kiss continued. She tilted my head the opposite way and continued the kiss between quick breaths. I felt her left leg rising along my thigh and then it rested against my hip, with her calf hooked behind me.

I reached down and caressed her bare thigh with my right hand. Her skin was smooth and the flesh beneath was firm. She flexed her leg at my touch, pulling our lower halves closer together.

Our lips parted and we both took a deep breath, but otherwise we stayed entwined.

"Hmmm," I breathed. "That was good. I'm glad to see that there's a spark."

She rested her head on my shoulder, giving me a brief kiss on my throat. "More like an inferno than a mere spark. How are you doing this to me in a few brief days?"

"This hasn't happened to me before, either. We're both in virgin territory." We both chuckled. "Let's just stay like this for a few minutes, okay Penny?" I asked and then I kissed her forehead.

"I can't keep my leg up like this forever. I'm not nineteen."

"You can put your leg down. Just stay in my arms like this. I'm not ready to go walking around quite yet."

She pulled her head away and raised an eyebrow. I nodded meaningfully down between us. She looked down, puzzled. Then she reached her hand down my chest. Finding nothing amiss, her hand continued to my belt and then, hesitantly, to my groin. Her hand rested on the bulge and she looked back up into my face. I shrugged, helplessly. She smiled and then gave my erection a squeeze.

"I'm glad to see I'm having some effect on you, iceman."

"Oh, never doubt that."

She licked her lips. "You know, I can undo your belt and zipper with one hand. The slit on this skirt allows you a lot of access to me. We can have some fun, right now."

"Someone's coming," I whispered.

Penny lowered her leg and raised her hand to my shoulder, but remained against my chest. I watched as a shadow transformed into one of the crew, as the man walked under some lighting. He had a cigarette in his mouth and stopped when he saw the two of us, although we didn't seem to surprise him.

"Evenin', sir. Evenin', ma'am. Everything okay?"

"Yes, everything is fine," I said quickly and dismissively.

"Well, no it isn't," countered Penny. "We'd like a little privacy, please."

"Who wouldn't? Who wouldn't? Only thing is-they can see you from the bridge." He pointed up with his thumb. Then he threw his cigarette (newly lit cigarette!) over the side, turned around and shuffled away.

Penny and I slowly turned our heads up and sure enough, we could see the bridge clearly. It was dark behind the glass, but various coloured lights made it clear that it was an important place on the ship. If there was anybody watching us from up there we certainly would never see them. But with the lighting around us, they could certainly see us very clearly.

"Are you ready to go?" Penny asked.

I shifted my hips, working my now flaccid penis back into a comfortable walking position. "Yeah. Where to, my dear?"

Penny looked at me incredulously. "Your place is closer, I believe."

IX

Penny grabbed my shirt and planted her mouth on mine just a couple of meters from my door. I pushed her against the wall and her hands joined behind my neck. My left hand ran down her arm, then part way down the side of her torso and then I brought it over to her chest and cupped her breast through her gown. She felt round and firm. I slipped my hand under her strap and was surprised to find she was braless. My thumb brushed her nipple and I felt it begin to rise.

Penny grunted and supporting her weight on my neck, she lifted her legs and locked her ankles behind my butt. I pressed her into the wall with my body as my kisses moved her lips to my cheek.

"Oh, this is so good!" she panted. "But too fast!" She set her legs back down on the floor and I stepped back from her a little. Her hands came down across my shoulders and stopped on my chest. "I don't think I've ever been this excited before, not even my first time."

I took her hand and pulled her to the door. She saw me fumbling with the key card and impatiently took it from me. Smiling, she then squeezed in between the door and I. She swished her bottom against my groin and my hands went to her hips, not to stop her, just to enjoy the ride.

The door unlocked and Penny turned to face me, putting her arms over my shoulders again. "Dear Gerry, I hope you don't always have trouble putting things in tight spaces."

"Do you like to be spanked?" I asked, as I backed her into my cabin. "Comments like that could get you in trouble."

"Prove me wrong," she said as she slipped her shoulder straps off their perch. The top of her gown fell, revealing her pale breasts, with their pink nipples. Her boobs were smaller than average, but rounded and firm. Each came to a point, apparently whether the nipple was erect or not.

I stepped forward, taking a tit in each hand and kissed her throat. As I gently squeezed with my hands, I worked my kisses downwards slowly. Penny tilted her head back and moaned slightly. I felt her quiver and then I felt her hands on my arms, trying to draw me towards the bed.

But I resisted. I was going to draw this out and enjoy every second. My mouth worked its way down her chest and onto a breast. I started alternating between sucks and kisses until I reached her nipple. Then I gently squeezed the nipple between my teeth.

"Gerry...the bed...oh, please...I can't take...Gerry!" The last two syllables were a desperate whine. I was in control and she had no idea what she was in for.

I reached for her dress and shimmied it over her hips and then down her legs. Switching my mouth to her other nipple, my hand began probing between her legs, through her panties. She grabbed my head with both hands and held my mouth tightly against her breast. My fingers traced the folds around her pussy, pushing her panties out of the way.

Penny grunted and her grip on my head became painfully tight. Her juices dripped onto my fingers.

"Oh. Oh. Oh," she gasped and then she clamped her eyes and mouth shut. I could feel convulsions run through her body and then her muscles relaxed.

I put my arm behind her back to keep her from falling. Then I slipped my other hand from her pussy to her bottom and lifted her off the ground. She moved her head against me and smiled a very satisfied smile. I took a few seconds to savour her loveliness, and then I carried her to the bed.

I placed her down gently and as I took my arms out from under her, she frowned and opened her eyes. I put a finger to my mouth and then reached down and slowly slid her panties down her legs. She lay silently on the bed, looking up at me with those sparkling, green eyes.

I loosened my tie and pulled it over my head. I unbuttoned my shirt and then took it off one arm at a time. I bent over and pulled off my shoes and socks and as I stood up I noticed that Penny was still staring at me, with one finger in her mouth and one finger in her pussy. I licked my lips and she smiled back at me and silently giggled. My pants came off pretty quickly, followed by my briefs.

Her eyes went down to my erection. She very slowly licked her lips and then gulped. "Gerry. I'm on the pill."

"I can still use a condom if you want."

Her eyes were still on my erection. "No. I want your cum inside of me." Her other hand went down to her pussy and she used her fingers to open herself up. She looked me in the face. "I really need to feel you, Gerry."

I climbed on to the bed, manoeuvring myself between her legs. She bent her knees, up and out. As I moved over her, I dipped my head down to her pussy and gave her labia a good lick. She squirmed and let out a squeal that almost didn't sound human.

I moved up her body slowly, kissing her just above her sparse, light red, pubic hair, her belly button, between her breasts and finally I stopped before kissing her lips again.

Her hands wrapped around my erection and pulled me down to her waiting pussy. She fumbled briefly, trying to match us up properly. Then she took in a deep breath as I slid in through the slick opening. I pushed in with very little pressure, until I felt her labia against the base of my penis.

Penny nodded her head a few times with her mouth open. I withdrew a little bit and her hands went to my butt and pushed me back in. I could feel her shuddering beneath me. Her heart pounded in her chest. She let out a long relaxing sigh and then opened her eyes.

"Somehow, I've already had two and you haven't had one yet. That's not fair. I think it's your turn, Gerry."

"Penny, I'm forty-one. As incredibly sexy as you are, I may only have one a night in me. So we'll just see how many more orgasms you can have before I cum."

She pouted. "I still don't think that's fair. But I'm yours, to do whatever you want with."

I lifted my hips, withdrawing from her. "That's a good start, lover." Then I pushed back into her. Her body seemed to move like a wave as I pushed down. Her breasts pushed up and her upper back arched.

I kept the pace slow so I could nearly entirely withdraw and then gently pushed deep inside of her. Each withdrawal was accompanied by her hips bucking up, trying to keep me inside. Each push by me was met with her succulent breasts rising to my mouth and as they teased me, so my tongue teased Penny's nipples.

Penny's breathing kept in time with my tempo. But after a few minutes, her breathing grew faster. So my tempo increased. The added excitement got her heart pumping faster, forcing her lungs to try to draw air in more swiftly. And that caused my tempo to speed up. It was a vicious circle. Well, more like a wonderful circle. She was able to squeeze my hard-on with the walls of her pussy. It was totally out of synchronization with the frequency of my thrusting, but it still felt fantastic.

Soon, Penny was shaking her head. "Too much! Too much!" Her hands moved up my back and her fingers tried to tear pieces of my flesh away. Luckily for me, her fingernails were short.

I could feel a sensation as if my balls were tensing. I knew I was getting close. My own heart seemed to be rattling in my ribs, as the tempo of my thrusting was very fast now. I pushed my hands under her bottom and clamped on, afraid if I didn't have a good grip I might slip out of Penny's pussy. She was tight, but there was just too much movement, too much action.

Penny was gasping and nodding her head. No intelligible words escaped from her open mouth. Her hands flew up to her hair. Then they were over her head, grabbing at the headboard. Her knuckles went white. Penny let out one great, long moan and then she tensed and then relaxed.

I continued to pump away furiously. I was too close to stop, even though I knew some women found the thrusting uncomfortable immediately after their orgasms. I just couldn't stop.

Penny's hands grabbed my jaw and turned my face to hers.

"Cum inside me, Gerry. Fill me up," she whispered dreamily.

That sent me over the edge. My balls emptied and I felt the peristaltic action inside me as my sperm eagerly sought a womb to impregnate. My thrusting became erratic and I felt my seed spray forth, deep inside Penny. There were about a half dozen thrusts and I heard Penny's satisfied grunts coincide with each of mine as my erection went deep.

It seemed as if a lot of fluid emptied into her and I was so grateful to her for allowing me to make love to her. What kind of woman thinks of her partner's pleasure while in the midst of her own orgasm? Penny was a goddess and I worshipped her.

Then, profanely, I collapsed onto her. Propping myself up on one arm, I began to shift myself off of Penny, when she wrapped her arms around me and held me in place. I lay atop her, my slowly softening penis still nestled inside her warm and thoroughly wet tunnel.

"I love you, Penny," I stated.

"I lo...I think I...I haven't felt this way before about any guy, Gerry." I heard her sniff. "I'll have to leave before morning. I don't want any of the other passengers seeing me, a single woman, leaving your cabin obviously having spent the night. I know it's silly. I'm afraid they won't think I'm good enough for you. I'll wake you before I go, Gerry."

We discussed how little I cared about what anyone else on the ship thought, while we lay there. But in the end I agreed, because I knew this was important to her. As our discussion became more disjointed and incoherent, I carefully pried myself off of her.

As I fell asleep, I remembered that the red dress she had been wearing was the same one she had worn when she came into my room to give me a blowjob. This was the weirdest romance I had ever heard of and even though Penny couldn't, or wouldn't, remember everything she'd done, I loved her. I would stick with her even if she ended up locked up in a mental hospital.

X

I awoke during a dream about Penny. She had already left my cabin. The thought occurred to me that perhaps she wasn't crazy and possibly I was, but I dismissed the idea. I yawned and made my way to the bathroom. After using the toilet I had a nice, hot shower.

The sun was relatively high in the sky and I knew I'd better hurry and get to breakfast if I was going to share the meal with her. I dressed and shaved hurriedly and then unlocked my door and stepped into the hall.

"Hi, Gerry," called out Penny.

I locked the door to my cabin and turned to look at her. She was wearing a short, white skirt and a tight, white, collared shirt with buttons down the front. The outfit looked like some type of tennis outfit, except that she had sandals on.

"You look fabulous, Penny." She threw herself into my arms and we shared a loving and lingering kiss.

"Thanks. I'm sorry I had to dash off, last night. I'm feeling much better. Now, come on, we'd better get to breakfast." She grabbed my hand and we headed to the dining room, side by side. I kept smiling at her and she kept smiling at me. I briefly wondered what she meant about 'dashing off last night' when she likely had left some time in the early morning. I wrote it off as an American figure of speech.

We couldn't get a private table, so we joined some other couples. The conversation seemed rather hostile and erratic with people arguing about how long the cruise had been so far, but Penny and I didn't pay much attention as we were absorbed in each other. After breakfast we said our goodbyes to the others and then quickly left so as to squeeze in as many fun activities as we could during the day.

We watched the waves. We watched a theatre production, where the lighting was dim enough that we could cuddle and play a little and no one saw. We played a game of hide and seek, but we stopped when we almost knocked over one of the other passengers. We learned to play bridge.

Then we had lunch. We nibbled at our food and stared into each other's eyes.

After lunch, there was shuffleboard, bowling, a little sexy exercising once we realized none of our fellow passengers were using the facility and then we watched an old film in the small movie theatre until we were kicked out for making too much noise. Then we were taken on a tour of the bridge and lastly we visited the casino.

As it approached five o'clock, Penny made a suggestion. "Why don't we have an early dinner, tonight?" I agreed and we headed off to our separate cabins, planning to meet at the entrance to the dining room as usual.